WHAT THE FUCK LINK BROS THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN TO US NOOOOO

WHAT THE FUCK LINK BROS THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN TO US NOOOOO

Be sure to sell as low as possible so I can accumulate you fuckin normie fag

Haha it's like SIBOS all over again "oh yeah guys never below 0.50$ again!! wee" fuckin deluded pajeets

Deluded linkies...

im glad the price goes down
i buy more linkies at 0.30 $

why are we so fucking deluded???
anyways. im not fucking selling

Dip is over, profit taking is to be expected

>sub $.60
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP I'M LOSING IT ALLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

please based link gods
let this tank
so that i can get in low
once my funds clear
amen

>LINK
lmao you bought a shitcoin you deserved it. Should have bought GRS

All I know to do is HODL, but this was predictable... Any skilled trader made bank/increased stack today.

It's dumping really hard. $0.48 cents now.

?
baka, just buy more

>want to buy into LINK
>fucking funds won't clear so I can trade them in

I DIDNT DUMP MY BAGS IN TIME

Just got off my flight. It was .70. when I put my phone in airplane mode. What the fuck happened!?!?

jesus people are dumping hard. Link really was just a vaporware scam. Holy fuck sergey just justed us again.

it's going back to 0.2-0.3 i know it :(
still not selling because im a pussy.

coinbase says it's 60 cents. Stayed up til 7 am deciding what the price was gonna do. Increased my stack at 52 cents per link.

if you were smart like me you'd sell your stack just to accumulate more and potentially 2x the amount of link you have, since it's 99.99% sure it will drop further...just an idea

just bitcoin having a bit of diarrhea again, brining the whole market down for like 10 minutes. people act like LINK is crashing because it's funny.

>0.55 now
PLEASE NO MOMMY PLEASE HELP IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Learn to read charts. This was supposed to happen. Its still exactly where it needs to be, and is now looking well primed for the next pump.

Next stop, 5500 sat. Enjoy your final dip while its here.

buttcoin happened

thats it, just sold all my LINK at small loss. i cant take another 6 months of JUSTing from this scam. I suggest you all do the same before its too late.

You guys do know there's no point in owning some cryptocurrencies, right?

I'm finally realizing link tokens are useless, how the fuck was I so deluded. Just greed i guess.

AHH AHH...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>buy low, sell even lower

That's the end goal for Linkies

hey pajeet whatcha doing there

do i buy back in? when do i buy back in?

market sold all my LINK just now. i heard from very trustworthy sources that sergey used like $12 million of the ico money to buy his own mcdonalds in sri lanka. he often lurks in the ball pit and rapes any child that is dumb enough to set foot in there.

We shall pitch a tent at 0.50 USD, wait for BTC to find a floor, and move on from there.

Next charge, $1. From there, we hold the lines and become kings.

LINK is up 20% fuck off

they don't call him pedo belly for nothing

wts wrong here. link is at 51 cent as I type. thats good right

it was at 70 cents 30 minutes ago

people cant see the writing on the wall. btc isnt going to recover, its done. its been on a steady decline for a while now, and its not comig back. it almost it 20k, ever since then, its been steadily declining, with a few little upward bounces here and there. it hovered at 19k, then 18k, then 17, 16, 15, now its having a difficult time reaching and maintaining 15k. next week it will be 14, then 13, 12, 11, then something magical will happen

when it hits around 10k, and stays there for a few days, alts will stabilize and start going up. guess what else is going to go up? bitcoin cash. coinbase and whales will stop suppressing it at that point, and bch will will surge to around 10k and overtake the king for the first time. then the whole landscape will change. by the end of january. bch will be around 10k and btc will be 9k. thats how it will play out

Is this coin on Cryptopia. Is Cryptopia just a better version (more coins) then Poloniex?

ohh ok. not a big deal. earlier also it touched 35 cent before hit 50. so now bottom would be 45-50 cent. u noobs

45 cent on binance rn. if bitcoin goes down bellow 12k be sure link will follow through and 20 cent is not out of the question. im ready with fiat.

