About to get evicted with $130k on Coinbase

Just fucking let me get my money out.
I can't even send my fucking Bitcoins to another wallet because their verification process is halted.
I couldn't pay my rent for 3 months because of this shit.

Just. Let. Me. Cash. Out.

Gib full access to coinbase account and I'll sort it out for you :).

[email protected]
jibonaiqe144

please help

ha ha i am a hacker and i hacked your bitcoins!!!

Wtf

You absolute fucking... Ok.
Authorize a device with an IP address from LONDON using Firefox on Windows 10, I'll try helping you out.

Guys why is my phone number gone? Did you change it? Why are you so mean

>It's real
How fucking retarded are you OP?

What the fuck are you doing? How can someone with a 100k be this dumb?

:(

ok done

I only hope OP will not get fucked by user here

Hope this isn’t real, for another persons sake.

No, no OP, washington DC

It's my ID that is in there, he can't steal my coins without being the owner. You guys are retarded.

Guys Do not steal his coins that's a serious crime the feds will get your IP from coinbase by tonight.

I'm calling it right now

this is a lure. OP used VPN to make the first comment

I hope you guys don't touch that account or you'll be the ones getting hacked

there's no way coinbase has had his shit frozen for 3 months. Absolute bull

I hope this is a joke :-(

Still nothing, apparantly I need access to your email account to click the verification link.

user I hope you know what you doing

I have like 150 device confirmation emails. please what are you doing

dude wtf are you doing, i literally just logged in to try test it and it actually worked, why are you doing this stop

rip op

I Transferred BCH To Coinbase During The Initial Market Open But Have Yet To Have Been Credited. 12/19/2017 BCC 1.44442058 Completed Address: 1FmPDYYs4y8acfbE5zPhrDq3x54epDa1fb TxId: 310ae769a3957877d740a62f0fd1ee857d5fd5da90e594230064567334d22e95

This is terribly concerning as I transferred the BCH to coinbase solely for the purpose of entering the new bullish market.

It has been 4 days, no response from support, No credit to my account. A quickly declining price. Coinbase clearly stated BCH transfer's were accepted. Am I responsibly for the market changes from that point forward? Is Coinbase responsible for not facilitating this transfer in a reasonable manner?

good morning everyone who logged their IP

this is fucking malware you idiots

wannabe scammers are about to be scammed

The credentials work but "unauthorized device" verfication stops you from finishing the log in but op already let someone in:

scam

Good job OP. Coinbase will probably freeze your account soon.

get raped no coiner for using coinbase.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

is this real? wtf????

user change password if you want to live

I sure hope that the login info doesn't work on anything else. Seriously, what the absolute fuck OP. You are beyond retarded.

What the fuck are you talking about? You log in from coinbase itself and OP provided nothing other than text

you're fucking retarded

OH MAN you guys are dumb

guys stop spamming. and stop deleting my number all the time.
please email me when you have solved the problem with the transaction

you are the retard lmao, can't believe people fall for that shit.

Dude don't be a fucking retard. Don't ask Veeky Forums, A SITE WITH ANONYMOUS posters/lurkers go into your coinbase account.

Shit OP, if you're that retarded, might as well just fucking send it to me.

Check my name faggots !
CHECK IT

you can't fix this

mfw it's real, what the actual fuck

who doesn't enable 2fa?

did you actually login? Better hope you were proxied retard. OP now has your IP. Or did you actually think he was serious?

huh?

you literally just posted all your info. Change your password OP.

Listen, for one of us to go into the account you need to verify the new devices. But, these only work when WE click the verify email. Like, we literally need access to your email account as well because you can't remote verify.

put me in the screencap

They're trying to break into your account and steal your s*** o p. Do not authorize any accounts feel your email or they will take everything.

FUCK

innit

isn't it mandatory to have 2fa on a coinbase account? so who the hell is able to get in even with your user id and password?

ENABLE 2FA DUMBFUCK OP.

A FUCKING SECOND VERIFICATION. SOMEONE IS TRYING TO PUT THEIR NUMBER AND RESET IT VIA THEIR NUMBER.

I can't believe someone is this fucking retarded.

im verified, they cant do that. it's major illegal

coinbase will now freeze your funds from suspicious activity

withdraw asap

What do I do now?

I just want OP to survive his rent at least by the end of this...

LOL

fucking idiot, thanks for the laughs.

OP what the fuck is wrong with you

these are virtual coins tho

I CANT FUCKING TRANSFER NOW HELP ME
I got someone spamming new device on my email I got like 700 emails to confirm. please calm down dude

OMG

have you tried talking to your landlord and paying him in straight up in BTC?

Need a gmail password to sort your problem.

>people actually falling for this and giving OP their IPs

never change, Veeky Forums, never change

ur funny guy

DON'T YOU GET IT, anyone who logs in will have their IP traced and their own personal coinbase account disabled for suspicious activity. you fucking IDIOTS

FUCKING LOL

guys OP is getting your IP with a worthless coinbase account. Stay safe. No one is moronic enough to post their real accounts credentials in the internet.

Can OP hack me if I 2FA?

FUCKING CRETIN

no way

nice job logging in unproxied. FBI will be knocking on your door soon ;)

not a problem if you don't have cuckbase!

I would actually help you, but I can't seem to get into your email. Can you change your password to something temporarily so I can get in?

STOP RESETTING MY PASSWORD YOU ASSHOLES

enjoy getting your own coinbase account b&

nothin personnel

Holy shit you people are fucking retarded. LOOK AT THE FIRST FUCKING POST IN HERE. That was OP replying to himself so he could post details. He now has your IP address and obviously he clearly knows how to use it. This isn't the first time someone has run this scam here.

RIP greedy fucks

include me in a screencap

he actually posted his credentials lol

not muh IP!
its not like most people have dynamic IPs anyway

>using Coinbase
haha!

>anyone who logs in will have their IP traced and their own personal coinbase account disabled
>own personal coinbase account

Who the fuck has a coinbase account? Fucking christ.

I'm emailing Coinbase an archive of this thread so they will permanently disable your account for a violation of their Terms and Conditions. Enjoy not ever being able to cash out!

I don't even know what to make of this thread.

All you retards saying OMG OP GON HAX04 UR IPEE ADDRESS are fucking retarded. Coinbase won't do shit to YOUR actual account and this isn't a fucking film, what do you think someone can do with an ip address? Retaded children.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW?? FUCKING HELP ME

serves the pajeets right

can we get a balance screencap?

you can track someone's location easily? go to their house and rob their crypto?

oh no, not my italian vpn ip

Hey Jordan, I think the legacy banking system is right for you

sadly he used another password for his email lol

not much pisses me off more than a thief. hope you destory them, OP

you called me a fucking retard earlier. Get bent. Prepare your wojacks. You'll need them soon