Drawthread: You had me at Handsome Orc

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous drawthread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Carr
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's the anchor

Migrating thread

For the amazing artist working on for me

Oh shit I'm doing the handsome bartender orc request too

Eat a Slim Jim and co-star in a movie with Christopher Lloyd, because it is time!

Requesting two Ork warbosses shaking power klaws to form the Mega Powers, while a Gretchin (aka Mean Green) adjudicates.

Are you okay with them wearing the Mega-Powers outfits?

I would go as far as to say that is a necessity

I'm sorry but I need to make a Ms. Elizabeth as well

I am not sure why you would apologise.

This is God's work

Just posting here in case you don't see my message in the previous thread, thanks again man. As I foretold, his player is very happy. I think I've seen your deliveries here before. Were you the one who made the female orc brawler with spiked gauntlets?

We considered this IC, but given he's a grappling monk with psionic powers, we feared he might accidentally body slam us out of reflex in his distraught state, considering we barely got evac'd out of a warzone in time.

tl;dr story: We started the game as basically The A Team, slowly grew into becoming Militaires Sans Frontieres(in Eberron, so we also had our own Metal Gear), and ended up on the road to creating Outer Heaven after being played like a damn fiddle.

Posting the final result from the last thread, hope OR is satisfied

Anchoring WIP for the drawfriend.

Gods help me. I'm taking this too far.
Nurgle as Yokozuna

doubling up on this because I play a monk and was bored

anatomy is probably all fucked, but I'm drunk again so expect shit and you wont be too disappointed

bogroll anchor and all that fun stuff, should he still be interested in it.

Requesting a wholly evil elf- orc hybrid vampire queen (the first vampire), being dutifully followed by a blind regretful merfolk. He is also a vampire. Behind them is a red desert, stretching out into the distance.

Alternatively, you could have the vampire queen reconstituting from mist in a cave somewhere, with the merfolk aghast that she's back.

To elaborate:
Vampire Queen:
>long and fine hair, either black or very dark blue
>eyes are red with no whites, but with sapphire pupils
>she has proper vampire fangs (but only very small orc tusks)
>has the pose of the bottom left, but has the body and clothing of the right hand image.

The regretful merfolk:
>turquoise skin
>legs, not a tail
>webbed ears, hands and feet
>wispy, delicate looking hair, less hair than a normal elf
>all teeth are vampire fangs, as all teeth are incisors, a bit fish-like
>Is covered in runes, there are even small runes burnt onto his eyeballs
>has black metal armour (like a breastplate or something) and an obsidian greatsword

Facially, the merfolk looks a little like the top left in pic related, but with a nose and lips like a normal elf (still got the weird teeth though).

You're a trooper, user. Carry on

hey, he looks great dude, better than anything I could've done using the anime crutch. Not gonna complain about getting two cakes.

So im recycling my tiefling character into an oni spawn. If a drawfriend could do me a solid of making the tiefling on the left(my character) have the body type and the teeth of the right and the gloves are now fist wraps instead.

user, hope this works for you; I'll see if I can include the harpoon as requested

Anchoring WIP.

Looking to get a drawing of a guy in this sort of armour, except that it's gold-plated, not so blatantly Chaos/Tzeentch/Warhammer related, with two eye-slits instead of one and no long hair sticking out from under the helmet. Alternatively you could forgo the helmet entirely or have him hold it under his arm.
For his weapon he's got a big, enchanted morningstar mace. What the mace looks like isn't really that important, as long as it's a black and spiky.
Around his neck he should have a hematite (little bear figurine is a reference for what hematite looks like) amulet in the shape of an upright hand, palm out and fingers together.

Thanks!

Hey, guys, I'm requesting a character of mine.

She's a half-elf noblewoman based off image #2

She wears a black dress with silvery trim similar to how #1 has it, and has a...leg slit to how #4 does so she can dance in.

She has the hairstyle of #2, but it's longer and more flowing, similar to #1.

Just like in #2, she has a circlet on her forehead, one made of silver that resembles a crescent moon, like #3.

Her hair has white sparkles in it, resembling the starry night sky.

In the middle of the neckline of her dress is a golden orb embroidered onto it.

Personality-wise, she's reserved but kind. She offers people a small smile of acknowledgement, but tends to keep to herself. Thanks!

Still interested. Just being a lazy/distracted asshole like usual.

Glad you liked it.

Yeah, request from last year was another character which just used same ref image on right

Reposting

Hi there Drawanons, I was hoping you guys could help out with this warhammer fantasy Beastmen Gor I'll be playing in an upcoming game.

Physique would be close to the top right. Long and lanky. Very tall without any visible muscle or fat. Skinny as all get out. Top left is what the skin, fur, and armor should look like. He has light mail and leather armor. Every limb should be very elongated compared to the main body.

