Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_wave_principle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sell, buy stratis this is antshares conference all over again

feeling g comfy here

we don't want your Strat bags cunt.

i dunno kev, looks to me like it's crashing with no survivors

15,000 Verge here, lamboing soon.

I'm super salty because i managed to go from 12000 to 7000 verge over the course of the last two days

BUT IT'S BOUNCING LIKE A DEAD CAT
HOW HAVE YOU NOT SOLD

how are you not making +20% up and +15% down and 10% up and another 12% down and...???

Just sold now this is the top

I dunno OP but I just went all in at ATH

we are in the abc correction, i expect hitting 1200 sats tomorrow and then 5 new elliot waves start which means we shoot for new ath

ALL ABOARD THE XVG WAR WAGON

MONERO FANS ARE SJW BITCHES

20x in a week. That's great, but you don't see any red flags? Careful user. Could be 60 sats when you wake up.

be careful out there anons.

pic related

same, from 15k to 9k

What is an elliot wave? Picture of them on thr xvg/btc chart for example??

shit is clearly heavily botted/manipulated; these +/- 20% swings are always protected by huge buy and sell walls that emerge as quickly as they dissapear further down/up in the order book... nice ride so far, but anything could happen with this shit coin at any point in time

dude... draw some fucking meme lines for us already! gogogo

elliot waves are the five big waves marked with the numbers. pic rlated

Only fagtards choose Monero over XVG

Real motherfuckers and game changes know XVG is the better choice.

Just try both coins for yourself, and see. XVG fucking KILLS it.

Love this shit !

How much do you get paid per post? Serious question.

we had a really big uptrend today. the dip afterwards was expected and its very healthy. the more the price jumps the dips will be bigger

What the fuck is the logic behind this

its mostly inverted hammers, we will see where she goes, im hodling.

what do your charts say on btc rn mate we gonna pop to 16.500 and then down to 8k?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_wave_principle

market psychology

thought about buying verge for 10k back when it was cheap didnt buy
now where did i put that rope

the white lines mark the todays uptrend, breaking out of the lines in this case indicates the abc correction,

BTC is going straight for the 25k with little ups and downs. but 8k no way

is it late for me?

buy at 1650, there's a huge wall there and it's unlikely it'll ever dip below that.

>>Be me find a fourn of big /whales/
they tell me when to buy and when to sell
from 200'us to 400 us
hope they still think im big and bought 460k at 55 sats

lol it isn't a comparison, xmr is private, xvg is soon to be optionally private if that wraith vaporware ever comes out. you fags are about to get dumped on, take your money out of this shitcoin. If rumors are true, that shit cocoon McAfee is going to dump 15% of the circulating supply to buy lil' jamal some new boonskitball shoes.

which wall?

*was
Lol, nvm

he's dead, jim

trusting the walls is a mistake. today and yesterday there were alot of fake walls

gibe link plox

This was my first hefty crypto investment. Ended up nagging 45k xvg while it was at 55 SATs. I started crypto with around $2000 gubment funbux. Currently sitting around 15k of said funbux.

I don't know what to even say about this. I can't fucking wait to pay off student loans.

when mcafee realizes this shit is just dogecoin reskinned, he will tweet "nevermind that verge shit" and then the verge meme will be dead