Cauterize
Dragonfire
Nova
Dragoon
Dragoon Armour Etch
Explosive Blows Weapon Etch

Elysium Knights
Fire Fox Physical Bonus

The plan is simple. Lead the assault, using nova to break the enemy formation and fighting like a champ, using the Nova bonus. Retreat to behind the troops to rest, continue once recovered.

>CYOAs got banned on /d/
>/d/ CYOAs move to /trash/
>Basically no new /d/ CYOAs on Veeky Forums as far as the eye can see.
It's fine now! Why? I am here! My RS vacation is over and you can expect Infected to be released on the weekend.

What about the DLC?

this is sad, and no, it's not fine

I need to know who's everyone's favorite KAIFU girls are

please post all of it user.

>School
St. Flares

Usually I'd be the Ej Har type, at first glance, but I'm not digging their unique classes

>Year 1
Potion Mixing, Manuevers
>Year 2
Stealth, Potion Mixing
>Year 3
Druidism, Blue Magic
>Year 4
Survival, Monster Hunting
>Year 5
Illusion Magic, Ranged Combat

Really would love to master Potions, but we need a real combat option besides "poison".

>Events
The Great Hunt
Basilisk Den
Research Proposal
Battle of the Arts

>Companions
Malyvin
Luvnya
Valerie
Chandara
Kengen

Yeah, I took all of the childhood friends. Fight me.

I always plan to make a build for this but then I never get around.

Not the doctor that raped her unconscious patients.
What the fuck was he thinking?

DLC

to be honest i don't like very much any of the waifus

None, I've never really liked the CYOA.

USA
Australia
Egypt
Scotland

>erectile malfunction
boi

I wanted to try to put some actual bad people without just making a murderer become one or something, so I added her and the yandere.
It's not like you're forced to pick her, and I never actually specified she has sex with them while they're out. I had more in mind something along the lines of smothering them with her breasts or jacking em off.
I was sorta thinking along the lines of Jennifer Aniston's character from Horrible Bosses (Though I think it's implied that she did actually rape Charlie)

Testing.

What're you testing, though?

>It's not like you're forced to pick her, and I never actually specified she has sex with them while they're out. I had more in mind something along the lines of smothering them with her breasts or jacking em off
Her existing ruins the whole setting for me. That the government would let her, a monster, gain monstrous powers? That's so fucked up.
>I had more in mind something along the lines of smothering them with her breasts or jacking em off
Still rape. Well, molestation. Same point. She sexually abused a patient, an unconscious person, a person who trusts her to treat them.
What the fuck.
I am angry that I am angry and thought more about your character than you did.

>That the government would let her, a monster, gain monstrous powers? That's so fucked up.
They're willing to threaten your family if you don't agree. They're not exactly the good guys here.

And you're acting like I think it's OK for her to do that. She was fired for a reason.

I guess I really don't think including her is a big deal. I included her for people who would want to pick her. I don't like futa at all, but I included that too as an option.

Ludum ex Nihilo

disregard fame and money, acquire amazing great games to play with friends and share with the world.

>I don't like futa at all, but I included that too as an option.
that's impossible you idort

>that's impossible you idort
Uh... not it's not?
I'm not into "be the little girl" options either, but I included that too.

I even made the weird fetish cyoa. You think I'm into big knees and tiles?

>She was fired for a reason.
No. She had her medical license withdrawn and was tossed in jail for multiple counts of rape.
>I guess I really don't think including her is a big deal.
It is a big deal to play off raping your patients like it's no big deal
> I don't like futa at all, but I included that too as an option
How is this relevant?

you are filling my heart with despair

You are? Well, your fetishes are odd, but I suppose they shouldn't offend anyone relevant. Whatever floats your boat, man.

Kaifu Tier:
Germany
UK
Canada

A Shit Tier:
All others

>School
Ej Har Institute

>Classes
>Assassination 2 semesters
>Stealth 3 semesters
>Ranged combat 2 semesters
>Martial combat 1 semester
>Maneuvers 2 semesters

Lets make an assassin specializing in ranged combat

>Events
>The Great Tournament: The Great Hunt

Never was a big fan of sports or direct confrortations, at least you can easily sneak up and deal the fonal blow to the beast.

>Harvest Festival: Fund rising

Because MONEY without chance of lusing it because of shitty luck.

>The Grand Summit: Security

I'm not much in a way of science or arts

>Gathering of life: Blind date with Kit

Beats plaaning and being a bodyguard I guess.

>Companions
Farhat
Scal
Duxix
Valerie Bluewood
Silene

Ehh I think they will make a neat company

>I included her for people who would want to pick her.
That' s nobody.

>lusing

What makes you feel like a cyoa is an adventure? Beyond just being a story about a difficult thing you accomplish.

>mfw i can shut down St.Flares with a snap of a finger

Why would Polyphemus pick her?

>It is a big deal to play off raping your patients like it's no big deal
I never said it wasn't. I said including her in the CYOA isn't a big deal, not her actions. You're not being forced to pick her user. Above her there's a murderer too, but you're not complaining about her.

I tried to include an option for everyone, even the messed up /d/evaints.
As evidenced here , there's definitely people who like her.
I'm sorry you're so upset by this.

