You are now a Perpetual

You are now a Perpetual.

Assuming you didn't do anything to change things, the future would follow along the 40k route: Age of Technology, Age of Strife, Great Crusade, Horus Heresy, all that stuff is to follow. Everything you know about the lore is, barring interference on your part, assured to happen.

Getting doubles in your post means you're a psyker, delta level. Getting triples means you're a blank.

What would you do with your newfound power and knowledge?

Fuck lots of women, eventually fuck my descendants
Also procrastinate a lot

I shitpost on /pol/

Kill jews and Muslims. And have sex with Hot asian girls

I slowly buy shares of whoever produces hot pockets until I'm the ceo

Find out if perpetuals can get aids.
Risk accidentally spreading a lot of aids.

Probably just fuck around while trying to avoid the Inquisition, Chaos, and Dark Eldar. When shit starts to really hit the fan I leave the galaxy and see if the Old Ones want to chill.

>Apply Malalian parasite or Malal-issued Wargear

>Jump in front of a Chaos Champion ascending to Daemon Princehood during the part where the Patron Chaos gods send down their little bit of power to force the transformation, or kill the fucker point blank when this occurs

>Raw warpstuff hits you instead, parasite filters the Warp energy copyrighted to the ruinious powers because anti-daemon-daemon meaning they no longer fucking own it and thus it's recipient

>When you become an independant unaligned Daemon Prince thanks to Malal and do whatever you want after killing the power-cucked Chaos Champion namely, eat his fucking warband

>Wreck shit like a Primarchblankgreyknight that you are, and best of all, remove patron allegiance from other Daemons and cuck Slaanesh out of it's Daemonettes, make Nurglings that pratice Necromancy, and Bloodthirsters with quirky downtime interests

>Tzeentch Kvecthing for 400,0000 years

Once spaceflight comes around Id just get a self-sustaining spacecraft and fuck off out of the galaxy in a boat full of people who worship me.

Why are people so fascinated with the Malal meme? Its a terrible name for a stupid edgy concept.

Feel free to call him Malice then, loyalist. Reminder he can waltz straight the fuck out of the warp when a body is prepared for him, no wonder Tzeentch used the heresy to keep him down.

Nigger, Ive been playing chaos for over a decade. You dont get to call me a loyalist.

Not my fault that you faggots need to have a *teleports behind you* tier villain-villain rather than just digging into how cool chaos is on its own.

It is easy, we kill the emperor before he becomes one.
Most of the problems are gone, so I could go back to procrastination and being immortal NEET

So how will you end the Age of Strife and unite mankind, genius?

Someone will do it, fully or better partially.
By the time emperor did this there were new space civilizations that started expanding.

Humanity grows by internal competition and low intensity conflict.

IoM was created, grown into power and as any hegemonic state it stagnated and now is in decline.
If there were more human factions they would be in eternal competition, and none would stagnate for to long or would be eaten by other one, that would in turn break apart, so circle of thesis antithesis and synthesis would continue.

I dunno, try to manipulate global politics for the better until the Emperor comes around, then fight for him.

Train for years, hop on a ship find the interex, never fall to chaos because I know about it, tell Magnus about the warp and daemons, try to tell the emperor about things.

Oh I'm a delta level pysker, then I have to find the emperor right away, or I will get eaten by an enslaver right away

First order of business is to get out of the Milky Way, get an FTL ship that doesn't heavily rely on the Warp to move or make my own generation ship and fuck off away from the grim darkness that's bound to come. Failing that, save as much tech from the Age of Technology as I can inside of some iceball of a moon, when the time is right reveal its location to the AM and watch the fireworks.
If possible, try and stop the Age of Strife from happening somehow (fuck if I know how to do this, any ideas?)

Good point, save a billion copies of an STC

>fuck if I know how to do this, any ideas
Wasn't age of strife caused mostly by FTL stopping to work due to warp storms?
If I remember correctly it should be doable to bypass this.
You can't save the Eldar but you may be able to create non warp FTL drive.

