/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM&ab_channel=EvanescenceVEVO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So whats your favourite OC from the last couple of weeks?

post WIPs

Have a newer version.

I don't know if I can finish this, it's more of a joke cyoa I haven't thought it through, I don't know if I should add a points system or something, change the layout, hell I barely know how to describe the authors.

If someone wants to pick it up and finish it, hell go right ahead.

Base: 10
Best I've done: Beat an Extra Stage Boss +4

God(Sorta) - 13
Power: Capable of using Divine Elements.

World:

Canon
Lewd (For a value of it, considering that brings it to Normal levels)

Further Alterations:
Headcanon: Body
Headcanon: Personality

Favourite Music: Hard pick but I'd go with Nuclear Fusion. It's a nice one and the visuals for it help an already pretty awesome theme.
House: Imposing

Favourite Touhou: Meiling - Abilities - I'm a sucker for Wuxia so mastery over Qi/Chi is a very cool power.

Job: God

Powers: Incident(Free for god)

Cirno, Aya Shameimaru, Nitori Kawashiro, Minamitsu Murasa, Me, Utsuho Reiuji

Sake Jug (Endless communion wine)

You know what Gensokyo doesn't have enough of yet? Religions fighting with each other! Now adding a christian saint into the mix as faith fades in the normal world in it. Power-wise she'd draw on the christian symbolism of the elements present in rituals like baptism and the Easter candle for a more symbolism-based elemental power.

All of the guest bosses are elemental-themed to keep with the pattern. The incident is that elements are not working right, being too calm and peaceful. Fire burns but will not consume anything

>post OC anonymously as often as possible, don't think anything of it
>still always feel just a little twinge of that left out feeling when these crop up

I mean, I'm glad I'm not a namefag and all, but still.

[spoilers]all the nice things with Tokhaar senpai[/spoilers]

>All the guest bosses are elemental themed
Where is Cirno?

fuck, how do spoilers even work?

The first one?

Water, Air, Water, Water, God, Oh Shit We Forgot Fire.

The mystery box is for anonymous authors.

Oh shit i can't read but doesn't Utsuho count as fire? well i guess you could put mokou somewhere but she is the fucking strong and all that

two out of three pages (10/15 characters) of the main version are ready

>Symbibro
It's "Symbiobro", actually. Also:
>EDG - Developed some lewd interests from TokHaar
By my data, EDG released their first WIPs of Lavender before TokHaar had released anything, and they only got in contact some time after the last version of Lavender (v1.5 if I'm not mistaken) was out, IIRC.

Okay.

Yeah, that's why I said 'Oh shit we forgot fire'. Utsuho is the Ex-boss after you've beaten me up.

Could have phrased it better.

It IS heavy on water though. Less fire/air touhous than there could be.

Like this.

Well at least i commend you for choosing the best element

Yeah I'm not at all suited to be making this cyoa I've only been around for like 2-3 months.

Why not make a pastebin so people can write shit about authors or something?

Infected is going well, I feel I'm really pushing the limits of MS Paint and Infected will be my best looking CYOA so far. On a side note, /d/ is going straight to down the shitter. Its a sad day to be a /d/eviant.
>/d/ Captions banned
>/d/ CYOAs banned
>/d/ Voice thread banned
>Inflation banned
>Weight gain banned
>Queens stallion/Dorse banned

>Tok, drooling pervert
I like it! Keep it up, looks like a top tier CYOA.

tfw no alchemist gf

That looks pretty sweet user, good job

tfw no loli alchemist gf

Those "Nice things" and "Special" options are real cute user. Dang.

Don't we already have one of these?

>All that shit banned
The mods are getting bolder the hour of liberation gets closer

>Inflation banned
>Weight gain banned
I accept sacrificing /d/yoa's to remove this.

Did you mean a Google Doc? 'Cos last I checked, pastebins don't really allow for that sort of additions/editing by other people.

