Holyfuck , how this is possible

we setting up new floor. silently mooning. this is fucking real buy. are we hitting 1$ in few days. fucking not selling until 50$ link. non linkers stay poor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jOrX0kec7so
twitter.com/misskennedys/status/944678097923670016?s=17
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link was always by 2019 play.

everyones gonna go why ? why didn't we know about tihs coin? it was so fucking obvious. this is the only coin that lets the coins communicate amongst each other. how did we miss it?

we yet 68 cent. setting new floor 70 cent likely in few hours.

The final outcome of the project is obviously great.

It reeks of IOTA tier crap, sorry. One has to know when this'll burn to exit appropriately.

>$ after the number

Fuck off pajeet

Holyfuck its yet another brainlingk thread. Boy these link mules sure are nice to relentlessly let us know that we should be lugging around massive bags of this piece of shit

hilyshit not in few hours. it just touched 70 cents. who ever not fomoed now. will be fucked up forever. stay poor foggots.buy orders are flooding in. no one fucking selling it. you know y its corporate coin. the locked and loaded for mainet launch. they wont care link is 1 or 10$ , they locked forever for their node operators.

Whats the trouble with ICx user? genuinely curious. Research I've done makes it seem legit.

Are you guys dumping it all at $50 or just selling a portion?

just selling 25% at 50 $ fucking dollar for next christmas user. rest I will keep it for 300$ link.

This is the greatest and most retarded P&D in history of cryptos.

youtube.com/watch?v=jOrX0kec7so

where to buy link?

binance

This, can someone recommend a good exchange?

I am not selling any link I will use mainnet with MY DAO and make 1 million a week off of ethereum and erc20 tokens while still holding LINK in my own node. THis coin is so useful it will literally print money for developers if the main net goes up

If you missed it you are a fucking brainlet. It was shilled harder than any other coin and its fundamentals are unmatched.

what is a Node?

sorry user, those P&D days to accumulate gone. they coming up swift bond payments, multi trillion transactions has to go through link n/w. its steal below 1$ thats what smart ppl doing now. u fudders will fomoed at 10$. no worry even 10$ link also steal for u, as we looking at 50 bill mcap with just less than 50 mill coins in market rest locked forever by corporates and node operators. I know u wont understand. stay away faggot.

Only 8000 LINK ICO bag holder here.

W/-will i make it?

>All the link bashing during the sub 20c barren plains.

We weathered the storm lads

I saw it written and I saw it say
Link moon is on its way
And none of you stand so tall
Link moon gonna get you all

It's a link moon
Yes, a link moon

What's funny about this is that ChainLink didn't even have to be necessary; the devs of the other coins could literally have included built-in oracles to their coins. But now it's too late.

There's no way dude, I've got 4k and these guys talking about $100+ link get my hopes up but there's dudes with 100s of thousands of link and I just can't see someone getting so rich

nah, i have 50k and dont feel its enough .

binance

there have been other anons with 200k 800k in there wallets. confirmed with pics.

shit been thinking of getting into this for a week. it's up 110% now. am i too late?

> tfw sold 9k LINK at 0.00058 ETH to buy pokemons
Those pokemons better be fucking big

have you ever seen a pnd ? it's a long ass red candle followed by a slightly shorter red one on a 30m chart, stay salty

wtf guys I only have 226, am I fucked?

Is going all in on link now a bad decision? Thinking of doing it

you don't need to believe anything. Calculate you prediction based on a MC, not how rich will someone get. Most people will sell before they are filthy rich.

only 367 here, hello fellow poorfag

dude it will hit 10$ by mainet launch. what u talking ? so far only biz accumulated it. as it nearing under 50 in cmc soon. normiee will flood with buy orders but funny no one want to sell. so price sky rocket

A node calls a data source/API and returns the data to an oracle contract, which in turn connects to a smart contract, in order to bridge the gap between smart contacts on-chain and data held off-chain.

>80 here

;_;

Probably not to be honest... It's miles ahead of all the other shit coins and will be an integral component of the crypto economy not to mention the global economy.

buy more faggots. at least make sure to have 3k or above.

my 900 dollars worth of neetbucks are coming in tomorrow, so I'll probably put 500 into paying off my credit card and the rest into link I asked for food gift cards for christmas so I can spend more bucks on coin

10k link holder here bought at .20 cent. u guys remember link crash to like .16 cent? shoulda bought more its like its all so obvious when its over but there was so much fud

Holy fuck it feels so good to see all these Veeky Forumsraelis buying at 70c when this was 13c a month ago and I did most of my buying sitting at 45k rn.

Everyone who is on the fence. Buy now. This is /ourcoin/. the price has gone up but literally Veeky Forums is the only place talking about it. After SIBOs the rest of the crypto community totally fucking forgot about it and its still of their radar. Buy now before this shit moons to $3.

Isn't it just.

So much for stinky linky poo poo stinky
The memes about this were and are the greatest in biz history,
Now those dumb pajeets are regretting hahahahahhaa

Kek

since no one is talking about it why wont it dip in a few days? seems like another pump and dump and will go back down to 40

It's happening

twitter.com/misskennedys/status/944678097923670016?s=17

Playmate of the year just endorsed link

>twitter.com/misskennedys/status/944678097923670016?s=17
What in the actual fuck. This is outrageous. This is unfair.

