So with them being giant walking murder-machines...

So with them being giant walking murder-machines, what's more deadly: A werewolf au naturale or a werewolf decked out in armor?

Bonus round: What about a cyberpunk treatment? Steroids, bionics, cybernetic implants, mini-guns?

Adding a bunch of armor and cybernetics and shit is always better than what anything's naturally.

At least if you take their original physiology into account and replace or supplement only the parts that need it.

On the other hand, a naked werewolf will distract furries.

Do furries actually exist? I've always believed they're some vast generational meme propped up by the Illuminati.

tom fuck off with your weebass furry shit

Back to your containment board.

They do, yeah.

I doubt they're as prolific as Veeky Forums likes to think, though.

Who the heck is Tom?

>Adding a bunch of armor and cybernetics and shit is always better than what anything's naturally.

Well, not necessarily. Magic is involved there.

I imagine cybernetic enhancements would be purely detrimental to a werewolf, too. I mean, they spend 90% of their time in a different shape. When they change form they're either going to mutilate themselves due to invasive cybernetics, wreck their enhancements (probably both), or end up with limbs/features that don't at all mesh with their new form.

This is why dogfaces in Infinity can't have any kind of cybernetic upgrades.

I'd pet_ her.

>Magic is involved there.
Depends on your flavor of werewolf.

Could also be the "super soldier program mad scientist genetics" variant if you go with cyberpunk.

Nah

>mini-guns

Aye they do. That being said, the only one I know in person is one of the best GMs I've ever had the pleasure of being in a game with. Ran a damn good game of Hunter.

Plated armor would be able to deflect or blunt silver weapons, so the armored wolf would obviously have an advantage in combat. You might as well ask if the aliens from Signs would be more dangerous if they were wearing sealed diving suits.

Dracopyre.
All the fucking age categories of Lycan, Vampire, and Dragon in one, next to being a predator of all the following progenitors, and nigh impossible to kill due to regeneration, fast heal, and the sheer expanse of immunities, not even counting armour of buff applied through feeding or what spawn it has created.

A werewolf with martial arts training and the good sense to use it.

You degenerate scum.

I would too

Could a werewolf defeat a pack of raptors? the big ones.

Jon Talbain would be proud

Think she likes belly rubs?

Torquemada from Requiem had some enhancements. But then again, he was the leader of the Spanish Inquisition and in Hell, so different rules probably apply.

I ctrl+f'd cyberpunk looking for a thread, there was finally a hit and I'm left with this...
Also what he said.

Appendages would be totally wrecked in any transformation. Injecting nanosurgeons into one to make a muscle and bone lace might prove interesting. But there wouldn't be enough time for the surgery to complete to get any use out of it before the werewolf switched back(assuming they don't have control) and when they switch back(assuming the do have control) the lace would be wrecked and might cause complications as the muscle mass shrinks/withers.

It'd have to be a permanent wolfman which would be more of a beastman which kind of defeats the purpose I suppose(And is more blatantly a furry). Putting armor on a werewolf would yield great results however. Given it was custom made for them. But why bother with that when you can put a human brain in a quadrupedal combat cyborg. All the benefits of a bestial frame with none of the downsides of costly and dangerous genetic engineering.

Flavor I suppose.

EEEEENNNNGHHH HURRR DURR

>werewolf with martial arts
Holy shit, never thought about that.
When Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan can pull off incredible stuff I don't want to see what someone could do for whom bending steel rods is already low effort...

>It'd have to be a permanent wolfman which would be more of a beastman which kind of defeats the purpose I suppose
Not necessarily, you just have to be more creative with the applications of cybernetics and the like. Maybe injections/implants keep the subject in beast form for weeks or even months on end, rather than just a few nights a month or only when in "rage mode". The technology could also be the catalyst for keeping them as a monster, as they're perpetually in pain or bothered by the invasive tech. There would definitely be some kind of healing period when they finally get let "off the leash" so to speak, but a lot of werewolves in fiction I've seen have pretty good regenerative properties anyway.

>(And is more blatantly a furry).
Don't really want to open this can of worms again, since I think other anons have already well explained why stressing about what's "furry" is stale and dumb, but frankly I find the werewolves worse in this regard than full beastmen since it allows more wish fulfillment of a human becoming some kind of alter ego. I'm perfectly fine with permanent beastmen, whether by birth or irreversible mutation.

She does look like she needs a good hard belly rub.

I imagine cybernetics mess with the wolf, because bones grow, metal dont.

Metal can be wound, coiled, and bent in certain ways, though. Just means there would probably be a lot of moving parts or springs in something that can shape shift, and if we're talking about something fictional like werewolves and cybernetic futures there's really no reason why the technology wouldn't adapt to such creatures.