Amen

Yeah that

That's not even the worst shit.

same, user. although i know that i don't make cyoas often enough and they're probably not consistently good enough to warrant being in one of those anyway.

>If someone wants to pick it up and finish it, hell go right ahead.
keked heartily friend

Thirded.

t. griffith

>What is filter
You aren't even trying, user.

>/d/ is banning fetishes that aren't dicks left and right
Can we fire whatever retarded new mods just got hired?

>>Inflation banned
>>Weight gain banned
>>Queens stallion/Dorse banned

On one hand, these are fetishes even more garbage than lolis, on the other hand, is the new /d/ going to be just /h/ + dickgirls?

>Implying lolis are garbage
Filthy peasant

>it's happening
Finally, it's been more than a year since you first posted WIPs of it and I've really been looking forward to it.

Oh, also, I'm not boss or anything but if people could post cyoas or at least make some comment about what they like or dislike about something that has already been posted, that would be nice so that this thread isn't entirely about complaining about mods.

Fug, meant to link .

NSFW: >>/trash/10131153

I really like how right at the end this drops the whole memory/personality wipe on you.

Then ignore it. Make yourself the special snowflake. Ignore people who ree when you aren't having fun their way.

What's wrong with Evanescence?

Makes a lot of sense in the context of the CYOA as well, no sense leaving any old personality behind that might impede your new tasks.

>:^)

Not mine but i like it

What?

You know, user. Don't make this more embarrassing for yourself.

I really have no idea.

>Tfw I'll never finish this Highschool love cyoa because I've never experienced highschool love and don't know what to put in it.

I don't understand

That sort of weird gross shit is what /d/ is for, why would it all be banned?

Just watch a lot of anime. I'd prefer a fantasy conception of high school love for this kind of thing anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM&ab_channel=EvanescenceVEVO

This would be awesome with a magical girl option.
What wacky hijinks i can get in with the monster-of-the-week.

I like Haunted more.

is gentle femdom banned? Was /d/ invaded by tumblr or something?

>sister is an option
All I need.

It would be cool if there was a 'Non-existant' social status, like your a transfer or you're just that much of a loner.

>Post WIP
NO! Infected is done when it's done.

To add salt to the wounds the mod decided to ban gender bending as well. No fetish is safe any longer and the mods seems to be killing off threads one by one and systematically truning /d/ into /h/.

Wouldn't be surprsied of it was. It was pretty much people talking about it rather than posting images.

Love the subtle horror vibe!

I've never understood the "rules" of Veeky Forums. Do mods just make this stuff up whenever they feel like?

>gender bending
And nothing of value was lost.

It's the new janitors.

DELET THIS

It's wish fulfillment anyway, just put some shit in there you think people would like.

Theres an NSFW version of this?

Yes, that's always how it's worked.

Veeky Forums's had its own share of dumb mods deleting random popular things for no reason.

Veeky Forums's greatest faults lie in:
1. Spam/bots
2. Awful and even malicious administration/moderation

What the chans need is to become a decentralized anonymous network, but I'm not sure it's possible to do while keeping the format what it is.

Arthropod

High Defense
Mod Speed
Low Strength

Increased Defense
Incresed Stength
Regeneration
Natural Weaponry

Budget Rangers
Magical Girl Team
Dark Hero
Wherever I go, I must also Rape
Nosy Reporters
Great Devourer

12 boss tokens
Enhanced Defense -2
Enhanced Strength -2
Enhanced Speed -2
Enhanced Regeneration -1
Band of Mooks - free
True Fade -2
Napalm Breath -1
Freezing Breath -1
Electric Discharge -1

Base form is pretty weak but it's a tanky regen form which can be used to sneak.
Battle form is pretty much indestructable due to god like defense, and immunity to unconventional weapons such as magical fire and shit.

