A giant dragon is literally raping an ancient Moon goddess to death in front of you

>A giant dragon is literally raping an ancient Moon goddess to death in front of you
>This turns you on in unexpected ways and you are about to start masturbating furiously
>Suddenly a dark voice mumbles something and your dick literally rots off
>Just before you black out from the sudden system shock a sentient segment of human intestines forces itself in your mouth and you literally choke to death on shit that it sprays down your throat

Welcome to Shadow of the Demon Lord, how edgy are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QpLbkxEL5bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I had a bowl of milk for breakfast.

Without any nails.

I don't believe you OP, post pics or GTFO.

That sounds terrible. Why would anyone play that?

Depends on whether you're DMing or not.

SotD has some edgy stuff, but I've never heard of this.

If I remember correctly SoDL was supposed to be a "spiritual successor" to discontinuated WHFRP 2e.
And what OP described could in theory happen in warhammer when players try to investigate Slanessh cult.
But on the other hand I've never seen Slanessh appear in any game as his/hers cults are magical realm up to 11.

So OP is probably describing his(or his DM) weird magical realm that he tried to hide behind grimdarkness of the setting.

How do we save the moon goddess?

there is a school of magic that leys you rott people alive

I never liked this interpretation of slaneesh. He's the God of excess. You could so so much more than just throwing around ducks and tits everywhere.

Over eating = slaneesh
Extreme greed = slaneesh
Fixation with perfect beauty = slaneesh

Think of a madman who kidnaps people and uses extreme plastic surgery to turn them into the perfect representation of beauty, killing them in the process, effectively creating a gallery of obscene human dolls. That's totally slaneesh.

But of course. In everyone's mind s/he is just the God of tit-dicks.

Cut your post into pieces
I've reached my last retort
Shitposting
No reading
Don't give a fuck if I step in /pol/'s feces

This is my last retort

>You could so so much more than just throwing around ducks and tits everywhere
>so much more than just throwing around ducks and tits
>just throwing around ducks
>ducks

I'll concede, that WOULD be a rather strange obsession one could take to excess. FOR THE GLORY OF SLAANESH! [disturbed quacking]

Even pretending you couldn't do that in vanilla D&D with stuff like Horrid Wilting and Mummy Rot, that's still lightyears away from ordering a zombie intestine to choke someone to death with shit.

Knowing bullshit like SotDL, you can't. It's just in there to push how URR GRIMDARK SO GRITTY AND MATUUUUURE the game is.

This happened to a girl I went to HS with.

Yeah, but in all seriousness, what sort of viable options are there for putting an end to that kind of a perpetual eyesore?

Post pics.

>Tripfag telling people what to do

ayy

>Being so young as to not know what "Papa Roach" is

This isn't a place for summerfag kids

>people dont like Shadow of the demon lord

fuck I´m currently GMing and having a blast, didn´t know I wasn´t supposed to enjoy it

Ducks are avatars of Slaanesh.

>indie rock/alt pop

Fuck off faggit :^) Listen to some Gorgoroth, Iced Earth, Bal Sagoth or Isengard faggit

Dont worry. OP taken this out of his ass.

Yeah, there's currently no proof of any of what OP posted.

I do, kid. Doesn't change the fact you should be out doing kid stuff, wee squeaker

"Stray not into my darksome embrace lest I grind my jaws upon your soul"

FIGHT ON. GRAB ON. STORMRIDER. STORMRIDER.

Also

Isengard and Gogoroth suck absolute shit, along with Black Metal, period.

youtube.com/watch?v=QpLbkxEL5bs

Are you mentally ill? You calling me a squealoo just because I didnt recognise some lefty alt-rock. And fuck off

>lefty alt-rock

lol

>And fuck off

Does little Tim-Tim need a nap?

>Conflating idiot namefags with carcinogenic Tripfags

>Arabstinkyfeetcleaner.jpg

>irlpepefacepope.jpg

(you)

Well man, calling an old(ish) band "lefty alt-rock" betrays his age and his lack of knowledge, followed by getting mad when it's pointed out.

Like, I don't know how that's baity.

Like I can't even remember when they were new and shit. 98?

You play the game that's a spiritual successor to FATAL and you didn't catch wise that people would judge you for it?

>that's a spiritual successor to FATAL

Whoa whoa whoa

That is uncalled for, bro. It isn't "Lamentation of the Flame Princess" j/k

(As an aside, I've read the book, it didn't seem too FATAL-y. Gross and Edgy, yeah, but not, like...coupled with the retardation only Byron Hall could muster.)

Ack, sorry, meant for

Quest threads go in /qst/.