/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous thread: "I don't open with waifu cyoa so that we can pretend that we are a respectable thread" edition

i paid money where is hog

Right, post waifus now

Saber Anons, how would you describe jeanne d'arc?

I can't get over the fact that this is allowed in these threads. It's lewd as shit...

HOG is not GOAT

Who created this work of art?

>studies
>still in school
trash

Wish I could tell you but I haven't read Fate/Apocrypha.
Ask me again after the anime airs.

She's a cummy mummy.

Reddit

Sorry, post waifu cyoas, no animes

(Reposting from last thread)

Ahh, Fate/Grand Order does a good depiction. She is a good person, who loves peace, but is willing to lead the charge as in her legend.

Outside of that there isn't really much. She is basically a normal person. She can hold grudges but overall she tends not to. She is like Arturia in the sense she used to be a farm girl and doesn't have her same regrets.

She is about vanilla and "Pure" as you can get without dipping into mary sue though some would argue that she is one.

Lastly, she is cool headed and can take a lot of blows. Her defense is good, her offense is bad but that is because she avoids killing blows. Sucks at math and is a bit of a glutton (like most sabers on the glutton part)

We just got actual mod announcement about this shit, can you maybe not?

Here's instead old cyoa that was supposed to work with another one that never got released because of reasons, whatever.

Ignoring Mod warnings is a time honoured Veeky Forums tradition.

Also, should I include lily and lancer

I'll try to keep it to the bare minimum

Report him instead if you want results.

>Also, should I include lily and lancer

Definitely. Also Heroine X.

She was already in my plans

Oh stop bitching. No one cares. You're an adult so you can get over it, and if your not an adult you shouldn't be here.

It's actually not, mods are just too lazy to police it.

>naga
>your tail is twice as tall as you
>the picture's tail is at least five times as tall
>a tail twice as tall wouldn't really let you even move properly
what could have been

The succubus/incubus option really needs fleshed out. How long can you go without feeding, for example. Do you get more power when you feed?

Hello user.

I just wanted to take a moment to say that I really enjoy my time here with you, and that I appreciate you being here.

I want to thank everyone who made a coya, and if you haven't and just post, I want to thank you for all the entertaining things you post too.

You ask for waifus and post /d/egenerate-tier wankbait.
Don't do that.

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

But waifus are degenerate wankbait.

As I said, the 'stop liking what I don't like' whiners like are becoming bolder.

Lies.
My waifu is pure. PURE!

She can't be pure just by association with someone like you.

I feel the same way. God bless you, anons, especially Double D for reminding me that there are some lovely lasses out there among the harlots.

>Air Elemental
>Illusion
>Enchanced Intelligence
>Animal Companion

This is assuming that the drastic biology changes mean I won't miss things like sex and food (unless I can have air elemental sex or something?). If not, Naga and trade the companion for the money.

how did you know?

You seem nice user. I like you too.

Absolute Territory 3, Fictionland 3

Excuse me while I explore the goddamn universe by teleporting 10AU's constantly until everything dies out then spend my time in other fictional universes after heat death.

This is the nicest thing someone ever said in my general direction. Thank you.

>Girls
Yang, Neo, Summer, Penny

>Combos
Team ???
Juicy Fat Tits

Looks like I'm fucking over the plot, but that's no big deal. Couldn't make it through the first season anyway.

I didn't want to take Yang at first, I'm really not into her perk, but I need her for the Juicy Fat Tits combo, which I simply cannot live without

Know what?

nevermind

you fucking retard

He's asking for the CYOA he's making.

That's how saberfag is dodging ban now. Huh.

The wait for the poll continues.

Do we have any Star Wars cyoa?

There's a NSFW one

Can you post it?

>can take a lot of blows
Don't remember who but I remember someone calling her a human fortress.

We're on Veeky Forums.

And?

Thanks guys, I'm kind of skipping around for the moment, but I am finally getting some progress done on my CYOA.

