BUY PEN NOW OR REGRET IT FOREVER

you can stick it in your pooper and get free btc

it's going to moon

> You need need this pen to sign your name for your moon lambo

It's GUNNA MOON

BUY PENCOIN QUICK

Nice just bought 100k

buy it and ill give you a deluxe meme

Honestly if Godzilla bent down and asked you to buy this pen.

You would buy it, right?
You don't piss off nothing the size of a building.

What pen?

Step 1: stick coin up ass
Step 2: take coin out and let it dry
Step 3: go on Japanese ebay and claim it was a pen up some chick's cooch
Step 4: make $100

FUCK YOU ITS CALLED BITCOIN PEN NOT BPEN

Isn't that exact pen the generic chink fountain pen model that sells on eBay and the like?

Price is very low, it's usable. Like everything else from them.

But why would I sell this if I don't own the factories?

Reminds me of when I was 14 and I got bored and resold 3 dollar replica butterfly knife trainers from eBay for 25 bucks using local classifieds.

That's no moon that's a pen

First of all it's a great store of value
Second of all everyone knows it's a pen
And lastly - I'm not selling it to you

That's a sailor pen am i right faggot.

Is good shit. Accumulate

>Pen is essential for all writing needs
>Pen has nice gold trim finish
>Pen is nice and hefty
>Nice pen shows you mean business

lel this is a good technique

Hey man, I've got 21 million of these pens, and I'm never going to make any more. A lot of nerds like to use these as a currency, despite the obvious disadvantages! Because of this, each pen is valued at $15,000 dollars. Some say that one of these pens will be worth a million dollars by 2020! Whaddaya say, wanna buy?

No. I'm not selling you this pen.

That's my pen. You can't have it.

Here, fill this out. Oh, you cant? You need one of these then.

Hey user I cashed out on my gains.This pen has a hidden thumb drive with my wallet full of 1000 BTC and my seed in txt.

or it's just Cheese pics.

will you buy?

I knew a kid who would order dog cages off alibaba and sell them on craigslist. Made a killing, as far as the buyer knew he had 1 dog cage but little did they know his garage was full of them.

"you see, most peoples first idea on how to use this pen would be to write something up. maybe a letter, maybe a prescription, who knows, maybe even a suicide note!

*we chuckle together*

but not you, buddy. you're different. you're special. you see the world alternatively. I can't even tell you how you're going to use it because you're so goddamn strange... but in a good way. now use that power I see within you and find a cool ass way to use this pen or, I cant lie, I will be disappointed."

he buys it in fear of disappointing me

The Bogs use it to write their deposits into the matrix core.

McAfee will promote luxurious pens tomorrow. Buy the rumour, sell the news.

THAT'S MY PEN. I DON'T KNOW YOU

PEN WILL BREAK $1 EOY
SCREENCAP THIS

premined pen watch out

This pen will allow you to write down your order price instead of having to type it into your computer, saving time, reducing frustration and increasing revenue.

reversepsychologymind

MOOOOOOOOOOOONIN!! GET IN NOW OR STAY POOR, FAGGOTS!

>not just a pen
>is ledger
>200k FUN 10k XRP inside

"H-Hey...uh...Can I have my pen back?"

how do i buy PEN???

kek'd

You're supposed to make questions to sell stuff, you basemet retards.

>when was the last time you put a pen up your asshole, OP?

only if it's listed on bitgrail

this pen is a store of value

Wait... you know pens are running out right? Everyone's getting them. Something about computers breaking or the internet going down or something

> he doesn't have a pen
> didn't buy pencils in 2017 either

Stay illiterate

you will get 100k tethers for free.

Just look at this pen. The construction is perfect. The sleek stylings of gold on black gives an air of sophistication, style, and wealth. Each stroke smooth, precise, punctuated in elegance. This pen is one of only 500 in existence; a piece of the renowned Satoshi collection. Hand made with the finest craftsmanship passed down by generations of eastern European scribes, they craft the finest pens the world has ever known. All of this can be yours, the prestige, the sophistication, the respect, commanded by mastercraft. Many of the collection have gone missing over the years, making this pen even more valuable. While I only have one to sell, it can be yours. Lucky for you, I need money to help my sick mother. I'll let this go for only $400, but that's the lowest I can go. I like you, and I think it would be best left in the hands of someone worthy. Don't pass on this great opportunity. Not everyone gets this kind of chance.

pen coin
PEN

going to the moon buy it now Veeky Forums trust meh

Write your name down

You this all this shit around you? It doesn't matter. What matter is that you have an opportunity and a choice to buy this pen or leave it and don't waste your time. The Question is, which is more valuable? You don't have to buy this pen, you don't have to not buy this pen. All i'm saying is you and I? We're nothing alike, but at some point we are both going to remember this moment in the history of our miserable lives and think of if we made the right decision. If you leave them pen I will gladly keep this pen and maybe I will find someone who would make better use of it than either you or I, but if you want to purchase this pen from me, I would be glad to sell it to you. This pen, is a quality pen, and you are going to enjoy using it. Your call buddy, I don't have all day now.