Or current best bets are warp drive based on Alcubierre theory(pic rel shows estimation of needed exotic matter mass to achieve "speed" of 20c) or some kind of wormhole generator.

The necrons had non-warp FTL drives, didn't they? Why not point humans in their prime at a tomb world or two and have them dig up some necron ships?

Don't let it start in the first place. Use our knowledge of Warp and present-day Internet to custom-build Warp entities designed to guard human space from interference. Hello Khorne, say hi to Saber, goodbye Khorne. Hello Slaanesh, say hi to mai waifu, goodbye Slaanesh.

Warp is a resource, it can be tamed through memetic engineering.

Draw pictures of genitalia and killroys on restrooms.

Then keep shitposting until the chaos god Caustralia(god of shit posting) is born and breaks our internet, and creates the brown eye of terror. Basically just the Eldar over again.

There is very, very little to do unless you go the God-Emperor route.

We've seen Perpetuals try all kinds of things, but they barely affect the grand scope of history. Shit's hard.

The most useful idea I can think of is to stay in touch with the others, so we can vaguely agree on the direction we want society to go. Losing touch with your other immortals is a bad idea.

>seeking out other immortal beings to participate in a never ending democracy.

>Then keep shitposting until the chaos god Caustralia(god of shit posting) is born and breaks our internet, and creates the brown eye of terror. Basically just the Eldar over again.
It is already happening, Veeky Forums is creating frog god of memes and shitposting.

But trying to influence properties of major chaos gods by widespread belief may work.
In untold billions believe that Khorne is just, honorable god of war that fights for justice and to protect innocents, it may work to contain his murder boner making him more "civilized" god of civilized war.

They have but necrons are massively powerful in their own right and you don't want to poke sleeping necron with a stick.
In the end you may be unable to reverse engineer their drive as old humanity may lack prerequisite theory to understand how this shit works and how to build more of it.
While you don't need to understand how something works i detail you need basic knowledge about it.
Primitive tribes could not reverse engineer an airplane even if they capture one.

>useful idea I can think of is to stay in touch with the others
There could be only one, user.

>What would you do with your newfound power and knowledge?

I honestly don't know. There's no way I can convince the Emperor to alter his course (the man's an arrogant ass, he's not going to listen to me even if I explain the flaws with his grand design to his face in exacting detail), no way I can compete with his psyker power to force him to change his ways...

The only thing I can think of doing that stands the remotest chance of success at actually helping out Humanity as a whole is waiting for its diaspora throughout the Galaxy and then glassing Earth before the Great Crusade can get underway - preferably before the Emperor has even begun to create the Primarchs. The Emperor's plans are left stillborn (and, ideally, he's dead, at least for the moment), and I can then head out to the Interex and start trying to help develop it.

Malal is a stupid idea because chaos in inherently self destructive already

get guud at kill'n so i can kill stuff in the grimdark future eventually

I go bro-up with Emps and Malcy boy and do my best to help create the Imperium.

Enjoy the DAoT. Load up on cool shit from that era, and study enough to be able to build/maintain it. Remember NOT to use AI or Men of Iron.

Get a seed ship filled with artifacts and genetic samples from old Earth. That and some STCs. Send the ship in realspace out of the Galaxy on a fifty thousand year orbit so that it would be clear of all the Warp shenanigans until it can be recovered later. Obviously the orbit would put it above the galactic plane to avoid Tyranids.

So when the Fall begins, I found a nice quiet self sustaining colony to wait out the Age of Strife. A place within what would become Ultramar. An STC might not survive all that time but will hopefully give us a tech level sufficient to defend ourselves until the Empire arrives and I bask in plot protection during the heresy.

Then afterward I wrangle a charter and spend the next 10k years as a Rogue Trader.

So you know all those supplements where peaceful idyllic worlds that hadn't known violence for ten thousand years gets ravaged by X horrible menace? Helpfully including the date when they're attacked? Yeah. Those are my vacation spots.

The thing is, precog in 40k is kind of a trap. Lots of people have it, and beyond personal tactical advantage it doesn't do any good. Trying to change the future usually CREATES the future, or makes things even worse. Even the Necrons, who don't use the Warp for their precog, suffer from this.

