Aye, Yu-Gi-Oh players out there

Aye, Yu-Gi-Oh players out there
I need some thoughts from you of my deck.

List:

MONSTERS;

1x Dragonpit Magician
1x Dragonpulse Magician
1x Odd-Eyes Dragon
1x Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon
1x Odd-Eyes Saber Dragon
1x Xiangke Magician
1x Xiangsheng Magician
1x Wisdom-Eye Magician
1x Performapal Skullcrobat Clown
1x Performapal Trump Witch
2x Gagaga Magician
2x Gagaga Girl
3x Cipher Wing
2x Cipher Stranger
1x Cipher Twin Raptor

SPELLS;

2x Swords Of Revealing Light
1x Pendulum Call
1x Cross Attack
1x Polymerization
1x Message In A Bottle
1x Rank-Up-Magic Cipher Ascension
1x Light Wing Shield
1x Double Or Nothing!
1x Xyz Territory

TRAPS;

1x Cipher Spectrum
1x Cipher Bit
1x Half Unbreak
1x Xyz Soul
1x Xyz Revenge Shuffle
1x Draining Shield
1x Mirror Force
1x Pinpoint Guard
1x Phantom Knights Shadow Veil
1x Call Of The Haunted

EXTRA DECK;

2x Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon
1x Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon
1x Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon
1x Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon
1x Number S39: Utopia The Lightning
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Number 61: Vulcasaurus
1x Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon
1x Gagaga Samurai
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines
1x Number 34: Terror-Byte
1x Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon
1x Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon

I think you see in what direction my theme goes/where I want it too, I dont really want to have an allmighty Meta-Deck, because I don't like the meta and it is pretty boring.

Any tips? Advices? I would be very thankful.

PS: I don't really care too much about the upcoming link-summon and it's new rules at the moment
PPS: I know that I have shit-tier english-skills, too.

>swords of revealing light
Needs moar number 101 in the extra deck.

I dont even really use 34, I might change it to 101, thx
Even better in a more Level 4-styled Deck

And I really want to change at least one of the Revealing Lights, but I dont have any ideas

poke pls.

Use galaxy eyes tachyon dragon and tachyon transmition

Lel, in the same second as I wanted to poke.
Lemme see
Good Idea, thank you

I think I will remove Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon, and alongside those I want to change Trump Wich and Polymerization, so that I go full Xyz

Is that a good idea, and when yes, what for a Spell- and Pendulum-Card should I add? along with a new Xyz?

I run a tachyon dragon deck

I like Kaito in the series, And I really love the Galaxy-Eyes X Dragons, that's why I want to change my Deck to a Pendulum-Xyz Deck with focus situational on either the Dragons or doubling the ATK like shit out of my monsters (Utopia) while negating the opponent's effects.

Its not like I cant build decks (The Red Dragon themed Deck of my brother is OP like shit), but my deck is a really tough case for me, lol.

I would suggest using a MST [mystical space typhoon] and dark bribe. you have no spell disposal things that I can see.

So with this, I still need 1 Xyz Monster and 1 Pendulum-Monster, thank you

what are you going for?
I'm a dark magician bloke so dragons arnt my forte

a suggestion, look on youtube
xylophoney and his friends have a yughio roleplay. its good and has lots of decks

there is team APS and several more for factual stuff. its worth a look see

But I am not really a pure Dragons Type

It just happens that all my favorite themes are Xyz related ( Galaxy-Eyes, Utopia, and Pendulum-Magicians )
So I built a Deck themed around them, and it works.
But I want to make it better, that is why I ask for help, tips and advices,

I will look into it, thank you

I just dont know how I can connect the little of Gagaga, Utopia, Galaxy-Eyes and the Pendulum-Magicians better to make it a good Xyz Deck.

I dont want it to be Pro-Comp like, but strong enough to not fall too far behind themes that are used by friends (especially my brothers Red-Theme, but also other themes like D/D/D etc.)

Like I said, I dont want to extremly wipe the floor with Zoodiac or Monarch, but I also dont want to have bad draws again and again,

Its not like its everytime a bad draw, but sometimes I just cant barely do anything and have to protect me with cards like the 2 Revealing Light Swords.

I really love all my cards in my deck and have fun in duelling with them, but I also want to be equal without completely changing to other themes or just using only 1 of them
...or sounding like a Weeabo Animefag, lmao

I allready appreciate the help Ive got here

The deck is bad. You're trying to mix 3 different decks that have nothing in common together. You have some sort of Magician engine, some Gagaga cards, and some Cipher cards.

You have no way to search any of the Gagaga cards, and they don't help you gain any card advantage. Girl is useless if you've already used Magician.

Ciphers are a really bad archetype. Most of their plays end up being -1s or -2s.

Any of the 3 would work better on their own.

well as blunt as this user is, he has a pointif you want to xyz summon frequently, I think being dropping cipher would be a decent idea to get the gagaga magician searches going, this in turn helps the summoning. in the same vein pendulums, despicable as it is will help big time here

also I just counted your cards and you have 38 main deck, you need two more to make it legal.

Also thx for that
Maybe I should really sort out some of them, if not most.

I still want to try the best

ill try to think of some more in the morning, but yeah just look around youtube and google, its all there to be plucked from the web, night

Only 38? I counted 40
But still, maybe I really go and make a pure cipher deck of its own and throw the ones in this deck out.

I allready appreciate your words, thank you.

Ciphers are pretty bad, inferior to Galaxy and Photon cards. You could make a Galaxy deck and run Etranger and RUM Cipher Ascension.

Honestly, Ciphers are one of the worst Arc-V archetypes.

That's kinda sad, I really like the Cipher-Archetype, I would like to actually see the cards that were used in the anime, but aren't released in the OCG/TCG

But hey, maybe I can switch from Cipher to Photon, or something like that