BITCOIN CASH CANNOT LOSE

Pic related is proof that my money is where my mouth is on this.

At this point it is almost impossible for BCH to not become #1 marketcap coin. If you didn't get the memo yet read this thread and thank me for the easy 2-3X in a few months.

THE POWERS OF THE ECOSYSTEM ARE BEHIND BCH:

>Bitmain
>Bitpay
>Coinbase
>Every single business that wants to accept bitcoin as payment
>Multiple well known whales
>Many lesser known whales

Bitcoins success is entirely based on merchant adoption and the promise of becoming the money of the internet. The Store of Value narrative is just a recent desperation move.
There is an industry with thousands of jobs depending on it that is built on this promise.
Core has decided to fuck over all of these businesses. All of them will back BCH and switching is easy for them. They will remember what core did to them and THEY WILL GET REVENGE.

They just got started:

>Bitpay integration is confirmed.
>BCH credit cards are confirmed.
>Merchant adoption is increasing at incredible speed.
>The coinbase launch
>the CNBC move
>the Bitcoin.com CTO interview
>....

Other urls found in this thread:

notehub.org/nz8d0
bitnodes.earn.com/nodes/?q=Bitcoin ABC:0.16.1
cash.coin.dance/blocks/thisweek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cont 2/3

HURR DURR LIGHTNING:

LN is not going to be used widely right away when its released on mainnet. If it even delivers on its promises which is a big if.
It will take months of educating users and months to years to implement it in wallets.
And its not even clear when it will come to mainnet.

This means BCH has at least 12 months to crush Core. And they will.
IF LN turns out ok after those 12 months, BCH can still implement it themselfes. BTC has no chance of getting back up once they missed the window of the next few months.
Im not even going to go into all the reasons why LN likely is vaporware.

cont 3/3

STRUCTURE

You have witnessed the BCH boys first few strikes against BTC. Those were successful but THAT WAS NOTHING.
>They will launch a new alt-exchange with BCH pairs
>They will make every other alt-exchange launch BCH trading pairs for all alts in the near future.
>They can crush bitcoins hashpower
>They can dump ungodly amounts of BTC

If you read on reddit and most other forums you will get the idea "the community" is behind Core.
Of course thats bullshit because of the censorship but whats important is:

Core is not properly organised. It is not run like a business. The BCH supporting entities are. They can coordinate the launch of BCH and they will with perfect execution.
BitcoinCore has almost no chances of turning this around. The upcoming bearmarket will kill their credibility with normies and the whales behind BCH can dump it down even further after the current crash has played out (even 2k is possible).
Only way to do it for Core is to announce big blocks on BTC within the next few weeks or they are done.

No matter how vehemtly you may dislike the public whales pushing bcash. It does not matter. THEY CANNOT LOSE THIS (unless core makes a crazy desperation move)
All those core fanboys you see bashing bcash everywhere will FOMO in shortly. Its like normies that will bash Coca cola and Disney for being bad bad big companies but watch Disney movies and drink coke every day. Them hating Bcash does not change Bcashs fundamentals.
Are you here to make money or do you want to join a team and flame the opposing side on leddit and Veeky Forums?

Im not even going to talk all that much about the well known facts that BTC is unusable and BCH is and that BCH follows the actual whitepaper.

tl;dr
Get in on BCH, its the biggest no brainer of a buy there is right now. But perhaps put off on buying until the crypto-bubble-pop completes over the next 2 weeks or so, you may get a few BCH on discount between 1300-1900.

BCH cannot win.
It's not a better coin, it's just the old dinosaur of BTC except with a bigger block
Nearly every other shitcoin is more efficient than BCH and we already have prominent ones growing.

Adoption matters. Not experiental features.

Businesses want the system that proved itself over the last 9 years, with big blocks.

Nice just bought 100k

damn. this is some try hard shilling.. fuck off with this BCH scam shit

If adoption is truly your only argument then BCH is really fucked in a long run at best it will temporarily replace BTC and soon after be replaced by something much better and efficient.
See what is wrong with your theory? You think BCH can dethrone BTC but you live a bubble where BCH can't just as easily be replaced.
This delusion of yours is probably caused by those big bags you're holding, you're not thinking objectively about this.
If BTC stops being the king BCH won't just be able to swoop in and take it over.

BCH is better than BTC. I agree, and the utter cuck nature of the censorship and cult mentality, combined with dumb normie money flooding in and tetherpump.exe surrounding Shitcoin is pathetic.

BCH exchange would be good because BTC fucks up the entire market when it shits.

Saying that though, I hold neither because too much drama.