So I'm not going to play that game of tilting at windmills. The eldar are going to destroy themselves and fuck up the galaxy. That's a fact. The Emperor will bring about the very future he's trying to prevent, and institute policies that will delay and perhaps make impossible the future he's trying to create. The train's barrelling down the track, and at best you can use foreknowledge to not get run over yourself, and maybe even build a little safe space once it's gone by.

That may or may not be how time works, but it's how 40k works.

I spend my eternity studying like the nerd I am

Wish I knew more about 40k lore so I'd have any idea what the fuck was going on in my new life

I googled it and I'm an immortal boy unless I get digits.

Seems alright so far

damn, guess I'm just a boy.

Really I'd just ride the train until eventually I somehow died, and if I didn't I'd continue riding the train?

I feel like at some point no matter what I do I'd just get snatched up by the emperor and get made into some big ass borderline body-horror war machine.

>You are now a Perpetual
and
>Assuming you didn't do anything to change things, the future would follow along the 40k route: Age of Technology, Age of Strife, Great Crusade, Horus Heresy, all that stuff is to follow. Everything you know about the lore is, barring interference on your part, assured to happen.

Means it should be not that hard. Hard but doable to make a lasting change.

Perpetual means that I am immortal so time in human sense is no problem for me.
So compound interest my friends.
As long as I manage to stay ahead of inflation (not hard if you don't except reasonable return within normal lifespan) I'll be one of the richest person on Earth when FTL drive gets invented.
Then I could found my own colonization program and fuck of to Scutum-Perseus arm, beyond future men of iron and astromonicon bullshit.
There I could guide people to create comfy space civ(as majority shareholder of company that owns fucking everything, soft power is better than being part of official gov), that could great IoM as equals or even superiors when they come.

And if the Nids/Chaos come and win, then will be the time to explain why we spent considerable amount of our GDI on luxurious trans-galactic escape ship.

I spend the next 30,000 years studying science and engineering. When the Emperor starts doing his thing I approach him and offer the sum of my knowledge. He probably knows everything I do but I figure I can teach others and undercut the Mechanicum and their monopoly on technology. Also advise Big E to assign Custodes or something to the legions to act as observers and report on anomalous behavior and maybe sit Loragar down and maybe actually try to be a good dad as well as Master Of Mankind.

So close to being a psyker too. Damn.

Bang lots of women. Get bored. Take the easy way out knowing that there is nothing but war and suffering.

Probably enjoy the rest of my 'life' as it stands, get successful and begin laying the groundwork for future events, mainly hide outs and stashes. From that point, participate every now and then in every major human conflict I could which at this point would probably be Syria.

Somewhere along the way I'd try to start seeking out the Emperor and aid him in his grand purpose, subtlety warning him of the future but never explicitly telling him what the consequences of his actions will be.

To spread my legacy I would either take a wife and wait until she died or kill her when I needed to be gone, establishing some kind of foundation for any children we had. Or I could just be a bigger scumbag and pump n dump my way across time and space.

When the age of interstellar travel begins, try to hump as many Eldar as I can without risking my perpetuality to some cucked farser. When tau come about, try to hump as many THICC watercaste qt's I can. Also, kill them. In the age of the Imperium, would establish myself several inquisitor personas that would refresh as new dudes every couple centuries, probably fight with the DKOK a lot because why not?

I'm going to make Pol Pot look like fucking Ghandi. And when some kooky Anatolian guy ends up as his second in command, I'll tell him I know what's going on and who he is--and that I'll help him build his stupid space empire with my knowledge of the future if he lets me have my way for exactly one century and gives me one condition: Earth remains pristine forever. Imperial decree. When we're done... You know doing my thing, 90% of Earth is to be left rural forever. After that we can do whatever it doesn't matter.

By the end of that one century, it won't matter what happens, I'll have what I want. Let's kick this "Holy Roman Empire in Space" shit into high gear.

Play GTA Vice City I guess. Also hide a bunch of stcs under my bed.

Save the Eldar.

