Next coin to be pumped thanks to our guy John Mcafee

Next coin to be pumped thanks to our guy John Mcafee

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/393076318700568577/394278258918817802/Screen_Shot_2017-12-23_at_7.00.12_PM.png
discord.gg/qXpkdeZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based on what, you-u .. goofball!

Bought @ 800, hopefully mcafee delivers

confirmed! lets ride boyz

In one of his interviews, Mcafee mentions the need for decentralized storage coin

Sia is the only one on the market.

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/393076318700568577/394278258918817802/Screen_Shot_2017-12-23_at_7.00.12_PM.png

just gon leave dis here. get ready for pumpy pumpy

>lists brainlet pnd discord as source
kek

Sia is currently sitting at sub 200sats

It will rise whether you like it or not.
There is ABSOLUTELY no reason not to throw a wad on it, sit & wait with all the updates that are coming to Sia.

It has been sleeping for a long time and everyone is aware of it, whales are accumulating judging by the trades.
This is one of the most undervalud coins at this moment.

If DGB and shitcoin Verge mooned, this is th next one on the list.

Don't say we didn't warn you.

>pic related, you after sc moons

Filecoin

Basically what anybody with half a brain already knows - SIA IS A SOLID LONG TERM HOLD WITH TRUE VALUE.

If you didn't already have SIA then buy a bag and wait. This is and has been one to keep long term.

Overvalued, not even released, devs keep a large amounts of the coin, greedy bastards wanting to raise up to 750m

Scamcoin.

SC is held by major whales for a reason

Storj

storj

Not decentralized

false ad then

it has a dependence on a Bridge in order for the network to function.
Not decentralized (or yet?)

Also, Mcafee chases undervalued coins.

It is. Its """ decentralized """ but way more centralized than Sia.

Storj will 100% comply with LE.

They even told Ashton Kutcher they have a way to prevent illegal things being stored.

DOA desu baka senpai.

the 6 months old interview ? talk about lag ...

uhh no

WHO CARES BUTTCOIN IS TANKING AAAAAAARGH

>not coin of the day

Why did he talk about digitcoin though ? Isn't it considered to be crap for a reason ? Is he just trying to get rid of his bags ? Is he making fun of people following him ?

Pretty sure he's already loaded.
He's probably just trying to help a couple of coin devs and people make some profit.

I would do the same for the lulz

Whatever option it is, it is profitable for us and that's what counts.

i see what the picture is saying but either i have no self awareness or maybe this list of movies could be narrowed down significantly.

fuck it, just bought 50,000. If it dumps on me, oh well.

It's a decent gamble, but im hoping this mcafee shit is legit.

Don't screw me, biz.

well, i personally think that sia is a perspective project anyway and has solid dev team, so dont be idiot and dont drop those bags on downslide(s)...

Anybody buy a miner?

fake he denied it

Not planning on it.

It just seems farfetched for Sia to even double right now in price. It's marketcap is almost a billion. and there's 31 billion coins total.

But, who knows even that will even matter if McAfee shills it on twitter.

>But, who knows even that will even matter if McAfee shills it on twitter

this. It will gain shortterm in the next 36 hours, just hop and and be prepared to sell

>anything on the internet is true
It's fake
If XVG and DGB pumped, Sia can pump as well.

Considering verge mkaps don't matter anymore. We hyper bull market now.

Btw, it's breaking out of the daily 1day jump clouds so it's going into mega bull mode regardless. Expect it to attempt the road to 1k

>It just seems farfetched for Sia to even double right now in price.
>It's marketcap is almost a billion. and there's 31 billion coins total.
If you have time, do your homework and calc value of top50-100 or special picks and compare them to their actual/future usefulness and be amazed, how overvalued some of them are...

na, he cant even pump digibytes. he is only unloading his bags

Do you mind sharing that discord channel user?

i bought some verge coins but my wallet was offline so they havn't showed up and i dont know how to turn my wallet on does anyone know to turn verge wallet online? its not the app its electrum desktop wallet

try connecting to another server, and turn off Autoconnect and turn off SSL

it only lists two servers and neither work for me

I had the same problem withdrawing from bittrex. it will show up. try: electrum-xvg.stream

Stop posting this fake shit everywhere lowlife faggot

100% certain this will be a pump soon

He said this when he was half sober

>implying he isn’t high off his mind when tweeting shitcoins

Just put half a BTC in. Don’t fuck me biz

join crypto pump group discord.gg/qXpkdeZ

What's the target price here?

Okay OP you convinced me. I just dumped about $1500 into SIA

I am in too. sounds promising and a descent coin any way. website looks professional. So im balls deep.

I wish I had that much to put in, sadly I only had 1500. Even if Mcafee doesn't shill I still think it will go up fast

Yeah well, I thought I had my money in BAT and was still in BTC... missed out on 30+% gain and then got into Verge at the high and lost on that... so I’m not doing well at the moment.

>mfw I bought 80,000 Sia @ 85 satoshi

Just sold off most of my other coins and bought in at 195 sats. This will work out.

Sia is holding fucking strong through this bitcoin dip. When the ashes are down, SIA will emerge like a phoenix!

WHERE DO I BUY SIA BITTREX WONT LET ME SIGN UP

>not being on every exchange with all the money you own
HAHAHA