Lazy anons make new threads will you edition

Lazy anons make new threads will you edition.

Last Thread: >>>FAQ
17890-presscdn-0-51-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Warhammer_40000_Designers_Commentary-ENG.pdf

>Latest news :
warhammer-community.com

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf(and epub), SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Old crap
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>List Builder
Th-Thanks GW... ;_;

>WIP Math-hammer doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Assdeptus Shitsenioritas aka the Shitsters of Basshole confirmed for fucking worthless at the latest tournament qualifiers, waifufags and trannies on suicide watch

First for cultish sisters!

What Crimson Fists books are there, and are they good?

Have a game against a girl tomorrow

How do I give her the dick

>crimson fist
>white

Sucks they blew themselves up with a missile.

You don't, but if you play admirably, maybe she'll give it to you.

I liked it.

Pedro reminded me of Captain Titus from the video game.

Noise Sisters would be cool too.

Noise Shitsters would be awesome

How is Putin alive 40,000 years into the future.

He's a perpetual. Duh.

Warp shenanigans

>Rasputin
>asputin
>APutin
>Putin

Really makes ya think.

In the KGB they teach you many things.

it's daniel craig. the most recent bond.

Not with that honker.

Putin was in a bond film?

>Daniel Craig is Putin
HOLY SHIT IT FITS

Exactly what I was gonna say

This is what the 40k community is all about.

Confirming that Putin is in fact Bond.

Cite your sources

Quick, I need anti tank as space marines

Predator annihilator, lascannon mortis dread or stormraven?

Predator Annihilator. 4 Lascannons will rek things

Sounds good, even pretty cheap with 20% off MSRP.

I played a girl last week. I thought she would be bad and it would be a cute game of me teaching her how to play and us laughing. She tabled me. Last time I try to be nice to girls. I just figured she was someone's girlfriend and had been painting for fun after he got her into it. I didn't realize she would be autistic and actually have interest in playing.

Also some advice. If she's single, definitely a tranny. If she looks like she's not a tranny, she's taken. Every girl I've ever met in this hobby has been taken. The only girls I've met who were single were either obviously trannies, or the one cute tranny that I had no idea was trans until I heard second hand from a guy who found out after the cute tranny confessed feelings for him.

Predator with quad-las is probably the most reliable.

Soft reminder that Marine players are basically the same as women who play video games. They have no interest in the hobby and only play so they can hang out with people. They are posers.

How are Rapiers? Was thinking of using some.

Think a predator annihilator + quad lascannon contemptor mortis is enough anti tank for 2k?

Reminder that this guy is an idiot

Depends, i've been running a pred at 1.5k and getting mixed results. Against a green tide that pair would be a quarter of your points that'd do very little all game, same against a yiff player with stormshield woofs. I'd run one of them as something a little more multipurpose-Maybe a las-sponson autocannon pred or a dread with lascannon+fist

Hmm okay, I've got a bunch of magnetized arms for my contemptor so I can try it and swap him around if it turns out to be balls out retarded.

I can always fall back on quad autocannon contemptor mortis if I need it

It's like pic related but so much worse!
Is he trying to force them into making plastic models?!

>buy out their stock
GENIUS

>wearing high heels and a white wig makes you a woman
SHITSTERS

How are elysians this edition?
Vendettas seems nerfed with heavy weapons rules while vultures seem to be fun with 40 shot gatling gun.
Infantry squads having no heavy weapons is kind of meh, though free krak for all seems good.
vet squads seem good for vanguard and getting in close, though the loss of homing beacons hurts like a motherfucker
tarantulas are good though we can't take double assault cannons variants due to no being space marines
The only really outstanding thing I see are 7 point sniper teams.
a two wound sniper team for 7 points at BS3+ is a steal, also might be one the best things used to counter conscript spam this edition. how much is a commissar again?

Maybe not but it gets a lot of men to fuck you.

>tfw """ straight""" men leave their girl to fuck you

I play them because I like nuns with guns and have since 1999. Why are you so ass blasted?

It's anonymous. Just tell me what upsets you so badly about an army only a select few play? Most SoB players aren't even 'tranny.' The local player at my store is a fucking Priest IRL. He isn't tranny.

WEW

it's bait user

How are autocannon Deredeos this edition? Straight up superior mortis autocannons sounds great with some cool missiles.

40k cringe, post em.

another, mostly just mlp shit and THICC paints.

this one just unnerves me.

oh 40k cringe?

i may have just made a loud AAAAAaaa! sound when viewing those

All I can hear in my head is "Hup hup hup hup" as they run along, red rockets waiving.

Also they look like they're going duck hunting. With rokkits.

Please tell me this is photoshop and not wasted talent

He has 2k to blow on minis, he can't be doing too horrible in life

Wasted talent. Want to be more horified though?

Something few notice. Look left.

A pink tutu on a PVC Pipe figure. Child's size. Wonder what a MLP dude does with a child sized, pink tutu wearing mannequin???

woah, orks standing up straight and aiming

plays with it??
jk he fucking FUCKS it hard.

