/ore/ One Roll Engine General

Six hour Session, and still ends on a cliffhanger Edition

This is a thread for discussing Monsters and Other Childish Things, Wild Talents, Reign and any other games built on Greg Stolze's One Roll Engine.

>***The System
Roll some d10s. Find matches. The number of matching dice is your Width. The number ON the dice is your Height. So a Set of [5,5,5] has a Width of 3 and a Height of 5, written as 3x5. That's it. Width and Height tell you a lot about your action, such as how fast it was, how strong it was, how precise it was, etc. Everything in the system is built around this fast, simple mechanic.

>***The Games

>Nemesis
A game about cosmic horror using the Madness system invented and popularized by Unknown Armies. It's available for free on ArcDream's website here: arcdream.com/pdf/Nemesis.pdf

>Godlike
Superhero roleplaying during World War II. Fight supersonic Nazis and invisible French knife maniacs in a brutal setting where you're equally likely to be killed by a mortar blast as from a supervillain.

>Wild Talents
The sequel to Godlike, blowing the doors of the system to let you create any superpower you can imagine. /tg's favorite ORE game.

>Monsters and Other Childish Things
You're a kid with an imaginary monster friend who's real, and you have adventures. Converts nicely to Jojo and Persona.

>Reign
High fantasy roleplaying in a crazy world that would need to have an entire post just about it.

>A Dirty World
Noir at its best. Relentlessly focused on character growth and psychology. A much lighter system than the others.

>Better Angels
You're a supervillain whose power comes from a contract with a demon. Try not to get dragged to hell.

>***Pastebin Archive
pastebin.com/WiT4BhFM
---A compendium of tips, advice, homebrews and other content assembled by /tg from /ore Generals past

>***This Thread
...crafting more shadows
...Wild Talents character and campaign discussion
...ORE homebrew and house rules
... And jojo, I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/XzDTG
discord.gg/aWZMuZP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So, does someone playtested latest Persona book?

One of the campaigns started today. Players and dm were rusty on the rules, but the first tutorial fight went by in two turns. The fight was very one sided. Four 7d minor shadows didnt even scratch the party.

There was also confusion caused by oldwr versions of the Moct book with different rules.

The Area extra seems broken as fuck though. Especially when combined with spray.

Slap some Awesome on it and you can toast half the encounter.

This did get me thinking. Is there a middle ground where the starting persona is much weaker and has room to grow while still making it feel like an awesome powerhouse to use.

For example, instead of each location being worth five dice, what about lowering that to three or four.

Current Draft of The Velvet Book attached.

Discord invite:
discord.gg/XzDTG

This is something I've considered and given how the playtest apparently went it feels like a definite thing to consider.

This is very useful information to have. Minor Shadows shouldn't be TOO much trouble in general but I'd like to see them get SOME hits in at least. Clearly Persona strength needs to be toned down or Shadow strength needs to be increased.

TD here.
In defense of the balance, we were kind of sanic in our approach.

We went fast for not much damage each (except Apollo. Apollo went nuclear on them) and cut some of them before they could attack.
And pixie fumbled.

In which character from fiction/religion/history/whatever should a Mayor Shadow that wants to make Minor Shadows from trouble kids and form an army be based? Its a Shadow with a strong connection with one of the kids. Kind of a Persona but is born from that kid's inner desires, secrets and emotions. from what Arcana should he be? I was thinking in Emperor or maybe Magician, Strenght, Chariot or even Tower, Judgement, Death or Handged Man.

e's a Persona homebrew? I've been working on one myself but I hadn't gotten the dice rolls down

Yup. We've had a couple playtests with two different groups and the response has been extremely positive. It's based on Monsters and Other Childish Things because that game is about a.) kids who have b.) supernatural monsters that help and fight for them while also dealing with c.) their relationships with other people. It's a match made in heaven.

Only thing I would change about your guys' rule set is allowing people to use Persona's outside their affinity with bonuses and negatives to that. I did a quick read through but do you guys do ultimate Persona's or fusing?

It's pretty good though!

Finally got GIMP up and running on this computer (I forgot how many fonts I had installed here). Here's part of The Velvet Book character sheet, namely the Student ID that the player fills in with his character's name and basic facts

And for those who missed it, here's the relationship tracker as well.

Needs less battery.

