Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/1045523/e418f6e0f4/
youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0
youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0
youtube.com/watch?v=N1gMWpUuQ7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> implying he didn't fall a long time before that

Joshua did nothing wrong.

>Implying Caesar's way is not the true path for civilization to take.
>Implying Joshua did anything wrong while rightfully serving the Legion.

Ave, heretic.

The depths of my cynicism nearly made me expect a bad end. I'm glad I was wrong on that.

Shit nigga that's fucking kawaii

Fuck you senpai

Oh look it's the most pointless thread on Veeky Forums

At least it started with OC this time.

I can't say that the man is doing anything wrong

oh look it's the most retarded comment on Veeky Forums

It brings me great joy that the dog put it on the bone.

>mind twist for 7

if this keeps going, he'll eventually end up with a female clone of himself

sauce? or at least the image with real text?

e-hentai.org/g/1045523/e418f6e0f4/

>AeldaREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Watz dis git on about.

Please tell me this shit is__ real

youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0

I'm using Tomorrow theme, you can't get me

Wasn't there a thing where one of the major coalitions in Japanese wrestling was led by a little girl and she decided that it would be cool if she was the 666th holder of the belt.

But there had only been 12 or so people who had the belt, so she had the other members just stage fights to transfer the belt a few hundred times so she could be 666?

During the Liberian Civil War (and I think the Congo Wars) there was a common superstition that wedding dresses were bulletproof

you are the shining exemplar of everything good in this world, a true scholar and a gentleman

Not Veeky Forums but still funny

Please tell me that is the actual translation. I need this.

it is the actual translation of course

It is.

Literally how new are you?

Oh dear god no.

All of their children let's be real here the man fucked his great great great granddaughter,
he's not stopping anytime soon would either be male or female clones of themselves, who would most likely start fucking each other and their children. It'd be a fuckpocalypse.

FUCK

Slaaneshi Daemonette confirmed

Is there a story here?

As sensational as this is, it's actually much less egregious than some of the shit news sites post about Trump and Hillary. What happened to our country? I remember when exploding vans and buying guard dogs was as crazy as news reports got.

On the one hand I want to say the gutter runner with the blade in the room but then again more than half of their armor could count as an AP weapon and the other half have magic shit. So its probably the hundred or so assassins not pictured beneath, above, and around the table.

It just works.

The correct answer is ALL OF THEM

yes. i saved that file as that name too!

here...

You'd think they'd be furnished with plenty of opportunities to find out otherwise.

Ratings. Mundane stories are sensationalized in order to bump up ratings. Mountains are made out of molehills in order to bump up ratings. Non-events and incidents are catastrophized in order to bump up ratings.

News reports don't report on the news any more. And the Trump/Hilary shit is probably just news outlets trying to push a political opinion and a narrative.

Kek.

A bit of a read, but worth it

>Assassin PC tells his backstory as an unreliable narrator

>All_Dragonborn_Party

Does it hurt like hell to get punched in the taco? I know that testes can't take a beating (as least I don't think they can, haven't tested it because I like to keep my testosterone). I'd imagine a cunt punch would do less damage than a nut punch, but what about pain?

Online journalism and the requirement for viewer attention has created a race-to-the-bottom. Now there's fake news, clickbait, spin-doctoring, sensationalism, and other sketchy journalistic practices all over the place. Even the most integral slip up by accident and end up getting disproportionately crushed underfoot by critics.

Does no one seem to notice that the race to the bottom seems to be dissolving the industry? I can't count how many times in the last 12 months that news outlets have cut large amounts of staff for one reason or another.

Just post the Rick and Morty version bruv.
youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0

a pussy punch is comparable to a dick punch. An ovary punch is comparable to a testicle punch.

Testicles happen to be easier to hit, because they're the first thing you contact if your fist travels upwards between the leg. An ovary hit can be just as painful, but requires a more precise punch.

>make image bigger
>still attempt to click the embiggened spoiler

kill me

Sure thing. Where do you live?

I don't know about you guys but most times someone has tried to hit me in the balls they just hit the top of my dickshaft.

wrong order

I just find it funny that the news stations hate how they aren't taken seriously when they do this shit.

Similar.

>I know that testes can't take a beating (as least I don't think they can, haven't tested it because I like to keep my testosterone)
youtube.com/watch?v=N1gMWpUuQ7c

Enjoy.