MODS

WOTZ WRONG WIF DOS ORKZ BOSS

Oh also note the plastic container under table? Looks like a panties-package thrown in with a ton of MLP themed things. The black lines are "size fits X" stuff. Used to stock clothing before anyone asks.

How does one utilize these jockos effectively?

Running them in a rooty tooty point n shooty gunline, before presenting your butthole for mandatory filling by your opponent

1.5k list

HQ
Captain w/ PW
Captain w/ PW
(both in stormraven)

Troops
5 man tac squad w/ ML and Twin Lascannon Razorback
5 man tac squad w/ ML and Twin Lascannon Razorback
10 man tac squad w/ PW(in stormraven)

Elite
Ven-Dread w/ Twin Lascannon
Ven-Dread w/ Twin Lascannon
Ironclad w/ chainfist and hurricane bolter(in stormraven)

Heavy
Stormraven w/ hurricane bolters, assualt cannons, HB, Missles

Any thoughts?

>Stormraven w/ hurricane bolters, assualt cannons, HB, Missles
BRRRRRTTTTTTT

This is why I'm gonna run a Maurader Destroyer.

holy fucking shit that model and paintjob...

Kill yourself autist.

Why'd they do this to him?

4 Attacks? No "AP 2"
What the hell?

Swap a ven-dread for another razorback tactical, and run some vanguards instead of the ten-man squad, make the most of your deathstar. Why double footslogging dreads in the first place? DESU the double capt seems wasteful, i'd take a chaplain or something. Or are chaplains shit this edition? Not entirely up to date on non-primaris loyalists

DUMB IMPERIUM SCUM
DUMB XENOS SCUM

CHAOS RULES

Bobby G prolly kicked him in the dick for being a right royal cunt and crippled him

kekkkk

Stop feeding them (you)s

He seems plenty powerful to me.

4 attacks at damage 3.

-3 ap is good enough, who can consistently make 6+ saves anyway? didn't he have 4 attacks before? i don't see the problem

Major motivating factor for trying to build a list around one. Funnest 8 pt upgrade I have ever seen.

So, thoughts on my list?
the 2 melta squads run in the flyers, plasma squad+missile+both hq+1 sniper squad start in airborne deployment while mortar and rest of snipers deploy in cover
rate please

Am I the only one uncomfortable with the idea that they're gonna squat marines?

Like....I don't have any real beef with the primaries scuplts so far, but I like the smattering of armor variants available right now, GW or otherwise, and I kinda feel like they're not gonna start going backwards in armor model with the nu-marines? Leastways, not without bending the lore over even harder.

I don't want Johnny to fade into myth.

>is a fucking Priest IRL
You may be lying but that's a risk I'm willing to take. Share, friend.

>No "AP 2"
Yes he does, AP -3 is AP 2

He used to be THE Marine Killer.
Now he's just not as hot.
Kind of a downer.
No, -4 is.

Wait, they're Imperium AND Chaos? What the fuck?

I don't know shit about Dark Angels. What the fuck is this?

Is there any reason to take a dreadknight over a doomglaive? Jesus those things are points efficient.

Opinions?

...and by "squat marines", I mean the manlet ones....phuck fone ahtoe currekt

being a marine killer isn't much to brag about when the game is centered around meq killing

you bought a few for 5th/6th/7th

The tellyort+redeploy.

Doomglaives are incredible now.

>list maker program
If you can't be bothered to read the book we can't be bothered to read your list

Didn't think about throwing a chaplain in there, good idea, and shaves off a few points for something else.

Chaplin gives rerolls with in 6" during the figh phase. (cant remember if its hit or wound tho)

>THE Marine HQ killer
Better?

He still smashes them. Hell, smashier vs anyone with an invulnerable save.

Do I even bother with dreadknights? I can just take like 6 fuckin doomglaives and go ham. Grey knights are pure gas now.

Where did you get the FW AM data?

If that is the game plan, they are going about it in the worst possible way.

Just hand out the new marines models like they did back in the day when we went from metal to plastic figs.

New more balanced 1500 point list

HQ

Gravis captain 138

2x Lt 148

Elite

Primaris ancient 69

Relic Deredeo w/ anvillus and missiles 235

Troops

3x intercessor squads: 300

Heavy support:

2x hellblasters: 380

Predator Annihilator: 202

Should have some decent, versatile long range firepower with the dorito and hellblasters and solid anti tank with the predator.

need a close combat unit

what? I read through the FW index several times
I don't see what the problem is, have I made an error?
it's in the mega and the newest battlesribe data update

How do i do basic social interaction? I've wanted to play 40k for years but i don't know how to start, do i just walk into my flgs on a night i think they might be playing and tell them i want to play?
I don't want to play at a games workshop because it's full of kids and i already have an army.

>Gravis captain 138
>2x Lt 148
>Primaris ancient 69
Why all of the above? Unless you're just filling up points, you want at most two dudes.

You're also really, really light on anti-infantry-a green tide is a thing you should expect to see them now that they're objectively one of the hardest to counter things.

If i may, taking a leviathan with double stormcannons instead of your dorito and extra characters would do wonders for your list, its more than double the firepower of your dorito.