all the boomers have a massive fucking hard on to buy in at 15k

maybe on the 25th

the fuck are you talking about mate?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=oUbpGmR1-QM

BUCKLE UP

ITS HABBENING

WE WERE ALL WARNED

warned about what? That asia just woke up and is doing the thing it does every day?

The 15000 USD mark was full of booby traps.

God damnit. My daily gains just got owned.

prediction time: is ripple also falling or will it rise like last time?

HOLD

Ripple is over extended, look at the charts. It's due for a correct and when it happens I'm jumping back in, I'm guess it'll correct to about the low .80's

i want to believe too, but it hasn't really budged all day

bitfinex sub 14k incoming

LOL ripple will NEVER go below a dollar again. ripple will NEVER have more than a 15% loss. ripple will FUCK your MOM

seems to be approaching 1 usd in bitfinex again. if it crosses that, i can see it testing 0.9

SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL EVERYTHING

sell while you can user

0.98x is here. looks like the correction is arriving maybe. i'm hoping for 0.75 - 0.8 though i could see it going as far as 0.6

Yes, keep holding, brave man.

Who's got liquid and is excited?!!

i have 7.7k, i'm probably getting back into ripple

0.97 approaching. keep falling my dear

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL NAAAOOOO!

Not even fucking with it. Not worth it, just gonna hold.

Hopefully it stays die this time fucking shitcoin. It's time for superior tech to reign the market in. Only a matter of time before you can choose from multiple pairings.

IT WAS A BULL TRAP, WE ARE ALL DOOMED

I have my stoplosses set so whatever. Will buy the dip if the market tanks.

Your stoploss set on what ? On BTC/USD ?

eth/usd, but eth has been tracking btc at around 21:1 anyway, and I have another 40k to spend buying the dip/tank

>$1800 difference in BTC/USD btween GDAX and Binance

wut

Where is the crash user ?

ITS STABILIZING ASSHOLE :D

Please crash so I can spend my pile o' wasting fiat cash.

The true ChadCoin

Broken 13K on Binance, About to break 14K on Stamp. Get out into Fiat boyos if you don't want to get crushed. Get in again after it has bottomed out. easy money to be made gaming this dip.

your little dead cat bounce is over and we're going to 8k
what exactly don't you understand?

Dip is over, we're going back up friend

We're going lower than that. The point of equilibrium will be between 1k and 5k and it will continue to chip at the value of BTC until it reaches that. It's not the end of cryptocurrencies, but to be honest I don't know what to think about BTC's future. Right now it's pretty unusable unless you want to move large amounts of money semi-anonymously, and even then with the wild swings and the delays, you have no idea what the value will be while it transits from point A to point B. It had a pioneering role, but it looks to be breaking in a lot of place right now. The community can tape it together, and of course it has the incentive to do so, but it's like putting your finger in a dam that's cracking all over the place. I'm not following BTC too closely, and maybe some of the buzzwords that people throw around will be. what solves all of BTC's problems once they're implemented, but as someone who came late to the game and has no investment in it, and seeing new more functional coins while BTC continues to deteriorate, my confidence is a bit shaken. It went through all this before, and might survive to live through it many more times, what do I know. The future will tell.

>currently 0.94
>will probably drop to lower than 0.8

Please no, I have it all in the exchanges ready to buy altcoins, now I either have to settle with less purchasing power buying altcoins, let them sit on an exchange or withdraw and pay a shitton amount of fees and wait for way too long :(

NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo I just lost a $120 in the last 10 minutes

BCash bout to BCRASH this Blockplane with No Survivors@!

wall street wasn't involved before, they make just as much money on the way down

Whats up ltc qw33n

yeah its totally crashing, not just another bounce to support and then up again.

im out niggeeerssssssssssssss AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA lets fucking go

cant wait to buy back in at 1/3 of the price now. there is a slight chance tomorrow will be 'all green' for the last time

weak hands got shook again lol

get ready for pink wojaks retards

Why is there such a big disparity between binance and gdax?
Like almost $2k with bitcoin.

Just Japs cashing out to pay for their KFC relax. Merry Xmas.

you fucked up

Look at this crazy shit!

Fuck, that is binance/gdax.
I forgot to change the title.

