youtube.com/watch?v=CvERHiTfx9w
youtube.com/watch?v=a1wXO5sQsm0
youtube.com/watch?v=FekLbpKr0ig
youtube.com/watch?v=-Sf6TzwTnYE
youtube.com/watch?v=ujcjnEO-YKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where's that DAMN fourth chaos emerald?

Oh, I'll be taking that.

EXCELLENT, I THINK I'LL GIVE MYSELF A PRRRRROMOTION!

WHAT?! WHO IS THIS BLUE CREATURE STEALING MY CHAOS EMERALDS! I BET IT'S THAT FURRY FOOL SONIC!

SCRRRATCH! GRRRROUNDER! WHERE ARE YOU NICOMBOTS?

Tzeentch chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"

Tell me how to use this thing, and I may spare your life, weakling.

underrated post

HMMMM... YES... I SEE

THAT, MY DEHYDRATED FRIEND, IS A CHAOS EMERALD. IF THEY ARE GATHERED I... I MEAN WE... I MEAN YOU CAN ATTAIN UNLIMITED POWER! THERE IS BUT ONE TEENY TINY HEDGEHOG SHAPED PRRROBLEM IN MY- OUR WAY.

SO, MY ASHEN ASSOCIATE, HOW ABOUT A DEAL? YOU HELP ME FIND THESE EMERALDS AND WE DEAL WITH A MUTUAL RRRRODENT PROBLEM!

A TRULY INGENIOUS IDEA FROM I, DOCTOR IVO RRROBOTNIK!

So there are more of these artefacts.
Maybe with their combined power, I shall finally breach the wards protecting the Black Library, and it's secrets will finally be mine to claim!
Consider ourselves in agreement, for now at least.

>genius with the master plans
>turns animals into robots just because he can
>incredibly high iq
>trying to gather emeralds of chaos
Is eggman a cultist of Tzeentch?

WOAH THERE, EGG-BREATH, NOT SO FAST

TZEENTCH MY DUDE, IF I KNOW EGG-BRAIN, AND I DO, HE'S GONNA BETRAY YOU. AND THAT'S NO GOOD.

Hmm...

Yoink.

And it's gone.

Eggman is literally a genius grandpa with many positive qualities:
>Charismatic
>Hardworking
>Active
>Outgoing
>Sociable
>Creative
>Original
>Nurturing
>Trustworthy
>Reliable
>Optimistic
>Loveable
Is there any reason not to love Eggman?

Silence, Warp Spawn, all followers of the Changer of Ways expect betra...

WHAT TREACHERY IS THIS!?

Time Pilots! That V.I.L.E. villainess Carmen Sandiego has personally stolen one of the Chaos Emeralds and hidden it somewhere in the timestream! We know what she took, but not where she hid it! If it remains in a point in history it shouldn't be in, then the damage to the timeline could be catastrophic!

You have 28 minutes to find it, or history will change FOREVER!

Initiate chronoskimmer launch sequence!

Boot up the chrono-computer! Power up the engines! Extend the temporal sequencer!

NOW GET GOING!

You forgot kickass theme song.
youtube.com/watch?v=CvERHiTfx9w

he's fat and bald

This shit is getting fruity.

And yet he's a Dedicated, Ambitious Mastermind, Nevermind He Even Did Grand Experiments, He's OG nigga.

Greetings ma'am, may I join your fine organization and aid you in the search of this thief?

Eh! You can't just let your stuff lying around!

I don't know. That kid looks suspicious.

Yes, but get moving! You only have 18 minutes left!

We know Carmen Sandiego has hidden it somewhere in 20th Century Earth! Look for an event with lots of jewels, and you may find her!

What is going on in this thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=a1wXO5sQsm0

AH, PERFECT, WITH THIS NEW RING I, CATHERINE VUITTON, TRULY AM THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN NOUVELLE TOKYO

We're friends, Catherine, but we're not THAT close. If I was going to give a ring to someone, it would be someone a little...higher...on the social strata.

You realize that's a FAKE chaos emerald, right?

