youtube.com/user/PrivateerPressPrime

Latest Errata: January 2017
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/WMH-Errata-January-2017-2.pdf

Theme Forces:
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/Theme Forces.pdf

Steamroller Rules
privateerpress.com/organized-play/steamroller-tournaments

Table of contents for all NQ issues
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issues

Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Fluff wiki:
warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

MK3 RULES:
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Prime.pdf
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Primal.pdf
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5OHGgAx7q66NUdvUFp3LWVQRlE&usp=drive_web

Warmachine/Hordes Army Creator (WHAC) .apk
charbon-et-charentaise.org/blog/content/app-release.apk

>Mk3 Trollbloods Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/1tLOuOW7/file.html

>Mk3 Protectorate Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/LToez2J8/file.html

>Mk3 Circle Orboros Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/dAMPtJKy/file.html

>Mk3 Cygnar Command
www104.zippyshare.com/v/aG3otFxu/file.html

>Mk3 Legion of Everblight Command
www93.zippyshare.com/v/cJMBctzR/file.html

>Mk3 Khador Command
www92.zippyshare.com/v/JI62A5Ll/file.html

>Mk3 Cryx Command
www42.zippyshare.com/v/kAGpNygA/file.html

>MK3 Retribution of Scyrah Command
www108.zippyshare.com/v/9gF1X7iU/file.html

>Abridged Mk2 Lore

Gargantuans:
pastebin.com/XPKMKYUc

Exigence:
pastebin.com/6D1fwSgv

Other urls found in this thread:

allnewwar.com/
conflictchamber.com/pdf.html
privateerpress.com/hobby/hobby-blog/minefields
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Skorne whining.

>Khador
>Using jacks

you seem new here. You're aware there was an edition change that incentivized taking robots in the robot fighting game, right?
allnewwar.com/

>reading Ossyan's fluff blurb
>Ghyrrshyld had his arcanists taking apart elf kids for "science"
Elf Hitler triple confirmed

So how does one effectively use the Demolisher and Devastator?

And is it better to use their abilities and shooting on your caster's feat turn?

And between the Destroyer, Decimator and Demolisher, which one has better shooting?

>So how does one effectively use the Demolisher and Devastator?

You walk it forward. Sometimes you slam things.

>And between the Destroyer, Decimator and Demolisher, which one has better shooting?

I'd go with Destroyer. Longest range and sizeable AoE.

>So how does one effectively use the Demolisher and Devastator?
You don't

I hope that doesn't imply their trap options then.

Otherwise I'm getting one of those "if I want to keep the jack closed all the time, why am I being taxed points wise for their abilities and guns?" feelings.

Basically, you sit them on objectives and watch your opponent seethe inwardly.

Also, slam.

But Hitler never did that

Herr Mustache may not have personally ordered Mengele and friends to vivisect conscious child (and adult) prisoners for "research purposes", but the vague parallel is still there.

Bad player detected.

Perpetuating those "vague parallels" only helps to further reinforce the mountain of lies surrounding Germany in the 1930s and 40s.

Most people don't know about the easily Googled aerial photo of Auschwitz taken by a US plane in 1944 where you can see the bombs being dropped on the camp

/pol/ please go

Ded fred.

I regret sticking closely to the studio scheme.

As well you should. Khador lends itself really well to alternate colour schemes.

Read which actions don't open it and use those.

delet this

>ARM 23 on the defensive
>no KD no pushing
Nothing short of Dawnguard Sentinels with Scything Touch are going to put a dent in the thing before it blows its load, how is that not a potentially useful role?

>i'll brainstorm on the general and be glad to do it
>but I'd never take an anons neg as definitive for anything

On that note I've been baited by them successfully before and away from things that hit harder and are easier to kill, even after I noticed that as a thing they can do. Heavies with threat are heavies with threat.

nyet

At least you paint. Most people in this game don't give a fuck

Zevanna Agha chuckled, "You mean, ze Chaos Emeralds?"

Seriously rough, but:

conflictchamber.com/pdf.html

"Fixes" card bundles from PP's card database so they print out in a more useful way.

>conflictchamber.com/pdf.html
Wow thats way superior. Il be sure to save this.

>Conflicanon continues to do a better job than PP does, unpaid

But appreciated.

Sounds like I'm better off picking something else then as those do not sound extremely useful.

