ODN App delayed on google play indefinitely

*Breathes in*

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The ODN app scheduled to release on google play tomorrow has been delayed due to "issues all week with google play" and there is no set timeline for resolution

ODN cucks are already seeing a massive selloff.

Everyone thank ScottP and Sagemark as the door hits you on the way out

Other urls found in this thread:

osm.obsidianplatform.com/
twitter.com/ObsidianCrypto/status/944711706856615936
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Source?

>Source?

his ass.

osm.obsidianplatform.com/

Unfortunately due to issues outside of our control, we are unable to launch on the Google Play Store this weekend. We are awaiting a response from the Google Play Store support team to resolve their website issue. We will continue to keep everyone updated as we work to resolve this with Google.
We apologize for the Play Store delay as this was an unforeseen issue that arose this week, but we have previously commented on the fact that we have no control over their release process or their website.

I always thought FUD was a meme...

twitter.com/ObsidianCrypto/status/944711706856615936

read it above you faggot ass scottp cocksucker

no cheap ODN for you

meh. it's still available for download on the 24th.

fuck... it's fucking over
just sold 100k

yeah if you want the dev filled with bugs version that should have been qa'd weeks in advance. this is basically a bandaid and excuse for not being able to launch the full product

bahahahaa. I was actually going to buy this again in preparation for the app.

top kek. What a meme this coin has become

>eyeroll
whatever you say.

Wow, bugs in their working product. Fudders can never call it vaporware again so they are getting desperate.

oh and in the actual blog it says the android version wont have any privacy features until fully polished. so you faggots basically waited 3 months for a very basic open source messenger.

I called it all this time and nobody believed me

Hello all, just dropping in to give you actual evidence that there is an error on Google's Play Store console/dashboard itself which is prolonging the release.

The Play Store requires an upload of a certain minimum amount of images (icon, feature image, screenshots) yet inspecting the network seems to show a 404 error on their end for uploading.

There is literally nothing we can do about this and are still waiting for them to fix whatever is going on. This was an unforeseen event.

It isn't even a full product launch if you have literally been following the announcements / posts for the past two months.

This is an open beta release for a minimum viable product. UI enhancements, more features, and iOS open beta are the next steps.

Actually there will be full privacy features as text messages are encrypted end-to-end. The only thing that was not completed in time for this beta release (will be updated in the future) is local encryption of media files (i.e., photos/images).

This is because the focus was on, as I mentioned before, a minimum viable product.

I dont know, there is already a mass selloff happening. GG

this was me. i sold all my ODN because you said so. thanks for helping me buana.

People sell for literally any reason.

> BTC crashing
> Any announcement (good or bad)
> Pajeets
> FUD

We don't want pumpers and dumpers anyways. It's no fun for anyone. People that believe in our project, our future, and to support an ecosystem revolving around privacy and control of user data should have a share of Obsidian. 10% Staking rewards are a fine comfort.

good job. now you wont have to trade with bots on cryptopia only for another 2 months

holy shit are you...sagemark?
it is an honor.

>me holding ODN in 2018
Oh look, sale on masternodes!

he goes by sagescam around here. Or ScottP. Or Osama Bin Laden

Time to fill some morer bags boys.

No, Pixxl. A developer on the team.

Let me know if you want me to add a secret pink wojack edition of the OSM landing page just for biz.

PLZ STAHP

Thanks for all the communication you guys give us, the community is a big green flag. I'm supporting you all the way.

so does this mean you get fired now for submitting it a day ago when you guys had all month to do it? and on a friday the last day of the week before a holiday weekend?

blackstone hyped this shit up since nov promising a release

We were working on other parts of the app release and figured we could finish it up with images since they're assumingely the easiest part.

> inb4 it was a wrong assumption

hahahahahah when will you stupid brainlets learn this is a pump and dump shitcoin designed by sagescam and he has already dumped 2 times on everyone, this will be the 3rd dump.

They were supposed to submit it before it was done? Are you retarded sir?

like putting up rave videos and then firing 3 advisors for making the website look like pajeet trash? Can I speak to sagemark please, have him come to my thread.

Holding this coin since ICO was like being repeatedly raped by a pack of niggers. The JUSTing never ended.

I finally said enough is enough today and sold my 35k stack for a considerable loss (in sats obviously, I'm way up in USD).

Ah fuck this
I'd definitely sell my odn at this point if I actually cared that much about my money in crypto.

If you got in at the ico, you literally could not have sold at a satoshi loss today

THIS LOL

I swear to god, you folks need to get a grip. You're like a bunch of immature children.

Just be fucking patient and wait for the super moon in 2018, This is an easy $10 coin.

Buy high am I right?