/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ApBd5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tripfags should be gassed

You should be gassed.

I want to be asked. Out. On a date. By a sexy, adorable anime girl.

You guys are a gas.

I have bad gas.

Gas all witches.

Finally finished imaging this for TextAnon. Enjoy!

Whaaaaaaat this is AMAZING!

Heh, Glad you like it. I ended up photoshopping every image to some degree. Some far more then others to make them fit the items they represent. No idea when I'll get to TextAnon's last one in the series as I've been really busy in RL recently.

Post the other one.

>Imaginos
I thought I'd recognize this type of graphics style. It is a good kind.

Waah all theses items are amazing ! The Paradigm Specs look just perfect to me.

Holy shit that's a great fucking one for Guardian!
I wish I could figure out the right combination of tags to find things like this and
>pic related

You are doing gods work imaginos

Anyone have good cyoas where you don't know what the options do until after you pick them? those are some of my favourites.

You guys that have made CYOAs, what was the hardest part? Deciding on a theme/idea, finding images or writing all the text?

I gotchu senpai.

Hey no worries. I put a lot more rambling in that one than these two. If you're up for the task I'd love to continue having my CYOAs image-ified but I'm quite content with the work you've already done!

I got more obscure asian art. I make shit cyoas but at least I my image scouring is still okayish

Finding images is the most common answer, but in my opinion, especially when working on something large, the greatest problem I have is keeping my motivation up. And if you're working on a point-based CYOA which is more than a waifu builder, balancing is a real issue I still didn't get the hang of. Ideas are the easiest part, I have loads more than I could ever put into action.

>Fire
>Lightning
>Radiant
>Natty Philosopher
>The Unspeakable

>Melee weapon (cinquedea)
>Spiritual
>Improbable
Gonna go full fuckery on everything. Magical biotechnological constructs and lightning and mutations and a knife which cannot be predicted.

>good cyoa
>you don't know what the options do until after you pick them
A blind choice sounds closer to rolling a die than actually choosing, since in both cases, you don't know what you get until after you've done it. Ergo, the whole idea seems counter to the C in CYOA, which would in turn disqualify it from being a good CYOA.

It could still be enjoyable (as there are many bad movies that people like despite, or potentially even because of, their faults), but that's another thing entirely.

Convince me to not make a YGO CYOA about autistic card game shenanigans.

From where I'm standing that sounds pretty fun, but I think just about everything has some sort of fun to it so I'd like a second opinion.

girls on /cyoag/.
/cyoad/ is down forever.
trapfags roam the streets

what is the world coming to???

If you can be convinced not to do something by anons online, you're probably not really committed to it.

Well I don't know about anyone else but IMO that sounds interesting...

I hate making companions/waifus.

I love making mechanics and writing the rules behind given powers and gifts, but modern cyoa doctrine demands companions. They end up taking three fifths of the creation time, and are the reason my current cyoa wasn't finished last Christmas.

None of those. It's deciding on the choices themselves.

It's less that I need Asian art it's that I really need to get some more pictures of large creatures/suits of armor/"Guardian" type things standing behind some like they're protecting/serving them.
Can seem to figure out any good tags that give that without just scouring every piece of jojo and persona artwork I can find..

I hate reading the endless lump of rules that is usually written in each card

Doing stuff once the initial excitement/enthusiasm dies down.

You don't get it but that's alright. Have another.

>Beast dominator
MUH DICK

Make me mod and i'll fix this

GOT YOU COVERED MY FRIEND

Laptop is fixed
Okay anons, how can I make this less shit

Instead of making companions, why not have a power that lets the person summon/create one (or more)? Could even be multiple powers, each with its own specialty (clones, maids/other menial workers, love interest...) or something.

weebshit is weebshit

delete saber

which burro are these all from?

>Home
Modern House
>Outside
River Town
>Acquaintances
1 - The Elf
2 - The Old man
3 - The Speaking Cat
4 - Mad Girl
5 - The Librarian
Seller - Designer Suits and Firearms, also some designer bionic augmentations, i know a doctor that can install them.

Firend - Gil
Close Friend - Cat... no not like that. Just like a nice cat.

And because the cat is a close friend ill swap out Tristan The Noble as an Acquaintance.

I mean, i would like a waifu in this CYOA, but none really appeal to me.

This quest also needs some sort of unexpected events / missions to put your build through its paces.

Add Lancer Saber or just trash it

Are thoses pics from a specific game ? Cause damn they look amazing !

Get the art from Shadowverse cards

That game hasn't been fun in a long time and it's not going to become fun with Linkshit. But apart from that, there's no one to "game" with the stupid rules in a CYOA.

For me,mostly from the original Tag and it took me awhile to get amass this much

I was going to write her later, but I guess I can do her next. MHX, Mordred, Lily, and the alters are in my plans

What about the Holy Virgin user ?

Shit, I really like 3 of the options, but the toolbox cost 2.

I'll take paradigm specs and the do anything yourself toolbox

I wanted the just add imagination clothes, so I can look like whatever costume I want, but I guess I can just make amazing cosplay with the toolbox. Paradgm specs are necessary for me to live out my fetishes in real life.

Why does every single user here sound like a desperate virgin?

Posting anime pics just makes you seem more pathetic.

is weebshit

The art isn't from a burro. Some I gathered from china site huaban.

Nope just random art.

I've seen them, they're okayish.

Have another one.

Oops I forgot

God bless you user.

Hey, shenanigans is my word. Please don't use it unless you are me. Thanks.