Needs no battery so we can fill it as we like it.

What is a DOB? Where do you put age? Aside from that I like it.
I think that later we can make an alternative one (maybe one that is simplier) that can be used for adults of non-students (like dogs, shadows, robots or whatever)

There. Pay no attention to the boxes around the Shock meters, those aren't present in printed versions.

Date of Birth. You can fill in your age too/instead.

Would Nemesis be a good pick for a Resident Evil style game?

I think it would work great. You've got deadly locational damage and horror elements that capture the effect of extreme violence, helplessness and weirdness on the psyche of average people instead of superhumans (which makes it better for RE1-3 rather than 4 onwards). It would almost certainly be a smash hit.

Progress on the character sheet for the Velvet Book. It's quite rough and some errors creeped in that I need to ferret out (like the boxes around the Shock Gauges; no idea where those came from) but it conveys nicely what my end goal here is.

I was thinking a breakaway story from the main series, basically starting out with a scenario much like 1-3, and then expanding into the entire world turning to shit. Because a mutating disease that has no species barriers would be fundamentally impossible to contain. Meanwhile Umbrella engages in a shadow war with itself between the elements of it that aren't retarded and want to put a lid on this freshly opened pandora's box, and the elements that have decided to go full monster god in the new hellscape that is blooming.

Here's a proper invite for the Persona/MaOCT discord:

discord.gg/aWZMuZP

Yeah Nemesis will work quite nicely for that. Especially if the mutations starts creating increasingly horrible monsters (therefore requiring increasingly intense Unnatural checks).

If you've got any specific questions about the system, go ahead and post them in this thread.

>Games have already begun for Persona/OCT
Dang, I've spent too long reading the rulebook and lurking and forgetting how to use discord and I missed the boat

Any text games with room for another player? I've never played this system (so don't feel confident enough to run one myself) but I don't mind getting my ass kicked with a slapdash character build if there's something available.

Pretty sure there's at least one more campaign looking for players, maybe 2. Pop in and ask around.

thanks for the quick info, I'll drop in to see what's what as soon as I fix discord

Also a fifth guy just joined in as a GM (though that might be for an offline game, not clear).

So does anyone have records of what exactly happened in the persona games?

Kinda curious

An idea for a digimon MaOCT homebrew got tossed around a bit last thread, and with the idea to give Personas less dice to give them room to develop, I thought about something really quick. Baby and In-Training forms are too weak to even quality as Monsters, I'd think, so you could give Child-levels levels 2 dice per hit area (because it's a factor of 10 or something? Not a lot of thought into this, again). So they would barely have more dice than their kids, but still have their intrinsic 5x10 protection against mundane damage and Scarring, protection-ignoring damage against normal people. Evolutions would be different sheets.

Evolving to Adult level COULD be them just transitioning to a full 5 dice, but that's too steep a power spike. Maybe give them free extras and don't have the enormous power spike until Perfect, which is pretty accurate to how it's depicted in the shows? No clue about Ultimate.

Thinking a bit further, maybe you could give Ultimate-levels the same kind of advantages Monsters get when fighting non-monsters, except it extends to anything but other Ultimate-level digimon, and another free extra like you'd get when going from Child to Adult. Not sure if it makes sense

That's going to be covered in the variant rule sets once the core game is done, since that's mostly in line with how Persona 1-2 works.

One of the campaigns was done entirely in one of the subchannels on the discord. Look for the word Orexis

Great! We just need space for stats! And maybe equipment
All Persona games have Ultimate Personas and Fusions

Now that I think about it we also need the Velvet Book logo to make it more official

Like says, If you're in the discord you can read through our session. We did it entirely on the Orexis channel. The session started around 10pm GMT. If you have any specific questions I could answer them, but if you want exact details it'd be best for you to just read through.

If you roll with Nemesis with this I would be interested to hear about how it goes. Seems like it woud be a good fit and hearing about less heroic/more baseline human ORE games is good stuff as it does it so well by default.

Working in stats next. Fortunately since I'm making this in Scribus I can move the elements around freely.

Tell me about your S-Links

Gambling girl, volunteer at the nurse's office.
Semi-inintentionally flirted with her after she accused me of theft.

bump for velvet room shenanigans

dare you sign his magical contract?

Another bump before i start working on some stuff for this

whatcha making?