>Mind Diver III
>Flesh Weaver II
>Pocket Dimension I

Walk the earth, make people into their ideal selves in my pocket dimension. Always did wish this one had drawbacks or more to it, it just gives you so much for free

Angel, $10M, Partner, Illusion Magic

Wealth, Immortality, Waifu. Sounds like a good life, thanks wizard!

Pocket Universe 4
Society Manipulation 2

Watch the rise(?) and fall of humanity, lurk around for a while in the vain hope of meeting other sapient species, and finally fuck off to my 5 pocket worlds forever. I can't say how I'll shape those worlds, the ideas I have now probably won't be worthy of a truly immortal existence. Hopefully a few thousand years of life experience will help me mold 5 distinct worlds capable of keeping my interest for the rest of eternity.

Horns of the Goat please.

I really do dig Jin's styles. Ball Crushing not so much but I'm not one to judge.

I don't know about Jin, but I like my balls crushed.

Since GO came out, I've learned to love Jeanne and hate Saber.

I've rerolled over 80 times now, never having seen a single 5* servant. Every time I see Excalibur flashing the screen white in the tutorial fight, it reminds me that all of the effort of this new run is most likely just going to result in another Sumanai, Marie, or Stheno, and a boatload of useless Craft Essence. Every time I see another Brave combo with Arturia, it reminds me that I'll be seeing it over and over for hours with nothing to show for it.

Saber has become a reminder of failure and hopelessness, where Jeanne represents the hope that one day I'll get a decent roll and finally be able to make it to Orleans and fight with her as the Support servant.

I hate Saber, and I hate F/GO, because it made me loathe the best girl in Fate.

I just want a 5*. I don't even care who it is any more. I'll take the bitch with the rainbow dildo, just give me something.

You are a good person user, never forget that.

That wasn't me.

Well let's just crush your balls to make sure.

Do you know about the Jin?

Do it one at a time

ƧⱭ-∀ is a cute girl she doesn't have balls user.

You're saying that like he has a complete non-disfigured ballsack.

no

I doubt it.

>Best Fantasy CYOA 2015

You do know that you can't get a five star in your starting roll, right? The rates on it are fixed.

Taking a bit of a break from the huge project that Ares Mechanism is to do something smaller.

I've dreamed of this level of kindness reaching these threads, but I never dared hope for it to come.
Thank you, user.
I hope I can make you proud fo me...

First Page of GS is officially complete. Currently trying to find good images for the 20 different physical characteristic choices I have as options.
I'm going to make them completely optional and say you can choose up to 5.
Does that sound like too few?

>in the bag
Space, you glorious trap bastard

What game is that skeleton from again?

You can in the follow-up rolls from the 42 free quartz the game gives you after your starting roll.

Unfortunately, I've had no luck with that.

Nice. Hey, I've been meaning to ask-you made this right?

Does it tie in to your extant mythos for the fleshcrafter and thief god CYOAs, and if so how? Are you actually becoming a god if you explore the ruins for example, and how does the aurora/world creating demiurge/void/BLACKED sun fit in?

Ditto for the one where you raise a nature goddess' daughteru

Oh hey, turns out I got that one too

Old memes are still good memes.

I actually wasn't taking it from a game, though I suppose the game Let It Die has a skateboarding grim reaper.

That one is actually pretty much stand alone. I made that in literally two hours because I was trying to challenge myself to see how fast I could turn something out.

I'm still surprised at how interesting the choices are in that one...

Should I post images to help?

Also if no one was gonna do it I want to try making that loli kidnapper CYOA.

If there's 20 then probably yeah.

Though if you're really worried about giving too few feel free to throw in a drawback section later on to let them pick earlier options. Bitches love drawback sections.

Oh, and to answer your question, Entrusted is in the same cosmology as Fleshweaver's and Catastrophic Caper. And the Dog one.

Silly Spacefuture, skulls are always grinning.

Having fewer options forces the player to decide what they really want. Or you can be nice and give people everything.

Depends on if you want the reader to think or have.

U know they do, duderino