/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

We're currently working on Expansion 4

Angel mockery Edition

Here's the current worklog:

-Eventually

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ronindude.deviantart.com/gallery/
sakimichan.deviantart.com/gallery/
slugbox.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok, to stay updated on Knave's design, This is her right now:It's pretty good, and Improvements are being made.

And, if i understand correctly, her colorcheme is going to be somewhat like this: Since she is basically an evil knight princess anyways, and ever's given permission to use her as a ref.

Did I miss anything, or did I properly recap the story of knave's design so far?

Umm... yea.
Don't think we needed the update, but thank you anyways.

that's pretty much it, yeah.

I do definitely like the sister/rival dynamic with knight we have going on, like how Knight is flat and has

So is Mimic, Ghost and Slime related?
Mimic being the form, Ghost being the spirit, and Slime being the rest.

Not sure if there's any John Carpenter fans about, but here's a Slime Princess alt costume!

>Mimic ate an unknown princess
>The remains liquefied, excluding the bones
>Her spirit came back, lost all knowledge of her past
>The remains gained sentience due to some lingering magic

But what of the head mimic and the dress mimic? Were they the unknown princess' handmaiden and loyal chest, respectively?

Just wanted to put this in new thread

I think roughly the same size as her head seems reasonable

That seems a little too big. maybe a bit smaller? Like, 2/3rds that size?

>tfw no good ideas for Princesses/Queens

Head-size isn't that absurd.
But for the purpose of chibi, definitely scale it back a bit.

Definitely, I just meant for that picture in particular

Yeah.
If I get my way, they'd probably be too big to fit through a door even sideways.
But I try to keep my obsession in moderation when it comes to content for people at large.

considering how the chart is currently set up, it would honestly be pretty easy to bloat her to proportions more to your taste anyway.

same, but I dont like to force my extreme tastes on others

Small update on Knave Princess

I think we have a winner here, user. I am loving this design.

Vile, I hope you love this as much as I do.

just the fact the my creations are getting art at all is making me pretty happy; the fact that it's quality art doubly so.

Top 3 people I would want to do Towergirl stuff:

ronindude.deviantart.com/gallery/

sakimichan.deviantart.com/gallery/

slugbox.deviantart.com/gallery/

I think it'd be cool if legoman did some Towergirls stuff.

I think we should start to fix and update the OP.

The infinity chan link is broken for months, also, we should post the lasted updated chart list, since for what i recall, the one in the OP is not.

Also i guess the 1d4chan page is not also updated

Update on Adlet

>infinite chan
Because linking directly triggers the Spam Filter and won't let you post it.
>chart list
Still waiting on Brumus to post a link.

I'm just glad you two like the design

No, i mean, if i go to the link, and i close the spaces it goes nowhere (unless i'm missing something)

I think only the first one has a fitting style, the second is usually more realistic and the thirs is just slugbox

If yuo like drawings, you should keep exercise, so you can improve your trait. Say, did you just draw free-hand or you draw the figure base before

ah doggy booty

I drew the base,and thanks for the advice

bamboozled

Just looked up Prince of Darkness. Neat.

Yeah! Part of my favorite trilogy! Figured it would be a cool little in-joke, especially considering that Zombie's alts were references

Ooh, yea, might actually commission that Ronin dude, he seems like a good artist.

who's Legoman?

Nice progress, mate.

Yea, that chart list is so our of date. Doesn't even have 40K on it.

Another updade on Adlet Princess

She can out absolutely perfect, I really like it

Mind doing pancake princess afterwards

Your amazing at this, dude.
She's basically finished already~

Not quite finished yet, but thank you very much! Still gotta polish and fix the bg lighting. The final's gonna look even better!

>Legoman
An /aco/ artist

Has anyone run or played in a tabletop game?

Just in general? I mean this is Veeky Forums afterall.

Ive been running games for about 9 years now

looking fantastic! keep up the good work

Question,do I just color Knave on my own accord,or do you have a color palette thought out?

I stated red orange with mostly black for her color scheme to counter knight princesses

And the armor?

The pose feels stiff and anatomically incorrect, I believe the left arm and everything from the pelvis downwards is formed improperly. Perhaps use some more refences for the pose in the future.

The concept is playful though. Glad to see your work, interested in seeing your color work.

Thanks for the feedback

Black with a red orange trim

I was thinking similar to this:
> →

Since she IS basically en Evil Knight princess, but your the artist here, go with the colors you think look best.

I was reading through the previous threads, and found that jester x knight stuff, and now I want more.

If someone could draw more of their adventures/interactions, that's be amazing.

>Jester harasses Knight constantly
>Knave probably takes every opportunity to tease her
poor girl can't get a break

Being the fan favorite means you can never catch a proper break.

Just chibified her.

Sweet mate, thanks to you found out the old horror movie that I saw as a kid. I never knew the name until now. Looks great

Here's a edgy prototype color scheme.Anything I should change?

Black may be a bit too black if you're gonna use blue lines. Try a dark grey. That said, overall nice.

Nice work, red, that looks really nice. You really captured all the important bits, and it looks amazing.

I LOVE the faded browns and reds with the hints of violet, really fits her personality and compliments her design.

My only real issue is the breastplate color, I think it shouldn't be black, or at least As black as that. I say try a faded silvery-violet, or a dark faded rust color.

Again, otherwise, amazing work. This is a great design.

I think the black actually works quite well, especially with the blue outlines.

my only request is for t h i c c e r t i t s
but she's pretty top tier otherwise

Take off the breastplate,and your in for a pleasant surprise user

Ooh, Squished boobs are cute~

I thought I was the only one

Squished boobs are the best boobs. (As long as they're not Too squished, like a good squished thigh)

That's adorable.I've always loved your work

How many layers of bust wrapping?

