Quick, Veeky Forums, show me your dice

Quick, Veeky Forums, show me your dice

Don't you have dice, Veeky Forums?

Rolled 5, 6, 1, 2, 1, 5, 3, 4, 1, 3, 6, 5, 1, 2, 2, 2, 5, 2 = 56 (18d6)

Is this the thread where we change one letter of a word in the OP

>Don't you have dice, Veeky Forums?
Sure, right here.

No, chits.

I do, though I would not show them to just about anyone.

alright

>Sees another dice thread
Okay let's get the usual shit over with

>physical dice that aren't perfect unbiased solids
get out reeeeeeeeee
>"random" number generator that is easily biasable and cheatable
get out reeeeeeeee

>cheatable blind bag full of bits of keyable numbers
get out reeeeeeeee

Here you go OP, thank me later

Pips or numbers for d6s?

>Being to retarded to roll dice.
You millennials always find ways of impressing me.

lmao stay mad cuck

>To instead of too
>Calls someone retarded

>doesn't google every post before he replies to check if it's carrying any memes he doesn't know
>greentexts on Veeky Forums anyways

>no FFG games dice
Lmao, what a pleb

Some of mine.

Fuckin' Australians.

Perfect.

This includes
LoZ Yahtzee dice that I bought for the plastic chest that I must eventually turn into a mimic.
A bunch of d10s for Wild Talents, mostly unused.
A new set of dice still in the box that my bro gave me for my bday.
A bunch of Tarot dice, came in a tube with directions about how to do a reading that involved rolling a tube full a dice and strategically pouring them out on a mat that came with the tube.
A bag of assorted dice, including one from an obscure board game whose name I always forget. There is also a set of black/green Cthulhu themed dice.
On the right are a bunch of Rory's Story Cubes, which I plan to use eventually to run random on the spot games based on interpreting the images.

This is my prized Corn Die. It literally has a kernel of corn inside it. I got it for like a quarter or less in a box of random dice from a now defunct hobby shop. INRA may be an agricultural corporation, and this die might have been produce for some kind of employee benefit or whatever.
Anyway, I love it and it has a nice bounce to it.

When humanity is dust, aliens will find your corn die and clone the kernel to bring delicious corn to the galaxy.

I literally could not ask for a better legacy. I will make sure that I deposit it somewhere cold so it doesn't accidentally pop (like my grave).

Dat color organization.

According to Wikipedia:
>The Institut national de la recherche agronomique (INRA; English: National Institute of Agricultural Research) is a French public research institute dedicated to agricultural science

According to INRA's site:
>INRA is Europe’s top agricultural research institute and the world’s number two centre for the agricultural sciences.

Best post so far

Write in your will that you want it to be left in some siberian permafrost

Nothing special, just bag of dice from Amazon plus some d2s I added in and a d20 I had from Heroscape when I was a kid. Although I consider that particular d20 something of a bastard die because the placement of the numbers is a tad odd compared to my other d20s.

Now the real question is, pips or numbers on d6s?

I like numbers on my D6's, but I like to use ones with pips for my in-game games of liar's dice. Not sure why. More immersive for me, maybe.

Fuck I just noticed I put a d10 in with the d100s

You absolute monster.

On the subject of d2s, which is the best coin in all your respect countries for flipping? Myself and every other American I know uses the quarter for such a purpose, but this has been eating at me for a while.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Psh, every self-respecting American man knows a manhole cover is the superior d2. DYEL?

Can do op.
I post these frequently enough that its probably annoying, but here. I like to build dice bags unique to whatever character I'm currently playing.
This one belonged to a dinosaur riding halfling shaman lady. Frosted red dice, bone (probably plastic) beads, a fake raptor claw, etc.

This one was for an eldritch knight I played in a recent 5e game. I ended up updating it towards the end of his adventure by replacing the claw shaped ring with a ring that had an eye on it, a copper conan coin, a small chunk of labradorite, and a green chunk of glass, but I don't have any pictures of that. Was thinking of buying a small booksafe to house his dice too.

Currently figuring out a rodian lady for a star war.