GBYTE

>bitbean
>bitconnect
>bitcoin

UFR

REQ

wabi is easily 10x

PHR

Without a shadow of a doubt it's Substratum.

Substratum will have quite a few components. The main one is decentralized web-hosting, which means instead of mining for the coin, you're letting people use your computer as a website host by using a one-click app that you can download to your phone/desktop/notebook.

>Why is this big?
It means it will be impossible for your site to be taken down by anyone (bye bye DMCAs). It means it will be impossible for your site to be censored by China, Iran or any other shithole. It means that if you build an app using the Substratum network it won't be able to be banned by countries like Brazil did with WhatsApp a few times. It also means net neutrality will NOT be a problem for sites hosted on the SUB Network.

>How does this bring value to the SUB coin?
People who lend their computers as webhosts will be paid in SUB and people who want to have their content hosted on the network must pay in SUB. The Substratum website will also have an option to buy SUB for you from exchanges automatically (so normies don't have to go to exchanges), which will drive volume for the token up because normies will be buying SUB without even knowing what crypto is.

>That's all?
No, there's also a second component called CryptoPay, which will allow ANY site that runs on the Substratum Network to process cryptocurrency transactions using any publicly-traded coin.

>Why is this huge?
Basically PayPal for crypto where you can use any cryptocurrency. Also easy to implement for people who want to use it.

>That's all?
No, they're also planning a video component, something akin to YouTube but not much details on that yet.

>Wew. That seems pretty ambitious. Can they handle it?
Yes. Team is very experienced, with vets that have worked with Apple, American Express, Kodak, Disney, hp, Cardinal Health, NBA and more.

>Why hasn't it mooned yet?
Beta before December 31st. v1 is out in January.

I am on on this as well , but 10x?

$6 a coin
1,5 bil market cap

hmmm

Yup. Right now its 0.6c because its pure speculation. There's nothing tangible, no product nothing. Yet it's at 0.6c. Once beta is out? It's going to fucking moon like crazy because investors that are still skeptical will come in.

Once v1 is out? If beta goes well (and it should), this shit will fucking skyrocket. Any exchange hosted on SUB won't be able to be banned in any country. Any site hosted on SUB will be impervious to lack of net neutrality. This is a game changing coin, this shit will be top 10 market cap, screencap this.

TRON

how to run a node , is it minable ?

I really do like their concept of decentralizing the web

Along with this, ZRX I would think. Whenever the Eth Token exchanges roll out they'll need ZRX to cash for transaction funds.

10x? How about 1000x?
I hope you're stacking up, 2018 will be this coin's year.

Anyone can run a node with a one-click software. Check out their website: substratum.net

They've got some pretty graphics and explanations, and a pretty nice whitepaper, worth a read.

literal pivx copy paste shitcoin. has ZERO changes to pivx lmao look at the github

HAT

I'm still waiting on TRX to move. I thought it was supposed to have mooned already, but it's only climbed ~50 sat and stayed relatively consistent since.

will have to look into it

bought a while ago on a whim

Why would you buy a coin on a whim

ENG

ELIX end of Q1 next year when they release their alpha

nuls could pull a neo literally any second now
also thisenigma is the true hidden gem

Only 60 cents yesterday

with the Net neutrality issue that came up , a foundation of decentralized web sounded good

that's all i knew about it though , have a spare btc to throw around , no other reason

Sorted by the order of probability of x10 happening

> ZRX
> REQ
> XLM
> BAT

I'm interested... why is no one talking about it?

Loopring, thank me later.

because i am still accumulating ffs
was hoping biz would keep that a secret for once

who is she btw

Makes sense I guess. Either way, nice choice. Be sure to join the Slack community for extra comfiness.

what exchange , coinsmarkets?

Just an extremely hot milf that likes to tease and has a private Snapchat.

Yep, best place to buy at the moment.

any more info on this , why do you see such a potential here

nice , but prefer 20 - 25 yo

What about MaidSafe? I've got investments in both SUB & MAID. I think MaidSafe will pull it off in the end as they've already got a working browser, website hosting and email.

POE

the next big crypto of 2018

It's basically PIVX with upgrades (same developer), whitepaper will be released in Q1 2018.

Honestly? MaidSafe will probably deliver as well, I trust them a lot more than Shift or Skycoin. The problem with Maid is that the average joe needs to donwload a browser to use it, which will sort of create the whole situation we have right now with Tor. Few people go on the dark web because they need a separate browser for it. You want mass adoption, you want the consumer to access your website and not even know its on the blockchain, and to me that's where MaidSafe falls short. I can still see it succeeding on its own niche though.

Me too. It's cause she usually posts pics that fit my main 3 fetishes: 1) Fit girl 2) Big fit ass 3) In a bikini. Also, for some reason she gives me one of those boners that are so hard you wonder if you've got priapism.

>average joe

That is true. I'm probably going to be dumping BTC into both of them over the next few months.

ICX

Nxs

So why not just use PIVX?

Going to do some research on this coin, it sounds good!

Smart man.

BRAAAAAP

how do I download the mac wallet? I don't want it sitting in the exchange

brap.

ADA
>Zencash partnership announcement
>ATM integration and debit card issuance Q1 2018

Get on the gain train

link 50x by end of q1 2018

Currently trying to figure that out myself

colossuscoinxt.org/downloads-wallet/

Nice to not see it here. Enjoy the fomo.

ChainTrade CTT

Here are some points as to why:

>Only coin targeting the commodity market, has working product already and will be the first licensed exchange
>Huge team. Over 90 people in 6 countries with multiple big name advisers on board.
>42 million supply
>It's bringing fucking Gold, Oil, and Food to blockchain

Anyone who doesn't think this will explode should probably go back to investing in beanie babies.

This is such an obvious buy I can’t believe there aren’t threads on it daily...

That's how you know it's good.

Biz always misses the first moon mission. CTT threads will be spammed mercilessly once it starts doubling in price daily...

Idk why but I get such a Pajeet vibe from this project; this could either revolutionize the market or go straight into the ground. Their success is contingent on whether or not they can secure deals with other countries.

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

REQ agreed

The CEO is french and the majority of the team is based in Singapore as far as I know. Most projects have a Pajeet or two hiding somewhere tho

Ardor.

I never bother shilling it even though it makes up 50% of my stack. Read for 5 minutes and you'll realize why I'm so relaxed.