>See everyone getting rich
>See crash starting
>Sign up and verify accounts in Coinbase
>See BTC drop to about 10k
>This is it time to get in
>Try to buy 6k worth of various coins
>Debit card transaction immediately stopped by bank
>Call bank and ask wtf is going on
>Bank says they have blocked all actions with coinbase because they don't know enough about them
>BTC shoots up to 16k today

REEEEEEEEEEE I just want to get in on the action. Everyone is getting rich and my fucking bank won't even let me participate. I'm trying to open bank accounts elsewhere right now but that will take at least 3 days to open and by then BTC will already be 25 or 30k and I will still be a filthy nocoiner. Kill me

Other urls found in this thread:

localbitcoins.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>op signs up for coinbase

Top Kek

Same happened to me man, TD Bank.
They cucked me out of $2,000

Hey, at least you're not a nigger

Where should nocoiners sign up then

Don't worry friend you'll be ready soon enough to give me all your money and panic sell at the first 30% dip

Bunch of motherfuckers they're the ones stopping me also. I'm opening accounts at Ally right now.

The only way banks makes money is to make you work to pay back money they never had in the first place.

Your bank is based. They saved you from the great christmas crash of 2017

Everywhere I read said Coinbase Debit Card is the fastest way to buy crypto. Are there other platforms you recommend?

you know you can meet people to buy btc from them? fuck fees and cuckbase

Switch bank if that's their stance, not giving you the liberty to do what you want with you own fucking money is ridiculous.

You start by looking at coinmarket cap. It list the exchanges. Best of luck normie

bitstamp works for me. You can buy BTC, ETH, XRP and BCH with your credit card.

Exactly what I'm doing right now. Fuck them, I'm still so angry right now. From what I understands banks feel threatened by crypto due to it having little to no regulation right now and are trying to block it out

Banks are angry people are making money on their own and aren't signing up with their money market accounts and paying them fees.

Fiat is already dead.

Only the people with crypto are allowed to be millionaires.

Dirty fiat remain forever a slave of the jew.

What do you mean you want to spend YOUR money on forbidden goods?

I thought the bank was just holding your money OP not deciding what to spend it on.

Hmmm OP you DO have the private key to your fiat wallet right?
Oh wait...

Your keys = your money
Not your keys = not your money

Try coinmama, get verified, use credit card.

That's definitely an easy way if you're not cucked by your bank.

Is signing up for this shit risky like I have to upload identification stuff

I don't think cashing out will even be necessary, and even stupid. I think mainstream companies are going to be accepting cryptos anytime soon, and when that happens, boy anyone holding anything worth even $1000 now is going to be well off.

The market cap could literally exceed all combined stock exchanges in the world if average people begin using it as currency to buy day to day shit, which WILL happen within the next decade.

I've been using it for a year, it's a pretty legit company, just read reviews if you don't trust it.

USE A FUCKING WIRE TRANSFER!! USE GEMINI!!! GEEZUS NOOBS!!!

Those takes ages in cryptocycles though

Actually the funniest thing I've heard today

Now that you think about it, why would banks make it easy for people to escape to cryptoland?

Gemini doesn't offer debit card use

Paxful moron

It's called Know Your Customer laws and every exchange operating in USD has to follow.

How are people this uninformed entering the market? We really are in a bubble.

Banks have a duty to be a good custodian for your funds. Which means protecting you from making (in their minds) a bad financial decisions and identity theft.

So yeah, i guess if you want a bank that doesn't give a fuck about you and your money for the full libertarian effect, then change banks.

>old financial systems
lul, you deserve it. what do you think the main point of bitcoin is?

Bank knows best, fiat son.

One day you will understand that this was for your own good.

>Hey, at least you're not a nigger
When things are really bad, I always remember this and breathe a huge sigh of relief.

I trust my own intelligence to make my own decisions. The bank is there to store my money, nothing else.

It's my money I should be able to do what I want with it. They only hold it for me.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little pajeet? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class for the Financial Technician Certification (CFTe), and I've been involved in numerous initial coin offerings, and I have over 300 confirmed shitcoins in my portfolio. I am trained in technical analysis and I'm the top analyst in the entire crypto influencer community on Twitter. You are nothing to me but just another bagholder. I will dump my bags on you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on any exchange, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret, invite only Telegram group and we are pumping the next shitcoin right now so you better prepare for the pump, maggot. The pump which you will buy into that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your gains. You're going to get fucking dumped on, kid. I can be on any exchange, with any sell wall, and I can dump over seven hundred shitcoins on you, and that's just ERC-20 tokens. Not only am I extensively trained in manipulating the market, but I have access to the entire bitcoin stack of a very influential group of whales and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable gains off the face of your portfolio, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will dump bags all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking broke, kiddo.

if this happens it's never gonna be bitcoin though, slow expensive garbage.

DUDE - localbitcoins.com/ USE THIS FUCK THE BANKS.

>using cuckbase
kek

>protecting you from making (in their minds) a bad financial decisions
They have no right to do that. They can only protect you from identity theft

I'm ready to give up on this shit. Fuck banks. I'll forever be a wageslave

>uses cuckbase
>gets cucked

surprise, surprise

Same thing happened to me and when I called they had the fucking audacity to basically tell me "no we won't let you spend your money how you want to, fuck off". The woman on the phone actually fucking LAUGHED when I told her I wanted to buy BTC.

Same here but I went to a branch in person and they set it up to allow it in the future

I feel you mate. Waited a week to get verified. Need to wait another 3 days for bank transfer to get received. X-mas probably gonna cuck my wait time further