> hit bottom

You know what this means, don't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/12/23/bitcoin-risk-chinese-sabotage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Time to sell bags?

Nope, time to BUY BUY BUY!

Don't say I didn't warn you...

Buy it while it's still below 430k sats...

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

Yeah this is in for a pump with the decentralizing starting around christmas time and all the events in january, not to mention the dapp that came out of the competition and all the new icos. NEO is going to be huge one day.

Cool story bro, but needs more dragons.

pls stop with this pasta already faggot. you're just shilling every single thread trying to get people to buy your bags, fucking stinky linky

Exactly. Now is the time to buy low before it starts going up again like crazy.

Why the volume is so low though? It was 5k BTCs two days ago.

Everything dropped volume because

> BTC crash yesterday
> Xmas craze today

Not a lot of people trading right now.

For example, total volume on Bittrex is around 30k BTC which should be above 100k normally.

That's why everything is so slow.

This link could be good news for Neo too because if it's true it would clear a path for Neo. If China sabotsges BTC and BCC mining...you can expect Neo to explode.

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/12/23/bitcoin-risk-chinese-sabotage/

Gaining traction, boys...

After a massive dump back to $1

I new Sergey was looking to expand marketing efforts but if this is the best they can do its going nowhere fast

430k already reached.

Why would it do that? I don't understand you point.

people have been saying shit like that ever since NEO was $4.
Anons just seem to love to either FUDing or shilling this coin like crazy.

there's a lower bottom underneath...that's what it means

Just thought it was a logical arguement. You're right in a sense though. In fact following the logic right through...if china cripples BTC and BCC - the drop in price will affect the whole market. If Bitcoin can't be mined...confidence will drop significantly - $1 neo maybe...who knows.

What the fuck are you doing, you piece of shit... You are mooning the wrong way for fucks sake...

unironically bought 100k

Why aren't these shit heads banned immediately after they spam?

Reminder that ANS/NEO was actually the coin that brought us Pink Wojack, the best Veeky Forums meme

Fucking whaledump...

its gonna break below its support line??

All alts are dipping because of BTC

Gorram bear market...

It's just a healthy correction. And also because a lot of people are cashing out due to xmas and new years eve.