The name is a misnomer and massively misleading. You make multiple rolls throughout a single game session.

Behold Veeky Forums, i shall make a true 'one roll' engine.

>one roll
>points to a list of random integers 1 through 10 which dictate all dice results for the session

Not gonna lie, but the idea that all the results are predetermined but you dont know the target numbers seems pretty tense. I could see it working for a horror game.

Or add a resource management to it. You get to pick which dies to use for every upcoming check. Do you hold onto the high numbers for later even if it means failing some checks.

Players rank by priority 5 stats. So let's say:
Body - 5
Mind - 4
Soul - 3
Sense - 2
Heart - 1

Then roll one of the ff.: d4, d6, d8, d10, d12. They then set them aside as their 'dice pool' for the rest of the game.
Say for example: d4=3, d6=4, d8= 7, d10= 5, d12=2.

If the GM calls for a check, the player can choose a die to pair with the relevant stat. Say, lifting a couch, so that would be body. Since the player ranked it highest, and by his/her estimate this should be a piece 'o cake, he can elect to choose a rather low die, so he places his d12 next to the stat, adding 2 to Body 5, totalling 7.
If the GM, who will most likely have a table of difficulty ranking, decides that it is enough, the player succeeds! The die then gets 'bonded' with the stat. His body checks now amount to 7 until certain conditions change this bond. Also, he can't use the d12 for any other skill while it is bonded.
If the GM decided though that it isn't enough, the player fails the check. What happens: the die returns to the dice pool, and depending on if he can try again or not, he can assign a higher die (which becomes bonded if he succeeds!) or just roll with the narrative consequences of failing the check.

I'm also thinking of putting relevance on the die type, like some abilities allowing a player to, say, use the bonded die's maximum value for this check.

You're actually kind of describing how Dogs in the Vineyard works. You roll your dice at the start of an encounter and then put them to use throughout the encounter in a Raise and call system. It works awesomely.

I'll post on Veeky Forums about it when/if it happens.

I want to quote from the previous thread some awesome stuff that another user ran for Wild Talents.

>The world is Earth, 2064, almost 30 years after the first public witnessing of a Talent. Each day more and more people found out about their own Talents, until literally every adult in the world had one. In that same place where the first Talent was seen, which was the Washington Audi Field stadium, an academy was built, to utilize the powerful Talents for scientific, military and commercial use. The players study in this academy, specifically the military branch. The team consists of four people.1) A cheerful ladies man, whose Talent is to draw a sword from shadows. 2) A monk of a new religion that propagates the improvement of body and mind above anything, Every single follower of this religion has learned a new power from within themselves: they can temporarily relinquish their Talents for improved Body and Coordination abilities. His natural Talent lets him have the instincts of an animal: letting him Sense, Perceive and Dodge easier. 3) A reluctant guy, who was studying to be a doctor, pushed by his family to join the most prestigious of all academies. His Talent is the ability to restore both objects and flesh by touch. 4) A opportunistic biker with an eating problem. His Talent lets him dry and steel his own blood, letting him cover his weapons to make them sharper or use his blood as some sort of construction material. Will post more later.

>The players started by hearing the academy dean's speech. He's a cranky old man who thinks all the first-years are going to fail. Then they meet their first-year coordinator and combat professor, who's basically Simon Blackquil with a katana. He says he has a mission for them tomorrow. They eat, read up or go to gym, sleep. Next night a red alarm is ringing and all the first years are rushed into a helicopter. They're flying into a jungle and must disable the enemy anti-aircraft systems, so that the seniors and the academy professors could drop in closer to the actual objective. He also says it'd be better to group up, especially in groups of 4. However, he mentions to be wary of traitors. I hand each player a note, saying that they're either a "hero" or a "traitor" for this mission. Heroes must disable the anti-aircraft system, while the traitor must stop them without getting caught. The doctor and the shadow dude met each other and got quickly ambushed by the opposing faction soldiers, armed with assault rifles. Two rounds in and the soldier is already dying. His buddy does his best to use his healing Talent but it's not use. The monk came in at the last second, only thanks to his animalistic instincts. The shadow guy survived only thanks to some armor he pulled out of his shadow (the only other thing he can pull out of it, currently.) After some healing, they met up with the biker, who was getting his ass whooped by the resistance minions.

