Hello Gossamer Socks. I would like to hear your stance on this

Hello Gossamer Socks. I would like to hear your stance on this.
One week ago you wrote: ''if we havent moved closer to release by this time next week I am going to seriously consider just using lyra2re or x11 or something plus DGW and release that, cos we cant wait anymore, u heard it here first''.

One week has passed.

Also, MOLLY wrote:
''The Chancoin network is unusable at the moment until Gossamer gets his shit together, ... IDK what the problem is I could have a pow/pos coin done in a few days ... I offered help to Gossamer Socks months ago in Chancoin Discord as ''memelord'' and even posted code, got banned for it .. my suggestion was pow/pos hybrid, not DGW ... Gossamer Socks obviously did not listen and now look, the coins network is unusable and the roadmap says pos/pow ... its fucked until its fixed ... it can be fixed easily IDK what the fucking problem is ... I can literally recode this coin in a day or two and do a swap with a perfect network ... IT IS LIKE THEY (GOSSAMER AND HIS DEV TEAM) ARE NOT EVEN FROM Veeky Forums .... the newtork will come to a halt if something is not done, I could have fixed all of this 2 months ago and I would have done it for free ... before the swap ... they did the swap and claimed it would be fixed ... liars ... there will have to be another swap! ... that is not good for the price ....

>Gossamer Socks, what the fuck is going on with you and your ''dev'' team?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2CcJKx
youtube.com/watch?v=bxoLg56-JP8
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2152411.new#new
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want Andy back. He gets shit done.

He is welcome to join discord.gg/2CcJKx

Gossamer, are you doing drugs?

Bumped for interest.

fuck off pajeet

talk about a shitty drawing. holy dogshit

Holy shit.
We may yet return to a golden age of OC.

this is just going to make pajeets copy paste shit from reddit and 9gag while begging for tips every post

fuck off newfaggot niggers. this is a terrible idea

9gag and Reddit is better than you.

fuck off pajeet

I am not the one saving pictures of sewer.

> “image board culture”

kys

>i want to add an upboat system to an anonymous board
fuck off pajeet

youtube.com/watch?v=bxoLg56-JP8

Shit takes time to fix I guess. Gotta test, etc.

wow that comeback...

>“image board culture”
>from anime/meme, to vaporwave, to saying nigger on the internet
fucking christ

>to many coins in it's system
fuck.
off.
pajeet.

cosplay, e-sports and all 4 Chan boards.

pajeet cringe is a whole different sea level

cya never pajeet. chancoin is going into the filter list

bye bye!

>discord.gg/2CcJKx
MOLLY here im already in all the chan discord check. except for the official one for being banned for doing nothing wrong

Goss, we need answers!

Whoever made this, its awesome!

It is Chancoin time to rise!

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!!!

Well I got to stop being lazy and get my rx 470 working for chan choin

Nothing will ever top this desu.

GOSSAMER SOCK, WE NEED ANSWERS!!!

GOOOSSAAAMEER SOOOOCKSSSS!!!

!

GOSSAAMEER SOOOCKS, WHEEERE AAAREE YOOUU?

GOSS, MAN UP!

MAN UP GOSS, FUCK SPLENDID YO

hmm

Gossamer here.
1) Who the fuck is MOLLY ? Why should I care?

2) You obviously have no idea what it takes to get software shipped. Especially software where security is critical, such as financial tech. You're just a fatherless child from Macedonia with too much free time and some serious personality issues.

You and all of your sockpuppets and the few other retards who are all underage B& sperglords, please continue to REEEE.

Thats my stance. In a nutshell - you're an idiot who has no idea what he's talking about, and anyone else who's this butthurt is probably equally deluded about reality.

Oh, and, it needs to be done in two days. Tick tock, Molly.

You took place in a project with 30% pre-mined coins from the beginning. Be more active dev. People invest in this project and all we see is what anime you watch, when you eat dinner and what coins are you mining. Show is the REAL work. Also, why you so negative? Watch some videos on how to be a good CEO. They definitely dont threat people like you do. You are also delusional and have personality problems. If you claim to be the most wise and oldest here - set yourself as a good example to learn from. Goss, you are better than this.

