Galactic Federation:Time Flies Edition

>Year after Horde defeat in Ploraxia

Wow,it's been a while since I was at a meeting like this.
At least the Horde is near defeat.

I commence this Galactic Federation meeting.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Py5VmK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But do we want to actually defeat the Horde?

I'm amazed we can still have meetings considering the Serenity is about to become a space hulk soon.
united federation army when!

Think so.I haven't been here much,but last time Karl wished to push them back.As did the rest of the Federation.
Hi,Beally.Long time no see.

We have a United Federation army.We just take donations of ships and weaponry.

Greetings all! How are you all today?

>Carter sees Ovaa

Ovaa!It has certainly been some time since we last met.
How's the family?Is your sister still at that Hydroponics facility?

Did you bring food?

Hello? 'ello is this focken thing on?
>A huge draconic face engulfs every view screen, nearby psionics scream out in pain.
"Oi! You the inhabitants of galaxy..."
>Looks away from screen
"...galaxy number...50061..."
>The creature looks down at the tablet then back up.
"..Of galaxy 53,4558950"
"Prepare to be tested, tried and found unworthy."
"AOOOOOO FOR THE ALL FATHER!!!"
>The mental link ends.

Well I don't have any weaponry, but I've got skills that sound pretty chill and looks that'll kill.
IT'S THE NOOOOOO

Who was that?
I think the Federation fleet is quite good as it is.We don't really need any more ships.

And yes,it is the Noo.

Hell If I know, but I sure felt really scared again.
like I was looking into a mirror.

Hmm.Possibly more Andronians?Or the Master?

Anyways,how's the company?
I've been trying to track the interloper down.

"What part of Estranged C.E.O , do you people not understand?" My companies in shambles, my mind tortured with visions, strife and all sorts of other nasty things."
>Looks at her talons.
"These....these are reminders of them..I must destroy them."

Good night thread.
Have fun surviving a Andronian Party Crusade

Reminders?I assume you speak of the transmission that came in.
Well,we will handle it.
As of now,the primary objective is to defeat the Horde.
The war is nearly over.

The Rumar have been reduced to a single space station,the ARK,and now are attempting to reach the old empire

Reinforcements would help.However,I have heard nothing of the Perfected.Have they paused operations?

Smaller scale invasions into other race's space,but are building colonies in rumarian space for the great invasion,when the great ones show up.

Great ones?

their highest level of priest,almost godlike to their eyes

Damn. Well my fleets have started pushing into Eortan space even in the face of some nasty counter offensives but I think they don't need my personal attention for now. Shall we launch an offensive against these Perfected?
>The Admiral walks in scarred from a thousand wounds

Worry not,i have a plan to deal with these bastards

My family is doing great, thanks for asking. Yes my sister is still at the Orbital Hydroponics facility, she loves it there. She often sends me holo texts about how she loves the amazing contrast of the green and lush greenhouses and the dark void of space. It's almost poetic.
As a matter of fact I did bring food. I was thinking that very few of you have tried our main domesticated animal, the Gekhazha Hoo. So I have brought a sample tray of one. It's grilled, well done I think the term is in your language Mr.Carter?

Yes I am of the Noo, have we met, I don't think we have?

>Taxla enters, still using the cane to steady himself as he takes his seat
What have I messed?

Hail, federation! Time does fly by, does it not? Yes, the war has come to a standstill, and we can focus on other things. The wessari have been defeated, and the Eortans are at near capitulation.

Yes, one must realize that while the Horde/Eortans/Wessari are at near defeat, their changelings are still everywhere! They are still a threat.

Nothing much, we are winning the Great War. So, care for some Hoo? It tastes good.

I must decline, but thank you Inkito.

I see.Are they the most powerful?
Hello,Karl.I've been doing hit and run tactics on the Horde,aiding your forces.

It's hard to believe this is all almost over.
As for attacking the Perfected?
Perhaps we should wait.I wish to deliberate with them first.
Yes,well done.Thank you,Ovaa,and it is good to see your sister is okay.
>Carter takes a bite.

