Post your custom Astartes chapters here

I'll start.
>Sacred Sentinels
>Progenitor Chapter - Imperial Fists
>Emblem - Shield with a rook symbol
>Color Scheme - white/light green
>Homeworld - Algastra, a temperate medieval world crowned by an immense castle in which the Sentinels reside
>Battlecry - "Only in death our watch ends, only in death our shields fall."
>Gimmick - Experts at phalanx tactics and sword-and-shield fighting. Have a specialized Terminator unit called Shield Brethren which has a huge plate shield that gives himself and his allies protection.

Other urls found in this thread:

ru.pinterest.com/milana4758/mongolian-ornament-and-pattern/?lp=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take the Knot

Working on putting together a chapter of loyalist Night Lords. I'm thinking of going with some kind of spider emblem/theme, but I can't think of a good name. Colour scheme will probably be Night Lords blue with bone white helmets, pauldron trimming and details. Might throw some red in there somewhere, not sure yet.

I'd just play Carcharodons, since they're pretty much canon loyalist Night Lords, but I'm low on money and too autistic to play them without spending a shitload on Forgeworld MkV sets.

Any name ideas for Spider-Men?

aranea? It's spider in latin according to google. Maybe google up different species of spiders' names and pick one that sounds good?

are your spider men going to be red and blue?

There are basically two ways to name space marine chapters.

The first is adjective noun combinations (space wolves, Imperial fists, Astral Claws, Sacred Sentinels etc) the second is just a simple verb convention (the ravagers, the reavers etc). you get some that are just simple nouns (Minotaurs) but those are rare. So pick a spider related noun that sounds good, and apply a sufficiently badd ass adjective.

Dusk Raiders/Dusk Wardens, Shade Hawks, Moon Reavers, Star Weavers, Loom Breakers

Dont forget "Xes of Y", the proud third option since Sons of Horus

>Lantern Bearers
>Progenitor - Salamanders
>Emplem - Flaming Bazier
>Colour Scheme - Coal Grey, with Red Gold Accents
>Home world - Fleet Based
>Gimmick - Using Alpha Legion-esq infiltration tactics the Lantern Bearers try to pre-emptively stop chaos uprisings by killing the heretics before they gain to much power.

Shit, I like Star Weavers. Dusk Weavers or Night Weavers strikes me as a bit more sinister, though. I think I might go with one of those. Thanks, user!

>that feel when out of the two chapters post, one uses the same symbol as yours and the other uses the same color scheme
Fine taste gentlemen.

True.

>Dawnbreakers
>Progenitors: Death Guard
>Emblem: Updated version of Dusk Raider livery
>Color Scheme: unpainted/gray and orange
>Homeworld: (I haven't named it yet, but it's a pretty uneventful place for the time being)
>Gimmick: Being anti-Mortarion and anti-Nurgle with a focus on medical and civilian support roles in combat and training an inordinate amount of apothecaries.

That reminds me, are there any canon loyalists that are descended from traitor legions? It's something I've always thought about building my own chapter around.

Scourge Eagles
Progenitor: Unknown; Chapter Established during the 21st Founding
Color Scheme: Charadon granite/Chainmail
Home World: Saer'rio

Fleet Based, favor Assault Troops and Bikes for Infiltration and Hit and Run attacks when planetside (Standard Issue Kit also includes Camo Cloaks for full Battle Brothers, some higher ranking Astartes even have camoline robes over their armor.), otherwise prefer Land Speeders, Stormeagles and Thunderhawks, although they truly shine most in fleet combat and boarding actions. The Scourge Eagles fortress monastery is a moon sized space hulk trapped in orbit of their home world.

A mutation haunts their Chapter, the geneseed slowly saps away the warp presence of these Astartes causing them to eventually become Blanks, though lacking the Pariah Gene. This has led to numerous alterations in Chapter composure leading to maintaining two extra Scout Companies, nearly six times the normal number of Apothecaries and four times the number of Chaplains. It is not known what has caused this mutation and many brother who eventually lose their presence are required to wear special gear to not disrupt the precious few Librarians within the Chapter or any allied psykers. This has also led to rumors of their souls joining the Legion of the Damned, possibly explaining the higher number of encounters the Scourge Eagles have had with these apparitions.

