/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisher_King
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sister thread:

>Fisher King
Obvious choice but frankly, despite the free food I dislike options that force me to shy away from society. I want to be seen and accepted.

>Dominion
Interesting choice. With world-domination I could redesign the world to be fat-positive and accepting. No more weight related hate by skinny bitches. Everyone will be fat!

>Escape
If I control the dreamscape, don't I control everything then? If the dreamscape is nothing but food and thicc girls, then people will dream of nothing but thiccness and delicious meals. This way I can redesign the world in a more peaceful way.

So... my choice. Escape if my dream manipulation plan can be done. Dominion otherwise.

B

New idea for a cyoa. A cyoa that involves your family. I'm thinking of letting user build a life in a fantasy world, then world collides and user's friends and family suddenly show up.

What would you like to see in a cyoa like this?

More like malignant tumor you insist on advertising.

Do you smoke?

Better to have it listed so that they keep it there rather then spilling over here, don't you think?

No, better to not list it at all because it's an unconnected and unrelated community and a parasite that shouldn't exist.

Don't respond to the troll, please.

Okay so I'm really scared about posting my first CYOA here. Probably a lot of grammar miskates (forgive my english please) so I'll leave it here and never come back again.

How does the author know some of these things

Someone hating your freakish cross-pollination doesn't make them a troll, that just means you deserve it.

How am I supposed to keep my house if it's something expensive? Do I have a job in this world? A source of income to support something like the victorian house?

Still I'd like to be a minor noble but I'm greedy as fuck. Being a hunter won't pay for my chandeliers and I ain't no beggar.

Overall, nice cyoa though.

>so I'll leave it here and never come back again.

Oh shush, it looks very nice. Going to have a proper read through and make a build for it now; if I see any grammar or stuff that needs a fix I'll let you know, but my work is riddled with stuff like that so I probably won't notice.

Awawawa yes you'll have a job later and this house is granted to you.

T-thanks !

I'm glad that you think it looks nice ! Take your time !

>not doing waifushit as your first cyoa to maximize the potential feedback

Fuck you're cute. Get a trip so I can fantasise waifuing you.

i have OC too

Oh my, thanks, but I belive that I'm way too tall to be cute.

And I'm sorry but what does it mean "get a trip" ?

Tall can be cute, senpai. And I guess I meant post with a name.

>Student house
Oh wait are we no longer on Earth?
>Sea
>Shy one
>Teenage girl
>The Witch
>The child
I swear I'm only picking the child because someone said she's from Fate and probably hundreds of years old.
>The demon
Cute!
I don't have the qualifications to be a doctor sadly.
>Librarian
Less social than the Seller even if that would be nice too (if I'm not the owner of the store).
>Friend: Book Lover
>Close friend: Homeless
Wait so the dragon isn't a girl but looks exactly like a girl? That sucks.
Picking Marie because she's the prettiest (of course Dragon wins because of the artstyle but he a man, man)

>From making little shows in the streets to steal other people
Holy moley Homeless is a badass if she right up steals people!

I feel like all the characters I wrote follow the same archetype, the "oh she's so nice and quiet but she's secretly shy or unhappy with being so nice".

>that picture for Lyyn
You a kiddie diddler user?

The colors hurt to look at.
>Form of normal girl

Literally how is the futa not considered a truly male body?

>Student House
>City

>Librarian
>Shy One
>Elf
>Speaking Cat
>Demon

>Librarian

>Nicky (though I felt a little bad about this; everything was nice and comfy and I was just helping out a nice girl when she started stripping for me)

Pretty comfy user, I like it. Nice background and layout too.

Theres a few typos and spelling errors, nothing major. I made a list of a few, but there might be more. Nothing dramatic, but if you're going to make alterations it'd be good to fix them.
Typo Stuff:
>The Ex-God
>Despite being really introvert
should be introverted
>The Teenage Girl
>ealisly
easily
>she have feelings too
she has
>The Witch
>Extroverted
should be extraverted
>The Child: Loves it when we praise her
Should that be when you praise her?
>Misterious Girl
Should be Mysterious
>The Demon
>wierd
weird

I scared that if people don't like me my name will become a bad thing actually.

>Oh wait are we no longer on Earth?
Not really !
>Wait so the dragon isn't a girl but looks exactly like a girl?
It's a trap~
>I feel like all the characters I wrote follow the same archetype, the "oh she's so nice and quiet but she's secretly shy or unhappy with being so nice".
Aaaah you're right, I'm sorry user !

I just like Jack an belived that she would make a nice child !

What do you guys like most?
>Daughters
>Lovers
No! Y-You can't pick both! T-That's immoral user

futas can have vaginas in addition to peepees

Didn't mean to link but whatever, Your cyoa seems like a duplicate of The village, still good but it's kinda boring.

Thanks for your rewiew ! I'll change it if I decide to repost it one day !
My bad but what's an "alterations" ?

