Portfolio r8. Hoping for 50k by next summer

Portfolio r8. Hoping for 50k by next summer.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register
etheremon.com/#!/#/!
cryptokitties.co/marketplace/sale
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop trying to be conservative, go all in on a shitcoin and you can make it by next month

>50k by summer

yeah, no

He can do it. I went from about 8k to 52k in like two months.

cut that skateboard memecoin and get link faggot

Stop diversifying and you'll make it.
> $5k 3 weeks ago
> $20k already
Kinda shitty considering I only made $15k

what was your strategy?

I went from $2,000 to $65,000 in less than 30 days. Don't tell somebody they can't do it you cuck.

you're just a pussy

Then get out of ETH and spread that 2k over 3-5 low mcap coins. I'm talking 20m to 200m.

Here's why: best case scenario for ETH is it takes on BTC market cap right now which is only 350% which is only $7k for you. On the other hand, worst case scenario for low mcap alts assuming ETH does that 350% is also 350% going by alt history marketshare spread.

>325% in a month
I believe you. In fact, it would have been much higher if you did it in an alt boom which it looks like we're coming to/has already started.

newfag here
how hard would it be to take $100 and turn it into thousands?

I put in 200 as an absolute newfag and right now it's 2.5k. Tiny numbers but it's a fun hobby

nice gains. on which coins?

You can do it, but you have to all in everything imo

You're not going to make it with only normie fag coins. Pathetic gains on the best crypto day in weeks.

Your estimate on value of this Q2/ EOY 2018 Veeky Forums?

all I have are just the normie shit, just starting out but I know I have titanium hands, the super dips we just passed through didn't phase me and I got 1 more ethereum today. I'm willing to invest in more if I'm shown the platform on where to obtain it from- I just want to make some fucking money and get out of this hellhole of the midwest I'm in.

not sure why I even bothered with BTC to be honest, I should really put that money somewhere more useful like a alt coin

Too much of a bitch to all in on one. What I've been doing is
>20% XMR
>20% REQ
>20% ARK
>20% CALM

These four I just hodl. The remaining 20% I daytrade on shitcoins, shifting profits into those four coins when I make them. It's not super adventurous but it's worked so far... Maybe it's dumb and I just haven't been fucked over yet.

...XLM not CALM

All those normie coins are heavily correlated in the current market. One of them goes belly up, they all do.

Diversify just a bit user.

Put everything on TRON and you will do it by the next moth.

any suggestions, and if any where can I obtain them? I'm all ears. I have noticed easily that BTC, BTH, LTC, and ETH all are on the same exact graph pattern since they're all on normie base (which is unfortunately when I keep all of my holdings for the time being- I know I need to use Binance)

I'd suggest looking through Binance and Bittrex.

I am currently investing in XLM, VEN, XVG, NXT, ICX, TRX, LINK, STRAT, XBY, WTC and ENG.

The ones I truly believe in are VEN, WTC, ENG and XLM.

I'm way too scared to put everything into one shitcoin. I started with 1500 in October and this is where I'm at now. My biggest winners were Ethereum, Link, ODN, and AST (got in the ICO). Literally just sold the last of my Link and I'll buy back in when it dips.

I would love to dump it all into one coin and hit big but frankly I don't trust the daily memery that goes on at Veeky Forums.

SALT

this I went from .45 btc to .67 btc just trading alts, and the most profit I got was going all in on some. (still sold too early, but I'm learning)

Can someone please expain to me why people hold 1-5 coins instead of 25?

Zrx 2.5x at Q2
REQ 2x at Q2
BAT 1.5x at Q2
XLM 3.5x at Q2
XRP 1.5x at Q2

and with 1.5x i dont mean 150% but 50% up

what should I do next? have put in $600 total and prepared to put more in soon.

you're of by a decimal lmao, this isn't stock market you cuck

How fucked am I? If I had another 300 would it be best in a shitcoin or some solud hodls?

What coin?

r8

Sup dudes, have 1k$, and want to push all-in with single coin. Which coin to choose? For x5-10 summer 18.

Bounty0x on ED.

Doing what?

ark?

Where do I go from here. I sold 500k dog coins and this is all magic money at this pojnt. I've put in 150 of real money and this is where I am.
.I could invest a bit more but it takes so long for bank transfers I feel lat perpetually

And as a newfag what should you need to know? Like what programs to use ect

>Buy my bags

I’m struggling to get to 10k. That’s my goal in a few months. Pls tell me what do ;_;
[spoiler]I’ve DMOR but still too much of a brainlet to know which to go for[/spoiler]

Reading up on whatever Reddit was shilling and buying in if it made sense to. Then graduating to biz.