Can someone post that author cyoa.
For inspiration, I might have a go at a 'doing nice/mean things to your author' style one.

No promises, I'm rather bad at finishing cyoas when I start them. Only posted 2 multipage ones and a few smaller ones so far, with many unfinished.

I like this joke, but wouldn't it work better with Odysseus, or is there another layer to it?

Hey if you are still there i have some questions
>Aren't transports useless if you are using air girls?
>Superheavy Air girls are mentioned to carry and deploy batallions anywhere in the world does she count as transport?
>In the Air force backstory it is mentioned Rooms and Propulsion what are those?
>The inbuilt weapon slots of airgirls are included in the hull section?
>I assume you choose a lab in the gadget section is this correct?
>I have still some leftover resources further pages are going to have extra ways to spend resources?
>Light hull air girls are mentioned to carry a melee weapon does this make swordmaster redundant or it stacks? and does this weapon occupy a slot or it is free?
>Does your second-in-command count as a unit in battle?

Having a world you put effort into.
Not having exposition dumps.
Build variety.
Hero Academy has all these things. A bonus is the different schools change what you learn in the same class. I only wish there was more info on the world and life after school.

You should have a mystery box option that turns the reader into an author.

>ZBG
>Not an attention whore

Who else are you gonna have in your cyoa?
Love the layout so far.

>Choose the mystery box because i always do
Fuck now i have to make CYOAs

Just as planned.

>put effort in
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
But thanks anyways man

Hime noooooooo

Yo how the fuck you made this so
Fast?

desu i was going to just walk away, but just for the sake of it i will roll with this.
Waifu
Money
Inmortality
Perfect body

Tile lover
Lipples
Mind of its own
Man boobs

I have plans for mystery box authors unfortunately you can only be one if you make a CYOA.
Just those mentioned by this user.
I don't really pay attention to author antics, and haven't been around long enough to really know what they're like. I'd appreciate some descriptions of all the know authors.
I'm quick in Photoshop.

You just mash together a few things mang, once you get a bit of practice it's fast.

DSA Should be kind,Humble and sweet even though the world is falling in on them And should also be delicious brown

Formally requesting Box Wine, Highlander, and Symbiobro

Fuck meeeee I wanna be good like you

>Author CYOA
Where is Tok?

That was the idea: The mystery box is telling the player to do a CYOA on their own, to become an author worthy of being cherished or bullied.

We know it's you, DSA

Didn't DSA admit he shitposts about some other author?

No.

Who even are you?

Man it's gonna come up in the existing author cyoas, but I want to clarify that I'm not an alcoholic. I only drink because I would be too nervous to work on cyoas and post OC otherwise.

>Delicious brown
>Not a creepy pale girl

Just practice. It's literally a few clicks once you get the hang of it. It's not like getting good at manual drawing or playing an instrument where you need hundreds of hours to get anywhere, you could get that fast in photoshop in just a few days. And that's pushing it, what he made was literally ms-paint tier except for the very simple layer use.

>Didn't DSA admit he shitposts about some other author?

I thought that was Palos

>We know it's you, DSA

I ain't DSA nigga

You're right user, how could I be so foolish

Nah, DSA was the one being shitposted on by another author at that time.

>SDA
Can this meme end? You said it yourself, shitposters not welcome.

Okay, thank you. I think I have the world down, the rest of it I'm a bit unsure of. Here's hoping.

>Palos
Pallas?
Really? Huh. You learn something everyday

It was him too, actually. Although it was more Just complaining than shitposting like Pallas.

That along with his "apologizing" posts made me lose some respect for him, to be honest.

DSA isn't like you SDA, He's too kind and humble

How much LORE is too much?

Once it becomes incomprehensible to the human mind, if all men, women and authors were to work together to understand it.

Is it SDA or DSA I just don't know.
I don't know much about Symbibro except he likes alien spiders I guess?
I'll put you down as Recovering alchoholic

I've got so far
SDA/DSA
ZBG
Beri
Angel
Tokhaar
Highlander
Box Wine
Italics
Symbibro

Pallas and Bliss?
Anyone else stand out?

>It was him too, actually. Although it was more Just complaining than shitposting like Pallas

Elaborate on both these please

I think he is, but something about him rubs me the wrong way for some reason. At least ZBG and TokHaar come off as trustworthy.

Maid of Charts

When it gets in the way of people's enjoyment of the CYOA.
Just don't fall back on walls of text and you should be fine.

If the lore is so deep that it looks back at you you might need to reduce it a bit

>I think he is, but something about him rubs me the wrong way for some reason.

Because he's SDA's doppelganger

At least ZBG and TokHaar come off as trustworthy.

Where's the real SDA you fag imposter

Actually I included myself in this one because the one I based it off of included me. I didn't make that smaller one that this is based off.

Lore should be woven into the choices and integrated into the CYOA mechanics. You're doing it wrong when you've got big chunks in between the actual CYOA segments and most of your readers just want to skip to the CYOA parts. You're doing it really wrong if one of those huge chunks comes at the very very start.

Spread it out throughout the entire thing.

DSA admitted to complaining about the new guys, basically. It wasn't really shitposting though but he was still trying to start shit.

Pallas on the other hand was just throwing insults.