Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

What will we do now that we have corsets, stiletto heels, and courtesan's outfits in Pathfinder?

/pfg/ links: pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
/sfg/ links: pastebin.com/3GfJKi0y
Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Current /sfg/ Thread:
Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!nE0hGIRL!gOFNKfhyFfoLeuJEWzl51g!ON9DxCLY
discord.gg/cJqW2
giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?528622-Wizardry-fall-Dread-Sorcerer-King-COMBO-9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MADMAN'S MOON WHEN
CASTLE ULFENSTEIN WHEN

Why are there /sfg/ links if this is /pfg/, faggot?

Would someone hook an user up with a link to the Discord channel?

>What will we do now that we have corsets, stiletto heels, and courtesan's outfits in Pathfinder?

The same thing we do every night, OP.
Hot, sweaty ERP.

>Weapon Modifications? Yes, finally! Oh, how long I have waited for this da-
>Choose one modification.
>You need exotic weapon proficiency for a very sharp rapier.

Aaand into the trash it goes. Fuck, how do you mess up weapon mods this much? Fucking Dragon Magazine released better weapon mods than this back in the day. I get Versatile Design has some serious applications, but the rest of these don't remotely justify the changed weapon category.

Thank God they have finally, after all these years, put squires' outfits in Pathfinder. Since 2009 I've had to make my squires fo naked.

I leave this sylph here as an offering to QANON that she might see this post and look into why the trove isn't working: mega.nz/#F!nE0hGIRL!gOFNKfhyFfoLeuJEWzl51g!ON9DxCLY

Because I'm easily influenced I'm going to roll an Amazon (from Wonder Woman) knock off for my next char
Female Sohei/Enlightened Paladin, yes or no?

But you're still going to make them go naked, right?

Any character with good physical stats and the right roleplay can be one, it's not really a class.

Weapons are for martials

Why do belly dancer outfits cost 25 more gp than noble outfits?

Because one those let you fly better

Y'all wanna be a Divine Lariat Mageknight from Spheres of Power.

The Lasso is their thing.

And the art on their page is straight up just Wonderman.

Masterwork instruments don't count for Versatile Performance, I think?

>slendersylphwomanridesthicksword.jpg

Why don't you rate the /pfg/ games in terms of how memorable/interesting they are to you? Just because I'm curious on people's opinions.

Well, I can no longer use the excuse that they can't have clothes because there are no prices listed in the rules for clothes made exclusively for squires.

This whole equipment section reminds me of that time Spoony reviewed the equipment section of the Book of Erotic Fantasy, and he imagined a hypothetical situation in which someone would feel the need to know the exact prices and encumbrance values of a ball gag, a leather paddle, and a set of penis weights.

Only when we're back at camp.

The idea is of a lightly armored character well versed on unarmed combat and in weapons like bow, spear and one handed swords. Sohei allows me to FoB with those three weapons and unarmed. Sohei/Enlightened Paladin allows me to have light armor and add Dex+Cha to it. Both classes are disciplined and Enlightened isntead of smite evil it has Personal Trial which works against anyone "worthy" of being called an opponent instead of Evil but gives you less bonuses than Smite evil.

Thanks to speed and monk powers like jump higher/further I'll be able to copy some of the super human features of the Amazons. High as fuck resistance will also allow me to pretty much go barefoot on ice without worrying about getting sick, etc.

I can only into 1pp

>a set of penis weights
For weighted training or something?

Yep, and lord knows martials need to spend more feats to do things they should be able to do in the first place. Like use a weapon they're proficient with, only sharper.

Damn, if Singing Steel wasn't so expensive, I'd 100% buy a weapon made of it for my Ensoulment app.

Can't let a captured mage supply verbal components, user. The paddle is obviously part of a portable pingpong set, and the penis weights are, uh... Actually flails sized for diminutive creatures.

Are any of the bloodlines appropriate for a Half-Ulfen, Half-Andoran farmgirl?

Abyssal because that's a fucking abysmal fetish character

Destined.

Since you're already playing a goddamn snowflake, may as well go all the way.

discord.gg/cJqW2

"Invalid or Expired", user.

People use penis weights to try to lengthen their penes. Spoony mistakenly assumed that penis weights were used as some kind of toy to increase the pleasure of foreplay, which I think might tell you something about Spoony.

>no penalty for high heels

So... high heels for everyone now?

>Being a mixed-race human is snowflaky

Neat.

>being anything but a human fighter

You could give her one of the more fae focused bloodlines, and say she's the product of daddy and a Huldra!

Hmm...Fey Bloodrager is something to consider.

Fey bloodline is kinda trash though

Is Linnorm-DM going Gestalt?

