WE

WE

Poor birb.

such a emotional image, but kinda bothers me how venom coagulates blood, and kefnets head would be swolen as hell and unable to bleed...
but damn.
But who else like amonkhet more than a lot of other planes because of the losses and deaths of gods and plane itself?

that art looks fucked

I can't tell what about it. It's either the perspective or the shadows. It looks like the humans are on a greenscreen where a dead bird is projected

Definitely refreshing that it's an ACTUAL defeat. Sure innistrad is probably worse off than before, but it's better than having Emmy roaming around. Meanwhile amonkhet is still solidly fucked. I only worry because some of the cards imply that survivors hold out on the plane once bolas finishes whatever he is doing

I think it's just because the god's body is so large yet human looking it makes the perspective look skewed.

There's plenty of venoms that have the opposite effect and instead lead to internal (and with wounds, copious external) bleeding.

Kefnet looks so fucking small, it's kind of underwhelming

I mean they really can't plane walk anywhere else... and Bolas was there for his army, he doesn't seem to care whether everyone dies or not, but plans to make a show of it.
also hazoret supposedly survives and leads the survivors into the desert

Great, now I can actually do something about that cock who plays superfriends every chance he gets.

I mean, he looks like 1/3 larger here, especially when you realize naga are generally bigger than humans.

He probably shrank as a result of the power loss from the venom that was killing him.

Feels 4 birb
Never 4get

So that spoiled damnation was actually almost correct. Holy shit.

So what happened to the birdman

He took the big black red cock

How can mono color gods even compete?

>SCORPED

Oh my. I will be buying one of those fucks, and as more walkers get printed, it's only going to get better and better.

Jesus, scorpion god is 2 swole 2 control.

The better to dominate sissy green boiz

>even his monument is shocked

I'm still holding out that Bontu gets Eternalized

There's something about the flavor text of this card that just hits me right in the gut. It's just so hopeless and pathetic that it makes me uncomfortable to read it. 9/10, almost makes up for Razaketh's flavor text.

>story spotlight a card that kills the gatewatch
>the gatewatch doesn't actually die
P O T T E R Y

Well yes, when a planeswalker card is destroyed it doesn't mean the character is dead, it means they've stopped giving a shit about helping your ass.
Just like when you bring your opponent down to 0 life, you don't murder them, they leave.

talk about your popped collar... mega douche

>interesting build around card becomes a boring limited filler chad
like pottery

this is why whenever you fight anything new, make sure you keep attacking until it has no way tail, arms or legs, and NEVER turn your back on it until said moment, else this happens not once, but twice...

I'm sorry, did R just get a card that's arguably worth playing?

Cute that it's kind of like Kefnet's ability.

Guess it only happens once because he's dead.