Think my supervisor has the hots for me

Alright guys haven't even worked there for a year and I think my supervisor is into me. What do I do?

Examples
1. She sometimes tries to get my attention when passing by my work desk and does a really big grin with mouth & eyes but continues walking
2. Her voice sometimes gets higher pitched when talking with me
3. Grabs her lips and squeezes them together with her fingers, usually when she's trying to figure something out in front of me
4. Has called me funny
5. Caught her saying some guy is chill to another female coworker (may have been about me as I suspect it was about a new coworker)
6. When talking to another coworker who was very chatty she turned towards me and rolled her eyes (so she trusts me if she's alright with doing that behavior)
7. She's getting a cowork to finish something up less than 2 minutes, rather than wait at his cubicle she comes over and stands near me and says to not mind her (so she's comfortable around me)
8. Me and supervisor are at this other chatty coworkers cubicle, every now and then my supervisor who was sitting down would turn to look up at me (no more seats) even though I wasn't talking. Just this blank stare I could see from my peripheral vision. I locked eyes at one point to which she smiled

is she hot?
impregnate her and take her job

>Shill your shitcoins to her
>dump your bags
>invest in bitbean
>????
>Infinite bitches

go to /adv , your thread would be more suitable there

Don't fall for It! She justs wants your MANA!

this is the only way

Is she hot?

You sound very, very autistic. Its like reading an AI bot's output after assessing a person.

this

Fuck the bitch and dump the bitch. WHo gives a shit if she is your supervisor, she still has t abide by the rules in the work place.

she only wants your essesce

big if true

Hots? Where can I buy this coin?

Sorry but how does this pertain to magic internet money? Go to /adv/

it's actually only 5 inches which is a lot over the average but still not huge

do you like or need to keep your job? if yes try to ignore it. mixing business and pleasure ends in pain and suffering every time.

You work in a cubicle. Just fuck her.

Worst scenario you lose your shit job, best scenario you get promoted.

post vurgina

RISTEN IDREEOT YOU AH NO AH TARK ABOUR BITCORN YOU AH LETARD

This guy is hopeless imo

Don't enter relationships with coworkers unless you're ready to quit.

There's no risk of drama taking place. You should be certain that it'll happen.

Just ignore her if you don't find her fancy in the very long term.

this but unironically

nigga it's probably nothing, you sure you're not actually just hoping she's into you?

>not knowing the trappings of the modern corporate workspace.

Those things are fucking complex. People who figure it out become managers rather quickly.

listen to this user OP

Don't shit where you eat brah!

Just say she seems like a cool gal and if she's seeing anyone.

Ask her if she'd like to get some dinner.

Don't overthink it. As asking someone on a date is not sexual harassment. She might even pay for dinner and fuck you with a strapon since she is your superior.

This is actually good advice.

If you like your job, don't pursue it. If you don't care, you can pursue her if you're not just an autist.

Jerk off in your cubical and "get caught"

If she's into it she'll finish it for you. Trust me on this one it's a tried and true tactic.

>OP's gonna score tonight

Removed stuff from screenshot.

What do I do?

well you're in the jackpot now OP, no turning back

you lay pipe.

she's after your bitbeans
tell her to fuck off

enjoy the dick wetting process

This. Assuming you have a good sized manhood. Otherwise keep it hidden until its to late for her to say no.

IS SHE HOT?

If your supervisor wants you to lay pipe you can do it. If shit goes sideways just say that you were intimidated by her position of power and the "implication".

Done.

Fucking your superiors is fun. I've been fucking my ex-manager and husband for two years. After a year I had moved up and got an equivalent position elsewhere. I'm not high up, but my job is mid level and my relationship with them is safe now.

Don't discount the relationship as just a tool. People in your line of work are a good source of individuals who really understand you. That being said, free favoritism is fine. What do you have to lose if you're on the bottom rung right now?

why were you asleep at 9:15 pm

probably not but OP is clearly in love with her so he's avoiding the question

Maybe he wasn't on top of his phone

6.5/10 LARP, hints at quality but there's just so much more room for improvement

Some of us are just actual degenerates you know.

to explain for all the crypto-rich virgins on this board, no woman would EVER straight up offer to watch a movie at her place after getting asked to dinner. not how it works at all and i'm not surprised i'm the one who has to point it out to you faggots

Op here i would not have sex outside of marriage was just larping the texts lol

kek must suck always having to make the first move you little betababy bitchboy cuck

PUMP
AND
DUMP

Just be nice to her. You'll be able to get by taking it easy at work and getting paid well.

Okay Grandpa

any woman that makes the first move is a whore user. it's unironically a huge red flag. if you weren't larping on Veeky Forums about muh first move like a faggot you'd know that