Is Armory 2 in the trove somewhere? I can't seem to find it. If not, does anybody have images for the weapon mods? I need to know how pissed I should be.

Last thread. Don't know how to inter-thread link though, sorry.

>help help I'm being retarded

sorry about your ban, friend

Roughly ranked:
>RotJR
>Dragons 2
>Blingmaker
>PLD
[Below this line things don't get talked about]
>WotR
>Overlewd
>Dragons 1
>Hell's Rebels, 2hu group
>Hell's Vengeance
[Below this line: Mostly forgotten, very quiet]
>WWW
>Romance of the Righteous Kingdom
>Other argent games
>Lazy throne

Huh. Don't even know why I'd have been banned; I just let it sit, quiet-like for awhile while life happened.

Instead of bloodrager just go with Fey aspirant avowed, way cooler, less trash.

WWW is fun when it pops up though, the posters are cute.

I hear Lazy throne is officially on hold

Alright, sup Veeky Forums, time for a new entry in the shennanigans of the "Disc of Kal-Vortun", a Campaign I've been running for the past few months in a custom setting. Pic very much related, the party got to deal with this today.

> At the start of the session, party was spending a week doing developments in their own personal stronghold/town that they Reposessed in the name of the City of Syr.
> Party leader explains that he is naming their hometown "Ancapistan", and that their main motto will be "Abecht Macht Frei". Much chuckles were had around because we aren't autismos with no sense of humour.
> A Courier arrives with some news from around the world.
> Syr had a massive break-in at the University, a crack team had somehow managed to perform a ridiculous raid on the Archaeology Department.
> Other things too, the State of Londorium and Middenland formed an alliance, and immediately declared war on the elves. Various scholars from Syr believe that with this news, true-blooded elves will become extinct within the next 20 years, since they were already going extinct.

The party decided at this point to go visit Syr and check out the break-in, see if they could find out anything.
> The whole city had shown various upsurd signs. Windows had perfect circles cut out of them, sewer grates blasted open, Sentinel Automatons were riddled with bullet holes, and the entire security system of the university was systematically dismantled inside and out.
> At the very least, the city watch did manage to capture one of the intruders.
> It was a fucking Kobold.

It's not just you. I appear to also have been banned.

It sounds fun, and Broodie seems like the type to run a fun game

Doesn't change the fact it's never talked about besides greentexts.

RIP Doll, you were just a splash in the pond.

The invite is just broken.

Weird.
General Call: Who would I ping to talk about the random ban? I mean, I'd just been lurking on the server for awhile.

... or, y'know, just get a working invite then?

Yeah, such is life.

But it is not a meme game, to its credit it bucked many of the traits for a meme game, it had a decided upon runtime, a non golarion setting, and wasn't gestalt so.

So I've gotten sick of my current Pathfinder campaign, the players are running a shitload of different classes including some 3rd party shit I shouldn't have allowed, so I'm gonna nuke the campaign and start a core-only classes campaign. 'Cept maybe unchained rogue and monk, assuming anyone actually wants to play those, but honestly I'm on the verge of ditching Pathfinder altogether, given that the core classes are so broken that you have to buy a splat book for some of them to even function. So yeah I am thinking of ways to crash the campaign. I'm thinking of a TPK but I need to be subtle about it, I can't make it look like I am *trying* to kill the party because that will get them pissed. I am thinking of having them stumble across a deck of many things in an upcoming dungeon. I know it's a shitty campaign derailer but if they draw the wraiths card they'll get slaughtered, and the others will either create an interesting story (like the keep card) or just be random bullshittery. Honestly I just want to get some amount of enjoyment out of this campaign before I end it. But yeah any advice on how to kill a party subtly would be good. No super-high CR shit, or obvious kill traps. They have a decent amount of direct damage, but incorporeal undead seems to be a weakpoint of theirs. As are traps. So if you have any good suggestions for clever traps I could trick them into dying with, that'd be nice. I am thinking a bridge with an illusory lost girl on it in the upcoming dungeon (because they know there might be survivors) then the bridge gets blasted by a spell and the character(s) out there fall to their deaths unless they can fly (which 2 of them can, but still, that leaves 4 who might die, and the scout can't fly so he would die most likely)

Being in meme games ain't all it's cracked up to be. Trust me.