So,any news on Jhool Prime?I heard of a terrorist attack occuring from changelings about a year ago.
Taxla.It has been almost a year since we've met in person.How are you?
Hail,Inkito.I hope the arm is treating you well.

The changelings are still alive,after a whole year?Damn.They are crafty buggers.
Worry not.I am developing a specialized disease,to kill their race.I would have had it done long ago,but I put it on the backburner while researching different things.

The problem is that the changelings are a specific caste of the Horde/other hives. They constantly change, almost evolve!

And may I say,the Noo yet again make delicious food.
I am learning their language,Inkito.Did you know that they have mythology on their letters?It is quite amazing how complex it is.
Was even hard for me to learn it,at first.

>Carter takes a piece for himself

So,how is your family?Last we spoke,your daughter had perished,yes?Pardon me if I am incorrect.
How have you been coping?

I am alive, but sore Carter. How are you faring?

Yes, I do know. She, has perished. But my sons are alive as well. During the war, her grave was nearly robbed by Eortan soldiers, if it weren't for me stopping them in time.

Other hives,you say?I had assumed they were specialized Horde forces.

>Carter speaks lower

Do you believe it is a hive we know?I trust Betus and Prethoryn,but perhaps it is a remnant of the
Hive Wars?

>He speaks normally

Regardless,the disease itself is complet,and it will adapt with them.Inkito,you know I do not cut corners.My disease will obviously deal with mutations,it's simple genetics,although for your people it may seem difficult given that you focus on other projects.
I am fine,Taxla.I apologize for disappearing for so many months,but while my forces were aiding the Federation war against the Horde,I was researching.On the Court,Divines,other beings.You know how it is.
I have been trying to track down a Court entity,a rogue one known as the Interloper.I plan to finally test my prototype against it.

Any news with the Dukedom?I hope you didn't tell them of my...discovery about the Phoenix.At least not yet.

A shame,my friend.Why people would rob such a grave,I do not know.

I mean,I rob them as well sometimes,but purely for samples,not monetary gain.Or other purposes.

How is the rest of your family?
Also,I have done some research into a possible replacement for your arm.
Two,in fact.
You were complaining of it being buggy,last we spoke.

I have theorized that as well. The Sprinixii aren't fully dead. It has long been theorized that we haven't killed them all. They may have joined, but they were too late. The rest are fine, my first son is in the military, the other is a scientist.

I haven't told anybody about the findings on the Phoenix. As for how we are doing, we'll we have finished the cleanup operations on Yss and several other worlds. I'm thankfully the tombs survived atleast.

It is good the rest of your family does well.Perhaps the Hive was absorbed into the Horde?
Good.I have discovered more,and let me just say that now that it is clear what occured,it would be much worse to let the people know.

As for Yss and the tombs,it is good that reconstruction efforts go well.Was your son undisturbed?

Well we should negotiate with the Perfected first before the final assault begins. I would not want them hitting our vulnerable planets at our moment of triumph and we believe the Horde and the Eortan leadership are currently based out of the capital of Drassia. It's gardens and parks have been turned into killing zones and the space above it is heavily fortified as well it'll take most of the forces at our disposal to break through. But any news of the Wastes Carter? I am sorry for focusing so much on the war effort.

>the light being appears as is his wont,

greetings, been a bit of a while but I bring good news. I know of the hives activities and their "super secret we-will-devour-you-metal-mind-if-you-tell-anyone project"

Yes, the never even got beyond the gates. When my wife went back to the estate she met one surviving guard, a Searjant called Jax, surrounded by the corpses of his comrades and Horde troops. They defended the tomb to their last breath.

I agree. The Ploraxian general has several plans
>Use Spec Ops to disable the various orbital defenses
>Destroy the entire planet
>Keep throwing troops at it
>Or starve them out by targeting their plants and farms.

They should be proud.Those dead fought to reunite a forgone empire,and they deserve rest.
The Wastes is as it always is,monstrosities and insanity within it.