New Home CYOA:
Home:
>Victorian House
Outside:
>City
New Acquaintances:
>The Ex God
>The Librarian
>The Witch
>The Speaking Cat: Female
>The Demon
Job:
>Librarian
New Friends:
>Friend: Dragon
>Best Friend: The Book Lover

Learning magic in a comfy urban fantasy~
Nice work, this CYOA is really good. I especially like how you can combine houses with locations to make a TON of different settings. Urban Fantasy is best setting.

I got another

I fucking love you guys!
Yup been scouring a lot of Cardfight!! Vanguard as well.
Fucking TCGs are great for this kind of thing but it's a loooooot to look through.
By the way, is there any significant difference between danbooru and Gelbooru besides Danbooru having that weird tag search restriction?
I try to stick to Safebooru, but for some reason the others have some SFW it doesn't.

Whoops forgot the art,my bad.

Just use gelbooru with the -rating:explicit tag.

Don't mention it,I got quite a few so expect a lot more!

The one's I've seen still give a description of the choice so you can guess at it's effects, or give some indication of what you're picking but reveal a hidden aspect later.

It's really not unlike classic choose your own adventure books, where you're given a list of decisions with widely varying results that you don't really get to predict.

Genitalia
>Vagina (3)
>Embellishments (x3)
>Lubrication (x3)
>Musculature (x3)
>Cilia (x3)
>Lumen (x3)
>Plush (x9)

Shape
>Enticing

Chest
>Gifted
>Multiplicity

Influences
>Kleptozoological (Oversaturated)

Face
>Seductive

Flourishes
>Ourobouros Metabolism
>Godly Cleanliness
>Lactation (Bountiful)
>Aphrodisiac
>Puzzle Genitalia
>Aesthetic Mutations
>Carnal Atmosphere

Strategy
>Synergism

Dowry
>Title
>Nuptial Torc
>Primordial Woad
>Abyssal Ink
>Celestial Charms
>Seductive Array

Bonds
>Drudge Throng

Urges
>Mating Dance
>Throne's Shadow
>Cerebral Recurve
>Spoiled

Stigmata
>Stigma of the Crystal Heart

Ambition
>Desire of all Hearts
>Cherished Carnal Treasure

Pedigree -1
Status -2
Allure 18

imgur.com/a/ApBd5

Guys please help i'm so shit

This is basically a "choose your favorite character from Fate" actually.

Before I go for today, I'd like to post a cyoa I made in a couple hours. Yes I'm sure there are many bathing cyoas, but what's one more to the pile?
Enjoy.

Nice.

There is a distinct lack of CYOA's in this thread

>Old thread is still alive
>Old thread went off the rails way before it hit bumb limit
>people are still posting in old thread
>TIME TO ENCOURAGE WEEB SHIT SPAM IN THE NEW THREAD

Fuck you

No "blood of my enemies' option?

I mean it's saber face, but I didn't like that title

I needed this.
>Large
>Bubbly
>Slimegirl
>Back Rub

This is bath heaven.

Could you do a size option between your current medium and large? Something that could fit 2-4 people comfortably, but not an entire seimming pool?

I approve of this CYOA.

>Large
>Scented
>Sister
>Sex

We need more bath related cyoas

>Blood of my enemies
You meant the blood of the bourgeoisie right ?

That's a very nice present, thank you!

What's up with all these Muslim reaction images?

And then we had this guy who posted a turkish pistolAre Muslims browsing Veeky Forums?

Couple questions
How big is the kraken?
Does her size change based on the size of tub?
If I choose slimegirl and jelly, is the whole bath apart of her?

Well ... highlander is a muslim, so yes, they are.

Thank you! Glad you like it. Didn't really think I had a style.

That's a nice image. Reminds me somewhat of the Legend of Cryptids art you see done by various artists in the same style.

I was lucy to find a girl wearing x-ray specs that was perfect for cutting out and modifying very slightly to add to a nice fantasy style image. Glad you like it. I thin my favorite was the phone app.

Thanks. I have some of my own stuff I'll start working on again soon-ish.

Someone beat me to it.

I really like the toolbox too. Tough choices in this one, which is good. Toolbox or Phone...heh

Medium
Steamy
Sister
Sex

>Decontamination Deluge
>Roman soap
>Hair Brush
>Shaving cream and razor

I've done a christmas themed and valentines day themed one. I'll post the christmas, it was better received then the vday one.

Normal sized

>whines about asking for images for a cyoa
>whines about weeb shit on Veeky Forums
>implies I can singlehandedly derail a thread
>implies there are already a decent about of cyoas posted and my asking for help is going to keep that from happening
>pic related

>Wants to be tough
>Choose a square box to fit into
>The four corners of the square act as focal points for shearing and bending stress eventually causing structural fatigue and breakdown

Pink Blob should have crawled into a circle or oval.

the revel

Slime girl is separate from the bath (does that work?) and uses the bath water to make her body. She isn't the entire bath at once.

>Large
>Jelly
>Slimegirl
>Backrub
Would you look at that i guess i will have to live in the bath now

>Not knowing MEMRI TV

These aren't Muslim memes. These are just regular memes you newfag.

Guardian, Mecha, Robot, Giant, Golem, Kaiju...those may help

Since I'm deadly afraid of Death:
Shower of Youth
Vegan Soap
Cologne / Deodorant Combo
Nimbus Tooth Brush

I want to be her guardian if you know what I mean.

This is cool, thanks. It's definitely fun to try and figure out what each one will do, or to try and choose based on aesthetic principles and then see the result.

Medium could fit 2 comfortably, maybe 3 if squeezed, anything bigger is for the large size. The size of pool isn't implied so it can be however small (So long as it's bigger than medium) or big as you wish.

I like how there is an option to fuck a duck.