>being anything but a human fighter

This. Why have anything but humans as the default race? The other races add nothing to the game besides needless complexity and a crutch for lazy roleplayers. I am so sick of these niggers who think they are allowed to play whatever they want in my campaigns. No, your shitty tengu is not allowed. No, your ratfolk is not allowed. No, your catfolk is not allowed. No, your tiefling is not allowed: that is a literal fucking demonspawn. Why the fuck would that be allowed in any campaign, let alone this one? No, you cannot play a drow. You will be shot on sight on the surface. Half these fuckers don't even read Drizz't so they have no excuse for wanting to play a drow, besides "lol it's different." Fuck different. Here's the thing: your race is the most boring fucking part of your character. Unless you do something interesting with it (which 90% of these stupid cunts don't do), then you are just weighing down the game. When you have a thri-keen, some homebrew furry shit, a tiefling and some fuck who wants to play kender, you know what? Fuck this. I made a setting that actually feels somewhat like the real world because it doesn't have 90 different races running around like it's motherfucking Mos Eisley cantina. It's not my fault that YOU are a bad roleplayer who can't be satisfied playing something out of the core book. Create an interesting character, and you can play as a human for the rest of your RPG career. I had groups that were entirely human yet they had personalities that seemed like real people. But no, no one wants to lump in 30 homebrew races plus 60 official wizards of the coast crapshit races they pump out like chocolate because they know it will keep people entertained and requires zero effort on their part. No DM worth shit wants to spend hours and hours putting that in his world. Play. A. Fucking. Human.

>Asked to list by how interesting they are to him
>lists by how much the thread mentions them
Amazing.

I belieb you

Is this copy-pasta or autism, i can't tell

Couldn't you just...tie up the plots and lead the campaign to a shorter, but satisfying end for the players? I know it'd take a few more sessions of work, but any decent DM should manage, unless they are embarked on some grand quest.

If you were in there before but inactive it's more likely that you got pruned then. I think I remember the cabal leader talking about running weekly prunings with an effort to maybe get rid of screenshot posters (lol) among other things.

Then, once more; who do I talk to about getting un-pruned?

Probably autism. Has a lot in common with the "magic is the blight of fantasy" guy

Okay, cool. Didn't expect a detailed response like that. Can you justify the ordering you've given to your top four? What makes Blingmaker more interesting than PLD but less interesting than Dragons 2, for example?

>no set weekly runtime
>set in Golarion
>uses gestalt

Are these the traits that qualify a game as a meme game in your mind? Are they sufficient in their own, or merely necessary pieces but not the whole on their own?

> They went and asked at the university. The only thing stolen was Professor Malak's collection of Panel-jack scrolls, which were used by the party to break into Ancient Technology ruins. Now evidently the Kobolds have some(The professor gave the party an estimate that about eight were taken).
> Party knows this is bad news, Kobolds with ancient space-age technology is at the same time both hilarious, and stupidly dangerous.
> They go to interrogate the captured Kobold.
> Smug fuck is sitting up a chair just grinning at people. He's wearing what essentially boils down to a padded, Skin-tight black jumpsuit. His personal effects included a Pistol, a huge knife, two smoke-grenades, and an unused cyanide pill.
> A quick interrogation reveals a few things. The first is that the kobold has an Inkobold level of pain tolerance, and that the kobolds received some strange technology from a "Horned lady they captured". (Party realized that description basically only fits the Android they've encountered before).
> His war party is also camped out in a place called the "City of Lights", which the university identifies as a set of ancient ruins nestled within a box canyon. It's so-called because at night, some strange metal poles light up parts of the city via unknown means.

The party then performed an autopsy of the Kobold.
> The kobold had been very heavily modified. It posessed a secondary heart, as well as multiple metalic structures located within it's abdominal cavity, and it's arms. It's claws had synthetic venom glands inserted, and it had a pair of bionic legs.
> None of them could really tell what it all was for, other than that it's combination meant the kobold was a little bit tougher than usual for it's kind.
> Party is spooked. Which is understandable because in this campaign it's established that Kobolds could have ruled the entire world if it weren't for the fact that your average peasant can 1-shot them.

Thanks for the info. Found it.

It's copy pasta

Those three together will basically get a shit-ton of apps, because for some reason we're obsessed with it

Its not guaranteed mind you

If it's Gestalt, what goes good with Avowed? Warlord?

Bloodrager goes good with it too :^)

Dunno about Avowed, but Bard goes very well with Warlord.

I answered in terms of how memorable they are, and that was based on thread mentions.