THIS

I bet her LINKY is only a little STINKY

BUY BUY BUY

whats hard to imagine about making 10 to 50 million if you own that much? There are billionaire bitcoin holders and many more 100s of millionaires. Only a small portion would be the high and most wont sell at the peak. they will sell along the way.

the only reason anyone cares about LINK are 4 chan memes, congrats guys

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

holy shit this is too fucking bizarre. This literally feels surreal

Damn transferred LTC to binance to buy sum LINK but it's been 10 minutes and binance says Confirming(1/4)
is this normal?
I WANT LINK

$1 easy by EOY.

NORMIES GETTING IN
SELL SELL SELL

this is the fucking election all over again holy shit LINK is about to fucking EXPLODE

it's acting too weird for me to be comfortable selling, plus with bitcoin in flux, you're just asking to get justed. Nothing wrong with swing trading but things have been set in motion that are making link defy predictable patterns and anyone trying to trade is going to get justed

I sold at 3100 sats swing trading thinking it would drip to 2800. Spent yesterday waiting for it to go back down a little and waiting ever since. Literally lost everything because I sold 1hr too early to swing. This coin was never predictable, I just thought it was.

How can you invest in something with such a shitty website? I get that it's a fucking meme, but I've really tried to understand the project, but there is no any information over there. I can't just throw out my money because Veeky Forums says it's a great idea.

yea there's been two unpredictable breakouts over the last two days that have fucked a lot of people that I've seen. It's hard out there.

is this coin really not on bittrex? where are you guys buying it?

Hello, 1k newlinkfag here. Am I going to be rich?

read the white paper, or for a spoonfeeding version sergey's blog post from the 21st. Sergey also has several presentations on youtube that give good overviews. Look at devcon3.

Binance. If it wasn't for the fact that it's owned and operated by chinks, I'd do all my trades there. It's a fuckton better than Bittrex.

>how did we miss it

will link ever go back down to .5USD?
I wasn't done accumulating.

that's why I've been literally too fucking scared to try a swing trade because it is just bound to buttfuck me hard. I will just comfy hold no matter what happens. In case of some serious dipping I have money ready to buy.

Links a PnD shitcoin. The bagholders who bought in will dump soon

I was originally planning to sell at like 10000 sats, just because I have been bagholding for too long. I bought Verge at 170 sats and sold at like 200 sats too. I rebought Verge at 250 and 380 sats, but I won't make the same mistake with LINK. I am holding until we reach the moon. Literally

i did it boys, i'm all in.
i have 1.7k LINK.
will i make it?
i just want enough money to buy a nice apartment

Fuck you /b/rothers. I gonna wait until another dip and buy this fucking shitcoin just for being among you guys.

Do I literally just buy every shitcoin shilled on this fucking board? I'm sick of feeling bad when something goes well for a coin I was too lazy to invest in despite knowing about it.

Learn the difference between pajeet shilling and genuine Veeky Forums shilling.

Just buy LINK and REQ, sit back for 6-12 months and collect your retirement. That's it.

>learn the difference in shilling practices
>just buy LINK and REQ

You may begin your exam.

please leave

Nah, bro. You'll be looking for a house with some land.

Traded LINK for ETH a couple days ago but didnt do the entire amount I wanted to then

Just bought the rest of ETH sats I was using and now I'm getting JUSTED. WHAT THE FUCK BIZ

FUCK THIS I SHOULD HAVE JUST GONE WITH ARK

I mean traded ETH for LINK*

Feeling comfy enough I suppose

Right before the dip though it might look like WHY CANT I DAYTRADE BIZ WHY

NEVER buy link, or you'll end up like these faggots posting shitty pink wojak memes in Veeky Forums every day. Only buy link if you want to be broke and lose your money.

Boys fucking hold me, I'm scared. I fucking scarified a goat to the crypto gods to keep this shit up, oh please don't dump. Boys I'm fucking holding my link so tight, been in this since, 15c and I ain't selling and swing trading this if it dips for fuck sakes, just hit $1 and stay there please

be cool man
no coin goes straight up. If it stays above 50c that's all we need right now

>scarified

I'm worried it's going to do what it did months ago when it hit ath

>I fucking scarified a goat to the crypto gods to keep this shit up

The fuck man? Thanks I guess..

*stomps towards you rapidly*
>AHHHHHH SERGEY FUCK OFF LINK IS A SHITCO-
*grabs you by the legs*
>NO LET GO OF ME NOOOOOOO
*shoves you in his mouth*
MMMMMmMMm you won't be able to sell LINK where you're going user
>SERGEY PLEASE I WAS GOING TO BUY BACK IN 2 MONTHS FROM NO- *MMMMMRPH MMMMMRPH*
>*furiously starts to bang on sergey's stomach*
>LET ME OUT LET ME OUT
*BELCHHHHHHHH*

worried?

I NEED THIS TO HAPPEN

Linkies stay deluded

>mfw sold at .32 and bought back in at .16

Wtf

Fuck off you have had months to accumulate, if you have missed out that's your fucking fault for not listening. How many fucking times have we said $1 eoy and you still want to fuck about and hope for a dip because you haven't listen to biz. It's 1 week before eoy so no you don't deserve a dip to buy more

>he bought this shitcoin right before the obvious incoming dip
Wasted Money: the story

Fuck it's dipping, no mommy's no!!!

That isn't a dip user. That is bagholders gtfo recovering from their foolish mistake last time.

I bought 1k at 0.15 and have my money tied up in a couple of other investments, I'm doing well for a wagecuck

ITS FUCKING OGRE BOYS I THOUGHT IT WAS OUR TIME NO MOMMY PLEASE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

It's just a bear trap, right?