Please note accents are Astronomican Gray, pipes in Boltgun Metal, adornments in Shining Gold; knee pads reserved for Company and Squad designations.

There's the whole "Blood Ravens are descendants from the Thousand Sons" thing, but that's not really confirmed.

I've been putting one together. They believe that their gene-seed gives the inheritor some of their progenitor's essence. So when a hero's gene seed passes to a new marine, he is taken and groomed to be a new leader figure to the chapter and is put through much harder training to "awaken his progenitor's spirit". They even use hypno-conditioning to help foster this, which sometimes ends up with the marine truly believing he is his progenitor. Once training is complete, he is then placed into a special unit called the Inheritors, made up of the decendants of heroes, past chapter masters, and the like.

>Spider Theme

Orb Spinners

>A mutation haunts their Chapter, the geneseed slowly saps away the warp presence of these Astartes causing them to eventually become Blanks, though lacking the Pariah Gene.

Ditch the snowflake and your fine

None that are confirmed, only strongly hinted at. Blood Ravens and Thousand Sons, Carcharodons and Night Lords, etc. Not something the Imperium would want getting out.

Let the man have his thing, it's far from the most ridiculous thing i've heard. All things considered it really isn't that bad.

It's more there to give me a reason to field Legion of the Damned and help explain why I almost never use Librarians. Also tasty flavoring since they are a cursed founding Chapter and positioned near the Maelstrom. Honestly, I wish I could field more Apothecaries again like we could with the divergent rules from back in 3rd Edition. It wasn't really worth the extra 25pts to replace Sergeants, but it really made the Chapter my own, you know?

It doesn't really make sense though. Blanks would kill the presence of the Legion because they're from the warp and a Blank Aura would disrupt their presence. Same thing with Librarians, you wouldn't just barely use them, you shouldn't be able to field them at all when all of your basic troops are basically causing them severe pain.

The other fluff is okay, it's just the blank thing that doesn't make sense.

Most of 40K doesn't logically make sense. Besides the "special gear" is literally just the same kind of dampening device nonsense used in the Eisenhorn books. BL head cannon accepted, some fa/tg/uys head cannon accepted by that logic.

The Edge Lords

Everything is heavily implied but implied so hard that people just take it to canon.

Yeah which is true. Theres a reason why there are a large number of Apothecaries, Chaplains and Scouts though. When a Battle Brother goes Blank, he gets the Emperors Peace.

I actually have my own blank chapter I'm working on. The basic idea is that, through some geneseed fuckery by Cawl, he creates artificial blanks out of some Primaris marines. They wouldn't have any effect on gameplay, but I thought it could be the basis of some cool fluff.

>Higher rate of blank creation than natural blank births, but much slower recruitment than normal Space Marines.
>New marines have a high chance of going batshit insane after becoming blanks because they basically lost their souls (or connection to the warp), becoming homicidal or suicidal.
>Humans who have experience living around blanks are more likely to transition successfully without losing sanity.
>This has lead to the development of a unique method of recruitment, a human city built into the Chapter's spacefort. When on the station, marines of the chapter are expected to live in close proximity to the humans in the city. A not uncommon sight is for a Space Marine to teach classes in the local Scholas, so as to get children used to the presence of blanks.
>Despite this, chapter still maintains low numbers, and as such utilizes a specially formed auxiliary guard regiment that directly supports Space Marine operations. This provides the double benefit of also making more humans that are used to the presence of blanks, the youngest of the regiments being options for recruitment into the chapter.
>Chapter is the victim of a distressing number of friendly fire incidents with Imperial Guard, Ecclesiarcy, and even other SM chapters who mistake the blank aura for something Chaos related. Auxiliary forces have, out of necessity, become public representatives of the chapter to other Imperial factions.
>Chapter consequently has a strong relationship with the Sisters of Silence, since they, understandably, are one of the only Imperial factions that don't harbour an instinctive hatred of blanks.