Trying to get an almost Wendigo vibe across. no exposed bone, but the skin is draped across the bone so tight that it's easy to see them. The beastmen also has the head of a Stag with the large antlers to prove it.

Legs are also quite long for the body, and reverse jointed as shown below.

Finally, he has the tattered remains of the company banner he was part of before he turned. The only difference is that the banner should have a spear tip on it.

Pose should be eating a raw rabbit with one arm, the banner in his other hand. Head is up and wary, looking for others. Background is a dark forest.

If there is anything you want to change, feel free!

Thanks!

Requesting a illustration of Dr. Thunder (named after a empty can of discount soda found floating in a trash patch), a character in a post apocalyptic Waterworld styled game. A pure breed human 6ft male, 18 yrs old surfer boy archetype, shaggy blonde hair, shark tooth necklace, steel harpoon, conch shell on slung over shoulder on a rope, wearing short shorts (Navy UDT style not gay style) barefoot. Open to any art style. Thank you drawfags!

If somebody with photoshop editing skills is willing to help an user out: I'd like to request this pic without that giant face in the background.

Requesting a dusky grey colored tiger centaur with tiger themed armored gauntlets wielding 2 jade swords. Her dark robes have a barbarian/roguish feel like Zhang Ziyi from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Eyes are black rimmed with pale blue irises.

She is hunted by more humanoid weretigers - minions of a deity that cursed her with her current form. Her weapons are a sort of Eastern themed play on the silvered weapons used against werewolves.

Requesting a drawing of my Half-Elf Inquisitive Rogue/Hexblade Warlock.

He is very serious, intimidating, and shows no fear also he's a detective.

He also uses a sentient rapier that has a Spanish accent and is usually cracking jokes or wisecracks.

I'd like to request a tabletop character of mine. He's usually either a Wizard, Artificer or Alchemist based on the setting, with shaggy dark brown hair and neat, faint stubble.

He wears red robes, usually with some sort of fancy border (arcane runes, geometric shapes, vine patterns, whatever), with armored boots/gauntlets (like the Quidditch ones from the Harry Potter movies), usually with a bandolier of various potions, wands and scrolls as a belt.

Thank you!

Requesting a drawing of this guy's coat. It's a magic item in my game.

Requesting a genderbent Ryoma, wielding a spear/naginata instead of the sword.

Preferably with boob-plate.

How's her shape now?

Requesting an undead mummified warlord inspired by Genghis Khan for a Sci-fantasy setting. Originally a slave, he made a pact with a dark god and acquired untold power that allowed him to rise as a warlord and establish a massive empire. Before he could control the entire world, he was killed by his brother. Fast forward to the future in a different futuristic dimension shared by humans and fantasy beings, he is resurrected by a cult to finish what he started.

He is part of a race of yak people, who have hoofed feet, 2 sets of upward horns (one long and other short) and manes. As he is mummified, his body is shriven up. After being resurrected, he was outfitted with a helmet and armor similar to Mewtwo's, multiple tubes protruding from them. He wields a halberd aflame with cyan flames. On his right hand is a special device that allows him to resurrect and control an undead army. His shoulder plates are made of stibnite, thick metallic crystals.

Forgot image

Requesting a half-ogre bartender similar to OP, I'm looking for a guy who looks like an intimidating hulkster at first glance but has a chill and friendly disposition.

My only requirements is that he be bald and look similar to pic related and also have tiny glasses perched on the end of his nose.

that's very nice! thanks a lot dude!!!

Hey can you modify the helmet/cap with something like a crow mask or a tricorne?
and make the dagger visible maybe upright? up to you
thanks drawanons

Migrating from other threads:
I'm Requesting this guy over here, he's enterely made of nanomachines, so he can take any shape and/or looks according to his mass, but he usually appears like this.

The body, clothes and pose of the elf guy. The crystals are not present.
The face and hair of the guy on the top right.
With his left hand he's not casting a thunder spell, but he's instead using the nanomachines of said hand to craft a figure similar to the lady used as reference (scaled down, of course).
He's looking as said figure with the same expression of elf-guy.
For any doubts, I'm here.

Requesting the lady necromancer here pulling a vampire face, fangs bared. She still has the eerily pale green eyes and, if it's relevant to who draws her, scars around her throat and on her chest from the attempts on her life.

Migrating

Requesting my human bladelock. He's about 5'9-5'10 but always has a slight hunch after he was trampled by horses. He has long messy black hair and a full on beard. He wears a straw hat and leather armor. He carries around a broken longsword that he uses as his arcane focus or transforms into another weapon.

Saw you didnt have anything done yet, and i like the idea you're going for. Please accept this humble offering. And tell me, what can he do? Why does he fight? Why does he wear the helmet?

