Paizo Games General /pgg/

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (aka Pathfinder General /pfg/ + Starfinder /sfg/)

Mythology, Legends, and Fables Edition:

What have you ripped from fiction and put into your game, (That wasn't already ripped and put in by Paizo)? Anything you wanted to rip from mythology and such like, but discovered it was already put in?

/pgg/ link repository:pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
current playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Current /sfg/ thread: Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80257/wrath-of-the-righteous
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80328/volo-fluffy-tails-9
drive.google.com/open?id=1EgpSnNxiXt7Dn3GGy-b6CwCmxXosVH8dzWklpuhVviE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ahh Raijin! What all oni ladies strive to be!

Second for Naderi, the purest love Goddess!

Lawrence of Arabia, A Clockwork Orange. Amadeus, or Unforgiven?

The Godfather.

Looking forward to your next session? What acts do you plan to set into motion?

What happened to Wildsurge? I want to see Isao getting rekt

Making warmachines for fun and profit. Considering retraining a couple levels to be a rangedaboo because melee is for suckas.

Do you employ thematic elements and motifs when writing backstories, preparing plots etc?

Depends how autistic I feel at the moment I sit down to write it up.

Got a little teaser for you folks for later today

Also this

Sweet, been waiting for the PDF to drop.

No reach on the butchering axe sucks. Reach weapons are the best

Waveblade could be great for critfishing builds, butchering axe scares me but probably isn't too ridic, switch scythe looks fun.

Orc Hornbow looks like a great straight upgrade for archer focused orcs, in combination with the Strength To accuracy archer PRC, Orc Archer girls in heavy armor could legitimately be a thing

What's special about the wave blade? There are tons of 18-20x2 weapons

What was the name of that one male-exclusive group in Pathfinder setting?

>What's special about the wave blade?
Monk.

Flurry of crits.

Is the Dorn-Dergar literally just a meteor hammer

Out of curiosity, in Pathfinder, a YorHa would simply be an Android or Gearforged right?

Who are you making

Well as I said, I am just curious. Technically I was thinking of the main characters, 2B, 9S and A2

Gearforged probably.

The Meteor hammer is better.

The Oppressors

I could use some advice for creating a Mercurial Duelist, there are 10 million talents!

Is there a possible way to be a Druid with a non neutral alignment in 3e and PF? Or is that strictly GM caveat?

Gehrman called, he wants his burial blade back. And that people stop calling it a switch scythe.

My teammate is playing a wizard and he wants to craft. Is it worth taking one alchemist level (Mindchemist, maybe)?

depends on what he wants to craft. But generally no.

Can't wait Leakanon.

Because I'm easily influenced I'm going to roll a Amazon (from Wonder Woman) knock off for my next char
Female Sohei/Enlightened Paladin, yes or no?

So, other than Ensoulmeme, is there any game recruiting where homebrew is allowed?

Specifically, Vult's fey healer class

Shouldn't she shave those teeth if she wants to be a concubine? Most clients wouldn't have natural DR.

Is there a prestige class that gives str to hit with bows?

No sane GM would allow Vult's shitty homebrew.

No to metion, wouldn't a Vitalist fill the Role of Healer just Fine? Hell, Considering that Fluff is Mutable, you could easily refluff a Vitalist into a Fey Healer.

Sanguine Angel, in Adventurer's Guide.

>tits are literally bigger than head and the rest of the body is pretty much a stick
This is retarded.

Posting some real fucking oni instead of this magical realm shit.

Cool thanks

Usually, yeah.

Though, it's reliant on how much I care.

his classes are fine man. Did you even read them?

>t.Vult

Waveblade + Broken Blade + Thrashing Dragon + Stalker sounds like fun.

That's rad

Good luck finding a DM who is going to allow you to combo with two disciplines slated to be nerfed.

>tits are Not bigger than head
>ignores thighs bigger around than head
>ignores formidable shoulders and biceps/triceps
>overlooks how lazy the feet and shoes are drawn vs rest of the picture

Go cry somewhere else.

lol you sound like a bitch

The real offender would be using a brutal stalker with two nodachi via stupendous strength + prodigious twf.

If the DM is so bad they don't know how to counter a twf full attack build i'm not sure I would want to play with them anyway.