That's what I got so far, basically blank SMs supported by auxiliaries, name and scheme TBD.

Red Crusade. Basically just go off on some ridiculous crusade. Everybody dies on said crusade and then the whole crusade is replaced before heading back out.

I'm feeling it. My Scourge Eagles have ended up having to take up a fair amount of auxiliary Guardsmen from Scout rejects and share part of the monastery with a small contingent of Sisters of Battle, but not Sisters of Silence. I did consider that for a while but that was more of a way to help them keep up the act like nothing was wrong and to somewhat distance themselves from the prying eyes of the Inquisition. Fortunately these problems and their fleet aptitude has gotten them on fairly good terms with the Mechanicus so the Scourge Eagles enjoy some small benefits of a well learned bunch of Techmarines and other armors since they don't have many suits Terminator armor.

Recruits come in, lose their souls over time, get a bolter round to the face when they finally lose their souls. The Chaplains are there to keep the Chapter faith (Literally just Imperial Truth from Big E's mouth) and morale strong with stories of their heroes.

How in depth are you going to try getting with your Primaris?

> How in depth are you going to try getting with your Primaris?
I'm already to the point where I'll need to use paste bin if I expand the fluff anymore. I'm going to sleep now, but I'll see if I can come up with a name and color scheme tomorrow along with some refined fluff.

1. Blanks can't be Space Marines
2. If there was Gene-seed that turned people into Blanks, the Inquisition would be farming them

Show us all where it is written that these scenarios can not possibly happen, in GW and/or BL published lore.

Pro Tip: You can't. Just because it isn't plausible doesn't mean it is impossible. That goes against the spirit of the game and you know it.

I've brought up the idea of Buddhist Marines before and I'm trying to figure out what would be a cool idea for them.

One would be to have them have a lot of dreadnaughts as they see being intured in a dreadnaught as akin to monks who undergo the self mummification ritual or the other idea would be that their "scouts" are an active part of their fighting force being non codex compliant. Comapnies would be called Chambers and full fledged marines are expected to complete all of the chambers before given the chance to select one to become a full member of and take on disciples of their own.

And yes, a lot of their idea/aesthestic is inpsired by 36 Chambers of Kung Fu.

Any Salamand-

Ma nigga.

Colors seem too much like a BA or DA successor chapter though.

Also where are you guys getting this Primaris Painter?

>When a Battle Brother goes Blank, he gets the Emperors Peace.

Are you fucking kidding? Blank Marines would be an incredibly valuable resource.

Argent Suns
Imperial Fists successor
Fleet Based
They specialize in armored spearheads

forgot pic

Hey guys I am trying to come up with a colour scheme for Britmarines "Albion Reavers"

Any mock ups of potential schemes would be appreciated.

Void Knights

Arthurian, chivalrous & honourable, Imperial Fists successors

Now that was a high quality webm

That's a beautiful mini. Doesn't quite shout England to me and I'm apprehensive about having metallics as a base colour (don't have an airbrush)

I might do a test or end up using that as my base scheme then having a scot/Welsh/Irish theme for individual squads within the army.

I know, but it's part of their Chapter culture. They can not risk detection by the Inquisition or any awareness outside of those brothers impacted by the mutation. If it were possible for Astartes to just go and retire, they would, but they can't. So it is the Emperors Peace or you're using McGuffins until you are actually dead. As far as most of these guys are concerned, it's better to be dead.

I know, but it's part of their Chapter and even their Home World culture. They can not risk detection by the Inquisition or any awareness outside of those brothers impacted by the mutation. If it were possible for Astartes to just go and retire, they would, but they can't. So it is the Emperors Peace or you're using McGuffins until you are actually dead. Some of them are convinced that they can earn their souls back by continuing to fight, some are convinced that they too must pass so that the Chapter may learn and study the mutation.

