Let's make a lost and the damned regiment

1d4chan.org/wiki/Lost_and_the_Damned_Creation_Tables So Veeky Forums since we have cults it never w time for a chaos regiment
Roll a d10

Okay.

Rolled 6 (1d10)

Sure man, still there?

Sure man and looks like the regiment is former pdf and roll a 1d100 for recruiting criteria

Rolled 10 (1d100)

These threads never really *go* anywhere

Rolled 79 (1d100)

Nice, nice.

They can, the straight shootaz the other day were pretty nice.

Just depends on if we roll up anything interesting and if any creative anons are following.

Entire regiment is dudes now
Now roll a d10

Rolled 2 (1d10)

Sausage fest is best fest, praise Slaanesh

We recruit only the best dudes do to the elite tithes
Now roll a d100 for homeworld

Rolled 53 (1d100)

Looking good so far.

Chaotic elite dudes from a death world

Roll a d100

Rolled 67 (1d100)

Ooh, a Death World, much more interesting than the usual Hive World, or generic Imperial Worlds. Hopefully it's not Jungle.

We Mad Max now.

Wasteland! Almost as good as Ice.

They hail from a wasteland
Now roll a d100 and a d10

Slaaneshi Mad Max... I'm liking the sound of this.

Rolled 33 (1d100)

C'mon Armored!

Rolled 1 (1d10)

Gods damn it, Infantry!

Normal infantry
Now roll a d10

Rolled 5 (1d10)

Just did friendo, () Here's another 1d10 for Devotion.

They are drilled for a chaos war band now roll a
D10

Rolled 9 (1d10)

Again? Alrighty then...

They are normal now roll a d100

Rolled 65 (1d100)

I don't know if "normal" would be the word for them...

Sorry I get updates in a delayed fashion because I'm on a phone

They have augmented troops now roll d100

Rolled 11 (1d100)

Fuck yes, Augmented Troops.

That's fine, mobile-poster master race.

Rollan

They fight for the home world now roll a d100

Rolled 84 (1d100)

Meh

They are bros with some minor chaos xeno now roll a d100

Rolled 80 (1d100)

Damn I hope it's Rak'Gol

Sorry but it's the loyalists now roll a d100 for the sub faction of loyalists we hate

Rolled 73 (1d100)

Death to the False Emperor!

Sorry misread it but our ally is a rouge inquisitor We hate the imperial guard of a specific world

No wait it was the xenos

Oh wait roll a d100 for the specific xeno we are freinds with

Rolled 94 (1d100)

I hope it's Rak'Gol

Cythor fiends

Now we need some fluff for the perfectionist mad max people who hate some imperial guard and are friends with the cythor fiends

Bump

Dissatisfied
Demagogue Tyson glared down at the ragtag bunch below him "this is not what we expect whelp" he said turning to the short and scraggly man next to him. "This is not up to the standard of our tithe" he said with his voice filled with menace. He was right about the tithe,the only thing that managed to come up to Tyson's standards was the light purple uniform with the symbol of the prince of pleasure embroidered into the shoulders and chest,but everything else was terrible from the unclean look of the recruits to the vacant look in some of the recruits eyes
In short they did not live up to the warbands standards
"I expected better of you considering the last batch of recruits" Tyson said and clapped his hands "oh Nicholas if you would please dispose of this disappointment that would be lovely" Tyson ordered and immediately his hulking bodyguard stepped out from behind him and blew a pinkish ring of smoke out of his mouth,stemming from his bodyguards ever present cigar and seized the man. "Please sir let me go.The next batch will be fine i swear" the man stuttered out and Nicholas maneuvered his head to push his cigar against the mans neck "PLEASE SIR" the man shrieked as the cigar created a rather satisfying sizzling noise against the mans skin.
"Oh no I'll stop," Tyson said with menace in his voice "Just snap it Nicholas,the screaming is getting annoying" he finished and turned to the recruits as his bodyguard killed the man. "I hope you meet our standards because it costs far to much to comeback here for mistakes" Tyson said "id hate for my doctor to pay you a visit" he said and turned to leave the room; accompanied by the sound of the recruits following him.

I don't want this to die so here is some writefagging

dice+5d6

dice 5d6