DON'T WORRY! I HAVE COMPLETED THE PORTABLE INVESTIGATOR NODAL GEMSTONE ACQUISITION SYSTEM, OR P.I.N.G.A.S!

It's powering my chronoskimmer, so it seems to be working just fine. Nice try, porcupine.

No, the real fake Chaos Emeralds.

Where is that cursed thief!

OH, MY P.I.N.G.A.S. IS QUIVERING, THERE IT IS!

QUICKLY, AHRIMAN, GRAB THE EMERALD!

HURRY! There's only 8 minutes left! We've narrowed it down to somewhere between 1950 and 1980!

Give me the precise co-ordinates now Robotnick!
We do not have much time!

Between 1950 and 1955! Look for an event with lots of jewelry! It must be somewhere!

I managed to pinpoint it!

I found it.

IT'S... DAMN IT! THAT FOOL HEDGEHOG HAS REVERSED THE POLARITY OF MY PINGAS! THE TIME EMERALD ENERGY IS OUT OF CONTROL!

MY BEAUTIFUL PINGAS!

I

HATE

THAT

HEDGEHOG!

Gumshoes, we've failed! It's been 28 minutes! HISTORY IS CHANGING!

We now know that Carmen Sandiego gave the Chaos Emerald to...QUEEN ELIZABETH AT HER CORONATION!

Using the power of the Chaos Emerald, Queen Elizabeth revitalized the British Empire! She was also able to give herself something called "Geas". A.C.M.E. Scientists are looking into what this is...

...OR THEY WOULD BE, if not for the fact that A.C.M.E. time patron has been wiped from history!

Carmen Sandiego has WON!

Took it back eventually, of course.

Better luck next time, gumshoes...

NOT SO FAST!

CARRYING HOPE ON SILVER WINGS
AND GIVING PEACE THE GREEN LIGHT
THE BRAVE EXPRESS MIGHT GAINE
ARRIVING THROUGH TIME!

DR EGGMAN, CARMEN SANDIEGO, AZHEK AHRIMAN, YOU'D BETTER COME QUIETLY!

Fools, I, Ahzek Ahriman, never lose!

Who says that Veeky Forums doesn't still produce quality content? Damn liars, that's who.

Completely unrelated, but this topic got me to google what actually happened to the people on the show after it went off the air. Through that, I found out that Lynne Thigpen, the woman behind the Chief character, passed away back in '03.

RIP, Lynne.

Yeah, I knew she probably wasn't still alive. Too bad, what with NetFlix rebooting the Carmen Sandiego TV show.

Ooh, shiny!

Can I have it? I'm starving!

GIVE ME THE GEM, MORTAL QUEEN!

For posterity.

Yo, fuck that junk, We have to save Jorm's dads

>Mortal
She didn't need the Chaos Emerald to become imortal you know

[geas]You shall be my loyal and faithful servant forevermore.[/geas]

TOO LATE!

Oh very well, I'm sure that nothing terrible shall come of you possessing the gemstone.

Would you like to meet my cousin?

HEY, LADY, YOU JUST TOUCHED MY MIND IN A NO GO ZONE

THAT'S NO GOOD

Literally who?

I CARE NOT, ULTIMATE POWER IS AT MY HAND!
CHAOS CONT....

Hey, uh. Still hungry over here. Ya got any more of them 'Chaos Emeralds?'

...ROll...?
NO! HOW CAN THIS BE?

Where did it go?

Perhaps it had something to do with that history changing that the ACME chief said. before she was erased from time.

Oh dear...you wouldn't happen to be from the future would you?

Meanwhile, in the warp

...just as planned.....

Ironically the Chaos Emeralds are probably safest with Tzeentch. He can keep anyone else from using them, but can't use them himself. If her does, he wins, and Tzeentch literally can't win.

Well, hopefully you lads enjoyed this dumb thread, that I made on a whim after watching this
youtube.com/watch?v=FekLbpKr0ig

you niggas still don't have the OG emerald...

youtube.com/watch?v=-Sf6TzwTnYE

The full thread. Shrunk to 90% the size, due to image size limits.