>wasting all that time and effort on a nothing system when you could have been playing warhammer

>Warhammer
>2017
Did nobody tell you, user?

Murder dolls are stupid.

thoughts? I want to try a theme non-theme pairing, and I figure Lucant probably does it pretty well.

When the new CoC theme gets CID time I'll probably change this, though.

Can a man not play both games

Nope.

So, I'm working on a terrain system for a campaign and right now I

Interestingly enough, there was a PP article about this very subject. Scroll down a bit, past the modelling section, and there are ideas for rules and whatnot. privateerpress.com/hobby/hobby-blog/minefields

>privateerpress.com/hobby/hobby-blog/minefields
I've actually seen this a while back while mindlessly browsing through shit.
> On a 1 or 2 a mine explodes and that the model suffers a POW 14 damage roll
jesus fucking christ that's gotta hurt. It's a land mine, not a goddamn seismic canon shell!

How do I get better at doing freehand? Every time I try it just turns out looking like a garbage fire.

Illegal conversions pls go

you practice writing/drawing things with a brush instead of with a pen/pencil

None of the conversions I posted are illegal. Stormhammer (the Cygnar/Khador one) was explicitly made for PP old, more draconian, conversion policy; Robo-Legion was made as part of the driving force of PP's new conversion policy.

You are wildly misinformed about the stuff you're talking about

>Robo-Legion was made as part of the driving force of PP's new conversion policy

This army for example is from mid mk2 and is as illegal as it gets. Cygnar jacks are not Legion heavies.

RoboLegion was started in mid/late Mk2, yes. It was started along with a petition to change the conversion policy, and by the time the 2 Armies were finished, PP changed their conversion policy to what it currently is. Thus by the time this project was finished, it was a completely legal army.

You sound like a miserable person. These conversions are fucking awesome, and I'd gladly play against them in any tournament.

Do you lack all joy from seeing cool custom models?

The thing is, regardless of their legality half a decade ago, these models are entirely legal today. This guy is literally just ree-ing about "non-regulation paint schemes".

Fuck, Stormhammer is just a Khador army painted blue with some cygnar stormcoils stapled on, and that Defender is just a stock defender with a gunswap and a cape. This guy is probably just a guildball-fag.

Your opinion is irrelevant. All that matters is the TOs and they will rule these as illegal. Sucks for the guy who put all the work but that's the way it works. TOs would rather see u unpainted armies and flat tables before dealing with this bullshit

I'm sorry but they are illegal. Don't do conversions like this and expect it to be legal. Thankfully PP at least got rid of the paint scheme nonsense. That was stupid but the conversion rules remain the same.

>Cygnar jacks are not Legion heavies.
Which is totally irrelevant under the "new" conversion policy.

How's Kryssa?

Supposedly good. But I don't get it.

You don't get it. Your conversion could be perfectly legal under the guidelines and it will still get banned.

Not everything has to be able to murder a whole army in order to be useful.

If it's not top tier competitive it's not worth playing

Man..Just holy SHIT is this general UTTERLY and DEEPLY awful at warmachine.

Is this the Warmachine Shortbus? Like they send off all the loosers and idiots into this general in order to be euthanized?

I know you're joking but that kind of attitude is why the game is dying.

You know what? Just for that I'm going to go buy a box of Ryssovass Defenders AND all their accompanying solos, because they look cool.

You're money user. You'd get just much use out of tossing it in a dumpster and setting it on fire.

You can play bad stuff if you want user, but you will lose. Because you're bad and should feel bad.

I'm not joking

>You can play bad stuff if you want user, but you will lose. Because you're bad and should feel bad.

Man. Your like an oroboros of being up your own ass. So your arguing for not Using Devastators for no reason. Their not even uncompetative you retard. They are used quite Commonly!

Over juggernauts or Behemoth? Why bother? You're just making your list worse for the sake of including an overpriced jack that doesn't do anything.

If you want to play fucking casual mode Warhammer may be more your style.

>holding a zone and demanding the opponent commit more than it's cost to dealing with it
>not doing anything

I know it's bait but maybe some other Khador players will appreciate the advice.

>im not joking.
Then we all laughed harder.
Good to know you only tolorate the highest tier armyman play.
I can imagine you are a joy to play with.

Just TK, slam, push, whatever it out of the zone and move on? Pop feat and laugh at your opponent's stupid jack while you win in scenario?