Besides this is also a Fleet based Chapter. It's kind of difficult to hide a dozen or so Blanks on a ship about to shift to Warp. The Navigators aren't bound by anything preventing them from speaking out about anything unusual. So between my fluff and narrative campaigns that I've been running since 3rd Edition, this is the present state of the Chapter and their culture.

Think you're confused chap, I wasn't offering a scheme, just showing mine

He's stealing it, user

No idea for a name. It's just a small kill team.

Bumping so I can reply to some of these without the thread falling off the board

That could be pretty cool. Especially if they fightpunch to death all of the enemies of man.

Is dual power fist an option? Dual powerfist and jump packs to get in quicker? I'm relatively clueless to 40k but the idea sounds cool

You just described Angry Marines user. You just left out the PowerFeet, Powerbaseballbat, Powerwrench, PowerFoldingchair etc. Oh and the Angry Marine Launcher.

Probably want Lightning Claws instead.

AMEN BROTHER BALLKICKER!

Needs some purple highlights.

I've been playing around with a chapter called the Steel Spectres in my RPGs for a bit, but always in passing mention. Well recently I decided to actually fluff them out, so the color scheme is very much a 1st draft. (I'm mostly trying to decide if I want the gauntlets to designate company, or maybe add color to the pauldrons for that.)

But what I came up with is that they're an ancient Dark Angels successor (though no one knows how ancient, their first homeworld was lost and reliable records with it, but relics in their possession suggest reasonably so).
They're a terror force that specializes in heresy and secessions. Known primarily for the brutal retribution they bring down upon whole populaces. They're extremely secretive, and no one knows how exactly their chapter is structured, save for the fact that they have a large fleet (though the fleet is made up mostly of support ships, manufactorums and supply ships and such) and not all companies have such a support fleet.

Their composition is modelled similarly to their parents. They have a Deathwing (though they can't go full Terminator like the Deathwing always does), and Ravenguard, with ranks of secrecy. The 3rd Company always has half of the 1st and 2nd with them, and this force has a unique battle barge (not unlike a large Retribution) that serves it. This force is used almost exclusively to hunt the Fallen.
The 4th and 5th battle companies do more of the traditional wandering and looking for warzones with the back up from the reserve companies.
The 6th and 7th Tactical reserves however, often hover at the edge of systems that have not been visited by the Imperium in some time, or whose character may be suspect. They hover inside of augur range, as if to remind Planetary Governors that the Emperor is always watching (and of the brutal reputation of their chapter to traitors.)

That's pretty much all I got so far. I guess the next step is to decide what I want to do with their second, secret home

I run the Immortal Judges. Burgundy/silver color scheme, Salamander successors. Home world is a mix of cultures, with vaguely Aztec, Persian, and Chinese groups being dominant over a bunch of tributary groups.

They're alchemy marines. Core belief is that the universe naturally tries to reach a balance between purity and impurity, and that's awful. Fortunately, there are ways to cheat. The Emperor is a perfected, pure being that can break the cycle and remove impurity permanently. Saints are pure, but can't break the cycle on their own.

You can move towards that perfected state through esoteric practices, like alchemy. The chapter has a bunch of temples, and they all teach different ones to their initiates.

At a slight heresy level, they have a feud with the Mechanicus, so they don't send techmarines to Mars for training. They did i themselves in secret. They also ordain some chapter serfs as tech priests (or hereteks to anyone in the Mechanicus) because the master of the forge is clearly high enough ranking to do that.

In a substitute for Salamanders honor branding, the marines weave their achievements and honors into capes that they wear into battle. I regret deciding on this before I realized how much of a pain sculpting capes onto minis is.

Ghost Wolves
Luna Wolves successor (thanks Cawl!)
Ultima Founding
Celtic Knotwork as campaign/honour markings
Considering using Tartan to denote Company designation
Fleet-based Chapter
Combat focus - Heavy Weapons, Tanks, and Dreadnoughts

Swiss Marines? FOR THE GOLDEN TOBLERONE!