Good job m8.
This was a fun thread.

I most certainly had fun, thanks for the laughs OP

This was a great read.

user I doubt the emeralds would even be a problem in 40k.
Then again they can make a lil hedgehog break the light barrier so who knows...

It's alright, I saw where she went!
It was to a country with a lot of blue on their flag!

What do the emeralds actually even do?

They make a mean breakfast

what the fuck is a yellow dragon

Oh, Hai Emily Georgia!

I appreciate your subtlety

fpbp, satan speaks

i dont even need to read any farther

also played pic related

Listen, I don't think you fully comprehend just how shiny and pretty they are.
Shiny and pretty enough to kill for.

I see what you did here
I don't approve, but I see it

They turn you overpowered. No seriously, that's what they do. They are literal super sayian knockoffs in a jar but you need 7 of them.
Come to think of it, how come nobody tried using these things as a power source? Like hook it up to a generator or something if they're so stronk?

(860)
st 8 [-20], dx 15 [100] iq 10, Ht 18 [80],
hp: 18 [20], Per 12 [10], Will 12 [10], Fp 18,

Speed 8.25
Dodge 15
Move: 2112

Enhanced move x 8 (land movement) [160]; Enhanced time sense [45]; Extra Attack +2 (Multistrike, +20%) [60]; Very Fit [15]; Hard to Kill 4 [8]; High Pain Threshold [10]; Perfect Balance [15]; Immunity to Acceleration forces [5]; Striking ST +14 [70]; Speed Talent +4 [40]; Walk on Liquid [15] Rapier wit [5], Dr Tough skin x 2 [6]; Enhanced dodge x 3 [45], Does not breath (space) [5]; Super jump x 2 [20]; Daredevil [15]; Catfall [10]; Spines long armor devisor 5, Can be used with brawl jump manover, [8]; fur [1], Extra life in some cases x3 [75]

Enemy (Dr.Ivo) [-20]; Overconfidence [-5], Sense of Duty allies/friends [-5]; Your too slow [-1]. Chili dogs [-1].

Acrobatics lvl 2 [12]; jump lvl 3 [12]; Climb lvl 0 [2]; Running lvl 2 [4]; Public Speech lvl 0 [2]; fast talk 1 [4]; Brawling lvl 2 [4], Pilot lvl 0, [2] EEEXXXTTRRREEAAMMMM SPORTS (snow boarding) lvl 1 [4], Spin dash techniqe lvl 4 (allows you to austicly ram your self via spinning on the floor towards a target using your spines as a attack) [6]; Jump kick lvl 3 [5]; Jump attack lvl 5 (as spin dash but while jumping towards your target) (7);

> Come to think of it, how come nobody tried using these things as a power source?
Is this nigga for real?

youtube.com/watch?v=ujcjnEO-YKU

>Come to think of it, how come nobody tried using these things as a power source? Like hook it up to a generator or something if they're so stronk?

dude

>OP shows a picture I thought was supposed to be a diamond from the whizzard.
>Everyone on Veeky Forums immediately recognizes it as Sonic The Hedgehog material

Honestly, there are times when I'm glad I was raised on MS-Dos games.

>what are filenames

Well in Sonic Unleashed, fully depleting all 7 makes the planet crack apart. Since they are Chaos emeralds full of Chaos energy, forcibly emptying them makes the planet break apart and filling them with Chaos energy once again fixes the planet...broken is the natural state of the planet due to entropy, and intact is an affront to the natural order.
The Chaos Emeralds are entropic sinks. Use them, and things will literally never fall apart on you.

So they're literally the exact opposite of Nurg's thing? A Nurgle repellent basically.

this image but the laughing god owns 2 of them and 1 of them is with the emperor.

Artifacts of Stasis. Instead of everything being chaotic and changing all the time, you use them to make sure everything stays the same.

I CLEHM CHEOS EMAHREHLD FOR TEH EMPRAH

Boreale, you're late! Did you get lost in the Warp again?

WE HAV FEHLED TEH EMPRAH!
WE MUST WITHDRAW!