Finding your body

How do you expect your character to snuff it? What manner of an impression will they give to whoever ends up stumbling into their body in the far future?

What kind of tosser just up and dies

My character is going to purposely contract vampirism so he can be with his SO forever.

My character is a monkey in a mecha suit under hundreds of atmospheric pressures, which is danger number one. He will probably be found by another version of himself, his pulverized remnants of a body being nibbled on by alien fish.

Backstabbed by the party necro/ rogue with DM approval. Conveniently found 4 sessions later by the party necro/ rogue in desperate straits so that he can reanimate me as a tank to protect him, since every other player has left the game.

>stumbling into their body
Why would someone dig up my grave?

Obviously I haunt them.

>Corpse reduced to slick, oily ash pile dotted with some magical trinkets in a small side tunnel adjacent to a dragon's lair (dragon could neither fit or reach into the hole, but her breath weapon certainly could.)
>Ceased to exist (portable hole into bag of holding)
>Cleft from shoulder to hip on a narrow stairway by a huge crystal sword (fucking golems!)

Well my character's latest date with death came after the party combated ghouls in a sewer and he contracted ghoul's fever. The party has no cash and so in 3 days without anything done he'll be a ghast roaming the sewers waiting to infect the next poor sod.
Or he'll be ash on the wind, if immolation is viable.

Probably ransacked to the bones with my ass up in the air because my party consist of kleptomaniacs and most likely deviants.

My character actually did die in one campaign, against a blue dragon, while trying to defend a town from it. She was eventually raised, though, and while dead it actually afforded her an opportunity to meet her mother for the first time. All in all it wasn't the worst experience in the world, although she doesn't want to repeat it.

Pretty much all the characters I had most likely got buried when they eventually died. If they didn't I doubt there would be any corpses left.

It wasn't the coolest death I had but one of my favorite character deaths was in a post campaign epilogue that was purely narrative.

It was an ASOIAF campaign and I played a household knight. A huge bruiser that relied on unarmed attacks accompanied by a parrying dagger. When it came to physical challenges he reigned supreme. It was known far and wide.
But how did he die in the end? Drunkenly fell on his head one night while exiting a tavern.

I expect all my characters to die in a gruesome and undignified manner. Even if it's in the campaign epilogue.

In my previous D&D game I play a Psi-warrior. The campaign had lite time travel but:
>Ended up back in time.
>Got turned to stone, essentially killed.
>Campaign ended.
>I tell the DM and other player before we break session, since my Psi-crystal familiar is still alive. It will wait for me to arrive in 2000 years, thus how I got his psi powers the first time- by finding a psi-crystal.

I usually play scouts and skillmonkeys who shy away from combat, so wherever and however it happens I know they will be alone.

Died for a loved one
Cold, alone, even pitiable. Not what one would expect after a life of heroism.

Fucking paradoxes
They are totally mandatory in games with psionics

On the scale of undignified deaths in ASOIAF, that ranks somewhere around the middle.

Probably either utterly obliterated or so full of arrows he might as well be a porcupine.

Either way surrounded by dozens of dead enemies.

Hopefully sacrificing himself to save his elf waifu

>currently playing a human decker in SR5 game.
Probably either death by black ICE or shot to death. Either way his body is going to get incinerated after his cyber ware has been salvaged and any viable organs sold to an organlegger.