It's just fucking dumb. There's no reason to execute them, there's nothing wrong with Blanks as far as the Imperium is concerned that would mandate execution.

Seriously though where are you guys getting this Primaris painter?

>Tartan
>Not based mongol ornaments
I'm dissapoint.

I was thinking more Power Daos and Glaives mixed in with shotguns and bolt pistols for the initiaties

One of the old threads had a blank .png at the top of the page. This one's close.

Those are badass! If I had a steadier hand I'd give it a shot.

These seem to be less complex.
ACKHSHUALLY, just check these out
ru.pinterest.com/milana4758/mongolian-ornament-and-pattern/?lp=true

Star Paladins
50 loyal Terran word bearers and five custodes stranded on a planet without an astropath before Lorgar entered the eye of terror along with newer word bearers. At the point the legion goes fully to chaos the newer word bearers are overcome and attack the custodes killing four of them but the Terran marines fight back and kill them. They remain on the planet for some years well into the heresy but when retrieved the custodes vouches for them and they are allowed to live while all records of their origins are scrubbed.

eventually formed into a chapter their geneseed is drawn from different chapters and is stable without significant defect, their gimmick is they aren't very aggressive tending to be quite reasonable and spend most of their time around their home world guarding an inquisition prison moon but they are always cursed to suffer some disaster reducing their number back down to 50

They have a more sensible strategic disposition with the basic task force element being 50 mixed troops in a gladius led by a lieutenant, 100 in a sword led by a captain and 300 in a lance led by a cohort captain. A full lance is always stationed on their home world, a verdant forest moon orbiting a nuked feral world they draw recruits from also orbited by the cold and dark inquisition prison moon.

What about the Totally Tropical troopers or the Bongo Boys?

It wasn't like that originally, rather it is something that has occurred through their evolution through the editions and a lot of narrative campaigns. This is what my play group has ultimately ended up creating as these guys have been one of, if not the last, standing at the end of our narratives. It's just a story to tell, you don't need to take it so damn seriously. Besides it's not like this impacts them gamewise outside of our narratives.

Ultimately, this a Cursed Founding Chapter that has had the Inquisition breathing down their neck on more than one occasion and threatened on numerous occasions by an unchecked mutation, disastrous results in standing fights and very open threats from the Ordos Malleus and Hereticus.

You don't have to like how the stories have caused this, but this is just a stepping stone for the path they walk. There's a storm brewing and there is going to be a huge impact on these guys once our new narrative campaign drops. Personally, I'm looking forwards to stopping the "sacrifice for the Chapter" approach with the end of this campaign.

you let others tell you how to play???

No. These campaigns have impacted all players involved. This is how my Hive Fleet has grown and changed over time. This is how my IG have grown. This is how my friends Chaos, Daemons, Renegades, DE, Necrons, Orks, Witch Hunters, Grey Knights and even Eldar and Tau armies have all grown. Each circulated around these stories from these campaigns.

Eagles of Liberty (Working Title)
Homeworld: Home of the Brave
Progenitor: Teddy Roosevelt, the secret second Primarch
Emblem: American Flag/Eagle
Motto: Freeeeeeeeddddddddoooooooommmm
Gimmick : Shock & Awe

Pardon me but would you mind sharing with a newwe player how to have a narrative campaign with your buddies? I enjoy the game but a narrative campaign would make it so much better than kust meaningless pickup games. How do you do it?

It's stated in one of the 30k novels that blanks attempting to become Space Marines fail, every time. Space Marines have literal warpstuff in them. Furthermore, you can't BECOME a blank. You are born without a soul or you are born with a soul. Finally, the Inquisition would again, be farming these individuals and not letting them run loose

YOUR stupid snowflake bullshit is whats going against the spirit of the game. Your autism is wrong, and you need to neck yourself, you sanic oc donut steel teenager

Oh good, you're back again. Still Patriotic as fuck I see.