My request is a sleazy goblin rogue-type character. The kind of guy who thinks he's cool, but really isn't.

He has orange skin, the same colour as a clay pot and he's wearing the same sorts of clothes and has the same physique as the goblin in the reference image. In addition to those clothes he has an oversized hat, a big brown cloak, a chain shirt, and a sort of belt/bandolier across his chest that holds two kukris.

As far as any scene/pose goes it would be cool if he was standing on a bar stool and recounting some tall tale to a bunch of very unimpressed-looking people, but this isn't that important, I'd be just as happy with some basic pose with no secondary additions.

Please and thank you!

Cheers user! He's peak human condition, but otherwise without superpowers, and not necessarily a gadget guy. I've just loaded him up with as many non powers as I could afford. He wears a motorcycle helmet because he rides a motorcycle, and can't really afford a more traditional costume. He promises to be a very fun character too play.

Re-requesting a squad of Krieg soldiers driving around in a gun truck similar to this one.

Hunh, that's pretty close to two NPCs in my own game. Even so far as to have the same power description and description for one, and the motorcycle theme for the other. Anyway, have fun my dude, if you need anymore shit-art, i got your back.

Requesting a tokusatsu superhero whose design is a cross between a fly and a SWAT officer.

You are playing with fire

A bit of an odd request, I've only participated in these kinds of threads once before so I apologize if I do anything incorrect.

For a campaign I'm working on, I'm basing a lot of plot hooks on things based off of fairytales/old folklore.The physical avatars of the sun and moon 'deities' are a cat and a rabbit. I'd like to request some simple artwork, whether color or black and white, of the two like something out of an old fairytale book. Not anthropomorphic animals, but the actual animals.

I'm not particular about the scene, but the original idea was to have a drawing of the two dancing. Other ideas that are totally acceptable are the cat bowing and the rabbit curtsying at each other, or the two touching paws like a sort of handshake.

The animal appearances are pretty accurate to the photos:
The cat is a male calico, more brown/black/orange than white, with the face coloration split down the middle. It's cool if he's a bit thinner/rough around the edges, or has a general 'alley cat' sort of look.
The female rabbit is all white, except for the black around the eyes and the black ears. The rabbit should be sleek/smooth as a contrast to the slight roughness of the cat.

Optional: An important part of their story that doesn't matter at all is that their right front paws have been swapped/traded. So the calico should have the all-white paw of the rabbit and the rabbit should have a calico/multicolored paw from the cat.

I hope this isn't too complicated/difficult to understand. It's a bit different from some of the more typical requests here, so I hope this is alright to post. If there are any questions, do ask. Please and thank you.

Requesting an old, friendly looking sloth-folk showing his very young grandson how to read, pointing at a book with one of his claws.

I realize they're gods and it probably doesn't matter, but coat color on cats is an X chromosome-linked gene, so typically cats with three coat colors, like calico, are always female barring chromosome mutations.

Reposting my last request.... I'd love a drawing of this character doing a "wall bang" kill with her sniper rifle. Basically a copy of that picture. She has the ability to "know" where enemies are sometimes when her abilities flare up. If you feel like drawing a tec9 pistol in a holster at her waist that's be cool too. I would be most grateful if someone drew it since I am shit at drawing.

One of my players plays a human druid that's obsessed with collecting spiders in a little box. (OOC it's because he can hurl them at enemies, then cast Giant Insect while they're in mid-air for giggles)

For fun he likes to show off his creepy collection to as many people as possible, which naturally produces some horrified reactions. To mix things up one time I decided that a Elven noble lady reacted the complete oppposite, being completely enamoured by the spiders and cracking the first smile the PC's had seen on her face, while she let a rare species crawl up her arm.

Requesting this scene please. The Druid looks pretty ragtag and filthy, middle-aged and mossy-bearded. Also he wears pic and link related
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Carr

The noble elf lady wears a mask like you'd find at a masquerade ball.

It was a weird...I guess collaboration with another person on deciding what specific animals, and I told them 'uh I think calico cats are usually female?' and the response was pretty much 'WELL THIS ONE ISN'T'. So it's a male calico, I guess.

That is a lot better thank you. And she's looking great, I hope the feathers we're not hell for you

Male calico cats can exist, but they're even more shortlived than their female counterparts. And much rarer.