(Oh my. I feel dumb.)

Depends on the context of the rest of the CYOA.

I wouldn't mind some more proper daughterfu stuff that doesn't go all fetish and creepy on me.

>mfw I thought this was going to a Platonic philosophy coya when it started talking about The Forms

Abandoned House
River Town
The Shy One
Doctor
The Homeless

>alterations
Changes. So if you decided to rewrite a section, or add/remove things, that would be a good time to clean up the typos.

Aaaah I really liked this one, maybe too much if it looks like a duplicate of it !

Daughters that aren't oversexed.

>can
must, otherwise they aren't hermaphrodites which is what futa means in the first place

Whoop, wrong post.
Ah, alright, good advice, thanks !

>must
Nah brah. There's futa that are traps with tits, then there's the herm things too

Pretends to be a cute innocent girl to garner positive reactions from hungry anons.
That's some social manipulation shit.
K-keep it up.

>I scared that if people don't like me my name will become a bad thing actually.
Fair enough. Good job, user. Very comfy!

Aaaaa should I be sorry ?

That, or english isn't their first language.

And I remember you, you were working on this a long-ass time ago right? And you're a french girl?

>Typical white knight screeching
Not everyone is a cynical, sad dude, user.

How far out can I swim?

Thanks ! I'm glad you liked it !

Oh, not really, maybe four day or so ?
And not French !

In this world ? Waah. That's a good question.

>doesn't deny having a vagina
That's all I need

I'm not surprised. But aren't a lot of authors girls ?
Like Rosanon and others ?

This CYOA is kinda neat i like it nice work

>Abandoned house
Looks like the place is like a mansion but you don't have to pay anything that is well worth having plants in my couch
>Forest
That explains all this invasive flora in my home
>The Child The Elf The witch The twins The Demon
>Librarian
I like reading and chances are that internet is not a thing so this way i will be entretained
>The book lover (Close friend)
She can do magic? maybe she can teach me that would be a great hobby to have
>The half demon
Probably the nicest demon i will ever meet

>Rosanon
>A girl
No, he's a guy with a fetish for lesbians.
There's Highlander (lesbian) and Angelanon (lesbian). There was a french woman working on a boyfriend builder a while back, and that incubus builder was made by a woman as well.
Pallas is also a woman.

>Fuck Yeah Man
>Weird Icecream Seller
>Mikey Hikaru
>Egyptian Magic Tome

Sounds good

Why is it called Fisher King?

Masterpiece

Not surprising seeing how popular Doll Dyke is. I think I'll try my hand at it, too.

Oh man. So much lesbians.
I nice to know that frenchs are around, it's one of my two nationalities and even if I don't live here I speak the language and I find it lovely !(And this is why my english accent is bad I suppose ?)
Thanks for all the clarifications !

Just ignore them. They're literal faggots who want people to think futa is gay.

>Nah it's cool
>Flatty Mc wortheless
>Mikey hikaru
>Tactical minigirls
Time to steal banks and eat icecream and i am all out of icecream

If it means you're a generally nice on topic poster like Doll, go for it.

Because of that king that got fucked up and can barely leave his castle or something

>i am all out of icecream
Let me fix that.

It comes from an old story.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisher_King

Thanks user

To be honest I'm not as happy with this as I am with my last one, the 3 choices don't seem interesting enough, and I'm too lazy to change them. I might as well still post regardless incase someone likes it.

So what do thigh wounds have to do with housing?

Give this poor man more OC he still in need of more

I'm gonna be a single father with no income and still in school.
This will not bode well.
>Elle
Because I can't spend enough time making sure Taylor doesn't die and Sophie doesn't decide to test what happens if you put a fork in an electrical circuit.

Taylor is really cute ! Need her in my life.

Sophia.She's perfectly autistic enough to teach martial arts to. No FEAR.

This is really great. I don't know who to pick. It really brings out my motherly instincts.

Elle is basically me but taylor needs me why do you make it that hard to choose?

Even when making this I felt a pain in my heart forcing you to pick only one.

The premise of the Fisher King, especially when the term gets thrown around in modern works, is that the state of the ruler is reflected in the realm.

In modern fiction it normally means that they're like a little god of that little area of influence, normally their castle or the surrounds.

Taylor.

You know, if you did a couple more of these and put them all together you could make a decent little family builder.

Choose your wife.

>that doctor

So...we're just going to ignore how that's blatantly THOR, GOD OF THUNDER! in his civilian guise?

I might do a family pet one if I can fine some good images and the motivation.
>Tiny Dragon
>Something
>Something else

Flüd is still best girl

Will take care of Alice

um user, thats just Odinson
Thors a woman

>Thor encourages you to get in fights
>Will happily patch you up after them
>Might or might not help you get in valhalla

These really strike me as the fast food of waifus. The worst thing is, that I actually like it.

Fast food waifus ... I'm certain fatposter would love that one.