Is he the next Warren Buffet?

Is he the next Warren Buffet?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/erikfinman/status/944626554486665216
erikfinman.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this kid should be proof money doesnt buy happiness

he will always be free of wagecucking, but never life a happy or virtuous life

if you look at his instagram you can cleary see that hes just an insecure, narcissistic, depressed, child

ugly ass pig nosed manboy

Fucking Chad

no warren buffet actually did something
this guy just bought bitcoin and held
its not a smart thing to do and he got lucky
now hes acting like hes the king of crypto
while hes just a manlet fucking a ugly nigger

this kid is BADASS
i wish i had buku bucks and hot girls like him. biz is so jealous of this guy. hes got everything the looks, the smarts, the money and the babes.

lmao dude needs a stylist

So did this kid actually trade or just hold? Someone should kidnap him.

God this kid is a fucking fag. I became a BTC millionaire too but I don't post it all over the internet like a retard.

Money doesn't buy happiness but it gives you freedom.

how this faggot only have 5k instagram followers? its crazy what being ugly does to ya

Fuck man, I wish I was rich enough to ride the Ferris wheel. This Columbian Exposition is turning out to be a total scam!

have there been any bitcoin related kidnappings yet?

An anonymous post and an instagram account and quite different friendo

kid was an autistic bullied kid who just wanted to accumulate this internet coin cause he felt would achieve something and had no way to spend his pocketmoney.
Now he's rich but his autism hasnt left him

I hate newrichfags spending it like poorfags.
You can tell his money won't last becauseh e is probably spending it on instagram models, tesla cars and shit you see on there.

1m is barely enough to live in luxury spending like that, he is basically trading financial freedom for life for a few fancy toys that will force him back to be a wagecuck if things go south.

This kid might be a retard, but I bet if most of you bought BTC when he did you would sell it like pansies after a 3x if you're lucky. That little faggot has some strong hands.

no, kid can be rich but is desillusional as fuck

Didn't he only buy bitcoin because his brother told him about it and now he thinks he's a genius? Aspergers is strong in this one.

Nothing personal kid

Jesus

What a fucking idiot good god. How much money does he have? I give it 1 year before he's back to wage cucking

so it took him like 4 years to become a millionaire? i managed to do that in 4 months.

Exactly what Erik would do.

>if the government would have invested in Bitcoin

This idiot is gonna lose everything

>I'm actually laughing guys

he had ~84 btc i think

Nice try, Erik.

Kek

A lot but people dont talk about it. Recently that wolf of poloniex kid started going crazy trying to dismiss the amount of crypto he had because of paranoia.

someones mad

At least he browses Veeky Forums, maybe he'll see these threads and learn how to behave so people don't hate him irrationally.

>be part of the 0.001% with enough balls/luck to invest in BTC relatively early on and make it big
>end up a manlet shafted by the genetic lottery
The universe is a cruel bitch. Most of us would have had a better life being a teen millionaire, while this kid missed his shot at growth hormone treatment before his bone plates fused.

>Eventually he found a buyer for Botangle's technology in January 2015. The investor offered either $100,000 or 300 bitcoin, which had dropped in value at that time to a little more than $200 a coin. He took the lower cash value bitcoin deal because he believed it was "the next big thing."
Why didn't he take the cash and buy more bitcoin...

He had 403

he probably is here already

kid has a lot of "money" then

>tfw autistic bizraelis think they'll be a more likeable person than this kid if they somehow miraculously make it

Seems like a cool happy dude.

You're all just jealous

damn....would instantly suck his humongous cock for 0.01 BTC.

hi erik

You guys would love me.. just waiting for the right time to present myself

Just shows you can be right about one thing but also an idiot

Shut up Erik

twitter.com/erikfinman/status/944626554486665216

wtf that's real???

As if he has time to post here
>manchildren

>when an incel becomes a billionaire

He admitted to posting here

I ain't saying she a gold digga

He said he reads here
Also check out his website he's clearly a smart guy
erikfinman.com/

>erikfinman.com/

I wonder what his shtick will be when he's older. He's completely based his personality on the whole self made bitcoin millionaire thing.

probably a roger ver type

hes a fucking loser so he'll go to japan and fuck lolis for a living

Yep. And to me I have everything but freedom. Its my last step to gain true happiness.

Jesus that guy only has ~$6M (upper middle class wealth - not even upper 1%) and is living like someone actually rich. Or more likely

I know. I barely make 2M a year and can hardly make it.

Roger ver actually made a good life for himself before even getting into bitcoin. Even in the cryptosphere he's informed and managed to make a decent name for himself. This kid will fall off in less than a decade if even.

I'd rather be a mega-rich manlet than a tall poorfag tbph. You can always date girls that are borderline midgets to make you feel better.

pajeet girlfriend confirmed.

here's to all the bitcoins

>I barely make 2M a year and can hardly make it.
Wtf, what's your lifestyle? I only make about $1M (not talking about crypto gains) but I save 85% lol

Yh roger might be a mook but he knows how to make some fucking money

Don't know, but it's the reason nobody but immediate family knows that I trade cryptos for a living.

Doesn't help that 50% of my $4M stack is in XMR. If I was kidnapped there's be no trace.