>You think BCH can dethrone BTC but you live a bubble where BCH can't just as easily be replaced.
Oh absolutely BCH will be replaced down the line if they fuck up as monumentally as core.

But even if its temporarily, thats enough for easy as fuck gains.

Only network size matters.

No fucker uses bch.

Bitcoin cash would not even be a top ten alt if it wasn't bitcoin's fork.

didnt read lol

When bch takes the crown it wont be a stiff like btc. The community around it isnt afraid of doing whatever it takes to make it the best and strongest coin.

Yes not yet. Thats why its still a free money ticket.
Hashrate will switch to BTC almost instantly when BCH mining becomes more profitable.
Transactions per day will surpass BTC in 1-2 months.

But feel free to FOMO into BCH when its established and the smart money already saw its gains.

Also this. No more politics.

Thanks just loss 100k with scamcoin

>When bch takes the crown it wont be a stiff like btc.
New boss same as the old boss.

top tier argument there

I wasn't arguing, I was making fun of you.
You're naively believes that the new king will be a benevolent one.

>he thinks I give a fuck if the chinks centralize it to hell and back
>involving ideology in investments
whew lad

This is a guaranteed 2X at least.

In order for BCH to take over, it first has to prove itself superior to Ethereum. Even with both cryptokitties and Pokemon, fees are still at most $1.50. BCH will face the same scaling obstacles as BTC....only with very few skilled devs, while Ethereum has the largest amount of devs working on it out of any crypto. Finally, Ethereum is almost as widely accepted as Bitcoin, while BCH has even lower acceptance than Litecoin.

THis

cashies are so desperate to serve there master Roger Vermin. I wonder how much he's paying them these days

FAGGOT DENIZENS OF /biz

READ THIS

notehub.org/nz8d0

It's titled: "On the growing risk of the 51% attack against BCash"

Then decide for yourself what this autistic OP is trying to convince you. THE lies he's been paid to spread from yours truly. ROGER VERMIN!

>I wonder how much he's paying them these days
So far he made me about 10X in 4 months.

Change your narrative about lighting. It's not a question of whether if it's released.

The real deal is that it is irrelevant for your average bitcoin user. How lighting works: Mary and Bob opens a lighting network and transacts whatever between eachothers then, they close it. Then, the blockchain transacts the final net amounts. The problem with this: it's not decentralized. It isn't practical nor useful for daily usecases. For example, what's the point of opening a lighting channel when all you're gonna do is buy one coffee? The transaction fees is still gonna hit you.

good lord, bitcucks make me mad with their stupidity.

thx just bought 100k

How likely is it that Core will implement a block size increase? I agree this is the only thing they can do to turn this around.

hurdurr
right explain to us all how btrash is decentralized.

you know with Jihan and his mining cartel. please explain to us how btrash is not vulnerable to a 51% attack.
you people are deluded beyond help. enjoy getting fucked and dumped on just like the previous "flippening"

It's against their interests to implement big blocks. They literally want high fees and slow transactions so that they can start up the fee market right now.

wrong, it is very relevant for the average user. The average user only uses coinbase and transfers from bittrex to coinbase and back. Exactly what is fixed with it.

Thats not even usage user. Thats only usage if you are a crippled Store of Value memecoin. (BTC will lose 70%+ of its value in the next week by the way)

crystal ball much?

you just described a systemic crash. pray BTC's value doesn't fall to that extent.

Bcashies just like their overlord Roger Vermin just want to watch the world burn.

get fucked retard i know you bought at .3sats

eat shit and get dumped on

No one taught me to hate bitcoin mate, it's just shit.

>he still counts in sats

screencapped

yes systemic crash is coming and ill be in your wojak thread laughing

Yeah and look at all the BCH trading pairs!

Oh wait there aren't any.

Not to mention futures are going to be on Bitcoin and ETH. That seems to be what wallstreet wants.

If BCH's big thing is about having a better cheaper everyman's currency, then it fails there too.

Also bcash has been the only hostile coin I have ever freakin seen so far. It's only purpose is to destroy another coin. It's stupid.

