What would be the "tastiest snack" for a dragon?

What would be the "tastiest snack" for a dragon?

I'm pretty sure the traditional answer is virgins or princesses or something along those lines, but there's probably better options

A smaller dragon. Dragons are rampant cannibals, which is why juvenile dragons rarely linger in the territories of their elders.

Mortal propaganda.

>is virgins or princesses

Of what race?
Humans are too small?

This, but to add to that: the offspring of their newly won harem, fathered by the previous alpha.

Something
>Fatty/greasy as I don't see Dragons caring for sweets
>A high meat/bone or chitin ratio so it can just take big ol' bites without getting nothing but bone/shell
>Something that won't pose any threat or be able to escape easily

So this means some kind of sedentary creature, maybe a Froghemoth? They're rather strong compared to humanoids, but a Dragon could just fry it from outside it's reach.

Other options are a Giant Ant or other hive insect queen or mundane Hippopotamuses, because even as brutal as they are to mundane creatures I don't see them being a threat to a full grown d&d-type dragon.

Gold belonging to another dragon.

Duh.

Depends on the setting

>Tastiest snack...
No one suggests a spice merchant's packhorse...still loaded with the pack

Probably beef.

A few pellets of Dust of Dryness

Wow. Nice choice.

For once a frogposter wasn't dumb. Because that image is exactly what will happen to the dragon.

Go fuck your dragon dildos

One of those giant stereotypical looking hunks of meat. The ones with the bone sticking out of both ends. Like this.

Also, blue meat.

>giving a dragon the ol' sleepy chicken

works for my kids too

Boars/pigs of some kind. Like bacon bits once you roast them.

>what if Luffy was a dragon

Post it.

Lucky Hyena. The foot is the best part of the elephant.

this picture is fake
that would all be bone

It doesn't look like all bone even in your diagram.

Are all dragons not carnivorous? Every dragon is Luffy

>gambling with meat and random spices
Disgusting. Unless the dragon can smell what spices it has on it I doubt it'd be willing to risk a horrid meal.

another dragon's cock/pussy
Really, though, probably a pig or cow raised for its meat, since it'd be raised specifically to be tasty.

Or, if dragons can taste more conceptual things (sort of as spices, I guess), there's always the traditional virgin princess for a dragon who enjoys the taste of purity and beauty, or some challenging (but not *too* challenging) adventurers for those whose palates prefer bravery and strength.
This little guy likes how elation fizzes on his tongue, which is why he's excitedly fleeing towards his "owner" from the people whose dog he just devoured.

How is the heyena not lying dead from radiation poisoning yet?

Is that a loss? I don't think it's a loss. But... is it?

Oh dear god I remember that one.

Dont dragons only eat treasure..?

No different from grabbing a late night shawarma after a few beers!

Do you not see the large bone in the top?