However,I have initiated a mobilization.Not anything serious,just a couple billion Granicaps.Enough to take over galaxies by the tenfold.

I cannot deploy that many,as they would all decay,but I am putting them at the Rifts.Any and all intruders will be exterminated,and any lost Granicaps,unlikely as that is,will automatically decay themselves.

I am also organizing a small squad of ships.6 Branicaps each,this 3 ship force will be one to be reckoned with.

Regardless,I intend to speak with the Perfected.Despite their horrid actions,they have knowledge,and were not always so malevolent.

My concern is the Dominion.The research I have done has disturbing ramifications for their people.And for why there are two Earths,Karl.
Destroy the planet.Then,Karl's armada will open fire at the Master within with their extradimensional weaponry.
Hello,Astral.A super secret project,you say?
Can you tell me?I can guarantee your safety,and you don't need to tell anyone else.

My Wastes force of 2 billion Granicaps at the Rifts will be inside,to prevent intruders.This is but a small number of their population.

However,the squad being arranged will actually be leaving the Wastes.Their small size means they shouldn't decay away,and they are being sent to aid you,Karl.

Excellent idea. I will send those ships near the front. Another thing is that the Gods of Di'sori'dii and Poker have been tractoring Ploraxian ships into the wastes. For revenge, tell the to stop
OOC: STOP USING REDDIT SPACING REEEEE

I assume they play Ploraxian distress messages,and then once the ships land they let one organism in,to kill all the crew except for one engineer who is also coincidentally female?

I'll tell them to stop.They just do it to recreate their favorite movie while getting free scrap.
Ooc
I do it because typing huge,unspaces paragraphs is unappealing to me.Sorry.

>the light man seems to tilt its head to the side in thought

they don't want me to tell you..... well what they are doing is using what they called the psudo-storm monarchs prototype and their now finished alpha warrior design that you supposedly requested a few years ago and they have found some way to instead of enhance the psionic abilities suppress and strengthen the suppressing effect. they are calling it a void monarch. they have produced a few but I don't know the amount. they were also working on another project about extradimensional stuff but I wont tel lyou about that, they swore me to secrecy with that info

and I don't need your protection, I managed to help them. they in return found out a bit of my past. turns out IM COOL

I am pretty sure of that. Here is a report of the severe abuse which was given to a female engineer aboard the tanker IPN Tustillio. Take it
>He hands a dataslate
Another thing. If you do not stop this, we will take these matters into our own hands.

Indeed. For their heroism we have designated a cryo in the tomb where they shall be buried, as a thanks for what they have done.

One more thing, the war has disrupted efforts on the construction of the federation ringworld, but, we are still building it. There are about 10 more years for this. Seven if everyone contributes.

>the form astral chose disappears and the familiar combat shell steps into the room

much better, anywho I think I can supply slave labour just under a million labourers. they will be used to mining and heavy work so no complex tasks but otherwise I can try to contact the hive.

>Slave
>Labour
You... you can't be serious, right? Slavery is illegal in the federation! Of course, there are hives, and it is in their biology, but still, its very illegal.

I never asked for a warrior design.Why would I need one?

But this Void warrior makes sense.After all,from what I have found out storm kings and Void beings are sorta related.

Anyways,it is good they have null abilities as well,now.
Inkito,I will handle this.Don't worry.

Though I think I am the only one.The only matters you'd be able to take is setting up giant DONT ENTER signs in front of the rifts.
Cryopods?Why would you place them into cryopods?
Shame.The ringworld would have been finished sooner by now,if we had no war.

tell that to the ripperess, I just run the prison world.
I mean lets face it theres not much difference than helping you and helping dig more pits, but that's up to you.
[no you and herr asked for a monarch of hive design, they named this the alpha warrior design]

Ooc misspelled it I meant crypt
My translator malfunctioned slightly there, I meant to say crypts, not cryo.

Ooc
Oh,sorry.Didn't know they renamed it.

Though only Herr asked for Hive modified ones,remember?Carter just asked for regular ones and got them nearly immediately.
It is fine.

