Tell me again about Arctic Elves

Tell me again about Arctic Elves.

They have cold feet.

Their ears have adapted to be the least pointy of all elven races because of the cold.

Nigger you should literally fucking be banned for this. How is it not spam?
>Make thread
>Thread is fine
>Oh gee I better make exactly the same low effort thread because I cannot go 10 minutes without it

There's nothing here that relates to anything other than your personal jerk-off OP. This thread could have good ideas, but you won't have contributed to them in any way.

Moderation on Veeky Forums is so fucking garbage these days.

>>Thread is fine
A lot of the comments about current politics had been deleted, it had nothing to do with the OP.

The last thread was mostly shitposting. Hide this thread if it bothers you that much.

Fucking go back to r*ddit already you whiny faggot. You don't have to complain and make a petition to change everything you don't like.

>popsicles

Because this didn't get any attention in the last thread.

It was like three years ago, and I was browsing Veeky Forums, when someone shitposted some orc rape doujin in a thread, and as it devolved into thick elf posting and brown elf posting, I thought to myself, "what a faggot that user is", but then I had another one.

>What if elves in my setting had the proportions of elves in hentai?
It was joking thought at most, but then I actually ended up making them with their own lore and section of world and bits of infighting. They became the antarctic elves of the setting.

The result was an abomination, and I cannot figure out if I'm proud or disgusted with myself.

Artic Elves

1. but like, really cold
2. 3. Invented iceskates and travel about on them exclusively
4. Can turn into a seal if they have a sealskin handy
5. Know how to make ice that never melts
6. Have hearts of ice that totally melts if they get too warm
7. Can only eat fish
8. Live inside frozen whale carcasses
9. Are capable of concealing themselves inside snowdrifts for days at a time
10. Are transparent in sunlight
11. Have the natural coloration of a penguin
12. Can speak to birds and bears

You should be disgusted, hentai elves need to be eradicated.

Content control =/= le upboat meme you silly little cunt. Do you have a reddit account? I sure as fuck don't, and never have.

Everything Japanese needs to be eradicated

It is unclear exactly how long ago the pale elves (Glamfellen) came to the southern polar regions of the world, but they have lived there for at least 12,000 years based on their continuous contact with aumaua traders. They appear to be among the most stationary ethnic groups in the known world, migrating within the polar region but seldom venturing far north. They are rare in all northern lands and most people consider them exotic (if they have seen one at all).

Pale Elves are borderline albinos, slightly taller than Sceltrfolc (wood elves), and the males can (and often do) grow facial hair. Some have epicanthic folds, but it is not universally common.

Culturally, they bear almost no resemblance to the Sceltrfolc(wood elves) who live in Aedyr and they have no cultural similarities to the Sceltrfolc who live in Eír Glanfath. There are a few elements of Glamfellen grammar and vocabulary that have common roots with Eld Aedyran and are not found in other surrounding languages (e.g. the languages spoken by boreal dwarves), but the similarities end there.

They did kinda act like elves, didn't they? It's been a while, but I recall Water Tribe (at least in the north) being kinda holier-than-thou and isolationist, even when doing so was going to cause plenty of problems for them.

Except the japanese, you don't genocide, you reeducate and help them.
The science is behind it.

I admittedly toned it back once I had accepted that they were a legitimate presence in the world, and not a silly joke among my players.

What do your players call these things?

I don't think that they were really isolationists, because they defended themselves against the fire nation like everyone else. Nobody was really on the offense at that time, until the avatar arrived. Also don't really know what's supposed to be holier-than-thou about them.

Fun to rape.

Anybody who spends 80 years having not even see a soldier from a nation they are ostensibly at war with, as well as not helping their only other ally in that conflict is at least in the ballpark of isolationist.

Pale Elves from Pillars of Eternity. Not as interesting as boreale dwarves.

I picture them kind of like this. Like drow, only less infighting and more frozen tide of death.

The only ally was on the other side of the globe.

So was the enemy.

Oh come user, think the thing you just said through.

Arctic elves are the most viscious elves in existence when fighting. Not because they are cruel but because they train to end the fight as soon as possible, otherwise the cold can kill them all.

They have russian/finnish accents.

Oh. Makes sense they were from a vidya where you don't have to say that out loud frequently.

I'd honestly rather not turn this into a huge thing, but the water tribe were across the planet, not bothering with any preparations, except for the south, who were indeed involved, even if they were meager as all hell. The north basically tried to ignore the war, instead of providing some form of support to the Earth Kingdom which acted as a bulwark. I'm not saying they should have been on the front lines, but it's pretty clear they wanted the Earth Kingdom to take care of a problem that they would hope to simply go away.

The game even has the option of turning on ligatures for certain characters and descriptions.

Your artic elfs should be mysterious, bleak and deadly. Just like the artic.

>ooga booga, where the snow elves at

Evil snow elfs

Sorry for the shitty qualitym, but take a gander at thebErunsil from Midnight

They have Finnish names as opposed to the Welsh names that Standard/wood Elves use

No they have sami names.
Do not taint the rightful owners of the north with finnshit names.

They constantly obsess over shiny gemstones, nobody understands what's so important about them but if you withhold some from them the retribution will be swift and merciless.

Funnily enough in my pet homebrew setting there's a society of arctic elves that are basically ripped off wholesale from the water tribe.

Mostly as an excuse to throw in plenty of hot brown elves whenever the situation called for them

Apparently fetishbaiting is common among snow elves.

Discuss

Not an elf. You really should have posted Zhaan. Good taste in sci-fi though.

I know, i just like Chiana.