>When they all huddled together, however, it turns out they're a great team. The biker carries a riot shield with himself, and uses it to close the distance to use his blood weapons. Meanwhile, the medic stays close behind him shooting potshots with his pistol and using the riot shield as cover for himself, while the shadow dude and the monk flank and kill the mooks fast.
After one more combat to get used to the system, they find some other first years - a dude in medieval armor and a kite-shield, who uses a longsword. He constantly went on about justice and honor and valor, so the players affectionately named him "Paladin". His Talent is to make a sphere of darkness around himself and one other target, which makes it perfect for dueling without much interruptions. His other teammates include a phlegmatic guy in a cloak, a girl with a bionic elbow and a sniper rifle, and a revolver-wielding tall black-haired British lady who's clearly acting leader.
With the help of the other team, they manage to find and infiltrate the facility which houses the anti-air weapons. The monk decided to go alone through the roof, since the inside was filled with enemies and automatic turrets. After a bullshit 5d 3x10 roll, he went around the defenses and helped clear out the inside. The teams split up by two staircases and the players found the anti-air systems. The doc hacked them and disabled them. Then, they heard someone approaching them from behind.

>It's not!SimonBlackquill, their professor, who tells them that their mission is complete. However, he cannot contact the other team and speculates that it was due to the fact that they had a traitor within. And they might not be the only team with a traitor among them. He tells them to leave and to settle it by themselves. The professor leaves a revolver and says that academy will only accept someone with a will to act on their own. The first person to pick up the gun and shoot the traitor will be accepted into the academy. The doc began cheering, as he might actually get released, the foreign monk was starting to shake nervously, both the shadow guy and the biker said nothing.
I told each player to take the note with Hero or Traitor written on it and write whether they pick up the gun and if they do, who do they shoot.

>Once the players decide what their characters are doing, they see two out of the four rushing towards the gun. As one is about to reach it, their vision goes dark and the only thing they can see are the words SIMULATION OVER.

>Obviously, nobody was the traitor. One of them wanted to take the gun and shoot the air (love it) and the other actually wanted to shoot the monk.

>They all woke up in the academy to know that they were being graded and that they all passed. I didn't reveal who wanted to kill who, just left it up to the players. The group went on to chat around, learn about an upcoming dueling festival and deciding on their team name.

Please excuse the crudity of this set-up, it's just the initial pieces of the larger design. I think it gets the point I'm going for nicely.

Overworked Student Council President with apparently no fellow council members.

Hitomi. Aka Hotwheels - The Chariot.
Wheelchair bound pupil encountered by Akari. She's being bullied by a group of girls in the school. Akari helped her to up the stairs and recover her lost lottery ticket. She claims that the ticket is her only chance, but didn't reveal anything else.

Toriko - Wheel of Fortune
A girl encountered by Eiji. She accused the deliquent of stealing one of her lottery tickets (there's a bit of a theme here). Eiji helped her find it and she added it to her already large collection. She may have a bit of a gambling problem.

Yu Sakitoma - The Empress
Head of the student council and seemingly its only member. It's the first day of term and she is swamped with paperwork. Hajime went to her to request permission to create a new club. She obliged in exchange for his help over lunch.

Davido Sensei - The Magician.
An american music teacher. While he may be bad at Japanese, his music skills are on point. Davido bonded with Yuuki over their mutual love of the harp.

Yeah, for some reason I'm the only one who had to sacrifice my lunch break for a social link.

Y'know, and if it hadn't been for those damn lottery tickets we wouldn't have ended up in front of that tower.

I have a feeling those lottery tickets are going to be a pain in our backsides.

And we didn't even get to buy some.

We should have just gone around instead of cutting through the construction site.

I completely forgot the lesson I learned from Animorphs.

The Andalites, Conquistador...
I know my lessons.
Construction sites give superpowers.

damn. I cant reward xp on sick childhood references. It wouldn't be fair.

Bump. I personally think the One Roll Engine patches a symptom rather than truly solving a problem, but to each their own

Quick: Make up 5 highschool professors in the same vain of the teachers in P5

calculus teacher
P.E
home Ec
Literature
History

Can you elaborate? I'm curious as to what problem you think it patches.

I can give you a real life factoid to build around. The current patriarch of the Fujiawara Clan (The clan which ran the Japanese court in the Heian period) is a history teacher in some backwater high school.