If they have actual slaves rather than penal labour, the federation will not be happy.

I don't know the difference

Is this ringworld project on hold? The Avarians could speed it up quite a lot.

Yes, its still continuing. Rather, progress has slowed down a bit. The avarians could help us, yes. We have used most of our reserves of living metal for this project.

Perhaps we could get it done faster?

No, you can't. I'm sorry, but you cannot. Another thing is that we are planning a spectacular monument to honour those who died in all our wars.

The Avarians are masters of ringworlds, so I reckon that it will be no trouble for them to help the ringworld construction.

I can't?Why?
Would speeding up construction leave too much room for error?
Yes.Just have to convince them.

Yes. Not to mention, that this is extensive. There are about 12 segments, not to mention the habitats orbiting them.

It shouldn't take much, the notion of proving they are superior is enough persuasion.

Well first we must break their navy there and discover if the Master truly is on the planet. But other than that the plan should be fine though we should look for traps along the way. We've hit one world that housed the Eortan Navigators Guild and are currently engaging Invader forces on the planet. Perhaps we will find some way of reaching there without going through their fortress planets.
Sorry everyone internet is in the shitter.

Maybe.A secret pathway,or ancient technology?
Well,obviously.Those Avarians are too vain for their own good.
12 segments?
The Avarians have worked with things like that,and we could use old ringworld parts to speed the construction up.As long as we have screening,it should be fine.

We must put up with them, they are avians and their technology is extremely useful, more so when Avarians are working it.

Rolled 46 (1d100)

We'll know soon.
>A transmission comes in, a hologram of a young UE infantry Captain appears the sounds of battle heard in the background
>"Sir,we've taken the Navigators Guild building and the rest of Enoch Prime should fall in a week"
>"I'm transferring some of the information now make of it what you will Sir".
I'll give it the first look then you can see yourself if there is anything useful.
OOC:Rolling for info