Only one. Those straps are strong as hell.

It looks like a deviantart oc character. Its too busy and trite

Well, it appears everyone else disagrees.

I disagree. Even the busiest area, left hip, is only that way because of 2 items in the belt.

Thanks mates

K, any suggestions on design? Maybe tighten up the belt or something?

Nah, the belt's fine, red. I think That user's just being nitpicky. You can't please everyone, after all.

Just an observation is all.

What does the eyepatch serve in the design? Could there be a better way to describe an unscrupulous person?

The leather armor has those sharp outlines in it, perhaps you could tell more by showing less? The bordered armor seems a bit uninspired as well.

The ripped shorts seems like an afterthought as well, what purpose does it add to the design? Shes poor and unkempt? Is there other ways to show this that could be stronger?

-The eyepatch looks cool and is oft used on mercs, brigands, and other unscrupulous characters.
If you have a better looking way of showing her criminal nature, were all ears.

-I am fairly certain that is actually metal, and showing off is kind of her thing.
The border is fairly uninspired, but there isn't much you can do with in in this chibi forme.

-Considering she's a criminal, on the run, it makes sense her armor and clothes are in less then perfect condition.

You keep asking about telling more, doing things different, Problems you have in the design, etc, etc, but you offer no solutions or alternatives of your own.

Criticism is important, but in many areas, yours is just too vague to be of any real use.

#
Critisism is about giving artists thoghts, discussing weakness and giving perspective.

It is not about telling the artist what to do.

Please keep focus. I mean no ill will, i merely wish to say that the current design feels weak, its overly complicaticatedin areas where it is hard to read, like the armor and it plays it bland and safe with things like the eyepatch, which we have seen done before but in a much more meaningful manner in each previous example

Sorry, it's just most of your criticism didn't really go into WHY these things didn't work, you just said they didn't. Gave me the wrong impression, I'm sorry.

I don't have anything in particular to point out, but I'd always recommend that you try to tell a story with the character's design. I think that 's problem has a lot to do with how many of the tatterings and tears seem like they were added to the hem for effect, instead of being the result of wear and tear. This would probably mean she'd have some scars as well, which could be a good reason to add bandaging to her, since the bust-retaining wrapping seemed popular with a certain poster. A shadowed hood is a good alternative to the eyepatch, if you wanted to cut down on her visible injuries, or give her depth perception.

Of course, maybe you want to give the impression that the wear and tear WAS added for effect. By her. Perhaps you could frame her as more innocent than she wants to believe, playing the part of criminal as a mischievous or rebellious front. In which case, the eye-patch would provide a great opportunity for jokes if she only wore it to look cool.

I don't know her story though. It's just a design philosophy to consider.

Though...
I say loosen the belt a little bit. If she's gonna show off that much skin, why not throw some midriff into the mix? I say loosen the belt a little bit. If she's gonna show off that much skin, why not throw some midriff into the mix?

Not that guy but rejecting advice can be a bit rude

As for MY opinions, the clash of fancy and ragged clothing is unappealing (like the boots and pants)

Like that other guy said, there is also too much going on (yes, that's a bad thing) such as knee braces, eyepatch, belt and the stuff on it, cape with a heart on it, and oddly designed breastplate

The small breasts MIGHT contradict the card, but if you consider her to be "Not flat knight" instead of "busty knight" then I guess it works, but "great chest" should probably then be removed from the card

It's all good. We are in a design phase.
So we keep the eyepatch since in the original description she lost an eye, however all the princesses who have a patch lost the right eye.

we can go more metal or distinct on the armor. and keep the ratty cloak.

gimme a few to throw something together.

btw I just got home and swapped to laptop

and random pic just because

My bad. I meant run or played in a Towergirls tabletop RPG.

Does anyone have the most recent update on the EXP 1 rework?

...misspelled my handle XP
feckin mobile

I wasn't trying to reject it, I was explaining why i thought it worked. They were kinda vague and I didn't have a lot to go of of, and I apologized for getting the wrong impression from them.
And I'll apologize to you for giving you the wrong impression.

so did a quick redesign hopefully its ok

kept the patchwork pants made the armor more unison and made some minor tweaks

Much cooler and rogue like and a bigger cloak

I hope you dont mind that i built on your design mate

It's fine Red

Not a fan of the new breastplate, but everything else is on the same par as the last one. Well done.
(Also, you forgot the skull on the eyepatch)

Ooh, nice work, Red. Not sure how I feel about the straps being removed, but everything else looks great~

just finished up bephomet princess rough

just tried to streamline the armor granted that might have made it a little too normal

For the record, I prefer the newer breastplate, and I mourn not for the loss of the tiny skull on the eyepatch. I could hardly tell what it was. If it must have a design on it, something more simple would be preferable.

Bepis princess

Is that a dong?

See Bephis princess

Yes.

I know it's a baphomet, but I still can't like any futa shit

I would take her to pound town right in front of her sister's face

At least this one is way more attractive then what its based off of.

Lamia Princess' Necklace.
Have them each ring a dong while fighting for supremacy of your lap.

>ring
ride. What the fuck.

Awsome as always!

Since i am the creator of towergirls Adventure, i can say me as Game Master.

Others who have played at least 1 time are:

Blankitty
Chronicler
Eversor
Patch
Philote
Xemposachez
Tomorrow we are having the second part of a long session, where the player are trying to rescue Slime Princces, as 4th princess to rescue.

We are on the discord and we use Roll20 to play.

Notice also that i'm working on an quite uge update to the rules, so those in the OP are probably outdated.

If you have some patience, i'm finishing the second pdf, then i upload Core Rules and Character creation, here

Do you have room for one more person or is it at it's limit. I know how hard it is if the group gets too big ?. Not that guy by the way.