Meanwhile in bizarro Veeky Forums

Meanwhile in bizarro Veeky Forums...

can't believe link is worth more than btc

I know! mfw I sold at 70 cents!

I told you guys a trillion time already. If you want guaranteed gains then you must TRADE.

I thought about selling low but I held out. Thanks guys

WOW LINK ACTUALLY SUSTAINS GAINS I LOVE THIS REALITY

I sure am glad i bought low and sold high!

BCH is the real bitcoin

I only carry bch in my Louis Vuitton wallet coins too heavy and ruin the leather

Veeky Forums is my favorite elite club to discuss economical issues with a nice selection of well educated gentlemen.

Wow this BTC transaction was fast and cheap. It's really the currency of the future.

It’s nice to know that i’m able to cash out on my gains at any time

Thanks pajeet, with that wise financial recommendation I was able to double my money within a week.
Now I'll be able to afford shitting in the luxury of my own home.

Something other than crypto is being discussed.

Thank you for telling me early on about crypto puppies, Veeky Forums. I'm glad I bought gen 0 puppies for just 0.00001 BTC before they went 200 BTC for a special krypto puppy and 0.09BTC for any shit tier pupper.

You truly are the insider trader of all insider trading groups.

Buy low sell high.

Boy I sure love talking about business other than cryptocurrencies.

can't beleive people trade that fucking cryptocurrency trash, ts a joke thats gotten way out of hand, does anyone honestly think that something like Ethereum or whatever is gonna be worth even close to a single share of Alphabet?

>shilling cryptos on Veeky Forums

nice try tyrone

Jihan Wu is such a great guy. He's such a professional in the way he deals with criticism.

Can we quit it with all the fucking Vanguard, start your own business, financial decision making threads?

It'd be nice to see at least one crypto thread once in a while.

Hey guys! I got a bit scared at that dip but I held onto my coins and I actually made it out alright. I'm all green in my portfolio today, glad I didn't panic sell!

Confido just made made me 100k

I listened to Veeky Forums and made +50% today

look BTC just double topped, thank god it's recovering!

Link has been such a great investment, thank god SerGAY didn't run with the 32m of development money and shitted on the link marines

I'm glad I kept my ARK instead of selling it and going all in on that fake privacy coin.

OP, why did you use the pic of non-bizarro Veeky Forums?

lol

i poo in the toilet :)

also here is what i am holding and a detailed analysis of why i think it's a good investment.

be careful though guys, this is a risk so do not put in more than you are willing to lose.

>going for piddly crypto gains when stocks have been mooning
lmaoing @ all of you

I still can't believe my company got an 25% increase in profits this month, this is crazy!
What kind of Ferrari you recommend me buying?

Ouch

I love trading equities of American based companies on stock exchanges using central bank currency to make reliable 8% annual returns on investment. I hope to retire when I'm 65 after a long, productive career with the same employer.

>come home for Xmas
>whole family complaining about losing 1600% of their initial investments in crypto this year
>Mention I've been holding onto fiat
>suddenly everyone is angry as fuck at me
>Get random message on FB from little sister's friend
>user i heard you won the lottery or something. I just need a bit of money and I'll pay you back later
>"Bit of money" = 1 BTC
>Mfw should have kept fiat holdings a secret
>Mfw ruined relationships with everyone

I knew I shouldn't have sold link at $5.00 today, it won't stop going up.

Oh well, I am content with my profits and this is a good time to withdraw and enjoy life.

Bitcoin is so convenient, cheap, and easy to use. I'm so glad people use it!

What stocks have you guys bought this week?

Oh hey grandpa! Thanks for investing your whole life to make money so I can now take your investition and invest it furthemore while ripping the benefits and actually living a good life from the age of 5. I'll be so happy with my own artistic pursuits.

Good thing I bought that LINK at $100 it's now at $150!

You guys don’t want to miss out on this Initial Plant Offering: ROSES. They are going to the fucking Sun!