V͑̑̓̂̾i͒̒c̈́tͩ̏̍̒oͬ̉ryͣ̾̈́ ͌ͨ͂̉wa̾ͭͫ͋ͪ́sͩ̋̽̍̋͐ ̍ͩ̀͛ãc̋͂̂̌̃̽hie̊͂ͣ͛vͯ̽̆̉͛̆ͫe͌̌̐̎̋d ͒͛̇ͧ̈
w̍̏̚ẻͨͭ tͮͦh̓ä́͛͌̚nͭͬͩͬͪ̔̋kͯ̐̓ ͭ͌̒ͮy̚ö́ͩ̔u̾̌̄̚ f̍́̌̾ͩoͬ͆r̉ͪ͗̌̑ ̽͒̉ͣ͒̔̎thͬe̊ ẘͬ̈́̓̊ȇͯ̉a̋̈̋͂ͩp̔ͭ́ỏnͭͤͫ͂͒̔s̐̋ͨ̋̎ ̊̓͊̈́ͧ̑b̽̉̂͂̍̋u͆̾̐͗͌ͭt̒ͦ̇ ̒s͊̎i̋̊ͬ͑̋̓͋n̾ͮc̋̐ͤ̔e w͌ͫ͛̇͑̉e̒̀͗̇̓͒ͯ h̒ͧ͂̔̄̽à̾̀ͬͦvͩͭ͌è̃ ̋̈̽͑ͪ̽͑n͆o͂̂͋̎̋ ͂́̾͗͆ͤh̄a̽̏̓̌nͦ̓̄̄͊ds̊̒͒̓ ͑̌̓̐an̔̀̿dͤ͂ ̏̓̿ͤ̆ͦ̏p͒ͬ͆̈̌̾rͧ̆̍̏́ȇ̐̂̆̒ͯḟ̈́ͤeͪ̈́r͐͗̌͒̿ ̽tͯͭo̎ͦ̔̍̓͗ ̎̌̾u͐̓ͪͫs̓ͮ͗̒̾̌eͤ̈̿ ́̽̍̂̚p̿ͤ͋lͨͫͮͯ͑̍͑a͆̏̑͐ṡ͑̄̒ͯmǎ̉ͧͮ ̾ͮͫ͆o̓ͨ̆ͩͤvĕ̏ͩͦͭ̚r̄͐̾͊ ̂̀̉ͫͦ̂b̒͛aͪlͦ͆ͩl̇ͭ͗͐̚i͂̉sͧ̂ͬt̒̒ïͩ̂̌̃̇̊cs̽ ̇nͣ̉̍ot͐̂̆͐ͤ͒̉ ̊̽͒ͤ̚su͊̑ͯͤ̌͆re ͗ͬͤͣ͊w̾͌ͧh̏͐̓̈́y̏̓ ŷou̎̋ ̋ͨͭ͐wͨ̄̆͗̈́ͭoͬ͆u͒̍͐l͆̐͂̊̊̂d͛ͧ̂ͦ̒ ͗̔̂t̍̇̀͌̆̃h̀ͮìͣnͩ͆͗ͧk ̓ͤ̚w͛̇ͮͫͨ̚eͣͤ̄ n̓͒̈́ͮ̏͑e͑ͭe͛͑de͌̄̆͊͊̂͐dͯ ͯͤ̏̑͛̉ͮt̑̃ͫͪheͪ̒̃̂m͒̄̌̈ͧ̏
͒͋̔͑ͭcͤ̏͑͋ͣ͊aͬ̍̑̈́̓n w͂e͗̽̐͛̑ gi͛̓̄̒ͦ̔͗v͆͋̆ͪͣe͋ͫ ̾͋͆̿tͬh͒̑̆̍̌͒ͨemͪ̇̐̐͑̃͛ ̑̿ͭ͊ͦ̄̑b̈́ͭͦa̒̉c̑ͨ͊k̐͊͌̀?͒
̒̇̃̑ͦͭw̌oü͂ͧ̿̍̌lͦd tͤhͩ͊̍̓a̾tͪ̀̚ ̋̆ͣͨ͆̂ͭĥ̆̀͐̓ŭ̄͆ͪ͋̌r̀͒̉̐t̄͑͌ͭ ͣ̏̓yͣ̈́̓ȍ̿ͫ̾ͯ͋̚u̓̈̒̀̈́r͂̔̏ ̄ͦ̂̽ͪͫ͊f̓̑e͌͋̐ͧë̀̇̄l̾iͫ̉ng͊̋͗̉̚s͒ͪ̆? ̀ͭ͋ͫ̓ͫͮ
sa̸d͝ly̸ o̧nc͠è more m̛y͠ ̧ìn̛tell̀ig͞ence̵ ͞g̕athere͡ŕs do̢nt̸ kn̸o̵w͝ wha͠t̀ t́hi̶s̴ ͡i͠s ei̸t̕h͘er̢ ̵

Does anyone want some Gekhazha Hoo? There's still some left.

Ehhh thought you might like the aesthetic. And it seems that we've found a pathway to the Horde/Eortan capital but we don't know how close to the planet it'll shoot our ships out but it's better than slogging through Eortan space for another year or more.

What is it?

It's fresh grilled meat from our most common livestock. Try it, it's really good.

Well first what is it?

Interesting dish. Tell me, what news of the Noo?

Nothing interesting to say i'm afraid, but we have settled a new planet near the Borexis Nebula. The colony's purpouse is to observe the Nebula, as it is still expanding, but besides that it will also serve as a new home for manu Noo.

And I know you wanted to contribute to the war so want to roll a d100 and see how the Noo forces have done?

Rolled 88 (1d100)

Ok, here we go

A fresh start is a good thing I suppose. Well I'm glad your nation is expanding.

Holy shit the Noo have decided to be Top Tier war heroes today. Fluff it out how you want my dude

Any specefic battlefield they are fighting on? Or is it just a random space and/or ground battle against the Horde?

OOC:Eortan and Horde space right now. But it could anywhere in the galaxy it's up to you.