Buddhist Space Marines are an idea i've had as well, i've got their paint job saved at home. Mine were loyalist wordbearers/geneseed who seek to eliminate ego, attachment, and the self from their thoughts to overcome chaos, and believe the Emperor is just meditating on the Golden Throne and when he reaches enlightenment he will help all of humanity transcend physicality.

Already taken by the Eldar.

thin your paints

ANALLY ANNIHILATED

Seems that his reasoning is that the chapter is a Cursed Founding victim which played dangerous, fast and loose with all of the rules and the end results were endless. Look at what happens to all of the other chapters of marines and suddenly this doesn't seem unreasonable for a mutation in gene-seed to rob a chapter of librarians and slowly severe the souls connection from the body and the warp.

You should calm down, that level of rectal ruination can't be good for your health. It's an interesting take on what happened to chapters from the 21st Founding, not established cannon. There's no need to get so upset over other players having fun.

Knights of the Blood Hawk

Homeworld: Voidship Fleet Thunderous
Progenitor: Unknown, Primaris
Emblem: Red Hawk
Motto: (No clue)
Gimmick: All Initiates are defendants of Space Marines & they wear their families heraldry on the left shoulder. Strong ties to the Mechanicus that travel with them, as they reconquer worlds lost when the galaxy went dark. Above average number of pskyers. They favor jump packs & firepower

Just thought I'd reshare for a chuckle.
>Patriotic as fuck
Perhaps I'll steal that for their motto

That depends A LOT on how far you want to go. Typically a good narrative campaign is a group of players handling games according to how certain conditions/flags/triggers are met.

The ones I get into are VERY detailed because we've all been playing in the 40K setting since the 90's.

A good starter Narrative is a handful of battle scenarios tied into one another, rewarding certain objectives met or victories won with a little something extra like a +1 bonus to seizing initiative, choosing the next battle scenario and conditions and special rules that might apply to armies involved. Just go out there and get creative!

With 8th Edition it's not as black and white and laid out for narrative campaigns but they are still totally viable. Maybe you're Astra Militarum trying to hold off a surprise assault from some Orks? Okay, call it a 1,500pt game. Well it's your home turf so you get a little extra cover, some fortifications or even a free unit or two to represent the standing forces in that area, meanwhile give the Ork player a free unit of Lootas or Tankbustas or Flash Gits to help over come this sudden obstacle.

Just get your creativity flowing and toss around a little bonus here and there. Chain battles together slowly and mix that up with some good old fashioned DM/GM narrative and world building elbow grease. Suddenly your desperate defense turned out to be the opening shots of an incoming WAAAGH! and you find yourself with detachments of Astartes, some Knights, an old Titan is roused back into life and even unlikely allies in form of Eldar. I recommend just reading the core rules for starters and try getting some ideas from there. After that start threads for feedback and even more ideas. Veeky Forums is a great think tank!

As for you, adjust your bust, lest it combusts. It's just old narrative and that is open for retcon at any time. Will I? Probably not because it makes for an entertaining topic. Your dramatic overreaction isn't needed.

Okay. Eisenhorn/Ravenor had a Blank who burnt out and gained a "soul". Why isn't this a two-way street?

I'm digging the bongo boys

>There's no need to get so upset over other players having fun.

it is if their fun is wrong

God fucking damnit, everyone is a fucking perpetual, or a fucking blank, or a pyschic hive mind even though these things were supposed to always be insanely rare. Perpetuals shouldn't even be a thing! But instead we have terrible writers who started out as terrible fans (at best, at worst drek for hire that doesn't even know the property) taking a shit on a plate and everyone calls it fun

Your fun is poisonous fun. It decreases other peoples fun. You demean, recede, and denigrate what little value the IP has left with your buttfuckery

Chapter Name: Ethereal Sons (name pending)

Progenitor: Dark Angels

Emblem: None yet

Colors: Light blue and white (pending)

Homeworld: Fortress Monastery

Battlecry: "Breath Deep! The Winds of Terra Bring Us To Battle!"