I'll take my chances. I like BTC and I like cheddar.

I need a pen!

>the satoshi collection
Lel
Also damn good value adding, emotional bait, and glamour. I'd say this is winrar.

bought/10

Is it to late to buy $pen??

You want my moms number?

It's going on Bittrex in January.

I can dropship a whole container of those fuckers to you if you want

MCAFEE PICK

LAMBOLAND HERE I COME

This pen solves oracle problem.

$1500 eoy

Its the pen sakoshi nekameto used to write the initial idea for the blockchin with

Solid dev team
Dont you like money?
How are you going to write that whitepaper?
On binance soon
Moon mission incoming
Get in faggot

IT HAS A REAL WORLD USE THEREFORE ITS PRICE WILL SKYROCKET
BUY BUY BUY

By the time you read about it on Veeky Forums, it will already. be. too. late.

sold and god bless your mother

That pen is the next office supply etherium

lel

Just got some inside info that PEN is being listed on coinbase next week. .

>decentralized
>lightning network
>solves the oracle problem
>unbanks the banked
>Segwit
>Asic resistant

Aww shit how could I forgot
Pen technology is being adapted by IBM, Microsoft, Google. Facebook probably next year.
Get in now or stay poor

You're gonna make it

This pen? Absolutely not, it’s not for sale. You can’t have this pen it is far to important.

I’ll gladly sell you one of those other pens, but this one? Not a chance. I don’t care how much money you offer me...

The Ethereum of offices

Good thread, but nobody gets it. Ha

Just sent 15btc

We are the Penmarines and we will NEVER sell!

Your signature says a lot about you. It is more than your name, it is your brand. People form ideas about you without even meeting you based on how you put pen to paper.

Now, you can scribble out your name like a child using a plastic ballpoint pen. Or you can let people know you are someone important, that your endorsement actually means something, by investing in this piece of quality craftsmanship.

That super hot chick wants you to you to write down your # for her. Theres only seconds to spare. Id give you this one but i just paid 20$ for it. If you really want it I'll give it to you for half price. It's your call though idc either way

Great dev team behind this, really solid This will put pencil to shame
Community is great and healthy
Noobs use pencil, Chad and elites use pen.
Limited supply so prices will skyrocket as they sell out.
Macafee is romored to shill pen tomorrow
What you don't like money?

penzinga

This pen I got here was first purchased by your great-grandfather during ww1. It was bought in a little general store in Knoxville, TN. Made by the first company to ever make pens. It was bought by private Doughboy Ernie Coolidge on the day he set sail for Paris. It was your great-grandfather’s war pen and he carried it every day he was in that war. When he had done his duty, he went home to your great-grandmother, took the pen, put it an old coffee can, and in that can it stayed until your granddad Dane Coolidge was called upon by his country to go overseas and fight the Germans once again. This time they called it ww2. Your great-grandfather gave this pen to your granddad for good luck. Unfortunately, Dane’s luck wasn’t as good as his old man’s. Dane was a Marine and he was killed, along with the other Marines at the battle of Wake Island. Your granddad was facing death, he knew it. None of those boys had any illusions about ever leaving that island alive. So three days before the Japanese took the island, your granddad asked a gunner on an Air Force transport name of Winocki, a man he had never met before in his life, to deliver to his infant son, who he’d never seen in the flesh, his pen. Three days later, your granddad was dead. But Winocki kept his word. After the war was over, he paid a visit to your grandmother, delivering to your infant father, his dad’s pen. This pen was in daddy’s pocket when he was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured, put in a Vietnamese prison camp. He knew if the gooks ever saw the pen it’d be confiscated, taken away. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something. His ass. Five long years, he wore this pen up his ass. Then he died of dysentery, he gave me the pen. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the pen to you. For $100.

Underrated

I never understood that ending.

you can fomo and buy my bags at 2x next week

woah is this fucking real??

supply n demand motherfucker

just bought 100k pens, thanks user

I will if this is an interview for a higher paying job

The pen says blockchain on it.

Do ya rike rambos?

nice, bought 100k

it's like you hate money guys, buy this pen while it's at the dip