Oh... oh no. There was a massive bombing in Hikeros. It just happened, about 200 dead and counting, changelings.

That is better than nothing,I suppose.
Yes.
Jeez.
I'm gonna kill em all.The disease is nearly done.Do you have a changeling sample?
Perhaps the nebula has new aliens?
How is the Duke?

How did the Changelings get through? Who did they pretend to be?

A security guard by the name of Murto Loker. This was the headquarters of Ploraxian Intelligence for the planet.

He is in quite a good mood lately. He's a solder at heart, and escaping the humdrum of politics and court life for a battle was quite exciting for him.

But, we have found most of the cell which was behind this. Another thing is that, the dukes are not exempt from blood testing for changelings, that goes for taxla.

Yes. Recently, at the spaceport above the vacation world of Novos Prime, a minor duke engaged with security over not wanting to take a blood testing. He was arrested and kept in a holding cell, after assaulting security forces.

Now,admittedly,there are not part of the Federation.By all rules,he should be released.
He must have enjoyed it.
Will he aid in the assault on Drassia?
Inkito,do your people have a rapid deploying system of gas?I would rather not have to use my own ships on every planet to kill these changelings.

Ooc
Also,anyone want any special commands on Discord?
I added a furious fiddling Rumar into it,so if you guys want certain speeches or songs,even an introduction,just ask.

I added some spaces for writefaggotry and lore,as well.Karl,you could post your Ceph War and Grand Galactic War stories there.

Ooc
Also,anyone want any special commands on Discord?
I added a furious fiddling Rumar into it,so if you guys want certain speeches or songs,even an introduction,just ask.

I added some spaces for writefaggotry and lore,as well.Karl,you could post your Ceph War and Grand Galactic War stories there.

Here's the link.
discord.gg/Py5VmK

Shit double posted,sorry.

He has made it his intention that he intends to take this war to the end and fight it out, much to the liking of the troops.

W͇͙͈̟̖͍͙e̯̬ ͙ḁ̥̙̼̗̫r͔̼̤͓̩e͓̺̠̺̰͖̦ ͉̙̤͖̠i̜n͙͓̳͓̟̝ ̱̼͚̞t̪̻͖͓͍̤h̭̻̹i͇̦s̫̦ ͓̻war ̟͕̹͈̪̱t͉̼͉̬o̻̰ ͍̝͎͍w̜̖i̥̦͇̳̝̜n̫̪̬̺ t̘͔̝͉͓̺͙h̰̹̙̺͈i̭̤̯̙̖͎s̜͍̳̞ ͕̯w̬̺̼a̭̝̗r͙ ͎͔͙͙͓͕a͉n̜̤̦̩̩d̼͕̗͙̦̺ ͚͙̺͓w͔̜̱̺̝̙̺e̘̖ ̼̟͖̣wo̟̗̖̺̜n̙͉͉̳ͅ'͓͔͓̻t̜̣ ̘̼̺̭͈̠̭cͅo͙̻̙̺m̟̯ͅḙ̙͍̦ ̹͚̪͉͎͉̝b̖̮̟͕̻̰a̱̣c̦k̩͉͍̘ͅ ̥̹͍u̖̘̝̭n͚̫͍̭̥͙̥ṯ͈i̘̫l ͈̪̯̪̮͉iṱ͕̖̜̰̦͉s̰ ̬̦̞͙ͅo͙̻̺v͙̝͕͙̠͖̝e̩̝͚̻̟̟͕r̮̠̞̦̣ ̠̳̣̝̥ͅo͔͈̫v̪͇͇̼̰e͓̫̮̙r͖ ̖̺͔̬͖̙th͔̫̗͕̝̹̗e̫̼͇̳̦̜re͈̝̼̹

And if he dies?I would assume he is under the best protection.
A dead Duke would harm your people's morale considerably.

He has the Orga with him, he will be safe. Besides it would take a considerable weapon to put down anything wearing that armour he has.

The Orga lance,I assume?

Orga Guards to be specific .