Hi it's toxic

Slendid, the Isreali shitlord who literally bans everyone other than the neets that talk about video games all day in there is fucking the CHAN up. GET RID OF SPLENDID. YOU CANT RUN A COMMUNITY COIN IF YOUR GOY KEEPS BANNING PEOPLE.

>t. Doesn't know shit about programming and thinks it's all done in a day

Besides, you do know Goss has a real job too, right? He has other things to work on, unlike you.
People like you are the exact reason why goss gets so pissed, cause you never consider what's going on, and just complain

If you really are, why don't you come back?

MOLLY HERE i have developed tons of coins for mining communities since 2014 and my current project already has raised over 2 million in funding. calling me a retard does not make it true. Stop talking shit and fix the network. If you don't your coin will die end of story. If you don't I will but i will be the lead dev in that scenario not a github for you guys to steal and take my work. I am amazing at developing.I already offered help and was banned. You do more harm than good unless you fix the problems at hand the coin will be unusable and die. There is nothing to say further. Either fix it or I will. I will not be left holding the bag on this one. STOP banning everyone trying to help and focus on making a simple pow/pos coin that works dumbass. You will see my coin soon reach 45 million$ marketcap and wonder why you didn't listen to a seasoned dev when your coin fails IF YOU DON'T FIX IT RETARD!!!

GET RID OF SPLENDID YOU NEETS, GUY ONLY BANS PEOPLE AND DOESNT CONTRIBUTE ANY GOOD VIBES TO PROJECT.

YES I CAN MAKE A POW/POS COIN IN ONE DAY ITS NOT HARD!!! I have made coins in a single day set up nodes and mining pools easily its so easy after you have done it so many times.

Nobody gives a fuck about his personal life. My interest is his position in the Chancoin and his performance. I have invested in it. He should focus more on Chancoins development so he can leave his wageslave job.

LITERALLY....3 DISCORD ROOMS. 2 ARE OPPOSING MAIN ROOM BECAUSE OF 1 ISRAELI MORON. SPLENDID. GET RID OF HIS MODERATOR PRIVILEGES. HE IS RUINING PROJECT WITH HIS REVERSE AUTISM. NOT CAPABLE OF COMMUNITY GROWTH.

ALSO this is how retarded you guys are read the post!!! its not a POS/POW hybrid morons!!! its POW/POS seriously how stupid do you think we are? POW comes first THEN POS after blocks are mined and the network is stable and secure

this is also true!! 1)get rid of splendid 2) fix the network any way you can so the coin is actually usable without transactions taking a fucking DAY!!! 3) go to the moon. Once the coin is usable then it will function and people can set up paper wallets and trust the network

SPLENDID DELETED MY CHALLENGE ROOM. I WAS ENGAGING PEOPLE BIG TIME, WE GOT 6 CHALLENGED DONE (CHANCOIN RAP SON, CHANCOIN FINNGER SNAP VIDEO, CHANCOIN SHOUTOUT ON THE STREET VIDEO< CHANCOIN SIGN ON A STREETS AND MORE), PEOPLE WERE HAVING FUN, I WAS ENGAGING THE COMMUNITY AND THEN THE BORING ASS 0 CHARACTER SPLENDID SHUTS IT DOWN.

nano
a
n
o

give me free coins please

$4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday$4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday $4CHNallday

You have made coins, but that's not what we're talking about.
we're talking about working on an already existing coin

And you still didn't take into consideration that he has a job, you demanding cunt.
AND STOP TYPING IN CAPS LOCK IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU MORE CONVINCING, JUST SHOWS HOW IMMATURE YOU REALLY ARE

Well, if you really don't care, why don't you join the club and help work on the development yourself? make shit happen a bit faster, eh?

I AM BANNED FROM THE OFFICIAL DISCORD

I will watch this coin. If something is not done in 2-3 months I will take control and be fair transparent and honest and NO BANS TROLLS ARE WELCOME SO IS ALL THE FUD IN THE WORLD!!! This will be after my coin reaches above 10 million marketcap. stay mad. Act like I am a retard. If you don't fix it all the coins will be STUCK the coin will die and a DEV will have to come in and save the day. That would be me and I would do a damn good job

I am with you.

