Is Talos from The Night Lords omnibus /ourguy/?

Is Talos from The Night Lords omnibus /ourguy/?
He resents both chaos and the imperium, fighting for his nihilistic believes and the freedom from any serfdom.

Does he also have a wicked sense of humor?

Yeah, it involves slamming babies into walls.

You must be mistaking /ourguy/ for Urzaz

For me it's Cypher.
Inteligent? Nihilistic? Wicked sense of humour?
Check, check and check.

no, he's edgy, not even the fun kind, but the takes himself seriously kind.

who's the autistic sociopath who would sympathize with him?

Dude, he cares about the serfs and values them.

"Talos has an affection for his Legion Chapter Serfs that is quite unexpected for a Chaos Space Marine"

Iron Warriors are the better example of Chaos Marines who hate chaos and only use it as a tool

Jago is better.

>anything fighting for nihilistic beliefs
>this nigga op can't even spell beliefs right

He might be your guy but he's definitely not mine. Edgy piece of shit.

so he's both edgy and hypocritical? who would have thought such a character could be so deep.

also check

>no rune on forehead

only in his dialogue would I consider Talos edgy. Compared to other chaos marines he is pretty tame.

Is Khorne /ourguy/? He plays war with little men and hates literally everything.

It's already been established who /ourguy/ is.

The other chaos marines are meta-conceived to be edgy.

Talos here is an example of an author trying to rationalise the edge.
can't be done.

>night lords
I'm not a juggalo, fuck off.

Having recently finished Red Tithe, I actually really liked Amon Cull, the Prince of Thorns.

He's a post-Heresy recruit to the Night Lords and managed to work his way up to leading a warband, but he's just such a Night Lords fan boy and it's awesome. He goes on about all the cool, hyper-edgy stuff the Night Lords are known for and how Curze was so awesome, having never met him or even been around during that millennium. But best of all, all of the veteran Night Lords in his warband, who actually did experience the Horus Heresy, see what he is and think it's pathetic. Yet at the same time, he's smart enough to be willing to use tactics that you don't normally see the Night Lords using. Tactics like large numbers of human cultists and operatives, as well as willing to deal with the more heavily corrupted and possessed astartes.

He may not be the greatest Night Lords character, but I found him refreshingly interesting.

Who is the coolest recurring non-primarch of each Legion?

Ahriman and who cares about the rest.

>Across a thousand worlds, Ahriman has sought the keys to save what he has already destroyed. The scars of his obsession have made his name a curse in the mouths of humans and aliens alike. Scraps of lore, artefacts both obscure and profane, and rare souls draw him like a raven to a corpse. To the Eldar, he is the carrion scribe who eats the souls of their dying race for secrets, to the Inquisitors of the Ordo Malleus he is the lightning rod which brings a storm of Daemons, amongst the servants of Chaos he is a flame of power and trickery as likely to burn those drawn to his light as to illuminate them.
>A master of subtle manipulation, Ahriman has seeded cults on a hundred worlds, and bent the desires of the powerful to achieve his ends. With conspiracies and plots spread across the galaxy, he coils between them, a puppet master pulling invisible strings. When such subtle means are impossible he wages a sorcerer’s war, forcing armies to kneel with visions of terror, shattering war machines with invisible forces, and ripping the souls from mighty heroes. He knows the true names of 9x9x9 daemons, and possesses pacts which can bring armies flocking to his call. Worlds have burned at his command, billions have fallen to the hunger of the Warp, and reality has bled at the fury of his power.

SHUT UP, UZAS!

Uzas... had a hard life

kek I've seen the edit of him smiling so many times that the original looks off

>anything fighting for nihilistic beliefs

Something tells me you don't know what nihilism actually is.

Protip: it's not just not giving a shit about anything.

I wasn't around for it, care to elaborate?

Ahriman is just 40k's Saul Goodman/Walter White.

He decided to apply himself one day thinking that he could get ahead only to find out the hard way that the only talent he really had was ruining the lives of everyone around him. Every victory he brings is pyrrhic, resulting in an ever declining state for his legion.

So maybe he is /ourguy/

Pert plays 40k, miniatures and all.

He literally owns slaves?

He slaughtered the population of Tsagualsa for having the bad luck of living on the rock his worst-tier Primarch let himself die on?

How can you possibly think he fights for freedom??

>resents everything around him for not being good enough
>doesn't apply standard to himself
>antiquated ideals he tries to impose on the world around him
>actual brain damage
>pretentious
>hates daddy but loves him

yeah, he's pretty Veeky Forums