Pros and cons of having 4+ arms?

Pros and cons of having 4+ arms?

>pros
you have four arms
>cons
you won't be able to fully get that itch on your back that's been bugging you for the past hour or so

Depends how dexterous the arms are together - if only one of your four hands is good for writing and things then the value of 4 hands goes down a lot.

Still good for holding and general gross motor functions though

>pros
You can make more than twice as much money selling handjobs
>cons
Excessive neural load or distracting autonomous kinetic drivers.

Pros:
>quad yielding
>possible multitasking
>can carry more stuff
>excellent drummer
>lewd stuff

Cons:
>everyone calls you Goro
>you'll probably still have only one dominant hand
>if you feel awkward not knowing what to do with your hands while walking/standing, the pain will be doubled
>shirts and jackets are more expensive
>it's ugly

What about 6 arms?

Four handjobs

four times the armpit sweat

Extremely complex shapes could be cut on a dance floor.

>its 41°c at the shade 96% humidity
>you are in a party full of people
>you forgot deodorant
NOT SO GREAT NOW 4ARMS MAN EH?

>pros
>being capable of giving advanced high-tier hugs
>being able to perform six-dimensional hand-holding

>cons
>none

cravers are rad

you will by necessity walk with a hunchback because extra arms will change your center of gravity.
Depending on how they are anchored to your sound, you may additionally be unable to stand up straight or lift anything heavy with the second pair of arms due to having no leverage

Seems like it could be pretty useful in a close quarters battle against the enemy

The main pro is that you can hold your smartphone with one hand, fap with the other, massage your balls with the third, and hold a beer with the last hand. Also, you can hold your burger, your soda and your fries, all at the same time, too. Speaking of fries, you can eat them much faster using three hands for eating and one for holding the ketchup cup. Push-ups become much easier since you have two additional triceps to push. With four hands you become instantly more skilled at breakdance, and juggling.

Cons: Twice the DOMS on arms day. Putting on a shirt when drunk is more difficult.

...Is that a weeaboo Craver?

What do you think is the most efficient way of anchoring multiple extra arms onto a torso?
Trying to design a cyber character with 4 additional arms on a kind of back mounted rig, but the orientation seems off to me.

Maybe a Riftborn'd Craver? I could say it's a Vodyani'd Craver but the lack of glowy dusty stuff makes me think otherwise.

Cravers and necrophage are my jam- there's just something about the abandoned soldier race that is almost able to break free of their programming but never can that I love

Pro: punching really fast

>Not having detachable arms
What are you a pleb?

Pros:
>you have four arms
>remember how you were carrying stuff and thought "if only I had an extra arm to grab that"
>now you have enough arms to grab whatever bullshit you were thinking about grabbing, and an extra hand to hunt for titties to grab
>if you're out with two friends and all three of you get really excited, you can slap double high fives with both of them at the exact same time
>enjoy out-clapping whatever uncle you had that thought he could clap harder than you
>someone annoying you by tapping their fingernails?
>fingertap two simultaneous renditions of through the fire and flames using two hands each, but start one half a second later
>laugh at them trying to keep up with you while you sound like a box of woodpeckers being shaken by an industrial paint mixer

>cons
>everyone will be jealous of you until you die, which is okay because you can always dedicate one hand to holding up a mirror that shows whats behind your back and STILL HAVE ONE MORE USABLE ARM THAN EVERYONE ELSE ON THE PLANET EARTH
>GAS THE TWO-ARMS, ARM WAR NOW

It depends. 4 arms as depicted most of the time would be useless, the second pair of arms would impede the main pair and have no dedicated chest muscles and shoulder blades and the like, making them shitty vestigial limbs. OP pic is a good example of this, both pairs of arms would barely be able to move and the back pair would be weak as shit, barely being able to hold their own weight. You'd need an entirely new set of pectorals that don't get in the way of the first.

The advantages are obvious though, especially if no heavy lifting is required. You can whack off and surf the internet at the same time, for example, or actually play one of those multi neck guitars properly.

Don't know much about nutrition/muscle calorie usage, but assuming you did twice as many things with double the amount of arms, would a drawback be increased need for food/fuel and becoming exhausted quicker?

Without any augmentation, the human brain cannot simultaneously control 4 arms. But If you're doing a cyborg or something, I guess you could handwave it as cyborg brain powers. Or nanomachines.

>pros
can do things like keep a weapon at the ready while also messing with other equip and/or objects
could use a heavier 2h weapon and use a shield if going low tech
having an extra set of hand while doing certain things could be invaluable, like hold/reaching for a tool while using two hands to hold something steady

>cons
finding clothing/armor that fits right if not every one else is 4armed
actually having sufficient brain power to use those 4 arms effectively, two arms with human level dexterity already takes up a huge amount of space in the motor cortex and somatosensory strip

I can finger myself in all holes at the same time

Pleasure twice as many dragons at once. Picture unrelated.

It would depend on the torso plan, no? For cyber-limbs, I like having them split in a freely rotating shoulder socket, like General Grevious.

For 4 additional arms? If you want to look like a hulked out landmate, have a larger pair come off at the shoulderblades, and a smaller pair for fine manipulation attached on mid-pectoral. If you want large strong Dr. Octopus type cyber limbs, have them come off at the shoulderblades and lower back on a backpack rig or a torso-wrap rig.

Is that a fucking Craver?

Wield four swords!
Slash four fools at once!
Slash one fool four times!

maybe more

can also slash 2 fools twice

Pros
>Shank four niggas at once
>Shank one nigga four times
>Shields are for pussies
>Bitches be all over your badass quad-sword style

Cons
>Shields ain't actually for pussies.

Oh my! I sure love this ebonics meme, such fun! xD

Hawt.

Assuming they have the same amount of muscle power in each arm, they'd be a good bit stronger. Not twice as strong, I don't think, as you use muscles in your torso too for many tasks, but it'd still make a difference.

Honestly, just having two extra hands to hold things would be very useful. I'm always having to hold something in my mouth, so having more hands would be great.

Two hands: Can hold two hot dogs
Four hands: Can hold four hot dogs

Gee Billy, -four- hot dogs?

Extra arms would probably be a big help when climbing. I'm not sure what sort of swimming strokes would be good for 4 arms, but it's still extra limbs to move water, so it might be helpful.

May perform an additional free manuveur per round. You may not perform more than two manuveurs per round.

It's an OG Craver from back when they fought for the Virtual Endless.

Shank four niggas at once
Shank one nigga four times

It's a reference to the Nigga Knights CYOA.

>like General Grevious.
You are my sort of negro.

hear me out. Sci-fi setting. New arms are controlled by magnets and made out of light metals/plastics. Gives them the durability of human arms, and float slightly off the body, giving them the same mobility without weighing the person down.

Imagine.

I love how anytime 4-armed people are discussed, folks talk about them doing 4 things at once, as if 2-armed people like us are constantly doing two things at once.

A Craver Prime, yes.

Actually we do. Accuracy dwindles quite a bit because mostly our vision is still only one target base.

Pros:
You have fucking 4+ arms
Cons:
You have 4+ armpits, gotta use a lot of deodorant I guess, still worth it af

>4 Arms
>Not having 16

Weak shit.

>Having 16 arms
>Laughing Hecatonchires

People that came after 2009 like you should be killed.

>Pros
gee four hot dogs
>Cons
Cutting of limbs would be more common as a punishment

¯\¯\_(ツ)_/¯/¯