TRROOOOOOONNN

TRON IS FUCKING EXPLODING GUUUUYSS JOIIINN NOWWW OR SUFFER

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=TRX_ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how do you get the dark theme?

binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=TRX_ETH

We moonin, get in here fags!!!

Does anyone actually know why people are pouring money into this garbage? I'm guessing some pump group.

in sirs 220k reporting in....

Ready for takeoff!

How much do we see Tron being worth in 2018?

BUY HIGH SELL LOW LMAOOOO

mfw I had sell order in the 6200 eth range for some reason, lost like 10% of my stack rebuying just now

NICE

1$ and more in 2018. XD!!!

¿Is it me or is a connection between large sells of verge and a spike on tron price?
Like if the whales are cashing out verge and buying tron

I'm strapped in. 45k here for moonshot

Any thoughts on partnership announcement in a few hours? Could it actually be Alibaba?? That would be a great Christmas gift!

jesus, of course not. TRX is used bei PnD groups and is mostly fueled by "hype announcements" that end up being irrelevant shit. also: absolutely nothing to show for

Use advanced mode on binance, or be smart and download the PC client

you dont know, look at the volume, gonna moon

gtfo pajeet

np bro, just started mooning also I'm not shilling this for my need, I only have 20k tron.

Tron is gonna hit at least 500 SATs today

boom sucker you just got left behind loser

FUCKING HELL LETS GOOOO

>tfw bought this at previous ath

WE ARE HITTING 500 SATS TODAY. GET THE FUCK IN HERE. 1K SATS WITH ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW.

fuck this shit is going higher than snoop dog at adam levine's halloween party.

I have a small cache of tron just for trading and I just sold it hahaha. Ill have to wait till it falls below 315 satoshis to buy it again.

it gained a whole 3 percent.

It's already tomorrow in China - doesn't that mean the announcement could be in the next couple of hours??

yes, thats why this is going crazy right now. Whales buy in, before the big news.

Mother of God

I'm getting sleepy. What amount should I set my sell to or just YOLO it over night? Eurofag here.

I bought TRON and XVG at the same time when they were both at around 200 sats, now XVG is at 1700 (was at 2000). Hopefully TRON does the same

bought in at 292 when do I sell?

wait at least 4 hours and see for yourself.

YOLO. Announcement might very well come while you sleep.

Want to sleep too still waiting for gdax to binance delivery, how long does this shit take. Bittrex was fast.

Fucking drool.

Is it reasonable to buy in now? How far does the moon go?

id wait it out desu

Just dumped off my tron bags from the crash.

Thanks goys

it'll go to at least 430 sats

i think 400 is possible but beyond that I wouldn't count on it too much (unless this rally is actually headed for new ATH)

totally 400 but it is also really possible to hit 500, depens on the news.

>tfw it was below 300 for hours but I autistically only bought 2k because I was satoshi pinching and I can't into timezones because I thought the announcement was tomorrow but it's already tomorrow in china

sometimes my own stupidity baffles me

exactly until 352....how should anyone know? stupid question

Fuck off goldberg

double peak
back to 300

>340 now

Thinking about selling and setting some buy orders sub 300 while I'm asleep to increase hand at least five fold if I'm lucky. I'm aiming for mid to long term with this coin, the guy has some crazy connections.

what is it with this order book and depth chart? why does it look like that?

Why is anything anything in this market

no but look at the depth chart

Should I still buy in?

I'm guessing there's a whale group that is buying up high supply coins (dgb, tron, verge) then pumping the price, watching normies FOMO in because its under a dollar.

Bro I bought in at 6 gwei and cashed out at 7.3, waiting for it to settle now but it doesn't look like it fucking will.

>3 month project
>nothing to show for

I WONDER WHY

The CEO pumps it on Twitter. And he has pictures of himself with Jack Ma, so it sells.

At some point it's going to fucking plummet, but it's a decent coin to daytrade.

Just buy every time Justin Sun makes a tweet with empty promises or rumors. Sell every time it cools off.

>cashed out at 7.3, waiting for it to settle now but it doesn't look like it fucking will.
I did the same. Feeling like a retard atm.

TRONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

fucking hell so much gains right now

>tfw sold everything at 312 sats
I thought it was dropping again. God fucking damnit.

scratch that, there's the dip I've been waiting for

Where do you guys think the new base will be?

Why the fuck is it booming now for? I need to buy even more but I will get my money on Tuesday, HOL' UP.

Fuuuuck. It's 2am and want to go to sleep soon, should I sell now and take 20% profits or just wait till morning... If the new are huge, it's going +500. If not, maybe below 300.

Did you watch his livestream from yesterday? If he starts delivering i don't think the Trontraing will stop anytime soon. He has big names from Ripple, Alibaba and some other big Chinese companies in his team.

Why are you selling?

id wait m8

Well, it was nice while it lasted

shit, sold that fucker just in time and got burned while trying to catch the falling knife

just a dump so weakhanded faggots give their bags to the whales... just watch, the 3rd time it's happening during this pump

Want to get my REQ back.

>Wanted to buy on the dip at 360 sats, >Binance processed it at 378 sats instead
>Now seeing it fucking drop like a stone

hehe

whales are accumulating before the news

wow thats falling fast

I mean... you people know there's a competition running on binance, so it's bound to get pumped and dumped hard, right?

Guys pls be honest with me, will i make it with 16k and how soon?

watch the depth chart niggas... whales are just waiting for weakhands... calm the fuck down

Why is this shitty site lagging so much on my computer

Is this a bear trap before the news drops and it lifts off to 500+ or will the news suck and will it go back down to

If you're on binance, download the PC app my dude, pretty much 0 lag

>exploding

20%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

ath was 434 sats, before the whole BTC crash

>+20%
>was actually the dump

calm down

>sitting on 140k purchased between 170-220 sat

feeling so comfy right now..

Thanks my man

78k coins here

so should I just hold through this or what?

bitcoin is tanking

FUCK, just bought 10,000 of this @ 339 Sat, please help me, do I hold? I think it will go to 400 at least but I'm a fucking NEWBIE

Breathe and just hold. Announcement coming soon.

literally just lost all my profits because I thought it was the bottom and bough back in

nice

The announcement of the Ethereum network? What time?

HODL strong, rebound awaits

crypto announcements are typically disappointing whats so special about this?

Same here , i got 10k of these fucking things

Thanks sempai