LINK will dump

This pump is totally unjustified.
The EOY news was underwhelming and a repeat of what was already known.

Be me user sell at the top and don't be a stinky linky cool?>

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>i didnt buy it
>therefore pump is unjustified
>cuz otherwise i'd be a retard

I got out at .64

the FOMO is ridiculous. And it just reveals how retarded this board is. Absolutely nothing about LINK has changed in the last three months. Yet now that the price is rising unexpectedly, people attribute that to LINK being a good project. When LINK is 15 cents they call it a shitcoin scam. Literal brainlets. Either way, mainnet won't be done until Q2. Plenty of time for this shit to bleed. Anyone who thinks it will just keep pumping for 3 months on no news is delusional.

This

I just sold as well, but I am about to fomo back in fuck this shitty ass profit, I want to retire.

The reason it is going up is because it's all been taken off the market. Only a few dummies like you left that are willing to sell.

In case you missed it:

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803

>I got out at .64
I hope for your sake this is a larp

Why the fuck are people still buying.

This fucking pump is unjustified, let people dump it back to around 30 cents dumbassess

>what is insider info

youre either trying to get people to sell or legit retarded. just face the fact that this project will be one of the most important steps for smartcontract mass adoption. there are a couple others but nolinkers deserve no gains from this.

anyways hope you have a good collection of
pink wojaks for when this hits $2 eoy

you're the same retard who said it would be 5 dollar post SIBOS

Yes, sir. Dump in 4! Tell boys, sir! Moni, moni!!

Stinky linkies, it's dumping thanks for holding my bagss hahahaahahhahaha

>At ATH
>"It's dumping!"

Cope more nerd

Retard, you shouldn't have sold. Enjoy buying back in at $3 EOY, not even joking.

Do it when it inevitably dips under .50

Every time I check my blockfolio it's gone up.

Is OP crypto takeoff?

We're never hitting .50cents again user. .60 is the new floor now. By tomorrow it will be around .80 or .90 cents, and then a crash would only drop us to .70cents again at most.

this is the last stretch senpais and i need help to get a small bit more like i lost 100 and only have 387 now how to i sell and rebuy without the price rocketing and then having to buy back in high

what's the insider info then?