Gene Seed Mutation: Can only breath a very specific air composition mirroring the air composition of Terra

Gimmick: Airborne attacks and small unit tactics

So your argument is that you think that this flavor is an abused trope that has undermined the core and integrity of a universe where literally anything can happen for any given reason with barely half-assed excuses for that rationale?

How badly has the Fall of Cadia, Gullimans Return, Primaris, the bullshit that happened with Hive Fleet Leviathan at Baal and before all of these the Newcron revisions trigger you as well?

The guy is part of a playgroup that openly does narrative campaigns and is self contained. Hell he even straight up says that his dudes are open for retconning and he even hopes for a chance to change some of the things about his chapter.

But no user, you're a manchild with a shitlord-tier temper tantrum here, screaming foul but not presenting a valid argument outside of vast generalizations and simply insisting that "Everyones doing thing and it is cancer because I say so!", when the evidence (Or lack thereof...) doesn't support this.

It's a big galaxy, explainable and arbitrary bullshit happens all the time. Take your qq elsewhere you cranial cripple.

That template works really quite well. Makes me wanna make marines.

What a coincience because Mine were also of Wordbearer stock as well

Although I havn't really pinned down there history their gimmick aside from being CQC masters who perfer droppods is that the organ that causes them to go into suspended animation can cause them to go into a super meditiative state. The Chapter Master is currently in such a state himself being a Psyker who is in super meditation mode but he'll be carried into combat on his throne via two Dreadnaughts so he can participate in combat sometimes but the Chapter as a whole is ran by the 4 Wisdom Kings ( An Apothecary, A librarian, a Chaplain, and an Ordained which is their version of a Veteran Tactical)

Pretty much all of them would look like pic related wearing the robes over their armor

>Plague Doctors
I love you and I want too kiss you.

Hey guys Im making a chapter but I need some help Im making a chapter that is a combination of Space Marines and Sister of Battle. I wanted it to be founded by a space marine who was saved by a sister who was slain, and figured the sisters of battle would join as well as she would be held as a former living saint.

The research I did found nothing to support or go against the possibility of this being a thing but I would like to ask for your opinions. I wanted a monastery feel for their off hours with a Victorian theme. I have some ideas for fluff but want to get a opinion first before proceeding.

I have two that I didn't really flesh out, at all. I mean it, they're even nameless.

This one used to be fleet based chapter searching for a planet they can take as their homeplanet, they did find one after searching for a long time.

However it was a tomb world.

They decided to fuck them however and they're not giving up this one.

So after going in for a full planet and full companies, they come back with half of first company and half of chapter master remaining as well as half of the planet being turned into sheer glass. But they did manage to beat the tomb, even if it was minor one.

Now, after repainting and renaming themselves, they have EXTREME HATE BONER for necrons.

Speaking as a sisters player this is somewhat put there. Technically I could understand having an order of sisters that was subservient or atraced to a marine chapter, but it would be a little out there since there is lore that implies they don't really trust space marines as a rule. Still an order could theoretically be closer to an marine chapter than normal. Maybe the marines influeneed the founding of the order. I've heard crazier. I personally wouldn't bat an eye, though there are some purists who might.

The Crusaders of Dorn are an Imperial Fists successor specializing in close combat tactics.
>For millennium, the chapter has been tasked with the pretection of the desert world of Lemabeth, for within the fortress-capital resides a powerful artefact said to be touched by the emperor himself.
>The world has been striken with the chaos and destruction of the great rift, and yet the Crusaders of Dorn endure, hacking and slashing against the waves of heretic monstrosities that assault the holy city.
>With them fights a minor order of Adeptus Sororitas, the Order of Orlenius, and a Knight House, the House Teuton.
>May or may not actually originate from a loyalist company of Iron Warriors that was far across the galaxy when the heresy occured, with the biggest clue being an ancient dreadnought warrior that utilizes chassis elements of an Iron Circle Automata and is eerily silent during combat