If is still around and looking to draw something, I'd be interested in the crocodile shaman mentioned in
as well

Reposting:
"Hi

I'd like to request a monk for a PF game
He's half Asian half Caucasian, dark mid lenght messy hair, sharp features. Stats are Str16, Dex22, Con14 so he's pretty athletic

He traveled a lot during the campaign and his clothing should reflect that, he has wester pants (dark leathery), western boots. Middle easter belt (similar to Altair's from AC) witha thick rope around it and a beaded collar tied to it. A simple shirt and white with floral pattern Kimono jacket with short sleves and a hood on top

Middle picture is how he started (done by me ages ago), right is the closest I found around internet, left was a commision from almost a year ago that never got to be finished

If possible I'd like a dynamic pose

Thanks in advance"

sure thing bud, im not in a rush.

maybe just me but it looks like she has two left hands

necromancy intensifies

Migrating from previous bread:
Hello friends, I request this character for the upcoming campain.
>He has a tall but slender figure
>He wears pic related brown coat
>He has really long, messy, dirty black hair, that reach his shoulders, pretty much like pic related.
>He also has blue, veiny eyes with noticeable bags underneath them due to insomnia.
>he wears a old and black chinese hat.
>He wears pic related boots, but brown colored.
>In the end he uses a worn out winchester rifle with a weird cage like thing emanating blue energy behind the trigger, I hope that pic related is clear enough.

Thank you to anybody willing to take my request!

Anchoring second WIP for drawfriend again.

Anchoring this big guy!

Requesting my Fire atronach/fire elemental, she has a Jesica Nigri build, and her body looks like red cracked stone with glowing fire underneath, her hair is also fire. And she wears a gold/bronze sort of bikini armor to cover up the important bits but not much else, as well a wields a sword with a similar cracked earth/fire underneath design

Requesting my high elf wizard. Hunches over her white and gold spell book or is having difficulty using her magic. Has a floral aesthetic to her spells like flaming rose petals or icy dandelion puffs. Any extras from the artist is extremely fine with me! Just have fun with it!

Thanks so much if you consider it! :D

source now plox

>"has a Jessica Nigri build"
>filename is nigri

Are you stupid

Thanks for requests, thinking.

This might be a silly request and I'm sorry but during our Rise of the Runelords session, my inquisitor got insta-killed by a falling bell (took 51 damage). The party revived her thank god, but its become a big joke in our group.

Could anyone draw my Inquisitor like the 'the floor is' meme going around? It doesn't have to be perfect, the sillier the better. I want her to be jumping over a bell with the caption underneath the pic saying 'the floor is death'. Gracias! (Bonus if the background has a very old bell tower vibe)

can't draw but that's pretty funny, user

Moving request from last thread.

In a game I recently joined, I asked about what races everyone was; Kitsunes and Humans. Revolted by this lack of variety, I decided to bring revolting variety with a special little Grippli I'd brainstormed called Kerogaraggas the Exile; A frog who embraced infestation, and mushrooms.

I'm requesting he be drawn with his best attempts to try and cover all of the mushrooms on his back with hide armor; after all, they grow better in someplace that's dark and moist. He uses a trident and a buckler for weapons, but otherwise his primary way of dealing with shit is to use and abuse the mushrooms on his back. They give him something of a slouched appearance due to the mushrooms on his back... but because he's a druid, he's let them grow within as well as without, and as such they've bonded with his flesh, making him appear taller, and more stout.

Also, not necessary to do, but I'd like to ask that you have a lot of variety in the mushrooms he has.

requesting a half eladrin, lawful good sorceress queen in her early 20s
she has dark blue hair, violet eyes, and she also wears glasses
for a queen she is quite humble and not at all greedy
I dont have a picture so I'm sorry about that
Thanks!

here ya are.

and i am an idiot

I did the same thing when I made the request, so you're in good company.
Thanks a lot man. Looks great, couldn't be happier.

got the original on that main image on hand?

right here, probably my best work I've done sadly.

>sadly
Nigga that's good as fuck, I'd give my left nut to draw that well. Hands are a little fucky and she either has thighs thick enough to destroy my mind or a thigh gap as a wide as the delaware, but it's by no means bad.

Hey, making a request for my hero for my upcoming champions game. He is a time manipulator, and very tired all the time. I would like for him to be wearing a hoodie and baggy sweatpants with flip flops. he stand with a slouch and has light blue and orange waves of energy coming off of him. Thanks in advanced!

bump

Migrating this from the last thread. Changed it up so the clothes aren't retarded. I want pic related but dark purple and without all the pouches and shit.
Also give stubble thank you.

WIP, surprised you're still requesting. It's a decent request though.

Anchoring this beautiful thing

THIS GOT ME FUCKING GOOD 10/10

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

Arise my thread minions

oh, sorry my bad, I'll correct it

So the latest horus heresy book had a POV of a female warlord titan, Scion of vigilant light.
if anyone feels up to the faggotry, could i get a waifu picture of one, in the colours shown.

Bump

So this is how a thread dies.

I'm still working on it ... but my coloring skills are very, very low.
I'm going to post it anyway once I'm done, but I will not feel offended if someone with actual skills wants to color this one.

Bump for the detective man!

Bump!