Dollar Dollar baby

Lets be honest here, this coin is going to hit a dollar. Unlike McAfees obvious daily shilling, This coin was brought up in discussion regarding other anonymous based coins. Its growth has been non stop and to the point of 2000 sats.

With the new burger Tax laws coming into effect next year and the Trumps new executive order, more people will be flocking to anonymous based crypto. Verge, will be one of its champions. And we get to witness the birth of it.

Never thought an user coin would buy me my first lambo. But boy, is it nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RobinSchmid11/status/944726281840726017
youtube.com/watch?v=poTy9KbeDOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wraith imminent. Stay poor Veeky Forums

I fucking knew this coin would be big, so glad I got in early
Went in with £5, its at like £250 now, but of course Im holding for more

>he said, for the 4th time

This is the biggest shitcoin. If it wasnt for le libertarian man it would still be in the gutter

BUY THE DIP THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING

>t. guy who missed the gains

What the fuck are you on about? its crashing

Its only down 500 sats, go FUD elsewhere

>500 sats down from typical chink sell milemark
>crash

Alrighty then nocoiner.

Oh yeah im salty about that, its still a shitcoin though

>down in sats while btc crashing

Lmao good scam

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I knew it was going to be a hit when Veeky Forums wouldn't stop shitting on it. I went in big time and eventually chickened out and only invested half my warchest...

Look I learned the ropes here, and there are a few brilliant individuals but as an entity, Veeky Forums is always fucking wrong on everything. Not an exaggeration... I can probably write a bot that scans this board 24/7 and just invest the opposite.

That would be a lot of diversification

If this goes to a $1, I think it will be a clear signal from above that i should kms. I had 700k at one point.

Everyone's been fudding XVG, and yet it keeps growing. It mooned during a bear market where everything was in the red. Transactions WILL be anonymous once Wraith drops. It's going to moon even harder than it already has when that happens.

Get on the rocket now. We're going to Pluto.

Especially for crypto traders in the US. I expect them to be the largest user base with the new tax laws.

I was meaning the use of Wraith though. I just realized that comment didnt make much sense.

heir "wraith protocol" uses optional stealth addresses, which are mostly ineffective alone.

WTF I bought at 300 and sold at 950 and thought I was THE SHIT. Now I feel like an ass hole.

so why shill this coin so hard if it's doing so well??

answer me pajeet

I made a whole bitcoin

my first whole bitcoin

I bought in at 125

I'm so happy Veeky Forums

I'm gonna make it

>Get into le cryptomeme in may/june 2017
>Verge fomo starts (from shit to 200sats)
>Buy 12k verge at 172 sat (worth around 50-60usd)
>Dumps to 50-100sat
>Sell everything
>My portfolio is now at 1k usd
>Would be ~4k if i didnt sell my verge

Lesson learned.. FUCKING HODL

twitter.com/RobinSchmid11/status/944726281840726017

>buying into a pump and dump

I guess it was easy for them to get Mcafee 25 BTC worth since Verge devs own 50%+ of the coins

Expect to get dumped on.

What the fuck did you say about John Mcafee faggot I'll have you know he's a trust worthy Columbian drug lord. Fuck off FUD that's nothing everyone didn't already know.

Oh man, can't believe I had 10K of those.
Congrats on holding, user!

you ARE going to make it brother. Hang tough.

>congrats on holding

no

I could have sold and rebought a shit ton more at 50 sat

I also wanted to buy 50K more at 200 but it mooned before I could.

no congrats

I could've done the same, we all could
But instead we didn't, so holding was the second best hindsight action

don't be greedy.

Easy money boys just look away if you get sweaty hands it's up 800,000% already.

hoping to get another shot with burst or electroneum

FUCK MONERO

WAR XVG !!!!

is it better than monero if you just set up vpn/tor yourself? Verge only quality seems to be using Tor network which they have no control over.

HODL

youtube.com/watch?v=poTy9KbeDOA