Tired of being JUST'd? Missed all moons? Too late for XVG? Fear not...

Tired of being JUST'd? Missed all moons? Too late for XVG? Fear not, because your last chance to make gains before EoY has arrived before your eyes.

twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/944581698741682176

>Integration with the Chinese Snapchat/Instagram is coming SOON (chinese normies will flock to this)
>Another announcement with a FUCKHUGE 10 million userbase partnership is coming TOMORROW.

You best believe this shit isn't staying at 300 SATS. Probably ending at at least 1000 sats tomorrow.

Get in or prepare the pink wojaks.

I asked this in another thread-- I know they are planning to do a coin burn, but how big is it going to be?

Will be one of the top 5 coins of 2018. beyond 1$!

No one knows. It's probably going to be a large fucking burn otherwise he wouldn't hype it like that.

ok got 500k trx. if this shit not moon. will fuck u retard.

this shit mooning.

Ooh look at the tough guy who fucks retards

Holy shit its going to the fucking moon

when is announcement tomorrow ?

>Missed Verge
>Verge 1$ EOY
What

Announcement probably in around 10 hours. Shit will shoot us the fuck up to 1k SATS.

what time we should sell? do you think announcement would be good?

It’s fucking mooning ! See you guys at 800 sats

HODL for 1$+!!!!

Hold onto this shit until at least the coin burning. You don't try to sell highs and buy lows with this coin.

What do you mean by coin burning? Newfag

Bought at 290, when should i sell?

1k sats

they gonna remove some of the coins in circulation. Increase demand, lower supply = more profits my guy

am quarter chinese and am super tronsexually attracted to this Justin Chinkberlake. Lets GOOOO!

Unironically I believe TRX will hit 1k sats by tomorrow by 1$ by EOY 2018, if not more.
I hope so at least, I'm a povertyfag and 75% in on this.

ur doing gods work my friend.

I can't believe I was still able to get a bunch of this for just 4 cents today. lol free money owns ty

wtf does sats mean?

satoshi

Short for Satoshis, or the smallest part of a bitcoin. Many people measure prices in terms of sats or satoshis.

if something is worth 0.00000300 coin/btc, it is 300 satoshis

yes

I thought it was confirmed to be ~20%?

Is this the surest moon in history?