Firstly, classic racism from Bcucks while failing to appreciate the service that the Chinese miners are doing for the cryptocurrency ecosystem... Now, finally, you're blatantly misrepresenting the real numbers. bitnodes.earn.com/nodes/?q=Bitcoin ABC:0.16.1 Click "Bitcoin ABC" (these are bitcoin cash nodes). You'll find that only 39% of ABC nodes are in China. Also, if you went ahead and checked out the mining pool: cash.coin.dance/blocks/thisweek you'd realize that Jihan (antpool) only accounts for 18.4% of the hash rate. Rest are various pools... It's more decentralized than bitcoin is lol.

pic related is you

BCH is bitcoin

>Bitcoin is gonna die
>And it'll be replaced by slightly less shit Bitcoin

Be honest, you're only in it for the brand which you think will keep BCH on top. Issue is that if Bitcoin dies it'll take the brand power down with it. Bitcoin will be replaced, but by something actually good that makes significant changes in the space (no I'm not talking about garbage like IOTA). I'm presonally looking into 'green' cryptos because I think that's gonna be a big selling point in the future

That is a fair view. In that case, you should look into ADA. ADA appears to be the only mathematically proven PoS coin.

Even if they did fix it at this point why would businesses come back after core devs shit on their livelihood?

Lol. If btc gets 50%'d, it's because majority of miners decided that btc is an useless shitcoin and stop mining it. Btc deserve this fate.

When exchanges implement BCH trading pairs, it's ogre for BTC.

Watch what happens when companies like Coinbase and Bitpay go full BCH.

I think ADA is overvalued right now for how little it has to show. I got something I'm gonna get in on the ICO for that looks promising based on descriptions of how the coin is gonna function at a basic level as well as the main dev behind it so I'm in something with potential as early as possible. Might throw a little into ADA eventually

I agree, which is why I'm doing a BCH play right now.

BCH > BTC and its not remotely close

Whales will make tradingpairs happen.
Bitpay will pivot to BCH.

If exchanges added pairings for BCC then I would be happy to switch.

BCH has been less profitable to mine for ages now, but it's still being mined strongly.
bullish

How far do you think BCH will go? And what's the ETA?

$10k in January?

Questioning your iq level when you misspell themselves for (themselfs). Damnit I was like this post. You almost got me.

Depends on Bitpay and other companies when they adopt it

>claims to be a millionaire
>can't even afford $20 to bypass captcha
fucks sake pajeet

5k after the whole bubble-pop is over.

really depends on what happens with this crypto crash.
whether we are in a dead cat bounce or not

>and thank me for the easy 2-3X in a few months.
wow thats a lot of mon-....................

>look at my bags guys, I need someone to buy them off me

I agree I went 30% into BCH. BTC can't compete with BCH these days sorry corecucks

>making your post history trackable to Veeky Forums
great idea user

thats a lot of autism

Most things are better than both

Thanks for the well-written post. I will buy the shit out of this coin in a few weeks when the bubble has popped.

nice larp

Nice, just bought (unknown amount).

Yeah I'm sure the guy who actually produces and controls the majority of sha256 hash power in the world will just silently sit by and not a) repair the theorised attack when it happens and b) retaliate hard against the btc network, given that he is backing bch.

You core people don't think anything through at all. You're like a study on the mentally corrosive effects of propaganda campaigns on their brainwashing victims. Go drink champaign with Maxwell on your next 10x fee leg up. Stop speculating regarding things you do not understand.

DYOR lighting can go way beyond that

At an unknown future point in time plus time it takes for everybody to adopt.

It only has any use if an enormous percentage of merchants has it? Otherwise paying XX$ to open a channel wont make sense to the user.

Also this. Core is lucky Jihan is a business chink. If he was vindictive he could pull his hashpower and fuck up BTCs blocktimes.

I love how bcash shills literally have no response to the fact that in the grand scheme of things, both coins are shit

It's something that apply to bitcoin shills too. And, they rationalize it by having bitcoin branding. Why not bitcoin cash too?

point out a coin that scales better, without sacrificing decentralization

It has proven itself over 9 years. Some new coins can try their new features on the lower marketcaps and BCH can adapt, take those features on when they are proven, or BCH gets replaced.

But right now BCH will replace BTC because all APIs etc are compatible and because of the massive lobby behind it.

Sounds like a threat from core fanatics
>you've got a nice blockchain there
>be a shame if there was a 51% attack

Why bother switching to another shitcoin?

There are plenty of altcoins on the market that don't rely on ancient tech.

Bcash shills are literally fucking stupid and if you think it's anything but paid pajeets making those posts then you're just as dumb.

Because buy my bags you fucking idiot

It's the worst when people use 'superior tech' as an argument as if BCH isn't almost as bad

Because all of the payment infrastructure that currently exists for BTC(and is now basically unusable) can be switched over to BCH overnight.

I have no doubt Bitcoin in general will eventually be replaced, but in the short to mid term BCH absolutely has the best chance for widespread adoption as a crypto payment solution.

>Bitcoin Cash can't lose!
>says massive bag holder

This is why reading anything on here is pointless - too many agendas

Literally get fucked