3 DISCORD ROOMS "CHANCOIN CITY" "CHANCOIN UNOFFICIAL" AND "CHANCOIN OFFICIAL". 1 AGAINST 2.....HMMMM I WONDER WHERE THE PROBLEM LIES. YEAH....THE DUMB ISRAELI MOD SPLENDID KEEPS HIPSTERIZING THE MAIN DISCORD. GOSSAMER NEEDS TO BOOT HIN OR START A NEW ONE. MATTI IS ALSO A FAGGOT BTW.

Respect!

Matt is 99% demented.

>he has a job
ok so what he should be able to fix it before the first swap that was my initial solution and I was banned
>You have made coins, but that's not what we're talking about.
we're talking about working on an already existing coin

DUH I can make coins fix coins ALL the works.
The best thing for this coin is a complete overhaul you guys don't even act like oldfags I been on Veeky Forums since i was 13 shitting up the boards with dicks and faggot shit to trigger bitches! your all a bunch of baby ass pussy's get your shit together you do not deserve to represent the MONSTER that is CHANS!!!
We are not your personal army and there is only interest! So far you are losing interest!

>chancoin.org

nice square space template

IF THIS ISNT A TRUE Veeky Forums COIN I DUNNO WHAT IS........FUCK THAT SPLENDID FOOL. GET RID OF HIM.....LETS GO TO THE MOON. AJIT PAI JUST CALLED ME AND SAID SPLENDID'S HIS BUTTBOY.

BOGS Reporting in.

1) i work on this project every day. You don't know me. And I certainly don't give two shits what you think if you're going to pretend to know shit when you clearly don't.

2) I'm not a CEO. You're not an investor. You're a child with a computer and a bad attitude.

Splendid knows more about crypto than everyone else in this thread combined.

Whats your coin? Link your github profile. If you weren't full of shit you'd just put in a PR.

> Either fix it or I will

Uh no you won't.

No. I know it sucks to get banned from a discord but try not to let it ruin your life.

This is the most pathetic attempt at pedantry I've seen since chancoin started.

> I will take control

How are you going to do that you fucking pissant?
Eat shit and die.

yes get rid of splendid and fix your network so the community is not stuck holding bags

WHO IN /BIZ THINK WE NEED A FUCKING OVERHAUL ON /OURCOIN/. WE GOT THE MOST DANK COIN AND WE LETTIN AN ISRAELI GOYBOT WITH A POLYNESIAN NEET RUN THINGS? GIMME A TACO SON AND DON'T TELL ME BOUT THE BIRDS AND THE BEES.

stay mad faggot. If something is not done in 3 months I will reveal my coin and the community well beg me to take over cuz the shear news of who I AM will send it to the moon

YEAH COMMUNITY IS PRETTY MUCH SPLIT 50/50. IF BIZ DECIDES THE ISRAELI SHITBAG IS OUT IMMEDIATELY. /OURCOIN/ DONT GIVE A FUCK. ITS DECENTRALIZED FOR A REASON.

Then who is CEO of this project? I have bought Chancoins, how I am not an investor in your project? You got my Bitcoins, now use them to develop the project further. Also, be more visible on your work, and make more frequent announcement on what is going on, where we heading, what to expect etc - otherwise lot of gossip starts to pop up.

Also, be more active here - bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2152411.new#new

Each time you update it the thread gets to the 1st page of BTC TALK FORUM.

TRUTH IS GOSSAMER EVEN SAID IT HIMSELF "I'M NOT REALLY A LEADER." THE MAN JUST WISHES TO WORK ON COIN. I AGREE WITH THIS. HOWEVER SPLENDID THE ISRAELIE NEET COMMANDER CONTINUES TO RUIN COMMUNITY BY BANNING WITH A TRIGGER FINGER AS DELICATE AS A 1 YEAR OLD CHILD ON PROZAC. GET.....RID....OF THE ISRAELI DIRTFAG.