Devastators are fucking scrub tier. There are so many good things you could be playing instead

>slam, push, whatever it out of the zone and move on?

You should have quit while you were ahead my man.

And rightly so. Painting appeals to so few people, making it a big deal is the mark of a cunt.

I'll be handing out points for painted lists and best painted prizes and there's nothing you can do to stop me. I want this game to be beautiful. It's already fun, but why settle?

>You can play bad stuff if you want user, but you will lose. Because you're bad and should feel bad.
I'll let you in on a little secret: Good players play good lists. Excellent players invent good lists.

>You don't get it. Your conversion could be perfectly legal under the guidelines and it will still get banned.
And I could spontaneously explode into a bukkake of molten cheese, but I don't calculate that as incredibly likely.

>All that matters is the TOs and they will rule these as illegal.
You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Do you even know at which events this very army was? Because I do.

The WTC where it got a special exception because the owner bribed the judge? I'm well aware user

Sure, but you don't qualify as either of those. So why are you trying?

Nothing stops you from slamming or taking the devestator user

>push
>Devastator
>push

>Well DUH! You gotta Knock it down first! Then just use a Chain Weapon to bypass its armor! You scrubs know nothing of warmachine!

>Are you retarded user? Knocked down models can't use shields, no need for chain waepon!

On a serious note, people should really notice that many competitive tourneys are won by people not using theme lists. Mainly for more diverse lists and using Mercs (Like Orin Midwinter).

So that's good at least for the people that want it.

I really hate theme lists. I don't care about playing against them but the lack of variation available seems so boring. I don't like running 3 units of the same thing. Shit is dull.

They're literally supposed to be thematic. Without theme lists someone could still roll up to a game and say LMAO IM USING GHOST PIRATES XDDD. The real problem is the effectiveness of skews and spam.

So dont. The idea is to expand them later.

Its not so much theme forces that are the problem. Its skews in general.

I get that themes are thematic, just saying I find them boring and people dismissing anything that ISN'T a theme list as being automatically terrible are dumb. PP really should have gone with the Trencher theme style from the start of Mk3 because at least then there would be enough units available to make themes less spammy.

Not that the Warmahorde community would, they're like worst aspects of the 40k "competitive" player base all condensed into one place. They ruin their own game by being overly competitive and calling anything that doesn't place in tournaments trash then wonder why no one likes their game. Love the game, the people that play it are an issue though.

Amen.

Its not even the super competative kings. Its the wannabe kings.

The ones that say "the devastatir sucks jugger only!"

Paint all you want. Celebrate and reward good painting. That's fine by me. Just recognise that you're in a subset who value style over substance. It's the people who act like everyone who doesn't paint is some kind of shitheel that are the cunts.

No, I'm pretty sure the people who don't paint their stuff are the cunts.

How about we respect those who paint and not insult the ones who dont?

Ghost Fleet is responsible for Khador giving up double Theme and forces people to tech for something that isn't 250 boxes. It's also a list that cannot beat Circle at all, balancing itself out in the end.

Overall, I think it's better for the game to have it around than if it didn't exist.

The only thing I actively dislike about Ghost Fleet, is the "cheating". Keeping 1 of your grunts out of formation and using that model to endlessly resupply your unit, should it die, is super dumb. This kind of loop-holing is exactly why PP removed Power Attacks and charges on friendly models, so I don't understand why it's in the game.

So you're talking out of your ass all day?

Hand out special prized among fully painted players. A lottery system with wins and painted lists giving you points works well for us.

I think it would be a good idea to only allow field promotion to models within formation. It's just rather tricky to implement since once th leader is destroyed, there is no longer any formation.

I would be willing to in exchange give up on the RFP against the leader thing. Because that falls into the same category.

>You'd get just much use out of tossing it in a dumpster and setting it on fire.

Are you retarded user?

Ryssovas are pretty good. They're not Sentinels, but they're not as expensive as Sentinels either.

Excuse me for asking dumb questions, but am I reading Sorscha 2's feat right?

If I have a Juggernaut, punching an ARM 18 Heavy with the POW 19 Ice axe and roll a 10, will I seriously do 22 damage?

Yes. But it speaks miles about Khadors Selection that she's generally viewed as "Eh".

Its an amazing feat, but funnily enough doesn't Synchronize the best with Winter Guard anymore.

>They're not Sentinels
And thus why they are garbage and belong in the trash