I tried to find this info online but i struggled. I was told by one of my professors who's a friend of his.

That's like the ultimate Tower arcana

Calc Teacher- Is way too good at math to be teaching highschool. Isn't a bad guy but he goes over the heads of the students and thinks he's a shitty teacher because of some delinquent who dropped out pretty much solely due to math. If you can prove to him he's not a shitty teacher he'll regain confidence in himself and go become a nerdlord. Features a confrontation with the delinquent at some late stage

PE- brunette
home ec- black hair
lit- tall
history- short

Let's throw some stats on him:

Diligence 3d
Guts 2d
Proficiency 3d
Knowledge 5d
Expression 2d

Hey, you like Personas, right? Why don't you agree to my contract?

Sure! What could possibly go wrong?

Still tossing shit in the wall for the Digimon thing. Not much work was needed. Rather than making the dice pools smaller which messes with the system, it was more elegant to give Child-levels 5 hit areas rather than 10. They are a bit more gimped than intended, and you could give them another hit area but that messes up muh beautiful factors of 10.

This would be suited more as a general houserule for mon-style campaigns rather than Digimon in specific, as Digimon are pre-defined things and the freedom of the system becomes a tedious checklist to make sure you are recreating it well. So there's no real need to make guidelines for Ultimate-levels. Minimonster to monster to supermonster should be enough for most intents and purposes.

I don't know how to get the next evolution across well. I had a couple ideas but liked neither
>Damage resistances and Scarring damage against lower-stage Monsters
This is meaningless in a fight between fully evolved monsters. Maybe in ADDITION to an actual fix, but probably not.
>Giving them more dice, again
Dice pools of 10 is all the system is really meant to handle, and if you gave them free extras or qualities, you'd simply end up with everyone being able to attack, defend and have a Useful thing on every single hit area and/or dumb amounts of extras which make fights about who has the quickest draw.

As an aside, based off Tamers' Renamon:

>1-2: Fox head: 9d, Useful: Hyper-alertness
>3-4: Torso/Koyosetsu: 8d, Attacks, Area, Useful: Moving sneakily
>3-5: Legs/Touhakken: 8d, Attacks, Defends, Useful: Running quickly

Oh, the head should be 8d and have Defend too

I love It

This is dope, but I'm a little disappointed there's no Baton Pass mechanic yet.

I'm not sure how you'd justify it narratively, but mechanically it should just be passing on a One More in order to buff a teammate's next action. High fiving the other player is mandatory

You aren't going to get it working narratively without compromising on some things, since the battles are so fundamentally different.

Instead of acting normally, the PC receiving the One More calls out for a teammate, and their teammate acts during the brief moment of confusion.

Mechanically, I would translate this into turning the One More into a single die that is given to the target PC. The next time they act, they get an extra die to their pool.

This would be pretty good for simulating the buff. However, this opens up an entirely new option for characters who've already acted that round.

If a character acts faster than the one who granted them the Baton Pass, on their next turn they can use the extra die to add an extra action (as detailed in the base rules for MaoCT) during their Declare phase, without reducing their dice pool below the usual amount.

This should let you simulate giving extra turns to teammates without breaking turn order.

Oddly the arc dream site had a web based tool like this for ORE rolls, just a generated list of random rolls for 2d all the way to 10d.
Unfortunately last I checked the link was broken now.

>not!SimonBlackquill
>notnotSimonBlackquill
Exactly SimonBlackquill?

So, what's a nice appearance for the Velvet Room to take?

We've had a lounge, an elevator, a car, and a prison so far.

Others that spring to mind:

>A Cathedral of Shadows with Igor as the priest, and there being things like a confessional and a font.
>A dance club. Probably not with Igor acting as DJ. That'd probably fall to his assistant.
>A hotel. Igor at reception. Different rooms for different Personas.
>A restaurant, with Igor as maitre d.

A diner.
A library.
A bar.
A ferry.
An empty theater.

Starting to shape up muuuch nicer now that GIMP is working properly for me.

So here's a thought I had concerning the problem of it always being better to attack with your Persona vs your character: Strain.

Would it be too crunchy to add mental Strain as a resource that needs to be managed? Each time you attack with your Persona (but not defend or do other useful stuff) you take a point of Strain. Once your Strain fills up, each attack you make with your Persona incurs a point of damage to it.