THIS COIN IS VERY BAD I AGREE WITH MOLLY! !! YOU NEED TO FIX COIN OR ELSE!!! ALSO I GOT VERY SCAMMED BY CHANCOIN!!! VERY SAD!!! MOLLY WILL DESTROY YOU IF YOU NO FIX!!!

1) get rid of fags ruining your community since day 1
2) fix the network

THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL MOON MISSION ITS SO EASY IT CAN BE DONE IN A WEEKEND! You have no excuse!!

WE NEED A STRONG LEADER WHO DOES NOT GIVE TWO FUCKS TO CALL THE DEVS 2 AM IN THE MORNING TO FIX A CRUCIAL PROBLEM.

WE NEED A NEW LEADER WHO WILL GET US TO THE GOLDEN AGE OF MEME!

GOSSAMER HAS TOTAL CONTROL HERE. REMOVE SPLENDID FROM EQUATION......AND LITERALLY THE REST OF Veeky Forums WILL COMETH. HOW HARD IS THAT TO REALLY UNDERSTAND? SPLENDID IS A DISEASE TO COMMUNITY. BANISH HIM TO THE LOWER DISCORD REGIONS.

I WANT MY "CHALLENGE" CHANNEL BACK ON THE MAIN. You can restrict me from posting on other channels, bjt we need to unity Goss. Figure out how to utilize us. I have done big mistakes in the past and I regret it 100%. I am now doing all I can to make Chancoin FUN again.

agreed if you fix the network and get rid of splendid and stop banning any fud then you have redeemed yourself. A true DEv does not care about the fud cuz they are confident in their abilities. DEAL WITH IT like the other devs and just ignore it and let it happen. Let your dev work do the talking. Right now your dev work says BROKEN NETWORK THAT GETS WORSE BY THE HOUR AND SHITTY MODS BANNING THE REAL COMMUNITY!

>Our CEO is lazy and hates people
>Others want to take code and run with it
>Jew moderator banning people
>Everyone is too busy shitposting to do anything about it.

Why does this thread playout exactly how i'd expcect a dev chat session about chancoin to be?

Keep up the good work fellas!

I can put up a list of options of different types of coins the community can choose and I can literally have it done in a weekend. Ill give goss a chance but trust me if the community reaches out to me and you don't fix the network I can take the entire coin from you overnight without your consent doesn't matter how special your github passwords and accounts are or anything I can take this coin and skyrocket it to the moon

Rolling. If my ID is 'chan' I get 10k 4CHN. If my ID is 'cha' I get 1k 4CHN. If my ID is green I get 100 4CHN.

Jesus christ you people are autistic

Ewww, dog shit!

There is nothing wrong with dogecoin you autistic fuck

This is your Amazon account.

We all have one goal in mind - to make Chancoin moon. Goss is slow and so is the rest of the devs and this causes friction. Goss has to figure out how to set a sail for the moon mission. I advise creating a #marketing channel for groundBEEFtaxi on the official where he can do all hi wants to without being able to post on other channels. He is a bull, he needs his arena. He is a very, very, very valuable resource. Goss, we believe in you!

CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN! CHANCOIN!

All great CEO's are GREAT MARKETERS.

groundBEEFtaxi has done a marvelous job so far, and he is the most entertaining read.

Goss, consider him as the leader. He has 10000x more meme experience than you.

GOSSAMER IN FULL REEEEE MODE. SPLENDID.......IS THE PROBLEM. GET RID OF HIM GOSS. ITS NOT THAT HARD. REMOVE HIS STUPID GOY'IN BABY STYLES EH?

put me in the screencap

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

all that really needs to be done is to have the network fixed. the rest will come as adoption is natural. NO ONE CAN USE THE COIN NOW CUZ THE NETWORK IS FUCKED!! that is my point and why I will take over If I have to

GOSSAMER IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL MODE. GOES INTO TELEGRAM STARTS REEING AND THEN DELETES COMMENTS BECAUSE HE CANT HANDLE FEELS AND TRUTH.