In the Dark Age of Technology, instead of trying to prevent shit that's far beyond me I instead nip the problem in the bud: try to initiate the Eldar-reformation BEFORE the Fall so the Craftworlders get a head start.

Hopefully my example of an immortal human who knows too much shit could demonstrate to some Eldar that humans are a powerful component of the galaxy. If they act less like cunts, then other humans would soften up to them.

Also might drop in on old Emps and tell him shit won't go the way he wants.

Then I play my games in peace.

You can't Shitpost on /pol/. That's like saying you're going to take a shit into a sewage pipe for a prank.

-Find a way a to slowly earn money and influence over the course of my life.

-Wait for Gellar and make sure he lives longer and creates a whole university based on his research. Sponsor the fuck out of all the scientist who work with Gellar fields, psi nullification fields and so on.

-Create corporations and other entities to spread this tech. Probably also plan and pay for multiple terrorist acts with warp based weaponry that can be prevented by defensive installations based on Gellar tech.

-Jew the humanity until each house has a warp suppressor installed in the basement. Probably at that time also can try to cooperate with Emperor.

this, build a fucknormous personal library / museum. probably in secret if possible

Witness the Fall of Prospero. Follow the Faceless One as far as I can, learn what he was doing between Horus Heresy and 41st millenium if at all possible. Find out the truths behind Calixis Sector. Seek out the depths of the Warp: Is there a bottom, or is it endless? What can you find there? What lies in the Halo Stars?
Sanity be damned, my curiosity demands more. Cosmic Truth or bust, and screw the Chaos Gods: Their truth falls short in the grand scheme I have witnessed.

The Eldar had the same idea but there is one problem. Chaos exists outside of the galaxy. You cannot outrun Chaos. It's omnipresent.

I think I would wait out the storm until the emperor comes about and try to get a audience and tell him what's going to be happening. he might not believe me but hey I tried my best

I will become someone like a collector of knowledge working from the shadows, keeping it safe, act upon it to make life better for everyone and use it to prevent dangerous shit from happening and while I'm at it I will enhance my body as much as possible, possibly becoming an artificial daemon prince. If Emps decides to pop up I will be his advisor and maybe create my own secret legion to do important stuff. If Emps stuff doesn't work I build up my forces and take over the empire and make it right.

Or spend your infinite lifespan on figuring it out on your own.

And making sure they don't fuck with men of iron, or making sure men of iron don't turn bad.

>Remember the DAoT and AoS (Age of Strife)
>Shit was the low-point for humanity (worse than post-Heresy Imperium)
>Emperor appears and launches GC
>Join in, because it actually gets shit done
>Heresy happens and all goes to shit
>Imperium after Horus Heresy is screwed up for no reason due to High Lords and their incompetence
>FRAK THIS!! I'm starting my hyper secret cabal to reverse the grimdark idiocy in places that shouldn't be grimdark in the first place

Recruit the more reasonable Inquisitors (it won't be easy finding said Inquisitors). Any Inquisitor dabbling in Chaos stuff or serving Xenos will be shot on the spot.

Also find and terminate Ecclesiarchs and replace them with ones that are genuinely trying to do something good for people (this is even harder than said). Then try to recruit said genuine Ecclesiarchs and have them help my cabal.

BTW, find Techpriests that are more open to sharing STC and at least combining STC into new ones for Imperial armies and the people in general (again, not so easy). This way it may or may not work well.

Look for ancient STC and sources of knowledge as it will be useful

Now that Guilliman is around, my job got much easier. But I won't contact him...yet. Must find a way to contact him without looking suspiciously. OR BEING SUSPICIOUS AT ALL. Not to mention explaining him that I'm nearly as old as Emps.

>I will trade my knowledge of the future to the guy who already sees the future and loves all mankind, in exchange for being allowed to act out my genocidal HoI IV fantasies on mankind

I'm sure he'll go for it, great plan.

Emperor could be Hitler as far as we know.
He might think that terrible conflict was in some way important for future of mankind and death of millions was acceptable sacrifice for him.
All of war and Germany loosing it might have been just as planed.