How to deal with Drawbacks & Missions:
Budget Rangers - Use Band of Mooks to seperate them, assasinate using True Fade and desired method of killing.
Magical Girl Team - Use True Fade over a period of time, strategic minion scouting, and common sense to track them to where they live; then kidnap their loved ones and use them to get to them, kill them after mindbreaking them (fighting them is easy since I'm immune to lightning, fire, and ice magic)
Dark Hero - pinpoint local area Dark Hero appears at to find possible HQ, have minions infiltrate a missile silo by whatever means, Blow it the fuck up to weaken him, run in and finish the job.
Wherever I go, I must also Rape - have a dedicated sissy bitch minion as a cum dump, when fighting save the last person as a temporary replacement cum dump, when bored kill them and go back to default minion until next replacement.
Nosy Reporters - Get them to track me onto a gondola lift, get in my own lift to have them follow me in the next lift, have a sniper shoot through the cable holding the cars up, walk out unscathed due to being a fucking walking tank.
Great Devourer - When I get bored of a cum dump I eat it, When I kill stuff I bring the corpses back to eat, if I run out I simply eat shit tier minions that aren't mine cause nobody will dare fucking touch me.

Isn't that just eightchan?

That's all I've done so far sorry and I finished the new page 1 in early May.
Ran out of motivation afterwards. Thinking about writing four more pages has me afraid.
I won't be working on it at least until I've made Yandere's Lament and it'll be weeks if not month(s) before I even start on that one. Sorry.

Touhou CYOA
>If you are an outsider, then you have no powers, obviously, not even flight
Really? *looks at Sumireko*

>Base: 10
>Best I've Done: Never played it +0
I'm not a secondary I've read all of the canonical manga!

>Power Level: Outsider +3
>Power: Christian Spiritual Authority
I'm a Charismatic/Evangelical Christian, and as such, I believe that I have the spiritual authority that Christ bestowed upon the Apostles. Often I don't use it all that well, but in Touhou, where there are literally demons out to eat you...

>World: Canon/Lewd (-2)
>Headcanon (Body) (-1): Well, if it gets rid of the ZUN art...

>Self Bonuses:
>Favorite Theme: Necrofantasia (Final/Ex Boss Theme)
>Favorite Character: Aya (Everything):
Honestly, I couldn't really pick, but it really is a little bit of everything.
>Job: Village (-0): I'm actually in the process of becoming a high-school Maths teacher IRL, so I think that'd count as a "useful low-tech job", right?
>Powers and Perks: Immortality (-4), Waifu (Kiene) (-4), Internet (-2)
Honestly, just getting a working word processor would make preparing lessons so much easier, let alone an Internet connection. Also, why not take a swig of the elixir if it's available to you? Worst case scenario, you can just go grab a knife and cut our your liver to offer it to any loved ones you don't want to see die.

And yes, "More than one waifu will ruin your laifu" is the meme, but I believe polygamy's Biblically allowed so whatever.

>BBEG
ugh

>prebuilt characters

>Drawbacks and Missions: Pick up to 3

What's wrong with having a Big Bachelor's of Engineering degree?

Yes let's have another "pick your waifu's boob size, butt firmness and hair colour" CYOA.

I'm gonna do an AI one next year with number crunch involved.

>butt firmness

Oh snap I really hope both of these are finished someday they look amazing to me.

>Reviled
>The hero world +500
>Forgotten +200

>Inmmunity -25
>Endurance -25
>Speed -25
>Strength -25
>Speed -25
>Reflex -25
>Elementalism (Crystal) -25
>Style -25
>Herculean strength -50
>Master agility-50
>Durability -50
>Fighting mastery-50
>Imbued weapon -50
>Lightning speed -50
>Divine -100
>Ageless -100
>Regeneration -100
>Lifehunt -100
>Final form -100

>Total anihilation
>The pull of the light +200
>Betrayal of the heart +200

Fuck off satan i do what i want thanks for the powers though

Fuck I read that last bit in Donald Trump's voice.

Toned, soft, or in between? I am accepting of the whole spectrum.

But how i am going to pick an AI butt firmness?

Waifu builders are pointless, give me actual characters any day.

Butt modules for her android body come in different models made from different materials, user.

Hard light projections