>tits are Not bigger than head
They are though.

And I shouldn't need to criticize the whole picture to complain about it.

>shaving those teeth
Those are the cutest part about her, user

And people like you are the reason Japan has a bunch of girls with teeth pointing sideways.

The only reason Protag allowed them in the first place is that he's too nice and incapable of telling somebody no.

Unless they're literally shark teeth user, i don't think I'm the reason

They aren't, you blind buffoon.

Vult's homebrew isn't that great and doesn't make sense even if you read it.

Yes you are, you damned monster. You alone are the reason why people lick eyeballs, crook their teeth and wear stupid wigs. Shame on you. SHAME!

Like i said, why didn't he just make a Vitalist refluffed AS a Fey Healer?

I'm making a SoP shifter and trying to figure out a build. Got my DM's green light on a Guided Amulet so I was planning on making a Wis/Con Shifter(Beastmind) with a dip in Beastsoul Monk to get more AC and an all-day shift. Is that a sound idea?

The wording got fixed though.

They are. you blind buffoon

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court (Closing in 2 days)
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia (Closing in 3 days)
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80257/wrath-of-the-righteous (Closing in 13 days)
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80328/volo-fluffy-tails-9 (Closing in 14 days)

user, I really don't think you have read the thing you're complaining about. Chloromancer heals but is more about supporting. The HP is almost incidental to debuffing enemies, granting rerolls, and helping allies move around the encounter.

It's different.

>shilling this hard for fey waifu, the class.

Because Vult is a narcissist who thinks he does great class design despite having demonstrated near zero actual understanding of pathfinder's balance.

Being an obstinate dumbass doesn't alter reality. You're not a wizard in real life. Go get your eyes checked and maybe learn how to judge shape size and dimensions once you got a pair of glasses to fit your ugly nerd face.

Her tits are bigger than her head. There's no debating this. They. Are. Bigger. Than. Her Head.

No, they are ever so slightly smaller.

Vult's not a narcissist. Narcissists like themselves.

I'm sorry couldn't resist it was just there .

So in starfinder, who is the coolest of the iconics and why?

Why don't you present an intellectually honest argument for why the class is bad or imbalanced? Rather than just REEing.

Paizo iconics are universally terrible, user. You don't tout something as 'not shit' when it's literally piss.

Obozaya, no question.

>those stats for the hornbow
>that delicious critfishing for Monk
>have to wait until waaaaay later today to see what the fuck the dancing scarf "armor" is even supposed to be

AAAAAAAAAA

Alright. Post the class up, let's see this shit.

Noticably smaller because she has a massive child-like anime head.

Really it's hard to gauge how much of that is hair volume vs head size. I think this is also the crux of the disagreement over whether or not they're bigger than her head.

I was bored, so I took a ruler. Measured from the top of the hair. Still smaller than her head, if ever so slightly.

I like the bug.

>Shutendouji
Here.

Half giant with racial heritage kasatha to wield 2 large hornbows and reload with teeth

Hair doesn't poof up that much, especially not on mousy, flat asian anime hair.

If she had some giant anime spikes going on I would agree but that is not the case here. She doesn't look like a ryoko or goku. It's pretty flat.

>literally a child with horns stapled on
Kill yourself.

I don't believe racial Heritage can get you extra arms...

Hey, you posted Shuten Douji, I'm posting Shuten Douji.

Why are smug lolis the best?

They just are

>when /pfg/ and /sfg/ split and both of them fall below the critical posters-per-thread threshold and begin to wither and die
This is literally all the fault of the /pgg/ autist.

I don't like this image either, but here's the best skull I could make on this thing. If anything, her tits are about as big as her face.

>the /pfg/ autist created /sfg/ in an attempt to invalidate /pgg/
>this is all the fault of the /pgg/ autist
:thinking:

Autist btfo

Real life called and caused a delay. The link is public though. Why were you. Itching about something you didn't even read?

drive.google.com/open?id=1EgpSnNxiXt7Dn3GGy-b6CwCmxXosVH8dzWklpuhVviE

Now redraw it where they're as big as the skulls

The racial heritage is just to be able to pick bow nomad ranger archetype. The text for hornbows say that effects that apply to long and shortbows apply to hornbows so you could use them with nomad.