Bought Monero then it mooned, same with Vertcoin, quick pumps with groestlcoin. Ark faucets, REQ.

That said, if you or I gone all in with 200 on verge a month ago and held I'd have made a hell of a lot more than I have...

My 200 was dogecoin from whenever that was memed a few years ago. Just from faucets and reddit tipping etc.

NOTE TO ANY NEWFAGS WHO HAD DOGE YEARS AGO - check your wallet for clams. They are $9 a pop right now.

For someone starting out and not wanting to fuck with weird exchanges and willing to pay a higher fee for straightforwardness, download coinbase, set up. Buy ETH with a card (not bitcoin because the fees and transaction times are huuuuge). Make an account on bittrex or binance, send your ETH there and start trading.

Is this too diverse?

Oh and you can straight up go to earncrypto.com and earn laughably small amounts of a bunch of different coins for having ads play in your browser. It's a tiny amount of money but I do that then send it to a wallet once I've accumulated the minimum to not get charged a fee. Those sites must make a killing in ad revenues

bitmex.com/register
etheremon.com/#!/#/!
cryptokitties.co/marketplace/sale

You'll thank me in 5 months.

redpill me on REQ

lol I put 6k in verge a few days ago and had 50k today...

>Nyx
>teal color
Whoah. That's a cool ID. Wish I could pay to own it.

Other than XRP, you're looking pretty good, user.
Expect 40k-50k if it's a good year.

Shit portfolio. Maybe 15k by year's end.

Sell XVG (Dogecoin Dark) before it dumps and you'll do very well this year. Otherwise you'll probably kill yourself.

You're going to want to kill yourself as BTC bleeds out in marketshare over the year.

Solid wallet. 8/10

No. Pretty solid. 7/10

I will teach to a thing about crypto investing, listen up.

>Sit with a few thousands on your exchange ready to be used
>Watch coins like XVG that rebounds often and fast
>Wait for the drop to happen
>Go all-in
>Wait for a few hours
>Profit

There's your 50k

Everything you need to know: will be paypal 2.0.... but for every currency and it already works unlike shitcoins

how does it compare to LINK?

I think mine might be too

Changed up a bit my portfolio from before, I think this is a p comfy hold for 2018. I believe in ZRX booming after Ethfinex.

Bought at .19c two days ago

amigonnamakeit?

RDD?

I'm trying to do x10 and reach 6500$ in 2018, just move all-in with small buy-in. Pls rate.

Am I going to make it Veeky Forums?

That's pretty bad. You could've made the same amount by putting it all in Bitcoin.

Started about two weeks ago, can't put in any more money until January, how can I improve?

no sorry user, youre fucked..

3.5k in

It is

Reddcoin, bought 17M in 2015 and cashed out when Veeky Forums was pump and dumping in May

>Holds NXT
>No Ardor

I hope you're prepared to get JUSTed on the 27th.

must be reddcoin, something like a tipping service on social networks I think
I've been looking into that one as well

yeah it's a decent coin, does staking instead of proof of work, been around for a while. definitely more utility than some of the other shitcoins out there

Explained in normie terms:

>Embedded REQ button on Amazon
>It's priced in USD
>You want to pay with BTC or shitcoin #538
>You click the "pay with REQ" button
>You pay for the item with any shitcoin you want through your REQ wallet

There's hundreds of different use-cases for it. It also means that it will become the new and easy way for people to cash out cryptos.

Almost like shapeshift, except it's decentralized and also includes fiat currencies.

I AM FUCkkkED!!!

Pattern break!!! Aaaahhh

SHioiiieettttt rekt!!!!!!!!!

what a coin?

Fucked..? No chance nigger, these are solid. What I want to know is am I going to Lamboland?

Whoever is not buying BZC right now is wasting money.

REQ 12k
Link 2,5k
ARK 110

I'm poor. Only put in 300 CAD a week ago. Shot up to 420 today which was nice.

Any reccs?

Fucking fuck, where i have been in november 18.

To divesify, go all in and don't be a cunt.

Value estimate on this? I'm new and need some real advice.

larping

Anyone???

Need help. I have 3k more to invest safely.