ON WHAT EXCHANGE IS THIS COIN LISTED?

you mean 47 cents

Mfw I got into link at.15 for the memes.
Just hodl for the long term you niggers.

WEAK IRON LINKS ARE BEING REPLACED WITH GRAPHENE LINKS.
COATED IN BUCKYPAPER NANO KEVLAR AND DIAMONDS GREASED WITH WURTZITE BORON NITRIDE.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?
IT MEANS DOOM, MARINE.

BFG 9000

BIG FUCKING GAINS 9000%

>Sold at 3100 sats yday

Fucking climbing my ass back on board now, dear god it actually came back down, I don't give a shit if I'm down 1k LINK I'm never fucking selling again

I buy and it goes -20% immediately, cool.

increased my stack from 20K to 25K LINK by selling near the top and buying the dip.

super stressful experience though, would not recommend.

you week handed retards, learn to hold u r coins. it will climb back and settle some where 55-60 cent. then go up. its just new floor.

Oh shush. It’s fine. Just HODL and buy the dip. The fight isn’t over yet marines!

Shit /g/, I finally tried to jump on the LINK train but apparently my bank doesn't support transactions to estonia for ETH
WAT DO

That's what I thought until I watched a 100k buy walls go down in seconds. This shit is going down hard user, don't let today's rise delude you. 3500 sat minimum where the next 100k wall is. If that breaks, back to 2000.

Nah. THis will run between 2500-2800.

THere's going to be another push, tipping out at around 4300 or so, and then a big dip for traders, and a slow decline by weak handed holders.

50 cent is new floor. it wont come down below 45 cent. screencap. end of year 1$ link

It already broke that floor now user, I'm sorry.

I did it guys, I managed to get 35 link coins.

False.
This is a head and shoulders situation.
The floor is really closer to 42c.
After christmas, across the board, the market is going back up 20%.
At that time Link will go back up to 70c.
This really isn't a bad buy right now.

Unless you have 10's of thousands of this coin there is no reason to hold. I sold ATH a few days ago and got the fuck out.

Hodl game strong

Ya who's selling this cheap? People in here sweating pennies.

I just feel for the people who bought all-in on this shit by Sergey

>tfw only hodl'ing 14

give them to me pls. You don't need to hodl those pennies, friend.

jfc you're weakhanded.

>not selling at 4500

looking forward to going from 20k linkies to 30k linkies soon. FOR FREE :)

my hands are strong

>holding only 14 linkies

How strong? I like business men with strong hands.

im poor, I still have to see whens the right time to buy more ETH

strong enough to not be gay

Its easy to have strong hands when you've got a whole $7 riding on it lol

It's not gay if it's for pay, user.

> strong enough to not be gay

Staying in the closet does take a lot of strength I'm sure

Damn niggy, why you out here pickin on him like that. You jelly you don't got 14 linkies or something?

Gotta start somewhere

play stupid games
win stupid prizes

You're all sheep. Lol. Playing right into the hands of the whale manipulators. Keep selling so I can buy at a lower price!

>hurr everyone who says he's not gay is gay
kill yourself you degenerate

So? Lol. This happens all the time you fuding pajeet. Everything is going down because of you Asian pajeet lovers. I’m not selling a single thing. Suck my balls.

Thanks you make me feel.better about the hodl. I was kicking my self for not selling .69

if that were really true, why would you be telling people?

oh wait, you're an increasingly nervous bagholder

How do I get the flags to show up? I need to start ignoring these pajeets

not that easy guys. hold thats it. if really successful, lets assume you have 10k link and other one have 20k. all u need to hold couple more months to get same returns as 20k link. key is LINK should successful.

>buying into this Jewish scam

I bet he’s a Jew.

I have 11,100 from .17

how low is this going

Low enough for me to buy in ;)

it's a longterm hold anyway, if you didn't intend to swing trade who cares about the price right now?

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

It's not gay if you're there dominant one

> being a linkie
Imagine being this cucked

i told you so you faggy weekend trader

this is what you were saying when it was 15-20 cents

We're the linkmarines and we're not selling!

Your funds are trying to warn you about shitty bags user.

I feel for actual Link being associated with Big Mac Link