> After making some new characters(The party leader wanted to play an "Operator" gunslinger). They set out for the City of Lights.
> When they get there, the party first finds the corpse of a Bugbear that was wearing a strange suit of heavy body armour, made from a very thick form of fabric. It's also slumped against a tree in a bloody soup, and RIDDLED with bullet holes.
> Whole canyon is peppered with loud snapping sounds mixed with other gunshots. The Kobolds there are at open-war with a klan of orks.
> Party decides to come back when it's dark. Since they have Ekkimara cloaks that give them a significant stealth bonus in darkness.
> They then taktically operate their way across the Orcs side of the canyon, taking out camps as they go. The Orcs are equipped with similar armour that defeats the touch-ability of firearms. They themselves are armed with HK G3s(although I only described them in terms the characters would understand). The party uses stealth, sneak-attacks, and silent grapples to take out various groups.
> They work their way up to the Warboss, who himself is armed with a fucking M249. He gets stealthly killed, and in his death throes ends up spraying the entirety of his gun's drum-mag into the air.
> All the remaining orcs then immediately declare the Gunslinger to be their new warboss. They celebrate by firing off volleys at the kobolds across the canyon.
> With a new party of orcs in tow, they tactically assault the Kobold position, where they now come to face with the new "Kobold Shock Troopers", who have all-black sneaking suits, and attack with silenced submachine guns, while using the party's own tactical shennanigans against them.
> Huge firefight ensues, they find out that the Kobolds have a lesser form of Diehard that lets them stay conscious and alive(but without any actions), even when reduced to negative HP. Normally this allowed the other Shock Troopers to potentially revive their comrades mid-firefight.

You could go Avowed (Fae) with the Guardian Spirit feat and say your woman is carefully watched by mother, and she helps filter out the riff-raff that might abuse her daughter!

> It barely matters lol. The Kobold Shock Troopers may be Tacticool, but they only have a single d6 hit-dice, and a con-score of 12. While superhuman by kobold standards, they're still relatively weak by human standards.
> The party ends up overcoming the Kobolds. But the gunslinger tries to save his team by throwing his body on top of a bundle of frag grenades that were thrown into his orcs.
> Gunslinger BARELY SURVIVES, but ends up losing both his arms, and his legs are completely shredded.
> They loot the bodies, and go back to Syr to get their gunslinger a kickass clockwork bionic arm. Being thankful, they also pitch-in to get him some really fancy arms that confer a dex bonus.

that's rad

>No penalty for fighting in dagger heels
>Need special proficiency to make the sword more pointy

This fucking book.

:ok_hand:

You still take improv weapon penalties for using high heels as a weapon.

But yeah, jump around in battle wearing them all you want.

Catch off guard solves that

Play a brawler, flurry with your high heels of doom.

They arei n the middle of a quest right now. But once it's over they will probably want to do more. I am just sick of the campaign at this point and I have almost filled up my 70 page notebook of notes for it so if I could finish the campaign before I have to start a new notebook that would be great.

That sounds really cute.

I also told the Gunslinger that since now he has access to a limited amount of "Modern" firearms, he can start taking feats related to them(pulled from D20 open-source). Which more or less just consisted of the requisite Proficiency feat, as well as one called Burst Fire. Which allows a player to spend more bullets per shot to gain a damage bonus.

For example if he had a G3, which has a 20 round magazine, he can declare a full-auto attack with 10 shots, and his gun would deal 2d8+9 damage on a successful hit. All of the Orc operators used this feat, with the hilarious caveat that they only ever magdumped their weapons, which the party found endearingly hilarious when they cast Abundant Ammunition on one of the orcs. He literally started crying because his gun never ran out of ammo.

>Feat investment solves it

Feat investment solves Exotic Weapon penalties too.

A cute dynamic for a cute girl, made by an even cuter user!

Technically if you could argue that the heels are tools of the trade for say, dancing, you could get rough and ready as a trait and not worry about them at all

I've seen your posts several times now. Stop being a bitch and tell your players what's up, and either cut the campaign or find a way to wrap it up sensibly without trying to "subtly" make rocks fall. It won't work.

I'm not even cute. You're thinking of someone else.

Prostitute meta when?

Why are the /sfg/ link repository in the OP if this is /pfg/?

>prostitute with a heart of gold brawler

Added to my backlog of characters i'll never play, right next to my bimbo sorcerer with a sage familiar thats smarter than she is

You're right, user. I'm sorry. You're gorgeous.

user... You can make that for the Land of the Linnorm Kings campaign - in fact, that fits perfectly; the greatest brothel in Kalsgard is known as the Hall of Splendid Valor, where the women dress in angel wings and high heels and nothing else, and would serve or service the clientele who pick their partners at their leisure. The Hall is owned by a vicious, Chaotic Evil woman who could be deposed by someone like you!

You feel like starting a new one? I'd be down for a game of Not!Bloodborne and fighting the church of Lammashtu

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?528622-Wizardry-fall-Dread-Sorcerer-King-COMBO-9

Is there any class/archetype that will let me play as a were-vermin?

also, which is a more interesting alchemist build?
>Vivisectionist/Beastmaster who turns into a raptor (with or without feathers)
>Tinkerer who makes everything out of sugar

user you seem to underestimate how many characters are in my backlog.

Just play a were-rat descended skinwalker dude

Fuck off with that, literally no one care.