>crashing this market on christmas
truly hilarious

Laughed.

You're sure you're looking at it in the same currency? In any case, it's not finance or coinbase that sets the price. And while it will reach a consensus, I guess people who panic at one place may be willing to sell lower than at others without realizing it. If it takes time to move BTC from one place to another and they want to sell NOW, they won't really be shopping around. If I'm mistaken, I'd be glad if another user could give a better reason.

Shaolin cowboy. My man

will you guys shut the fuck up and stop being pussies

>You're sure you're looking at it in the same currency?

Of course. US dollars.

Enjoy the flash crash order fill

its caise arbitrage to GDAX is hard to do. And normies dont consult other prices.

NO SURVIVORS

its not the same currency USDT = tethers

Congrats on this.

>USDT = tethers
Explain this madness.

Brainlet

I just looked it up and USDT is "tethered" to the US dollar in a 1:1 ratio. It isn't any different.

Yeah, transaction delays would make arbitrage near impossible, no in real time anyway (they also make all other transactions almost impossible but that's another story, lol). My post made less sense than I would have wished, guess I'm more tired than I thought.

It's a made up coin without actual backing. Bitfinex created it and said they were worth a US dollar each, but all signs point to them just making shit up.

well, hopefully

BTC just double topped on its way down btw

Looks like Litecoin is moving without bitcoin influence. I expect a strong move down very soon.

What do you mean?

Alright guys its time to invest in ZCash and Quantum. These are the coins of the future and will dethrone ETH and BTC.

I mean that it failed to break downwards trend and we are most likely in for another dip

They're all going to move down. Cryptocurrencies are awesome, but especially if this continue to go on for a few days and it's a completely normal thing, a lot of people who got burned because they just bought in the last month will say "fuck this shit" and I guess the mainstream might point and laugh a bit. There has been other quiet periods before, and most serious projects will likely just continue to chug along.

youtube.com/watch?v=JUueYCPmloU

>They're all going to move down
Pic very related

It's far from impossible that it reaches this point. If we look at it realistically, 66$ was close to the ATH in mid-november when the last crazy was getting started. That's a month and a half ago. Nothing really changed about the product or the market since then except the hype around it. Once the hype dies down, I think it'd be normal to expect it to return to habitual prices, which were around that for LTC.

wtf is that nooooooo!!

realistic dip level?

That's a great point. Hype level of today does not match what the tech can actually do. Granted, a few new developments/rumors are surrounding LTC which might affect the price a bit. I'm setting my limit for around 105 or so. Always the risk that if you're too greedy that you get nothing at all.

11 or maybe even 10k for bitcoin, at least briefly, deppending how strong the resistance is, if we don't bounce back at that point you can expect mid 8k range next

What is that a fucking 24 hour chart?

Fucking normies cant into TA

7500 would be a healthy correction imo. Hopefully ETH takes over as the number 1 coin because fuck BTC, it is a glorified shitcoin.

60% retrace? Bit steep

15 minute, how can you not tell the difference??

ETH is very interesting. I'm spending the crash learning more about how it works, it's really cool.

if resistances occur every 2-2.5k will there be an all out bull market each time just like today? they could milk lots of money like that while spiraling downwards.

It's not a dead cat bounce, retard. It's a bull trap.

No it would need be
>66% correction would be healthy hurr durr
You just want cheap coins

Meh, close enough

Alright seriously

Should I just cash out?

I've been holding since Summer but this is the first time I feel like this shit is going to crash, for real.

It looks like Bitcoin hit the 20k mark and crashed, and it's not going to bounce back. Everybody knows Bitcoin is not fucking worth 20k.

Best decisions are emotional decisions

strong bullish tre... OH SHIT

The decisison to hold is also emotional though.

There is no reason to think the price is going to bounce back, it is only a gamble.

bitcoin has to crash and die in order for the market to be reborn

Best strategy is to just walk away and be happy with what you've done. Know when you've had enough.

I'm new to the whole crypto game, been lurking here for a few months; still haven't bought in so perhaps my opinion isn't worth anything. But if you're happy with your gains and feel the gut telling you to get out then I'd get out. A man who's not satisfied by a little is not satisfied with anything.