Mental strain is completely wiped out after a good nights rest or by using certain items (the idea for using the Minor Arcana as combat drops could work into this; maybe Cups replenish your Strain).

You could also recover Strain by attacking with your human Persona User. This sets up a nice feedback loop: attacking with your Persona gives you Strain, attacking with your User relieves it.

Thoughts? MaOCT is a very resource-light game and I want to keep it that way, but this could alleviate some of the problems we've been having and replicate in an abstract way dealing with an SP economy.

I like it. I also like that you wanted to incorporate the Minor Arcana thingy. This could be an optional rule, but one that must be written in the book

Hmmmm this basically puts a counter on how many attacks you can make in a single day before you have to attack with your human every second turn or take damage. It just becomes the new "out of SP". An interesting thought but not the best mechanic imo.

Until one reaches the end of their daily counter it incentivises players to use their Human PCs to finish off shadows if they can, and after one reaches the counter it incentivises one to bail out of this dungeon for the day and try again tomorrow, as with the current system having only one action per round for your user/pesona pair means using your user every second turn basically reduces your DoT by 20-40%. Mechanically, it's quite similar to an "exhausted" status.

I like this idea a lot. It can introduce an encounter limit for each day ina weird way. It can totally be a optional rule. Also the Minor Arcana thing that I should be working on

An interesting side-effect though could be encouraging the players to hunt down weaker Shadows that their Persona Users can beat themselves to relieve their strain in preparation for a more significant fight. Which is certainly an interesting twist as well.

Hmmmmm it should be noted that an "out of SP" bail can be more trouble than it's worth if you have multiple players, as you do tend to have in most ttg. If even one player doesn't know how to minimize their strain or has a non-combative human the entire team will have to bail... or drag around quarter-dead weight. This makes less of a "time to bail" point as it does a "one by one we take a debuff, the difficulty becoming slowly higher as our group becomes weaker"

In addition to not being that great, a solution requires constant bookkeeping.

As far as the bookkeeping is concerned, it wouldn't be too bad. Let's assume that maximum Strain is 10, it can be represented by line of 10 open dots that you cross off when you take a point of Strain and erase when it's been eased. That wouldn't be a problem.

Most combat encounters in ORE probably last around 5-6 rounds, with many being far shorter, FYI

Again it's just an idea I had, one that has clear pros and cons. It certainly changes the nature of the game from vanilla MaOCT, which is both a good (it makes it feel more like Persona) and bad thing (it's another layer of complexity).

I love how this is coming out but my fear is that the Stat Pentagon is just too big and unwieldy to be of real use, which kills me because it looks so good. It just takes up a looooot of real estate. Maybe I'll try moving it around.

Perfect. I love it man. What should be in the blank space you left? Notes? Objects? Persona?

Persona, Arcana and XP info.

Updated here with some different positioning of the objects making it feel a bit less crowded. Also I added to the background

This is some top tier homebrew guys.
I lack a suitable reaction image for this.

Better. Except that the Proficiency abilities dont have space for one that the player can write.

I feel like the paper for the Subjetive Evaluation must be in angle like the student ID

The angle problem has been fixed. Check the Discord to see the newest version as a sneak peek :)

Working on that. Things are sharpening up nicely. I just need to work around the hole punched in the left side and we'll be in business I think. A little more vertical height and it'll be all set.

I've decided to keep everything straight for now but I'll skew the Evaluation Form and ID towards the end when I've got a better idea of how much space I have/need.

Great. The Persona one should be pretty simple to do

Yeah it's pretty much going to be a giant Arcana card with some P3-5 UI elements added to it.

Also, further improvements. Incremental but workable! Definitely purchased some more real estate for myself by doing some detail work on the Stat circles.

I'd hate for all the Persona chat to scare off the Wild Talents players; how are your campaigns going?

I've got a game tonight where one of my fellow players is debuting a lady iron-man type character named Sphinx while another player is currently working on trying to avoid being deported due to escalating Russo-American tensions. Apparently the GM has cooked up some kind of system to determine whether or not ICE catches onto him each day. Last session set it up where he has a chance at securing (forged) citizenship papers if he does a legbreaking job for a local russian lawyer, and also take his daughter out on a fancy date.