Defend this

Defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/fortress
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

With what?

It already looks fairly well defended

It does seem like it's pretty badly built for a fortress.

I dig a moat

I like the 90 degree sides designed to be maximally vulnerable to enemy fire.

A single primaris marine and it's easy:
>stows bastille safely away in his pocket
>puts on his edgy x_tacticool_x half skull mask
>activates his jetpack
>levitates around at head level using his dual combi-bolt pistol/shields to execute every enemy with a single perfectly aimed headshot
>takes bastille out of pocket and puts it back where he found it

>fortress

It's literally a fold out construct-a-crate dropped from orbit.

Although the actual fortress model is even shittier. Just two nuke silos and a giant statue.

Looks like it can do it by itself pretty well.

dictionary.com/browse/fortress

It is tradition to add as many bullet traps as possible in Imperial design.

The reality is that each bullet trap has a special gel inside that use the energy of the shot in order to add more power to the structures internal power field.

Pretty clever technology and totally stupid like the rest of 40k. So it works.

The bastion is literally none of those things, I could tell you don't know anything about 40K from your first post. It is LITERALLY the 40K equivalent of a traffic stop hut.

The actual fortress/bunker/stronghold models are all different, and they have a network of defense lines and multiple bastions to form a true stronghold.

>2.
>any place of exceptional security; stronghold.

I JUST FUCKING told you bastions don't have exceptional security and a lone bastion isn't a stronghold. It's the literally second weakest fortification in the game and you have bigger buildings literally named FORTRESS, STRONGHOLD, and a fortification network that requires multiple bastions to become a STRONGHOLD. You're wrong despite how hard you try to goalpost move and backpedal or cite even dictionary definitions. Deal with it, nigger.

You're trying a wee bit too hard, mate.

Okay! Leave Chaos to me!

>doesn't know the definition of a stronghold

this is the future dorn chose.

If a bullet hits that wall, it's going to bounce between the two until it eventually drills a hole onto the structure and kill all inside.

Worst bastion
would not defend/10

go back to your shitty demon filled excuse of a forge world and sulk more, perturabo. Fucking faggot.

I know the outside is drab and could use a finer touch, but trust me, the inside is to DIE for.

Put a log against the door and call it a day.

>Pert
>Faggot
At least he doesn't get lured into incredibly obvious traps, you slackjawed morons

>a hut is a stronghold